Verified:

euglaf Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:39:53

evo, for some reason you decided to join sol and gangbang our ally sof. nobody really knows why you joined in other than perhaps you're some stupid croonie of sol's now. you mentioned laf specifically in your war dec, and i'm guessing its because you expected for us to go after you. well, here it is. we will kill you for 1) being part of a despicable gangbang at turn 200 and 2) for having the rational thinking capacity of a goldfish.

sol/monster countries that are found attacking laf will be maimed/killed. for the most part, we are just looking to knock down evo to even out this stupid gangbang that you guys thought would be a great idea. by cutting evo down in roughly half the networth and land numbers will look become a lot more fair.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2013, 23:41:45

Fairness, always important to LaF and SoF
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:42:13

shut the fluff up and go watch hanlong work on the gay live sex webcam sites

de1i Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:45:15

Silly declaration is silly.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:45:50

/me slow claps...

Edited By: mdevol on Aug 17th 2013, 23:54:24
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:46:06

*goes to look up the definition of "gangbang" in the LaF/SoF dictionary*

Junky Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:51:21

every time I start to respect SOF alittle, this happens.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

prank

Aug 17th 2013, 23:59:19

Finally! I get to war laf! Hope you guys kill better in war than when you police

grimjoww Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:01:40

lmfao

Scorba Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:10:54

Basically this is SoF feeling that even with Rival coming in to make the numbers even, and bringing them near to us in networth, that they still were going lose this war.

Maybe it's because of the recent wars but the SoF today feels weak compared to what they were a year ago. In comparison everything RD did was annoyingly fast, from hitting, walling, or reacting and adapting their strategy.

The only thing SoF is current the top in is being desperately afraid to lose and it's unfortunate that LaF got dragged into because of that fear.

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:13:41

and what does the oop fs with three alliances tell you Scorba?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:14:59

Anymore more juicy landfarms want to step up to gangbang sof?

Looks like the gangbangers just went from hunters to hunted!!

roflmao
HT

de1i Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:15:14

That SoF sucked at retaining members this reset and FSing them 14 days in when SoF is typically at it's best would be suicide?

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:27:36

hahaha Scode the 3 alliances would have matched SoF's # if SoF retained its membership.

and SoF recognized it as a fair war with RIVAL coming in. Your members admit it as well.

Scorba hit the nail on the head.

Maybe they are afraid a loss to "the other side" will hurt their membership even more. Either way, this is sad that LaF didn't want to join but SoF forced their hand in fear of losing to us.

As prank said, I hope LaF kills better during war than they do as police...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:30:26

even if we had the same membership, what does hitting oop with three alliances tell you? It shows how desperate you are as an alliance.

If you wanted a fair war you wouldnt of fs'd at turn 200.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kat Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:35:04

Or perhaps there is another clan that has been prepping for war waiting for the right moment to join against SoF/RIVAL and LaF just made a preemptive move.

Cornfed

Aug 18th 2013, 0:36:35

Somehow I figure hitting with one alliance at a fraction of the size of the other would show more desperation.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:37:23

Sometimes I can't tell who actually believes the BS they are spouting...

de1i Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:43:08

% of fairness increases relative to the amount of turns played.

prank

Aug 18th 2013, 0:50:29

Originally posted by iScode:
even if we had the same membership, what does hitting oop with three alliances tell you? It shows how desperate you are as an alliance.

If you wanted a fair war you wouldnt of fs'd at turn 200.

I wanted one but nobody messaged me back lol.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 0:56:58

Interesting. I thought of an oop war as a tactical decision. I was surprised that SoF did not see it coming to be honest. If both sides know a war is coming, the best defense, is a good offense; or in this case, the first strike. No sense in waiting around waiting to get hit, especially if that tag had a 30 member advantage the last set.

I look forward to seeing how this whole thing turns out... this will be a war to remember!
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:04:33

So Scode, was the war still not even when RIVAL joined?

de1i Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:07:03

His perception of even might be skewed given the handicaps he has faced in his Earth 'career.'

prank

Aug 18th 2013, 1:07:34

Originally posted by mdevol:

I guess sof is saying they didn't have faith in rival making a difference.

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:23:49

Originally posted by mdevol:

Sure it was, but why would you deserve an even war after such a crappy idea of fs'ing that early.

I aint no leader so i don't know of the reasons behind this, personally if i was in charge i would of have had all my allies fs you all a week later because of the oop fs.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Junky Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:24:39

An early war doesn't show desperation... the countries killed start out better than when they started... early wars, are a war of activity, if your country lacks it, you'll lose.. early wars are harder for both sides, because if you kill a 6-8mil net country, they are not coming back as a 9mil net country.

your early war = scared, point is fail.

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:29:18

I disagree.

