Verified:

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 4:47:35

Originally posted by Baz:
Originally posted by MauricXe:
By....staging a gangbang instead of fighting an even war?

got it

Coming from a SoF'er this is hilarious. :)

how so? You've never asked me for my opinion. Moreover, I'm not the one that made a post saying "SoL is preventing gangbangs....." whilst gangbanging their way out of an even war.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 5:09:21

You can try to spin it all you want, this is what SoF knew was going to happen if they did what they did. They did it anyways and are now trying to paint us as the bad guys.

More crippling, less talking...

and just so it is on the record. MD is in this fight, the efforts of this side of the war are shared between SoL and MD. Neither clan wins alone or loses alone. I don't include LCN in this, not because they are not fighting but because I think we can all agree LCN/RIVAL is it's own, free-standing, war.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

v1per Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 5:25:26

THIS IS SOFta!!!!

bertz Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 6:17:53

interesting

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 7:19:24

If you guys lose the 2v1 I think you should blame it all on MD Mdevol.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 8:13:35

Sol and Md are the superpower!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mdevol Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 8:14:18

I will cross that bridge when i get to it.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 9:08:44

wonder when Sof will cry to laf to join in
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Alin Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 9:12:50

I was always against uneven wars. I think i made that point clear set by set in the last period.

However, Sof burned the bridges of even wars so many times thus they must taste their own medicine and see how it is. Nothing changed this reset - they tried to call even a war where they had the FS and numerical advantage.

Pride Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 9:20:25

Blame it on MD?
Originally posted by locket:

Boltar Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 9:23:56

ur in MD pride, therefore everything should be blamed on MD

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 9:43:14

Let's just blame boltar for all the evil in the world
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 10:15:29

Originally posted by Pride:
Blame it on MD?
Originally posted by locket:

Yah. Split the winning glory but blame it all on MD if you lose. Sounds like a good deal for Sol! :D

Souly Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 10:44:21

Originally posted by Alin:
I was always against uneven wars. I think i made that point clear set by set in the last period.

However, Sof burned the bridges of even wars so many times thus they must taste their own medicine and see how it is. Nothing changed this reset - they tried to call even a war where they had the FS and numerical advantage.

Hey that's exactly what MD and SOL did last set if i remember correctly... oh yes i do :D

Alin Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 14:06:46

Originally posted by Souly:
Originally posted by Alin:

Hey that's exactly what MD and SOL did last set if i remember correctly... oh yes i do :D

Last set:

115 ( MD + SOL ) vs 93 Sof + a little Rival + a little Laf. Pretty even IMO. A lot more even than 90% of Sof wars in the last 3 years.

I know you guys are used to always have all the possible advantages when waring.

Flamey Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 14:47:20

SoF members, leadership orders!

Stay on AT!

Kaloop

Dec 31st 2013, 15:01:01

Alin your so full of crap.

ssewellusmc

Dec 31st 2013, 15:05:12

SOL and MD need to learn to count...

Gongshow09 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 15:05:21

hmm..147 vs 97.....2 fs vs 1....seems legit....last set was sof's anniversity, as with md's anniversity set a few resets ago, 20% of the counties that started the reset only played maybe 200 turns.... so SoF's probably only had 75 ish active countries

Edited By: Gongshow09 on Dec 31st 2013, 15:10:45. Reason: i suck at grammar
See Original Post

ssewellusmc

Dec 31st 2013, 15:10:58

Only way they can win gongshow.... only way. Don't worry, they will spend the next month or two trying to spin how it was an even war.

Alin Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 15:13:02

Not nice when you are receiving fluff and not throwing it at others eh?

Again - you threw and promote this kind of wars for 2 years now and you cry like babies when it hits you for the first time ?

Kaloop

Dec 31st 2013, 15:13:57

And you still won't shut up.

ssewellusmc

Dec 31st 2013, 15:15:43

You are delussional Alin... just keep spinning your crap.

Bikerman Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 15:53:12

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
the 3 hits that MD placed on Rival was a typo on that person's part. 227 was target, 277 was accidentally typed.

Leave 227 alone noobs!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 31st 2013, 15:56:11

Oh look, same crap on the boards every set.
*steals pang's popcorn*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

lostmonk Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 15:56:20

Seems like a classic case of reap what you sow here. Rather nice to see all the SoF people crying like little fluffes as their own tactic is used on them.
Done.

