Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 13:32:02

Just targets of opportunity.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 14:32:22

So your only point in playing this game is to piss other people off?

It's us who should feel sorry for you...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 14:44:29

*shrugs*

You play the game the way you want to play it, and I'll play it how I want to.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Alin Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 15:24:51

must be so powerful to kill 300 land new players ...

Dukey Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 15:59:29

bonus

Feb 20th 2014, 16:08:43

My point lies in the assumption that experienced players generally do not come oop with zero military countries like the ones you targeted. The ones who do are new players just getting to know the game.

To purposely hunt down these players and discourage them from even getting a chance to play only hurts the EE community and slows the growth of new players to the game.

It's sad that this is the only way you can get your kicks.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
― Isaac Newton

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 16:20:18

yeah, adding new players to the game is hard. should listen to the man. Alliance is one of the best places to prepare newbs to move into other games and teach them how to at least play a better than average country. if you want more farms in primary, tourney and express, you shouldn't be land killing 300 acre newbs. let them have a taste of the game for a long term gain.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 16:34:53

Why be a douche....Nuke?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mider Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 17:28:49

Over The Hill Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 18:28:04

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Why be a douche....Nuke?

because simple things amuse simple minds....

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 18:39:12

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
My point lies in the assumption that experienced players generally do not come oop with zero military countries like the ones you targeted. The ones who do are new players just getting to know the game.

Wouldn't that normally be the job of the alliance? You know, tell their new members not to come OOP landthin and defenseless? Tell your n00bs to get some defense.

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
Why be a douche....Nuke?

because simple things amuse simple minds....

You certainly enjoy calling me "simple". Perhaps you should stop running "simple" countries that can be killed in 30 turns or less.

Feb 20th 2014, 18:50:48

As per your signature Nuk, my replies are done. My point is made. How you decide to carry on is your own decision. Just know that you are just one more reason that new players will never become veteran players... and why the server has fewer players than it could have. If you can live with that, there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind.

Why be a douche....Nuke?

And jon, calling him names and giving him that attention is exactly why he started this thread. Grab a bigger spoon if you are gonna feed the trolls...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
― Isaac Newton

iScode Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 19:00:33

Jon likes to feed trolls, he cant help it though.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Makinso Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 19:48:47

sigh.

Nuke really dude. You know better......

archaic Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 20:18:18

Lol, its not like he has not been doing this exact thing for the last two years. I dont even play and I know not to let anybody come OOP without giving them the talk.

Edited By: archaic on Mar 14th 2014, 18:38:32
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2014, 23:37:35

Nuk has been doing this for a while now ...as archaic said. At least he announces it is him....vs some unknown suicider.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 0:19:44

Doesn't make it any less busch league.

That fact that he does it regularly only makes it worse. No matter what clan he is hitting.

Oh well.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

prankster Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 0:47:53

Lol. I think it's funny.

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 1:16:46

lol this is so lame
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 7:19:08

Love that not everybody plays this game the same way.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

dagga IV

Feb 21st 2014, 8:58:23

Well done you killed my inactive cannon fodder country. One FA package will take care of your effort.

I'm going to be deadly serious for a minute here.. When you play this game for so long, and hunt around to land kill inactive players then post about it on Alliance Talk, I really doubt your real life is progressing the way your parents hoped.

Maybe they kicked your ass on a daily basis and that is why you are consistently an angry dead beat. I apologise to you on behalf of Life for making yours so pathetic. Maybe you should believe in a religion that espouses reincarnation and you can have another try at not being a failure :)

dagga IV

Feb 21st 2014, 9:00:21

The Country of WHY SO MEAN LIFE SIGNED NUKEVIL (#732) as of Feb 21st.

Hopefully gets to polish off a few SOF grubs.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 13:02:29

UMADBRO

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Feb 21st 2014, 13:26:40

LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 13:47:05

tbh Nuke, don't worry about it. those two countries have been inactive for a long time, we'll just tell them the game deletes if they dont login for 96 hours. =)

meanwhile, they wont be affecting our warstats. Thanks, Nuke. =)

Donny Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 15:12:26

Someone did that to me last reset.

so i killed him. back
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 21st 2014, 21:28:26

'Twas probably me. I just restarted and killed a couple more countries after turn 15.

lostmonk Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 4:09:29

Originally posted by dagga IV:
Well done you killed my inactive cannon fodder country. One FA package will take care of your effort.