As you point out, early wars are wars of activity, not skill, therefor you decide for an early war to remove the fact the other alliance is better at war than you but you feel your alliance will be more active.

which is why i say early wars = scared, scared you do not have the skill to beat the other alliance.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Xintros Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:31:00

lol @ topic title.
*Bonus
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

prank

Aug 18th 2013, 1:35:45

Isn't sof the alliance always complaining that they never have challenging wars? Seems silly to complain about an oop fs

Pain Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:43:06

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
Interesting. I thought of an oop war as a tactical decision. I was surprised that SoF did not see it coming to be honest. If both sides know a war is coming, the best defense, is a good offense; or in this case, the first strike. No sense in waiting around waiting to get hit, especially if that tag had a 30 member advantage the last set.

I look forward to seeing how this whole thing turns out... this will be a war to remember!

considering how much SOL cried about "early wars" last set i guess they figured you werent hypocrites. it wont be the last time SoF is wrong about something im sure.

but to those complaining that it was "even" after Rival joined i think youre missing the main point in that you dont deserve a fair war since you attempted to conduct an unfair war in the first place. dont complain cause you played your cards too early. although i guess you still have the MD card to play which i assume youll pull out in the next 48-72 hours.
Your mother is a nice woman

Junky Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:43:26

skill left this game long ago, when we added a hit again button.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:46:58

Originally posted by NukEvil:
...And "about as even as it can get"? Please. SOL/EVO/Monsters has about a 50% membership advantage, and they're still gonna get their heads handed to them. Yes, sure, as I alluded to, SoF also FSed EVO OOP a couple years or so ago and was still losing, but remember that LaF was blatantly FAing SoF at the end. Things are not much different now. SoF's allies will not let SoF lose. Ever.

It's sad that people simply forget their history, and are thus destined to repeat it...over and over again. And having MD come in will just add another alliance to the corpse pile in the end.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:47:25

Heaven forbid the empire permit an even war.

Scode, you are about 4 years behind bro. ALL wars are week one wars now. Sof got beat to the FS by a matter of hours. It sucks, but thats just how the game is played now.

Eug (still) sucks donkey phallus.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:49:50

Originally posted by Junky:
skill left this game long ago, when we added a hit again button.

Again I disagree, look at sodawater two sets ago, his walling was down to skill, not activity, sure he was active but SoF had killed active wallers in MD alot quicker.

It takes skill to kill a 9mill country in a close war, it also takes skill to ensure you pick the right target at the right time, it takes skill to ensure you conserve or abuse your breakers correctly.

In an early war none of that matters.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2013, 1:52:50

If you're surprised that we jumped in when SoF was being hit by 3 alliances then I think you need a new FA department (Formally known as FR).

Also good luck in this war!

Rossoneri Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:53:30

Originally posted by euglaf:
you mentioned laf specifically in your war dec,

Really??
Rossoneri
Evolution Head of Internal Affairs

Pain Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 1:57:33

Originally posted by Rossoneri:

Really??

Originally posted by tellarion:
Nothing against sof. Laf forced us into war mode and we have to help out allies. Good luck to sof, lets have fun :)
Your mother is a nice woman

elvesrus

Aug 18th 2013, 2:01:36

EOF

don't see laf mentioned there
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Rossoneri Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:05:43

LOL

Originally posted by Pain:

Really??

Originally posted by tellarion:
Nothing against sof. Laf forced us into war mode and we have to help out allies. Good luck to sof, lets have fun :)
Rossoneri
Evolution Head of Internal Affairs

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:13:35

too bad for sol/evo/monsters their allies MD and other scum will just stand by and watch as they get farmed this set, just like every other set. So talk all the crap you want but just remember your side loses every set.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:24:52

Oh well...

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 18th 2013, 2:37:27

Shouldn't you figure out why an alliance is involved in a war before interfering? This war dec doesn't meet the vaunted LaF goldfish standard of intelligence.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:40:52

hey slag!

p.s. eugene you're still a dumb fluff, and even worse you actually chose the nickname eugene. you could have been cool bro. you could have been anybody! but you chose eugene. shame on your mother, but most of all shame on your fluff pact pact breaking clan laf.

God speed... up your death.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:41:46

p.p.s fool me once shame on me, call me eugene shame on me
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 18th 2013, 2:43:48

Hey anoniem, you don't actually play this game right?

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:48:29

EMOPIT!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:50:50

i have a country that is not currently at war with any of these douchebags, but i had some spare time this set which is the reason why i created one. i had the slim hope the alliance i'm in would war sof/laf/rival/rd scum.

that being said qzjul has ruined this game beyond repair (according to the very intelligent duna), so regardless i'm doomed. i hope you're not playing, because those cheating hypocritical fluffs in laf have literally ruined this game beyond what i thought qzjul was capable of.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:51:35

and i didn't think qzjul was capable of much.

oh and mrford why don't you fluff off and run a rainbow country into the ground. i always enjoyed that.
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:57:12

i dont even know how to run a rainbow :(
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:57:49

Originally posted by prank:
Finally! I get to war laf! Hope you guys kill better in war than when you police

It's sad when someone takes so much pride in walling some half-assed offline kill runs.