Verified:

BigBoi

Jan 14th 2014, 18:32:26

Nov 13, 2013

To:  Herbs



Message from Walls Of Stalingrad (#903) sent on Nov 13, 12:07
Report this message
iam not ur son iam the guy that love ur lands. I recall youre country name from far back and you should know that if it isnt me that hits you as spamtag its someone else.

alliance server hit down hard on untaggs and small 1 man tags. Best you can do here is join us!!

Dr wares off in 2.5h then ill be back for some more lands.

//boneSAW

this guy is a real piece of work. i will join your enemies if this continues

Nov 13, 2013

To:  BigBoi



#1 English is not his first language lol
#2 he is correct.
#3 he is correct again
#4 join us and not get farmed
#5 it is alliance you are alone and are considered free land. Nothing I can do
#6 enemies sure man whatever interest you. However again they will be in a alliance and forces to deal with us in a manner that is acceptable in all of earth. So even if you go nuts someone will still wear it from us.
#7 I am sorry if you don't like this response, but I won't cater to a single untagged player with less then 1000 Defense in an alliance based game.

I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!

Cable Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 19:05:24

Dont post on AT as a single player. As a solo player you are not "an alliance" your a nuisance. Yes you will be attacked, yes your welcome to do whatever you can to defend yourself blah blah blah no one cares

crest23 Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 4:49:42

And they persist to cry to the admins to stop the griefers.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2014, 4:51:38

So BigBoi played a no defense untagged country and was unhappy to be farmed? Jeez, at least make the effort to get some defense.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 5:05:03

People suicide for different reasons.
Some to get a point across, some because they don't have any other way to protect them self,
Some do it as a grudge, for years of abuse from specific clans, and yes some do it for fun.
There are more untagged players. On this server then players in the largest clan.
Until the clans change the way they deal with this large group of players there will continueito be escalating hostilities.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2014, 5:09:22

If it were me, I hunt them down where they dont have an alliance to hide behind "wink wink*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 5:17:08

Yet you get mad if they hunt you down, even though you have a alliance to hide behind?

Lol
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2014, 5:21:45

I welcome being hunted down, I don't need an alliance to hide in.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 13:17:53

Next reset will be a wasteland of suiciders and parkinglots. I can't wait.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Cable Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 15:13:18

People cry to the admins when its a simple fix, 16 bonus points join GDI for free. Let the admins tighten declaring war on GDIers and only people multi tapping players will be hit.

We are the borg we will adapt and we will win!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 15:05:17

He had less than 1000 defense, he deserved to be farmed. You can't complain about being farmland if you don't bother to protect your land. Guy is a clown.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 21:17:25

Originally posted by blid:
He had less than 1000 defense, he deserved to be farmed. You can't complain about being farmland if you don't bother to protect your land. Guy is a clown.

By same token, you can't complain when you get your teeth punched in by the people you farm.
(•_•)

d20 Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 15:10:35

loo dih dah

blid

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2014, 15:12:56

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

By same token, you can't complain when you get your teeth punched in by the people you farm.
If he has <1000 defense, how can he be mad about being farmed in the first place though? Why SHOULD he come at you? Because he's a fluffing dumbass?

Edited By: blid on Jan 17th 2014, 17:35:52
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2014, 17:35:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

If he has >1000 defense, how can he be mad about being farmed in the first place though? Why SHOULD he come at you? Because he's a fluffing dumbass?

Again, if you get your face smashed for farming someone even with no D, how can you get mad?, silly!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2014, 17:37:07

First off, such a person is most likely a newbie. BigBoi is obviously a newbie. These kinds of people are not going to be smashing any faces because they suck. But secondly, they deserve to be farmed and have no right to take offense at being farmed, because they are running land farms. If they don't like being farmed they should buy defense or delete their country.

BigBoi

Jan 18th 2014, 1:00:07

CHOO CHOO!!!! HERE COMES THE TRAIN!!!! CHOO CHOO!!!!

btw, i started late in the set and was behind.

one grab? ok

two grabs? eh but okay still

five grabs? expect the lust for revenge and the mods made it possible

blid, you say i deserve to be farmed because I have no defense?

I say herbs and bonesaw and whatever clan they're in to get screwed for being douchebags.

SIMPLE LOGIC!!!!

CHOO CHOO!!!!!

locket Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 1:09:21

BigBoi you are on a server that gives strength to those in teams. You should expect nothing else by playing on your own and you understand the game more than good enough to know what will happen. Stop acting like a victim. Find a team or play a solo server or be farmed.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 3:40:37

^ yep that too.

"how dare you farm my land farm" is such a weird attitude to take

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 4:31:23

STFU locket, you have no right to tell anyone to leave a server just cuz you dont like him, as you can see he is not crying for sympathy, he is enjoying suiciding, CHOOOO CHOOOO!

Haha, have fun BIGBOI!!!!!
(•_•)

BigBoi

Jan 18th 2014, 23:50:49

thanks koh!

CHOOO MOTHERfluffING CHOOO!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 0:17:19

what does a 1000 defense have to do with it? they had a fair idea that it wasn't their own land that they were stealing. you should go out and buy a gun. somebody might break into your home and steal everything you have. and it would be justified because, well, you just plain didn't have enough defense.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

albob Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 1:37:17

lol its not suiciding if you are getting revenge from someone who bottom feed you within the 12x range. The same people who play like that laf, omega / evo will either fa, or buy up to out run you. More than likely will be bottom bottom feeding so there was never a chance of you being able to retail for your land anyway… do what you can to get revenge on those pathetic losers.

Edited By: albob on Jan 19th 2014, 1:39:35. Reason: grammer bitches

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "