My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

blid

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 17:53:55

It's OK.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

eManny Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 18:52:59

Great cashier set, but demo farmers will keep dominating the top 3 is my prediction.

If good players played cash this set could have been great turnout and give demos a run for their money but doesn't look like it. The lack of fat cashiers also helped to keep food prices lower than they would have otherwise... therefore, to even things out, even more players need to go farmer to prevent that food from hitting >$50 in that crucial week. The rule of 1 big demo farmer all it takes to feed everyone else isn't true anymore. You can have 3 + big farmers and still have a farmer win or a top 2-3.

Any gameplay changes Red X? Might need to start brainstorming lol :D

blid

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 20:17:10

I do NOT see Demo farmers taking the top 3. Who's the third one? That random Its Over 9000 topfeeder that had to build 10,000 acres with 10 days left in the set and had crap tech?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 20:18:20

Also winning strats have always cycled for some reason even without game changes. Commies won every set for awhile, then cashers did, now it seems to be farmer time.

eManny Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 20:34:08

I did not imply top 3 all farmers, maybe I did.

But the fact that the top 2 positions are going to be demo farmers for 4 straight seasons...

blid

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 20:37:16

#2 last set was a techer, but yeah, farmers have been super strong lately. I think it'll pass. Just needs more people to start playing farmer.

LATC Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 21:01:57

I'm not a farmer, my riches were gained through oiling!
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

eManny Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 0:00:24

I agree 100%, more people need to play farmer...

h2orich Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:01:11

Countries should be assigned a government when they play (you are not allowed to choose your own strat).

So lets say, the server requires 30% CIs ,25% Cashers ,25% techers and 20% farmers to have a balanced set(assuming all players are of equal strength). The server will assign you randomly to one of the governments and you play from there.

:P

Ok, the idea sound stupid now.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:27:58

I'm assigning h2orich to the Fascism, he drew the oiler strat.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 2:47:36

Lots of purple on the score sheet now.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:42:44

Originally posted by Meile Thorstein:

Don't see any on my score sheet!

h2orich Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 4:15:35

I'm assigning h2orich to the Fascism, he drew the oiler strat.

you'll be surprised how well I do next set with Facist Oiler.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 4:19:48

LATC-good? :P

h2orich Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 4:56:37

he failed.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 9:46:24

Originally posted by Meile Thorstein:

Don't see any on my score sheet!

Look lower haha.

Within a few hrs, #'s 51, 70, 77, 108, & 122 all went purple

crest23 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 10:58:12

That's probably because red x doesn't know what he's doing.

http://www.eestats.com/primary/country/146

This country looks for trouble and gets kicked in the month then he reports to get the countries deleted. And the clown that red x is, he obliges.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 11:10:26

Said it before, I'll say it again: way too many people on here take this GAME too serious.

Cannon Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:12:06

Its that Fanthomz guy again

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 13:21:06

Not saying I deleted them, but they were deleted, and IF they felt it was wrong. They are free to appeal what was done or take it to martain.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

theannonymousone Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:40:17

Originally posted by crest23:

This country looks for trouble and gets kicked in the month then he reports to get the countries deleted. And the clown that red x is, he obliges.

ur just butt hurt cuz i stole money from u u stupid clown.. those 5 that were deleted were all allied to fathomz and i did nothing to them, clearly coordination stupid clown, just like fathomz and his allies do every reset.

Alright thief, let's see you come out of this one better than your finish last set. 3338 acres of production is all you have now. That's called a well placed boot to the front incisors (I have the World Cup on my mind). Your front teeth looked like a soccer ball, someone had to kick 'em in.

fyi i was fully built on 6200 acres the next day you sent all those attacks on me and claimed you had a well placed boot in my front incisors. you were such a wuss u bought up to escape me.. 9 guys missiling me and i'm still fully built.. now make me a bicycle you stupid clown.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 14:05:46

Originally posted by h2orich:
Countries should be assigned a government when they play (you are not allowed to choose your own strat).

So lets say, the server requires 30% CIs ,25% Cashers ,25% techers and 20% farmers to have a balanced set(assuming all players are of equal strength). The server will assign you randomly to one of the governments and you play from there.

