Verified:

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2014, 1:45:45

Originally posted by Suni:
Given the length of time I have known him, I expected him to have better morals than this.............guess you don't always get what you expect

you laughed when I did it from tie :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2014, 1:50:42

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
So you only targeted landtraders? #391?

2014-05-08 17:02 Zorp etc (#31) [Paradigm] CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] PS 6,978A (+3,954A)
2014-05-08 10:45 CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] Zorp etc (#31) [Paradigm] PS 6,553A (+3,709A)
2014-05-07 21:25 Insertrighthere (#294) [NeoFed] CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] PS 5,882A (+3,290A)
2014-05-07 07:03 CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] Insertrighthere (#294) [NeoFed] PS 6,029A (+2,955A)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

archaic Game profile

May 10th 2014, 2:00:55

I guess this was the best you could do for revenge after having MD put their cigarets out in your eye over and over again. Just remember, you took their land, but you did not take their class.

The ultimate irony is that the two fattest countries on the server both pwned you and came out ahead. So essentially you rocked two land traders straight to the top.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hawkeyee Game profile

May 11th 2014, 0:36:29

[quote poster=iScode; 31369; 565791]

2014-05-08 17:02 Zorp etc (#31) [Paradigm] CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] PS 6,978A (+3,954A)
2014-05-08 10:45 CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] Zorp etc (#31) [Paradigm] PS 6,553A (+3,709A)
2014-05-07 21:25 Insertrighthere (#294) [NeoFed] CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] PS 5,882A (+3,290A)
2014-05-07 07:03 CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] Insertrighthere (#294) [NeoFed] PS 6,029A (+2,955A) [/quote]

In what world is that landtrading? He grabbed, got retalled. He grabbed somebody else, got retalled. It's called landgrabbing. There's nothing premeditated. There's no planning. They're not exchanging defenses. They're not manipulating networths. They're not online at the same time. They're not going back and forth 3 times. It's a freaking grab, and a retal. We've had a stickied thread at the top of our members board for months: NO LANDTRADING. We have grab friendly pacts. But that's it. We don't allow any of the pre-planned landtrading where the countries message each other their defenses and plan it out so they both maximize everything. We've always been against landtrading. Using this as an excuse to hit the guy is fluffing bullfluff and you know it.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Atryn Game profile

May 11th 2014, 0:53:43

We've always been against landtrading. Using this as an excuse to hit the guy is fluffing bullfluff and you know it.

Was someone trying to find logic in iScode's actions?

Kid Game profile

May 11th 2014, 0:54:43

his making MD pay reps

Atryn Game profile

May 11th 2014, 0:56:19

Originally posted by Kid:
his making MD pay reps

And during a war set that hurts MD how????

Seriously, he said he wanted to damage Landtraders.... and we're having to pay 200% L:L reps... Which we are ok with anyway as we weren't netting....

I think he is 0 for 2 on his goals.

Symac

May 11th 2014, 1:15:55

Originally posted by Atryn:
his making MD pay reps

Seriously, he said he wanted to damage Landtraders.... and we're having to pay 200% L:L reps... Which we are ok with anyway as we weren't netting....

To be fair he did manage to run one of the games most resilient alliances into the ground. You can't be good at everything.

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2014, 1:31:58

Originally posted by Symac:
his making MD pay reps

To be fair he did manage to run one of the games most resilient alliances into the ground. You can't be good at everything.

Imag flourished under my leadership, it collapsed after I left, what does that tell ya...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2014, 1:33:28

[quote poster=hawkeyee; 31369; 566132][quote poster=iScode; 31369; 565791]

2014-05-07 07:03 CARNIVOROUS CATERPILLAR (#391) [OMEGA] Insertrighthere (#294) [NeoFed] PS 6,029A (+2,955A) [/quote]

In what world is that landtrading? He grabbed, got retalled. He grabbed somebody else, got retalled. It's called landgrabbing. There's nothing premeditated. There's no planning. They're not exchanging defenses. They're not manipulating networths. They're not online at the same time. They're not going back and forth 3 times. It's a freaking grab, and a retal. We've had a stickied thread at the top of our members board for months: NO LANDTRADING. We have grab friendly pacts. But that's it. We don't allow any of the pre-planned landtrading where the countries message each other their defenses and plan it out so they both maximize everything. We've always been against landtrading. Using this as an excuse to hit the guy is fluffing bullfluff and you know it. [/quote]

so he just sat there with like 600k turrets and that amount of land and wasnt land trading???

