Verified:

zydx Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 15:50:41

suggestion :
leeched tech should be based on your research lab % (not on your current tech)
so only techers can leech to each other.

Soultaker

Nov 19th 2013, 16:12:40

that's the most idiotic thing i ever heard :P it wouldn't be leeching

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 19th 2013, 16:40:55

But, should we have a pact that's *only* for one strategy?
Finally did the signature thing.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2013, 16:44:18

We more or less do now. I say fix it according to zydx or BigBen or Xinhuan's suggestions! Or if you'd rather, sure, remove it from the solo servers. No major harm done.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

zydx Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 0:27:58

Originally posted by Soultaker:
that's the most idiotic thing i ever heard :P it wouldn't be leeching

if you are really smart then you should realize you are wrong. (unless you are taking advantage of this flaw)

some cashiers and indys are getting free tech
and its much more than FA (which was removed from solo servers)..
its seems that the only way to get rank 1 in express is to get
friends (or multis 0_o).

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 4:13:50

On solo servers, not clan servers.
The EEVIL Empire

blid

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2013, 5:12:59

My interpretation is that Soultaker was only taking issue with zydx saying techers can "leech" to each other, from the standpoint of the definition of the word "leech." It wasn't an objection based on the content of the idea itself.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Soultaker

Nov 20th 2013, 9:41:12

Originally posted by blid:
My interpretation is that Soultaker was only taking issue with zydx saying techers can "leech" to each other, from the standpoint of the definition of the word "leech." It wasn't an objection based on the content of the idea itself.

True, altough i do get why you'd remove it from solo servers but on FFA, Alliance, Team it should stay as it is... we do let our clan partners leech of our own accord!

TDA101 Game profile

Nov 22nd 2013, 18:28:12

It's balanced for techers vs techers because teching only generates income when u tech, and tech is ass towards the end of the set. However any other strat that gets free tech is insane.

Soultaker

Nov 23rd 2013, 5:40:20

that is actually not so insane since at times of war it really helps leech techer's allys to grow a bit faster and you really don't get that much out of leeching you still need to buy a lot of it especially that the techers don't tech only 1 tech they tech multiple ones for larger profit

bertz Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 6:10:22

wrong forum

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2013, 18:19:01

Originally posted by qzjul:
But, should we have a pact that's *only* for one strategy?

Well this is a solo server vs alliance server debate. IMO on the solo servers everything should be configured to be truly solo.

If you ask me all alliances should be turned off on a true "solo" server.

Otherwise it's not technically solo. That's my opinion.