Verified:

bertz Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:14:33

They can't fight fair if they don't get the FS. lol

-end of whine-

Sov Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:25:51

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

I could call you pussies for gang banging SoF out of protection as well but you didn't see me crying up and down the forums.

Vent that outrage.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:28:46

There have been a few times we've fought after receiving a FS and other times were we fought arranged wars... and this war will be fair again once MD enters.

That being said there are times where we don't want to play fair. Situations where getting revenge and destoying our enemy is by far more important.

Luckily, once MD enters, we'll get a challenging war, but still win.)

DespicableMe Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:30:27

MD is netting this set Flamey! Still not an even war!

:P

Tokyousr Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 10:19:32

MD is not netting, they will strike within the next 24-36hours.

that should even out the playing field, but im guessing LCN DK PDM will join in soon enough.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:27:44

Originally posted by Sov:

I could call you pussies for gang banging SoF out of protection as well but you didn't see me crying up and down the forums.

Vent that outrage.

OOP wars are about the most even you can possibly get....

And you're right, you don't cry on the forums. Your members sure as fluff do though.

keivisuaL Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:43:52

COME AT ME BRO
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:44:45

PDM better not jump in.. my lazy techer has no defense... and I been working to much to even help..

Marshal Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:57:55

Originally posted by Boltar:
PDM better not jump in.. my lazy techer has no defense... and I been working to much to even help..

don't listen to boltard, he lies as usual.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 12:07:57

pfft I wasn't even up this early last set to attend sol warchats... what makes u think im up for any other reason then I was working.....

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 14:51:34

The only thing that will make this war worth watching is if PDM comes in with their all-powerful AB FS.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 14:54:55

Originally posted by NukEvil:
The only thing that will make this war worth watching is if PDM comes in with their all-powerful AB FS.

Considering the attack changes, an AB FS would be pretty devastating at the moment.

HomeTurf Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 15:26:51

I guess so, you are what you eat!

Yummy!

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 16:06:10

I didnt see Sol crying about fairness when they fsed us oop and had a 30-40 member advantage. Kind of funny how that works. Need a tissue SOL?

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 16:10:20

I didnt see Sol crying about fairness when they fsed us oop and had a 30-40 member advantage. Kind of funny how that works. Need a tissue SOL?

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 16:54:23

So angry had to say the same load of fluff twice. What's next angry man? All caps?

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 18th 2013, 16:57:14

Kinda funny sof lost 25 countries between this and last set and that laf gained about 25 countries this set ;)
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 16:59:25

obvious... im not angry. fluff Out of Luck are the only angry trolls in here.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:04:58

So alarmingly enraged you can't even differentiate a person from an alliance.

If you weren't so irate you would see how calm everyone else is. It's like we are all Buddhists and you are a Muslim extremist.

Please seek unrustlement.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:09:35

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Bertz isn't Sol.

And not our fault you A) Can't retain members, and B) Can't handle the pressure. I mean seriously, I thought Sof was the premier warring alliance in the game? You can't handle a 20 member difference?

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:10:10

i was offering you a tissue... still need it?

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Aug 18th 2013, 17:12:20
See Original Post

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:12:21

i was offweing you a tissue... still need it?

Calm your tits.

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:12:55

no, need to calm my tits. Calm your nerd rage.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:16:57

no, need to calm my tits. Calm your nerd rage.

You are angry, I understand. Maybe you should attempt to seek enlightenment in the ways of calm. Maybe listen to some peaceful music.

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:19:31

Sorry your fluffry was turned into ashes/parking lot obvious. You are the angriest person I have met. You have no grasp of reality. Sorry kid.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:21:42

Sorry your fluffry was turned into ashes/parking lot obvious. You are the angriest person I have met. You have no grasp of reality. Sorry kid.

If you refer to my country, yes it is ashes now and I am glad. It was recycled back into nature.

Deflection still will get you no where, we all see how angry you truly are. Did something bad happen to you when you were a child, or are you still child? Is there anything we can do to help you through your anger issues?

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:24:18

cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

*to the meow mix tune
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:25:06

Just keep up the good nerd rage. It makes me laugh histarically. Thanks for the good laugh.

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:25:39

+1 mr ford

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:27:59

Just keep up the good nerd rage. It makes me laugh histarically. Thanks for the good laugh.

If I have allowed you to laugh, then perhaps there is hope for your infuriated soul yet.

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:30:55

My soul is fine. I was offering you a tissue for your tears. Perhaps in your world, devoid of logic and reason, it is an angry act. Seems like an act of kindness to me.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:31:54

I have no tears? What would I be sad about?

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:33:42

Thank goodness for Johnson and Johnson. I am glad your mum switched your shampoo so you have no nore tears.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:36:58

Perhaps your anger stems from your extreme depression.

You bring up mothers, perhaps you need to talk about your relationship with yours? Did she abuse you? Abandonment issues?

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:39:26

Sorry bud, no probs here. Keep crying.