Dont give me that, grabbing pacts are just as bull fluff...

You should be grabbing so that you gain land and the other guy loses on the retal.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hawkeyee Game profile

May 11th 2014, 2:00:35

You're an idiot. First you say land trading. Now you say grabbing pacts. How are grabbing pacts bullfluff? They encourage grabbing, not landtrading. Alliances agree not to war, but allow members to grab. Who gives a fluff how much defense he has? Retalling is a strategy. Keeping low defense to try and get people to grab you and then smacking them with the retal got me my only $100 mil reset. First you go on about landtrading, and now you change your story so that it covers anybody who doesn't follow your idea of what landgrabbing should be? At least be honest and say you hit people because you were bored and wanted to have some fun and you don't care what people think. Don't cover it up with this ridiculous "i'm trying to make the game better by eliminating landtrading" nonsense.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Viceroy Game profile

May 11th 2014, 2:47:48

Other players: Killing flexa (#26) is MD's responsibility but we welcome any and all assistance.

You're lucky this isn't the Team Server! :-D
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

tellarion Game profile

May 11th 2014, 3:25:57

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Other players: Killing flexa (#26) is MD's responsibility but we welcome any and all assistance.

You're lucky this isn't the Team Server! :-D

Damn straight!

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2014, 4:03:00

You're an idiot. First you say land trading. Now you say grabbing pacts. How are grabbing pacts bullfluff? They encourage grabbing, not landtrading. Alliances agree not to war, but allow members to grab. Who gives a fluff how much defense he has? Retalling is a strategy. Keeping low defense to try and get people to grab you and then smacking them with the retal got me my only $100 mil reset. First you go on about landtrading, and now you change your story so that it covers anybody who doesn't follow your idea of what landgrabbing should be? At least be honest and say you hit people because you were bored and wanted to have some fun and you don't care what people think. Don't cover it up with this ridiculous "i'm trying to make the game better by eliminating landtrading" nonsense.

I am not changing my story, I have always been against both, tbh I thought he was a land trader, this was aimed at landtraders, if those were due to a land grabbing pact then so be it, im still against those so win win. If you remember I never signed any grabbing pacts while in imag, check our discussions on it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Duna Game profile

May 11th 2014, 6:35:46

*i didnt read all posts, but only posting with general idea*
Playing in war game like in simcity will give you this result. Get high def or dont even try netting. You take a risk with low def and sometime you lose.

Solution: ask qz to make server with disabled war options. Or netgain in alpha server:) You can always get as much nw as you want:)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 11th 2014, 6:47:17

Originally posted by Duna:

Solution: ask qz to make server with disabled war options. Or netgain in alpha server:) You can always get as much nw as you want:)

BEER... OUT... MY NOSE....
HA!!!

DUNA_DANGER?
JUST SAYIN'

HA!
BILL

locket Game profile

May 11th 2014, 7:22:37

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by En4cer:
However u have just wiped out a bunch of peoples sets for the hell of it and in just a few minutes.

Not something I could do to anyone mate. We are a small community and this kind of thing has been driving people away from E2025 and now Earth Empires for over a decade.

While u may not hold any malice towards any of the people you have just hit u have just ruined the game for a bunch of others just because u felt like it.

Shouldnt have had such low def and been land trading,

this is how i netgain.

I take your land and take the chance of being killed, I guess how a lot of people bottomfeed too.

