Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 2:23:57

... was that actually you who came into the #sofwar channel a few minutes ago telling everyone the key got leaked?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 2:26:41

no, it was karnage. same hostmask.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 2:28:35

whoever it was, there's no need for that sort of weird and unsolicited outburst.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 3:58:57

pang back in laf? what happened to PDM u no like them any more?

Karnage XZ

Aug 25th 2014, 4:07:34

I was just having fun, can you please post the contents of this outburst? Just trying to liven things up in the chatroom!!!!! jeeze everyone is being so serious. I just wanted to see how many people I could get going.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 4:20:39

Originally posted by Pang:
... was that actually you who came into the #sofwar channel a few minutes ago telling everyone the key got leaked?

I do not do fluffty things in this game. But thx for thinking @ me | - * |

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2014, 4:26:09

No need to rub salt in the wound, Karnage.

Karnage XZ

Aug 25th 2014, 4:35:03

I am fighting on the LaF/SoF side, I am a heavy participant, so if I want to have a little fun, than I should be able too, because I am highly active. Sorry that the rest of you are so heavily demoralized that you have to take everything to heart. I figured someone would check the address to be sure that it was or wasn't Alin. Why is everyone getting so butthurt? Because your not used to losing? It's just a game, have fun with it. Lick your wounds and let them heal. When your done doing that, come to the chatroom for a fun warchat.

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 4:40:19

blah blah
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Karnage XZ

Aug 25th 2014, 4:45:44

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 5:27:24

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I was just having fun, can you please post the contents of this outburst? Just trying to liven things up in the chatroom!!!!! jeeze everyone is being so serious. I just wanted to see how many people I could get going.

good stuff!

I am fighting on the LaF/SoF side, I am a heavy participant, so if I want to have a little fun, than I should be able too, because I am highly active. Sorry that the rest of you are so heavily demoralized that you have to take everything to heart. I figured someone would check the address to be sure that it was or wasn't Alin. Why is everyone getting so butthurt? Because your not used to losing? It's just a game, have fun with it. Lick your wounds and let them heal. When your done doing that, come to the chatroom for a fun warchat.

that is without a doubt the best thing i heard in a while and its how the game should be played.. to have fun and not take everything to heart

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 25th 2014, 5:34:50

Originally posted by Boltar:

good stuff!

that is without a doubt the best thing i heard in a while and its how the game should be played.. to have fun and not take everything to heart

+10 million :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 5:39:02

Originally posted by galleri:

good stuff!

- 10 million and 1

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 6:04:27

Sad to see that people actually think that i do stuff to hurt other people. I`ve heard this before - even from galleri.

Pang however is another chapter.

P.S:
I do not spy people, i do not join other alliances war-chat to piss them off, i do not hack or use false names to achieve anything. People who know me, also know i take and deliver jokes. Hating 2-3 people in this game ( which happen to be Sof leaders) does not mean i hate everyone around.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 6:25:49

good stuff!

This Karnage fella is cool
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 7:07:29

Agreed, it is a game, so have fun.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 7:12:04

karnage does have his moments

iScode Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 8:22:24

Originally posted by Alin:
Sad to see that people actually think that i do stuff to hurt other people. I`ve heard this before - even from galleri.

P.S:
I do not spy people, i do not join other alliances war-chat to piss them off, i do not hack or use false names to achieve anything. People who know me, also know i take and deliver jokes. Hating 2-3 people in this game ( which happen to be Sof leaders) does not mean i hate everyone around.

You dont hate me right, I seriously hope not :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 9:48:26

I am actually, one of the fewest in this game who does not hate you - lol

iScode Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 10:44:47

lol there are lots of people who dont hate me! However they are all my multies :(.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 11:00:06

Well:

I can count to you people that do:
Mders do.
Solers do.
Old school imagers do ( because you delivered the decisive punch in their disband )
Evo do - because of suicide
Some Lafers do - because ^ see above
All the others you had suicide on, do.
Part of usual Sof vets do ( with mrford being the head of the list )
Galleri`s family do
Suni prolly does

Not sure who else is left there beside me and Sov who does not necesarly hate you :)

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 11:07:08

Hate? Over a game? Come now, Alin.