I'm going to be deadly serious for a minute here.. When you play this game for so long, and hunt around to land kill inactive players then post about it on Alliance Talk, I really doubt your real life is progressing the way your parents hoped.

Maybe they kicked your ass on a daily basis and that is why you are consistently an angry dead beat. I apologise to you on behalf of Life for making yours so pathetic. Maybe you should believe in a religion that espouses reincarnation and you can have another try at not being a failure :)

I really hope that you don't have a career which has an influence on peoples lives, because you make some horrible conclusions.
Done.

locket Game profile

Feb 22nd 2014, 7:52:19

Was that the real Dagga that was killed?

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 13:30:50

*chuckles*

Some of these copycats need to be shown how it's done.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 14:21:45

I agree!
please start a thread

"how to properly Suicide!"
teach us all your secrets
remember that there are some wanna be Suiciders that have never been taught how to play this game.
lets spread the word and get them educated!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 16:45:30

My first lesson: Declaring War is Half the Battle.

Meaning, you use roughly half the turns landkilling someone, since your minimum gains are twice those you would get when you don't declare war.

Goofy Game profile

Feb 26th 2014, 4:41:16

+1 dagga

*bonus*

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 14:18:52

Update:

18 countries killed so far this reset. On my third country now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 14:37:17

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Update:

18 countries killed so far this reset. On my third country now.

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 15:33:30

It must make him feel powerful to rack up the kills like that. He did not do his alliance any favors there, he eliminated no threats, weakened no enemy countries, and only embarrassed himself on the boards with no one else to blame since he actually claimed credit for those "kills". LOL He should have his site administrator remove those kills from his site "body count" just on principle.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 16:53:54

Originally posted by dagga IV:

I found dagga.....

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

Dagga you are an emo. Where do you come uo with that kindergarten bullfluff?

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

DStone Rocks Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 17:45:16

bonus

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 18:19:21

Originally posted by Cerberus:
It must make him feel powerful to rack up the kills like that. He did not do his alliance any favors there, he eliminated no threats, weakened no enemy countries, and only embarrassed himself on the boards with no one else to blame since he actually claimed credit for those "kills". LOL He should have his site administrator remove those kills from his site "body count" just on principle.

I should probably remind you specimens that I haven't had access to the Evolution site for...what, almost a year now or so? As far as I can remember, I have told no one in Evolution of my intentions for this reset or any other reset after I was banned. I also don't recall having any conversations with QZ or any other game admin about landkilling countries [except for the cases where I whined about the land drop rule]. I have had very little contact with Evolution or any of its allies since I was banned. You are free to belittle my way of playing by killing random countries just as I am free to point out, for example, the numerous cheating scandals your alliance has probably been involved in.

archaic Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 18:41:08

Just don't tell him if you decide to get married . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 19:51:54

Nuk is a direct representative of evo.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2014, 20:41:20

Originally posted by Requiem:

So am I, wacha gonna dew bout tit?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2014, 12:48:15

[quote poster=NukEvil; 30063; 547319]

I should probably remind you specimens that I haven't had access to the Evolution site for...what, almost a year now or so? As far as I can remember, I have told no one in Evolution of my intentions for this reset or any other reset after I was banned. I also don't recall having any conversations with QZ or any other game admin about landkilling countries [except for the cases where I whined about the land drop rule]. I have had very little contact with Evolution or any of its allies since I was banned. You are free to belittle my way of playing by killing random countries just as I am free to point out, for example, the numerous cheating scandals your alliance has probably been involved in. [/quote]

And those cheating scandals would be what? Cite your proof, pinhead!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2014, 13:03:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Requiem:

So am I, wacha gonna dew bout tit?

I'm going to give you a big hug. You need some Jesus in your life.

Chadius Game profile

Mar 15th 2014, 21:11:14

I don't think Jesus will cure the spelling issues. Lol ;)
LAF

tellarion Game profile

Mar 16th 2014, 4:17:48

I am not an official evo representative. All inquiries should be directed to nukevil and koh.

(But yeah, nuke hasn't been in evo for over a year)

Twiz Game profile

Mar 16th 2014, 22:38:51

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
So your only point in playing this game is to piss other people off?

It's us who should feel sorry for you...

Says the guy who FS'd another clan...

Mar 17th 2014, 0:12:47

SoL declaring war on SoF is nothing like what NuK did/is doing. Apples and oranges...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
― Isaac Newton