So someone plays in a way you dont like and you act like a child and throw a tantrum? Grow up kid. It doesn't even affect you. You can play your way and not just fluff with others quite easily.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 11th 2014, 7:32:29

Originally posted by locket:
However u have just wiped out a bunch of peoples sets for the hell of it and in just a few minutes.

Not something I could do to anyone mate. We are a small community and this kind of thing has been driving people away from E2025 and now Earth Empires for over a decade.

While u may not hold any malice towards any of the people you have just hit u have just ruined the game for a bunch of others just because u felt like it.

this is how i netgain.

I take your land and take the chance of being killed, I guess how a lot of people bottomfeed too.

So someone plays in a way you dont like and you act like a child and throw a tantrum? Grow up kid. It doesn't even affect you. You can play your way and not just fluff with others quite easily.

HAVE TO DISAGREE AT LEAST A BIT. AS WAS NOTED ON ANOTHER THREAD, OVERALL NW IS TREATED AS THE GOLD STANDARD OF A COUNTRY'S WORTH. AS THINGS CURRENTLY STAND, YOU *CANNOT* BE COMPETITIVE IN OVERALL NW WITHOUT EITHER LANDTRADING OR BOTTOMFEEDING YOUR ASS OFF. SO YES, "YOU CAN PLAY YOUR WAY," BUT AS THINGS CURRENTLY STAND THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PLAY THAT STANDS A CHANCE OF "WINNING" AND THAT IS GETTING RIDICULOUSLY LANDFAT.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 11th 2014, 7:41:10

Oh the irony of someone from LaF complaining about the unfairness of the way someone else plays the game.
Smarter than your average bear.

tellarion Game profile

May 11th 2014, 8:16:15

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

this is how i netgain.

HAVE TO DISAGREE AT LEAST A BIT. AS WAS NOTED ON ANOTHER THREAD, OVERALL NW IS TREATED AS THE GOLD STANDARD OF A COUNTRY'S WORTH. AS THINGS CURRENTLY STAND, YOU *CANNOT* BE COMPETITIVE IN OVERALL NW WITHOUT EITHER LANDTRADING OR BOTTOMFEEDING YOUR ASS OFF. SO YES, "YOU CAN PLAY YOUR WAY," BUT AS THINGS CURRENTLY STAND THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PLAY THAT STANDS A CHANCE OF "WINNING" AND THAT IS GETTING RIDICULOUSLY LANDFAT.

Getting landfat has always been the way to win. The methods have changed, but that fact remains the same.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

May 11th 2014, 8:45:01

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

this is how i netgain.

Getting landfat has always been the way to win. The methods have changed, but that fact remains the same.

FAIR ENOUGH.. THE PROBLEM WITH "LANDTRADING" (AND ITS KISSIN' COUSIN, GRABBING PACTS) IS THAT IT REMOVES THE RISK FROM GETTING LANDFAT (AND AGAIN, I'LL ARGUE, REDUCES THIS GAME TO A COMPLEX MATH PROBLEM.. WHICH BY ITSELF MAY BE FINE, BUT FOR MANY OF US THAT VEERS DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO AN EXTENSION OF OUR DAY-JOBS!

HA!

locket Game profile

May 11th 2014, 9:16:28

It was a far bigger math problem when techer was the best. That involved a lot more thinking.

Do I think it should be reworked? Yes. Should people who do it be punished for it? I'll ask a simple question. Were techers suicided every set simply because they were techers when they were the clear #1 strat?

mdevol Game profile

May 11th 2014, 9:20:38

iScode failed all around

and instead of it trolling MD and making a headache for them, it only took a spotlight to shine on how great their FR department is and how they can handle a situation like this.

They have been very prompt and very proactive, going above and beyond what would be expected of a clan in this position.

MD has handled this very well. I applaud them.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

May 11th 2014, 9:33:14

Yeah, I don't think scode accomplished much, except pissing a lot of otherwise peaceful people off, catapulting a few of the best traders into guaranteed top 10 slots, and making MD look good.

Taveren Game profile

May 11th 2014, 10:24:20

this is how i netgain.

