Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 12th 2014, 13:32:18

ok, so I deleted bambam's post for what I took away as making clones of EE to recruit our players. that's my takeaway from your post with the "multiple games that look like EE".... I'm confused how that helps us.

honestly, you're yet to satisfy me enough that you're not a sheister to make me do anything but counter you ego-centric assertions. you've talked yourself up in the past then buggered off. you promised me $$ for boxcar customizations and then buggered off. I don't think you're here for the right reasons and -- at best -- you just want to horn in on our revenue stream, which right now we put back into the game.

I'm tired of your attitude and public demeanour as well. you don't bash the game/people you "want to work with" as priority #1. the people who are mods/staff now are the ones who worked behind the scenes with us for a long time. the ones who put their time and energy in to help make the the game better without being promised a partner-level, revenue sharing agreement for doing it. You clearly don't get the reasons behind why everyone helped/helps work on the game or why we keep it going.

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com