Arsenal

Dec 31st 2013, 16:01:49

Predictable.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 31st 2013, 16:06:43

Originally posted by lostmonk:
Seems like a classic case of reap what you sow here. Rather nice to see all the SoF people crying like little fluffes as their own tactic is used on them.

+1

I've been laughing at SoF as I have read multiple threads during my time off because they don't see their own hypocrisy. But ya, it's always been predictable. This community is too small for folks to not see through SoF...

edit: i should clarify that this is not something unique to SoF -- other alliances have behaved the same way. Sometimes I was in them!

Edited By: Pang on Dec 31st 2013, 19:02:48
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 16:25:01

R.I.P. iMag

Ruthie

Dec 31st 2013, 17:42:32

Originally posted by Gongshow09:
hmm..147 vs 97.....2 fs vs 1....seems legit....last set was sof's anniversity, as with md's anniversity set a few resets ago, 20% of the counties that started the reset only played maybe 200 turns.... so SoF's probably only had 75 ish active countries

Hmmm ... perhaps you are forgetting that SoF was the one who started the war last reset by FS'ing MD?

oh wait, I guess that was MD's fault .... we are such gangbangers *rolls eyes*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 18:03:39

you guys are too deep for me to join this conversation...

*dips in the kiddie pool*

Gongshow09 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 18:32:30

i didn't say it was anyone's fault.... i was just saying the member numbers in both clan's anniversary set are not even close what the # actual active members. Someone posted something about it a couple post before me. That's all

Fuji Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 19:49:22

Originally posted by Gongshow09:

What? 95 SoF countries hit 60 MD countries. 55 SoL countries hit SoF. A few days later both MD and SoL hit and killed Rival (30 countries). Then a week later LaF (70 countries) hit SoL.

The war at one point was 195 vs 115, in SoFs favour. But for most of the set was 125 vs 115, once again in SoFs favour. And if we're counting first strikes it was 2 each, but you had one that included fresh and massive LaF countries. We're not responsible for making your members active, we're also not responsible for getting your ally to fight back (Rival).

As Sov used to tell me when MD asked for pacts with SoF, "We owe you nothing". Get used to it. SoF of all alliances is not entitled to fair wars, you're not entitled to bullying any more and you're not entitled to winning wars. Earn it like you made everyone else have to.

Gongshow09 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 20:03:35

The 1st part of the quote you highlighted above is about this set...... the 20% thing was about last set.... ok? Just saying the member numbers on an anniversary set don't tell the whole story.... it was the same when you guys had a member advantage in your anniversary and fought SoF....

Fuji Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 20:05:54

I agree it doesn't tell the whole story but my point is the responsibility falls on the alliance who isn't able to get their members going. We can't assume that 20 of your members were inactive and if we assumed wrong we would be terrible leaders :P

locket Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 20:37:38

Originally posted by Pang:

+1

I've been laughing at SoF as I have read multiple threads during my time off because they don't see their own hypocrisy. But ya, it's always been predictable. This community is too small for folks to not see through SoF...

edit: i should clarify that this is not something unique to SoF -- other alliances have behaved the same way. Sometimes I was in them!

Man... if only someone hadnt done their best to destroy someone and create a political vacuum.. hmmm...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2013, 21:52:54

All? ok.... I am just eating pangs popcorn....guess you consider that crying. SMH
Originally posted by Trife:
R.I.P. iMag

iMag will be back next set. I am trying to bring back another clan as I feel this server has too litle clans on it.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 22:39:55

Do as I say, not as I do.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 11:05:39

I've long maintained that almost everyone who post on this forum is a hyprocrite. I admit that its amusing seeing SoF members complain about the number advantage, while MD/SoL/Their disposable Cannon Fodder, abandon all of their past 'public' ideals about fair wars.... "We felt this way until... 'last set', 'oh sof's an exception', oh but its ok now' 'we'll punish sof for a long time'..."

The server has been spun upside-down, but little will change with the politics. I find it all so interesting though. As it was in our one day of war against SoL, we are the best damn individual war alliance in the game... but now we'll get to see, how well we can fight ourselves out of a hole.