Except "how [you] netgain" isn't even viable for a strong finish. You take the land but you can never optimize it. All explore has a better chance at top 10 than your method. Do you even know what netgaining is?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

morwen Game profile

May 11th 2014, 10:57:57

Am I the only one who is amused about the fact that Scode only used a fake name? He easily could have been identified with IP and well... logic?

The FR dept did well *after* the damage was done, the IA dept... Well, I dunno...

And anyway, land trading has always been heavily criticized, and has always caused people to suicide. Anyone who ever did any 'tricks' to get ghost acres or anything like that, always knew he increased his risk on getting suicided on. That is why I'm happily teching your much needed mil tech with my all-explore-acres. I won't finish as high as all you trading guys, but hey, I don't have to go here, beg for perma-bans and cry my eyes out about anything lol.

(Though before MD feels hurt, that's not my intention. I admit it can happen even with a good functioning IA leadership, in any clan. But the better, and more active your IA's are, and the more thinking your leadership does on which enemy plays where, etc... the less chance on this. Sucks it has to be you, but yea...)

tellarion Game profile

May 11th 2014, 11:46:43

I could never hide in an alliance because there are maybe 3 people who play from this country :P

Taveren Game profile

May 11th 2014, 12:03:15

"The front door wasn't locked so they deserved to be burglarized."

Seriously?

morwen Game profile

May 11th 2014, 12:28:35

Did you read the entire post? Seriously?

ugh... edit
a. the time where you could leave your front door unlocked in this area(aka game) is a LONG time ago. (and it this aint texas)
b. i didnt say the front door wasnt locked, in fact IA work only starts with accepting an application.
c. i never used the word deserved, i merely suggested that i find it amusing.

Edited By: morwen on May 11th 2014, 12:34:20
See Original Post

d20 Game profile

May 11th 2014, 13:10:48

bonus!

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2014, 13:47:44

I could never hide in an alliance because there are maybe 3 people who play from this country :P

I think i am the only one playing from here. There are others of same nationality but they are established in other countries.

Twiz Game profile

May 12th 2014, 6:34:01

lol@this thread.

Just funny that everyone is complaining about their land when they couldn't protect it. The only people who should really be complaining are the guys who have to pay reps for it. Kudos to those guys who were able to come out ahead in this.

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2014, 6:45:25

Originally posted by Alin:

I think i am the only one playing from here. There are others of same nationality but they are established in other countries.

i good friend of mine, and fellow former leader of the best division in the game, HG, is romanian. i havnt talked to him in a couple years, but he is a good dude.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Atryn Game profile

May 12th 2014, 12:39:53

Originally posted by morwen:
Am I the only one who is amused about the fact that Scode only used a fake name? He easily could have been identified with IP and well... logic?

Dunno what you mean about logic, but IP, yes.

Frankly, we're trying to have fun over here and maintaining IP logs on every player in the game and checking every app or every login to our site against that IP list is.... well, not fun.

Sure, we got hammered by our lax accepting and trusting standards here. And we're paying for it. So be it.

Arsenal

May 12th 2014, 14:55:39

ugh... edit
a. the time where you could leave your front door unlocked in this area(aka game) is a LONG time ago. (and it this aint texas)
b. i didnt say the front door wasnt locked, in fact IA work only starts with accepting an application.

SoF hasn't & wouldn't give us their IP logs to compare anyway, so this is a completely mute point.

Re iScode: you achieved one thing - you got my attention and made me login to EE forums and boxcar. You'll probably also get my top ranking farmer to give land reps to LaF, which if anyone knows anything about me is pretty huge.

You've also done one other thing, also probably unintended.

Boltar Game profile

May 12th 2014, 17:04:05

Only thing I find funny is when I was in md they thought I was a spy.

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2014, 18:24:01

that was just a common joke Boltar. I, for one, was sure that neither you or Ivan were spies in your short history of MD.

When you spy you come back-door, a fake identy, low profile, iscode style. You came front door.