Doesn't sound that bad to me

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 14:07:55

Which country is crest, according to you, anonymousone?

oldman Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 14:12:36

I actually like h2o's idea haha..makes things interesting.

eManny Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 14:59:55

If the server had 1K+ active people you wouldn't need to do any assigning, but as the crowd goes smaller that might actually make some sense lol. Greatest threat of this server is the shrinking population...

On an unrelated note: when you refresh the score list in-game right when it gets updated it gives an error that says "There aren't any players this reset" or something like that. Might not be intended, just an FYI.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:30:41

@ h20: The set that happens is definitely going to be the last set I play.

@TA1: Get some SDI next set bro, lol. This depending on His Grace to defend against missiles is clearly not working. Also, looks like you've been found out and the recipe is simple. You get hit, you retal by stealing, you get farmed, missile dumped on, and jump out of sight. Where you say wuss, I say smart.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 15:51:14

If I didn't know any better I'd say this forum was full of women (cos we all know short their fuses are, how vindictive they can be against each other), or perhaps there's just too many immature people who refuse to acknowledge there's an outside world?!

Here's a thought. This game harbors many personality types. Not many seem to get along. Would eliminating the forums for anything other than seeking advice and information help to prevent these teenage angst-ridden temper tantrums and people quitting??

crest23 Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 16:09:39

How about you STFU!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 16:25:24

Watch out! Forum board tough guy.

Tell ya what boy, I'll agree to shut up, if you can resist the temptation to menstruate all over the place with your tantrums.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 16:42:52

^ Bad poster

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 16:44:31

@ h20: The set that happens is definitely going to be the last set I play.
Why don't you like that idea? You're very capable at all strats, and it could give all strats an equal chance. I hate it when I'm like, welp, guess this 2 months is out, tech prices are fluff!

I guess on the con side, me you oldman Xin h2o etc could all be randomly assigned to the same strat just the same, and the food prices/tech prices/military prices might get boringly predictable. So either it doesn't work well enough, or it works too well!

Meile Thorstein

Jul 1st 2014, 17:30:56

doesn't sound like a bad idea, randomly assigned gov'ts. Keeps things on a even keel, changes it up, forces some out of their comfort zone.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 19:51:11

yea, if some good player would get dict then we would see how high he can get with it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

eManny Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 20:30:58

Maybe a lesser penalty for switching mid set? That could spice things up.

Food price ceiling maybe if things don't naturally get fair? lol.

It does seem that the math of this game makes any change, change everything.

Chewi Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 21:24:45

Originally posted by theannonymousone:

ur just butt hurt cuz i stole money from u u stupid clown.. those 5 that were deleted were all allied to fathomz and i did nothing to them, clearly coordination stupid clown, just like fathomz and his allies do every reset.

Alright thief, let's see you come out of this one better than your finish last set. 3338 acres of production is all you have now. That's called a well placed boot to the front incisors (I have the World Cup on my mind). Your front teeth looked like a soccer ball, someone had to kick 'em in.

fyi i was fully built on 6200 acres the next day you sent all those attacks on me and claimed you had a well placed boot in my front incisors. you were such a wuss u bought up to escape me.. 9 guys missiling me and i'm still fully built.. now make me a bicycle you stupid clown.

Looks more like you retal with sucking and dying.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 21:36:53

emanny: price ain't ever fair for all, if price is under 40 its good for non-farmers and if its 40-50 then its good for farmers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:17:14

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by h2orich:

Doesn't sound that bad to me

It's only a good idea if the system can ensure that all the strong players are spread out evenly into the different strats. If by some random chance, all the strong players just happen to be randomly assigned to Commies, that would be a sucky reset, and the one guy that got assigned to be a farmer or something gets the win due to pure luck.

My country this reset was meant to be a techer, but I saw how lousy techer was going to be this reset, and made the switch to farmer after I had already grabbed to 3k land as a techer. The "late switch" obviously had a snowball effect on the remainder of the reset, but if I had stayed a techer, tech prices wouldn't even have gone above 2k for the entire reset.

Granted, I didn't actually switch governments, I stayed Demo the entire way, but assigning a government isn't the same as assigning a strat, so I am a little confused. Some governments are just way more flexible.

Not being assigned a strat allows players to switch as necessary to best take advantage of the situation.