Y-NoT Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 13:32:05

i've got to be part of this.

Alin Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 17:59:05

Originally posted by Flamey:
I've long maintained that almost everyone who post on this forum is a hyprocrite. I admit that its amusing seeing SoF members complain about the number advantage, while MD/SoL/Their disposable Cannon Fodder, abandon all of their past 'public' ideals about fair wars.... "We felt this way until... 'last set', 'oh sof's an exception', oh but its ok now' 'we'll punish sof for a long time'..."

The server has been spun upside-down, but little will change with the politics. I find it all so interesting though. As it was in our one day of war against SoL, we are the best damn individual war alliance in the game... but now we'll get to see, how well we can fight ourselves out of a hole.

You are the best damn individual war alliance in the game when you go 1.5 vs 1 (members ratio) with the FS included.

Do you want to know who the best individual war alliance in the game is? That would be those netters that can war well too.

Pride Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 18:55:47

Laf is the best warring alliance in the game, MD is an obvious 2nd. You can be tied for 3rd with SOL.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 19:01:30

Our ability to recruit good quality and active members is a strength of ours indeed, but you cannot deny our warring prowess. Back 2/3 years ago SoF was one of the better wargaining alliances. We fought a series of late wars and won some TNWs, but given the chain of early wars during the last year we have probably gone rusty and haven't had the opportunity to show it off... but it's not like we've forgotten how to; just look at our countries, more than decent.

Also, I'm tired of the same old line about netters being good warrers. It's not because they are good netters, but because they are good players. Although there is a lot of overlap between netting and wargaining, there are so many other factors. The biggest factor being teamwork.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 19:03:38

Our ability to recruit good quality and active members is a strength of ours indeed, but you cannot deny our warring prowess. Back 2/3 years ago SoF was one of the better wargaining alliances. We fought a series of late wars and won some TNWs, but given the chain of early wars during the last year we have probably gone rusty and haven't had the opportunity to show it off... but it's not like we've forgotten how to; just look at our countries, more than decent.

Also, I'm tired of the same old line about netters being good warrers. It's not because they are good netters, but because they are good players. Although there is a lot of overlap between netting and wargaining, there are so many other factors. The biggest factor being teamwork.

Originally posted by Pride:

Laf is the best warring alliance in the game, MD is an obvious 2nd. You can be tied for 3rd with SOL.

History suggests not so, I seem to remember beating MD 5 or 6 times in the last year and a half, fairly and unfairly...

Pride Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 19:17:02

I assume we'll catch up soon enough, enjoy :)

Alin Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 19:26:43

only fair war you beat md was in the celebration set when you had 95 and md 110 ( with tones of inactive ).

You got the FS also - and caught MD totally unprepared but the war was close for over 30 days.
Some Fa was involved too - on your side. So you can pretty much remove the "fairly".

Edited By: Alin on Jan 1st 2014, 23:20:33

justtaint

Jan 1st 2014, 19:47:25

MD got FA during that war as well. Dagga's FA to my country was a well known example.

Was Martian the only thing holding back a SoF vs MD war?

I'm not going to place the blame on either side of this thing because frankly I dont care anymore. I know that Hanlong has been implicated in hacking boxcar and feeding out of context snippets to SoF, combined with conniving to separate SoF/MD via a well planned war, but that all could have been avoided somehow. Now MD/SoF seem like mortal enemies after 10 years of being solid allies. This game always comes back around and those on top fall and are replaced, allies become enemies, but 10 years is an awful long time. It's like if MD FSed Omega or something.

Has SoF leadership changed as much as MD's has since the start of EE?
MD has a couple leaders that are not long time MDers (Fuji, Ruthie), but the rest all were members for the last decade.

If someone from SoF answers, please keep any spin out of it. I'd like a straight answer if possible.
SlashMD

Pride Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 21:28:44

I think since EE, or at least when MD returned it was Ivan Helmet and Sov who have led SOF (not sure though)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 1st 2014, 23:05:11

How is martian involved?

justtaint

Jan 1st 2014, 23:15:50

Galleri, if you don't understand what the big boys are talking about, just keep your mouth shut. Go restart iMag and run it into the ground again.
SlashMD