Verified:

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 23:35:42

well that got fluffty...cmon man i dont have time to read all that bs :P

locket Game profile

Mar 1st 2014, 1:28:22

Originally posted by CandyMan:
Well you are entitled to your opinions and at least you are being true to yourself. All I can say is your interests and LaF interests were not in alignment and you chose to leave.

From my perspective, I'm currently in the dog house with most of LaF leadership. There's public talk of me never getting into leadership again. There are people within LaF leadership who through this experience I've found to be merciful and forgiving and those whose true views of me have shone through in my time of weakness. I am wearing the scarlet letter for who knows how long and taking my punishment. I'm sure there are many alliances out there who would take me in by netting and warring abilities alone and the easy road would be to say fck it why bother.

But I am still here, as long as LaF will have me. Family stick together through thick and thin and I'm proud of the resiliency that LaF has shown. We've got top notch netters and top notch vets that come back specifically to war. We've got a great training program for anyone willing to learn (I'm the poster child for this. LaF has turned me from a complete noob to t10 finisher in only a handful a resets). There's a reason LaF is strong and I would encourage anyone with an open mind to come see the light. When I left earth empires in 2002, LaF was first in class. When I came back to EE in 2012, I looked at all the alliances that still existed in this wretched game and LaF was still at the top. As much as people love to hate us, the facts don't lie. Politics change, allegiances change, friends and enemies change, but LaF is still here.

Did Hanlong not keep or regain his access to all things leadership despite him doing a worse thing than you? I think you did a scummy thing but always thought it lame that Hanlong was accepted in so many places afterwards.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 1st 2014, 16:56:49

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
When I came back in 2012 LaF was getting gangbanged by md and sol. SoF had to jump in and save them.

Yeah, with good reason. I'm glad LaF has improved since the incidents that led to that.

Chewi Game profile

Mar 2nd 2014, 23:21:06

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by CandyMan:
Well you are entitled to your opinions and at least you are being true to yourself. All I can say is your interests and LaF interests were not in alignment and you chose to leave.

From my perspective, I'm currently in the dog house with most of LaF leadership. There's public talk of me never getting into leadership again. There are people within LaF leadership who through this experience I've found to be merciful and forgiving and those whose true views of me have shone through in my time of weakness. I am wearing the scarlet letter for who knows how long and taking my punishment. I'm sure there are many alliances out there who would take me in by netting and warring abilities alone and the easy road would be to say fck it why bother.

But I am still here, as long as LaF will have me. Family stick together through thick and thin and I'm proud of the resiliency that LaF has shown. We've got top notch netters and top notch vets that come back specifically to war. We've got a great training program for anyone willing to learn (I'm the poster child for this. LaF has turned me from a complete noob to t10 finisher in only a handful a resets). There's a reason LaF is strong and I would encourage anyone with an open mind to come see the light. When I left earth empires in 2002, LaF was first in class. When I came back to EE in 2012, I looked at all the alliances that still existed in this wretched game and LaF was still at the top. As much as people love to hate us, the facts don't lie. Politics change, allegiances change, friends and enemies change, but LaF is still here.

Did Hanlong not keep or regain his access to all things leadership despite him doing a worse thing than you? I think you did a scummy thing but always thought it lame that Hanlong was accepted in so many places afterwards.

Tredent deleted the LaF site, was eventually given heads access again then deleted the site again. I wanna give him access again just to see what happens!

locket Game profile

Mar 3rd 2014, 0:21:47

It would be an interesting test

Nekked Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 15:36:23

puts CM back in his cage, next to DD's cage!

dangerousdan

Mar 6th 2014, 0:35:06

My cage! Nekked you SILIMEBALL!

davidoss Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 4:48:59

All round great performance guys, really gave us a run for our money. Completely understand the rationale for going to war with us. No hard feelings at the end of the day. Let's hope we can work together towards a peaceful future.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 5:20:12

Originally posted by davidoss:
All round great performance guys, really gave us a run for our money. Completely understand the rationale for going to war with us. No hard feelings at the end of the day. Let's hope we can work together towards a peaceful future.

lol just wow.......

locket Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 6:25:51

Love it.

davidoss Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 8:24:16

I think I should clarify because I've realised that what I've said above could be taken the wrong way. I meant I understand the rationale for RAGE going to war with us, and that there were no hard feelings at the end of the day. This thread was, after all, created by a RAGE member.

The reasons for Neofed and LaF warring having also been discussed to death between the representative FR personnel of both alliances. Different people are going to have different opinions. No point flogging a dead horse.

Spoonman Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 8:45:31

bonus!

keivisuaL Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 8:00:13

Originally posted by Spoonman:
bonus!

and bonus you shall get!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Oceana Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 8:33:20

yes bonus

kasayka Game profile

Mar 8th 2014, 21:33:33

It's never really mattered about whom gets the jump on whom...it's always about good participation and strategy. Although I missed out on this one, it sounds like it was really good.

K

DotTC1 Game profile

Mar 9th 2014, 0:47:09

Congrats to both sides for a well fought war.