"Don't like very much" will do fine.

(Turns off irritating least favourite Uncle voice.)

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 25th 2014, 12:42:18

I think the more serious thing that this thread should be about is that Pang is back in LaF... lawl
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 12:47:42

This thread is gold.

So the LaF/SoF side is losing for the first time I can remember in a long time, and, going by what I'm seeing here, they're all demoralized/butt-hurt about it. So let me get this straight--the side which dominated the server for years, using information gained from actions outside the game (I won't call it hacking because AFAIK they only used admin credentials that weren't theirs) and tactics such as breaking pacts and suddenly FSing out of the blue (thank God *that* doesn't happen anymore, right?) is now politically and militarily out-maneuvered by people who actually didn't use admin credentials to get an edge on their enemies, and they're essentially crying about it? And they're disliking one of their own members for bringing a little fun into an otherwise sad chatroom?

So, how's it feel? How does it feel now that all your "extralegal" tactics have been for nothing? LaF did it first, then they paid for it, and they're still paying for it, even though the people responsible have allegedly been banned from the game for it. RD did it next, and they got mass-deleted, and now no longer exist, at least in name (probably mostly went to SX, which, if they did, would simply be justice). And SoF, poor, poor SoF, just throws up its hands and yells every time "We didn't know! How could we have known?" They supported their cheating allies every time. And the server has been shown that SoF can't hold its own against a single netting alliance they FSed OOP, and now can't seem to get keep their allies from dying. And Rage, well...I do have a long memory. Which, for this game, in itself is sad, but this isn't about me.

To the other side, I can only say that I feel for you. Having to put up with alliances who refused to play the game as it was supposed to be played, ran by leaders who were barely "people". I left this server due to these conditions. You can't enjoy a game where the other side cheats again and again and, even when caught, continue to dominate. I do hope their domination is coming to an end, and I do hope the winning side doesn't use their current victory as an excuse to become the ones they fought against for so long. From an outsider looking in who thinks he knows the circumstances, this seems to be an optimistic event.

Unfortunately, all it's going to do is breed bad feelings. Good luck everyone!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 12:57:33

My goodness, what an excellent tirade!

Did you get out of bed the wrong side to-day NukEvil?

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:04:40

There is no wrong side of the bed on a Monday.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:06:54

Or no right side. :)

mdevol Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:13:46

ha

trolololed
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:25:39

I knew it was a joke right off the bat based on the hostmask, so I didn't respond. A leader who didn't have ops (I do for some reason) PMed me and asked me to op up and KB. I did a log search for the IP and found out who it is, pointed out the lighthearted nature, and moved on.

I didn't witness any butt hurt from the instance in the room, besides some misunderstandings in PM. In the main room everyone took it well. I didn't see a problem with it because the chat was over with, and karnage hasn't acted with mal intent the entire time I have been fighting alongside him, I even respect him.

Case closed, this thread probably didn't need to be made, and I doubt I will post logs from our war room on a public board.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 25th 2014, 13:28:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iNouda Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:30:09

Death to scode! =P

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 13:54:54

hmm, I was just concerned that someone was coming into the chat, and saying stuff like this:

Alin: Hi assholes
Alin: your key got leaked homos

which isn't exactly conducive to making a better or more friendly community :-/

Otherwise, nukevil's post is pretty on point with respect to all the sketch. I'm still disappointed by that whole saga and I honestly don't think anyone learned any lessons besides "hide it better next time." That's the saddest part.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 25th 2014, 14:00:26
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 13:55:58

Originally posted by NukEvil:
This thread is gold.

So the LaF/SoF side is losing for the first time I can remember in a long time, and, going by what I'm seeing here, they're all demoralized/butt-hurt about it. So let me get this straight--the side which dominated the server for years, using information gained from actions outside the game (I won't call it hacking because AFAIK they only used admin credentials that weren't theirs) and tactics such as breaking pacts and suddenly FSing out of the blue (thank God *that* doesn't happen anymore, right?) is now politically and militarily out-maneuvered by people who actually didn't use admin credentials to get an edge on their enemies, and they're essentially crying about it? And they're disliking one of their own members for bringing a little fun into an otherwise sad chatroom?