Arsenal

May 12th 2014, 18:50:23

Originally posted by Alin:
that was just a common joke Boltar. I, for one, was sure that neither you or Ivan were spies in your short history of MD.

When you spy you come back-door, a fake identy, low profile, iscode style. You came front door.

+1

Boltar you and Ivan are welcome back to MD anytime.

iScode Game profile

May 12th 2014, 19:48:52

Originally posted by Arsenal:

ugh... edit

SoF hasn't & wouldn't give us their IP logs to compare anyway, so this is a completely mute point.

Re iScode: you achieved one thing - you got my attention and made me login to EE forums and boxcar. You'll probably also get my top ranking farmer to give land reps to LaF, which if anyone knows anything about me is pretty huge.

Only Laf? Man i feel sorry for the other alliances who miss out on such top ranking land and have to settle for the crappy poorer land from other MD'ers.

My real goal was to make sure everyone could enjoy such high quality land that comes from Arsenal, thanks man you just ruined everything :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

May 12th 2014, 21:13:40

Originally posted by Boltar:

We also "accused" half our WCLs and supervets of being spies.

Arsenal

May 13th 2014, 1:07:40

ugh... edit

Only Laf? Man i feel sorry for the other alliances who miss out on such top ranking land and have to settle for the crappy poorer land from other MD'ers.

My real goal was to make sure everyone could enjoy such high quality land that comes from Arsenal, thanks man you just ruined everything :(

Unsurprisingly LaF asked for the most reps.. =)

The problem for you iScode is you are just a squirrel in this game, a squirrel looking for a nut. You have no real influence or presence, you don't move the needle in any appreciable way, and that's unfortunate because you really do try ever so hard to be noticed.

Suncrusher Game profile

May 13th 2014, 1:21:22

I'm a spy and they still let me play!

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by Boltar:

We also "accused" half our WCLs and supervets of being spies.

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2014, 1:28:37

I completely agree with everyone in this thread - NukEvil needs to go!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

May 13th 2014, 11:45:36

Seriously why are there ghost acres?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Cee Game profile

May 13th 2014, 17:28:02

You guys are arguing with an idiot. stop feeding him. You want closure, find out where he lives and see if he's that bold in person like he is on the boards. odds are, he isnt.

ftr, imag sucked while under your leadership. They're better now since you left even with decreased numbers. Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2014, 19:53:07

ugh... edit

Unsurprisingly LaF asked for the most reps.. =)

The problem for you iScode is you are just a squirrel in this game, a squirrel looking for a nut. You have no real influence or presence, you don't move the needle in any appreciable way, and that's unfortunate because you really do try ever so hard to be noticed.

I got you to give land reps to laf, that is pretty huge...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2014, 19:55:07

Originally posted by Cee:
You guys are arguing with an idiot. stop feeding him. You want closure, find out where he lives and see if he's that bold in person like he is on the boards. odds are, he isnt.

ftr, imag sucked while under your leadership. They're better now since you left even with decreased numbers. Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

lol I am not some keyboard warrior on the forums saying I could kick everyones arse, this is isnt bold, that statement is almost as retarded as you, however if you can get to Christchurch, NZ. Let me know I dont live to far from the airport and will happily give you my address :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Trife Game profile

May 13th 2014, 19:56:28

lol I am not some keyboard warrior on the forums saying I could kick everyones arse, this is isnt bold, that statement is almost as retarded as you, however if you can get to Christchurch, NZ. Let me know I dont live to far from the airport and will happily give you my address :)

post your address here!

mrcuban Game profile

May 13th 2014, 20:16:25

Originally posted by archaic:
I guess this was the best you could do for revenge after having MD put their cigarets out in your eye over and over again. Just remember, you took their land, but you did not take their class.

The ultimate irony is that the two fattest countries on the server both pwned you and came out ahead. So essentially you rocked two land traders straight to the top.

lol Sigh.

Cee Game profile

May 14th 2014, 17:07:41

You big dummy. I NEVER said i wanted your address. I told others who have a problem with you to get it. Did you read what I wrote? Geesh