Obvious Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:40:32

I urge you to seek help.
As evident by all of your deflection, you have some serious issues.

ssewellusmc

Aug 18th 2013, 17:42:22

Sorry bud, no problem. You need need a hug?

locket Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:52:15

Vent that outrage.

You told a smaller Sol that you were going to war them... what makes it any different that it took 3 clans to make you the smaller target? It is the exact same thing, but you just planned to do it later obviously.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:55:50

Originally posted by locket:

Vent that outrage.

You told a smaller Sol that you were going to war them... what makes it any different that it took 3 clans to make you the smaller target? It is the exact same thing, but you just planned to do it later obviously.

Pretty much. Honestly, all the fluffing and trash talking from their side is mostly because we got the FS and they didn't. It's fkn obvious why we hit OOP. If we didn't, you probably would have FSed us. Simple as that. Not like it was a surprise either. Your FAs and moles knew almost exactly how this would play out.

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:41:24

Originally posted by mrford:
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

*to the meow mix tune

lawls
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:59:56

The trolling from the anti-SoF side a bit weak. You guys can do better.

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 20:04:28

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by locket:

Vent that outrage.

Pretty much. Honestly, all the fluffing and trash talking from their side is mostly because we got the FS and they didn't. It's fkn obvious why we hit OOP. If we didn't, you probably would have FSed us. Simple as that. Not like it was a surprise either. Your FAs and moles knew almost exactly how this would play out.

LOL thats rich coming from you...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SolidSnake Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 23:13:36

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Kinda funny sof lost 25 countries between this and last set and that laf gained about 25 countries this set ;)

Um, laf was over 80 last set too (peaked at 85-86?), you're just a retard.

Pain Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 23:15:12

Originally posted by tellarion:

Bertz isn't Sol.

And not our fault you A) Can't retain members, and B) Can't handle the pressure. I mean seriously, I thought Sof was the premier warring alliance in the game? You can't handle a 20 member difference?

now its a 20 member difference (its actually 25 according to current numbers), tomorrow youll be saying it was only a 15 member difference, it seems to keep dropping even though at the day of the FS it was actually like a 40+ member difference lol. keep spinning how much advantage you actually had. im sure you can eventually spin it into SoF being the gangbangers from the start, ask dagga for some tips.

Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 23:39:45

Monsters/Evo/SoL took on SoF with what they thought would be relatively equal numbers. SoF despite priding themselves on their ability to recruit/maintain a high membership count fell somewhat sort at the time of the FS (they've since managed to raise their membership count, how that is to me is irrelevant). Yes the anti SoF group did an early FS but recently SoF 10-14 days in have been downright SCARY at their ability to wall/CS, besides Laf there is currently NOONE who could take them on.

There aren't a lot of challenges remaining in this special ed version of E2025 we are currently playing. The anti SoF group despite the early FS and advantage in numbers still left themself in a position they could lose. What we ended up with was a premier war alliance rather than face an uphill battle chose to take the easy way out. Everyone already knew SoF would win this war if it comes down to politics.

Put yourself in a position where you could lose if you don't bring your best to the table. Have some pride in your ability to war and take a risk. Taking the easy way out by calling in LaF creates a situation where no one can walk away from this and honestly say they've won. At this point there is no cake and champagne to be had here when everything is over.

/golfclap

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:15:14

You are right de1i. Ya know if SoF ever won an uphill battle they would get credit from their naysayers.

Kinda like that one time they beat an MD alliance that outnumbered them by 30 members, had 50% more total networth, and more average land?? Oh wait, that didn't count because (insert excuses). I'm sure there would have been a myriad of excuses if SoF didn't allow this to come "down to politics". But ofc, the anti-SoF crowd knew what was coming as they planned it. Don't be mad SoF and friends just do it better....every time.

de1i Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:21:23

I talk to Sov occasionally and have given credit to SoF when it is due and in fact I did it relatively recently.

No fluff there isn't advantage for the anti SoF group to be had right now, that is old news and I'm pretty sure a big reason for my above post.

edit: I give SoF credit in my above post as well. Like I said SoF is downright scary 10 days into the reset. The war you mention, SoF was well prepared for and had a large % of people online for the FS. All 'excuses' aside I was impressed.

Edited By: de1i on Aug 19th 2013, 0:33:44
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:38:11

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Kinda like that one time they beat an MD alliance that outnumbered them by 30 members, had 50% more total networth, and more average land?? Oh wait, that didn't count because (insert excuses).

Ugh, this is getting tiring. Yes, it counts. It always counted. There aren't excuses. There are reasons, yes. Anyone paying attention would know why MD lost. But that doesn't change the fact that SoF outperformed MD that reset. MD's performance sucked. A ton of folks come back for a reunion where MD promised them netting, they were netting, got FS'd and overall activity SUCKED.

Wars are won/lost on FS's and activity. MD lost on both. Period.

I don't see anyone claiming MD "won" that war?

Walbertross Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 1:07:08

omgzzzzzzzzz......pot calling the kettle black!

bertz Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 3:18:23

nice to see my thread in 2 pages. :)