So, how's it feel? How does it feel now that all your "extralegal" tactics have been for nothing? LaF did it first, then they paid for it, and they're still paying for it, even though the people responsible have allegedly been banned from the game for it. RD did it next, and they got mass-deleted, and now no longer exist, at least in name (probably mostly went to SX, which, if they did, would simply be justice). And SoF, poor, poor SoF, just throws up its hands and yells every time "We didn't know! How could we have known?" They supported their cheating allies every time. And the server has been shown that SoF can't hold its own against a single netting alliance they FSed OOP, and now can't seem to get keep their allies from dying. And Rage, well...I do have a long memory. Which, for this game, in itself is sad, but this isn't about me.

To the other side, I can only say that I feel for you. Having to put up with alliances who refused to play the game as it was supposed to be played, ran by leaders who were barely "people". I left this server due to these conditions. You can't enjoy a game where the other side cheats again and again and, even when caught, continue to dominate. I do hope their domination is coming to an end, and I do hope the winning side doesn't use their current victory as an excuse to become the ones they fought against for so long. From an outsider looking in who thinks he knows the circumstances, this seems to be an optimistic event.

This is excellent.

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 13:56:52

hmm, I was just concerned that someone was coming into the chat, and saying stuff like this:

Otherwise, nukevil's post is pretty on point with respect to all the sketch. I'm still disappointed by that whole saga and I honestly don't think anyone learned any lessons besides "hide it better next time." That's the saddest part.

I'm disappointed you'd assume any MD'er would do such a thing. Have you learnt nothing from EE history =)

Edited By: Pang on Aug 25th 2014, 14:00:38
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:18:41

good stuff!

welcome back galleri!

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:34:44

I would not do that lol. I can see the funny part of it, and i assume is funnier from here than it is from the other side. Someone impersonated xyle in our warchat, a few days ago, and no one had any problem with it. Bad words were used too but everyone just had a good laugh.

However i value my opponent ( with a few dishonest exceptions ). I fight them, i troll them but at the end of the day i think i could drink a beer with any player in this game.

Karnage XZ

Aug 25th 2014, 14:54:20

Yeah, Like I said previously I really wanted to sell it for a minute there and see what kind of response I got. I didn't expect anyone to post about it on AT. I guess I got a surprise of my own too. I was just trying to have fun @ Alins expense.

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:08:55

well i think you had fun but not @ my expenses lol

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 15:13:22

Yeah, Like I said previously I really wanted to sell it for a minute there and see what kind of response I got. I didn't expect anyone to post about it on AT. I guess I got a surprise of my own too. I was just trying to have fun @ Alins expense.

I expected to see the person who did it back in the channel laughing about it or it goes "Alin is now known as Karnage"; it seemed more like someone coming + going with a little bit of unnecessary hate wrapped in some homophobia.... ain't nobody got time for that
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:15:29

Why are you being a crybaby Pang? Are you OK?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 16:13:58

P.S:

I thought we were cool?? lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 25th 2014, 18:36:08

KJ: you still need to paint my fence:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 19:44:02

P.S:

We are of course. That does not change the fact you taught that i am a heartless asshole ( in the past :P )

ssewellusmc

Aug 25th 2014, 19:56:00

Romanian's don't have hearts... they sold them for grain alcohol.

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 20:33:14

i actually, don`t drink. Rarely ... to none.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 20:56:19

P.S:

We are of course. That does not change the fact you taught that i am a heartless asshole ( in the past :P )

I think we had both came to realize that was over a miscommunication though sir

Karnage XZ

Aug 26th 2014, 1:35:09

In all honesty, Pang just doesn't like me. Had it been anyone else, they would have been cool mixed in with a comedian. Pang never liked me, this goes years back.

Wu Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 1:39:14

SMK is ranked too low in Trivia

locket Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 6:10:28

Originally posted by NukEvil:
This thread is gold.

Want to know what I find funny? How often your side had similar hidden information or had people cheating and getting away with it. It sure is fun eh!

mdevol Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 6:19:03

Who cheated?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Hel_TKS Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 11:58:33

iScode?