Verified:

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 2:05:15

LOOK at this make me think you wanted us to join in the war
7/8/2013 04:26:56 iCome in Colors (#445) ResDogs Bstrong WHO (#1041) DK SS Attack Failed

lol

anyway
so we will defence of Sol our ally Death to Rival/Rd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvbk5MJNFlI for got this

Edited By: m0bzta on Jul 13th 2013, 17:26:37
See Original Post
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 2:09:45

Police is MD

will confirm
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 2:12:41

bad m0b.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 2:22:19

I was getting bored....more countries to kill.

Bring it.
Your base is mine!

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 2:28:35

It was already brought :p
The Death Knights

XI

Catchy Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 3:36:10

Interesting

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 3:37:33

DK FTW
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Buch Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 3:42:06

Yes grabbing us while your at war not very nice

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 3:57:03

Tsk Tsk

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 4:18:10

Originally posted by Buch:
Yes grabbing us while your at war not very nice

Lmao.

braden Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 4:20:31

i didn't think sol would admit defeat, but sure enough, there it is.

seminole at the very least i thought would have some self respect, if his alliance had none. wrong again.

iScode Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 4:57:02

how in the hell is this sol admitting defeat?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:02:35

Needing more allies to try to pull it off has been called an admittance of defeat numerous times in EE history Scode. You'd know that if you had ever had a chance at winning a war in the time that you were a leader.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:09:24

So I take it RD will accept tagjumpers?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:09:54

I have some friends that want to join RD and Rival:)

iScode Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:10:18

I was a leader last set and i am pretty sure SoF won. And the set before that.

Or we could list the other victories i have had as a leader if you like?

But back to the point you made initially. Are you saying RD lost first because they called in Rival to hit Sol with them in a so called 'pre-emptive strike'?

I mean really lets try to be a tiny bit consistent. How can Sol be losing when they won right from the original fs?

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Duna Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:21:23

slowest coming ever:)

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:44:14

Yah you had a lot to do with that right Scode? Without your previous help Sof had no chance! Hah. You had little to nothing to do with any Sof success so trying to claim it as your own is pathetic.

You are also bad at twisting words and it is below me to bother explaining why ;) good day angry man!

iScode Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:51:10

ummm ok???? now who is twisting words, you claimed I never had a victory as a leader in an alliance, I proved you wrong, I never said I had any influence over the success, how in the hell is that me trying to claim sof's success's as my own???

would love to see how you twist your response this time, especially due to the fact you completely ignored the fact I have had other victories outside of SoF which you know i was responsible for, sure the victories are nothing to gloat about, which is why I don't, its just enjoyable to show how deluded you are, over and over again :).
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 5:51:31

I chucked a smiley face in there just to show you i wasnt angry and in fact enjoying this.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

boneSAW1

Jul 12th 2013, 7:13:26

Mobzta thought we were friends :(

Ershow Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 7:43:28

Desperate times call for desperate measures....

Welcome to the BBQ DK, this adds some spice to what was becoming a rather tedious war. Bring the sauce.

iScode, do you realise your very public anti RD/Rival stance is contrary to your objectives as a SoF FA? You'd do yourself (and SoF) a big favour keeping your yap shut. Just sayin...

Grizzly Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 7:46:04

Only sauce we have, is awesome sauce. And its been brought.

Ershow Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 7:55:22

Must be the budget brand.

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 8:04:52

Originally posted by iScode:
ummm ok???? now who is twisting words, you claimed I never had a victory as a leader in an alliance, I proved you wrong, I never said I had any influence over the success, how in the hell is that me trying to claim sof's success's as my own???

would love to see how you twist your response this time, especially due to the fact you completely ignored the fact I have had other victories outside of SoF which you know i was responsible for, sure the victories are nothing to gloat about, which is why I don't, its just enjoyable to show how deluded you are, over and over again :).

Ok so I should clarify that you actually had some part in it. You lost a ton of wars because of your actions but I dont see any wins because of them. Mooching off of the biggest war clan in the game isnt exactly an accomplisment. We could put a monkey in as aFA there and when he screwed something up Sof could go kill them.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 10:47:59

Can I add some spices to the sauce? "[
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Nekked Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 11:05:46

HHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Is it time to CLAN JUMP? An join the WAR!

braden Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 11:20:51

scode: i'd sure like to hear your explanation on how it's a claim of victory over an admittance of defeat?

this should be fun, heh..

Edited By: braden on Jul 12th 2013, 11:46:05. Reason: english class :(
See Original Post

PaleMoon Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 12:28:06

Originally posted by Duna:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Erian Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 13:16:12

Originally posted by PaleMoon:
Originally posted by Duna:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

lol PaleMoon, I think in this case it's actually more "THAT'S WHAT HE SAID" ;)

Atryn Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 13:43:36

Originally posted by locket:
Needing more allies to try to pull it off has been called an admittance of defeat numerous times in EE history Scode. You'd know that if you had ever had a chance at winning a war in the time that you were a leader.

Well, I completely agree with this. However, being out-maneuvered politically and ending up on a smaller / losing side of a war has also been called defeat numerous times in EE history... That being said, I assume the "maneuvering" is not done yet so I'm not calling this one either way.

More pew pew!

Jiman Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 15:12:53

Pew pew.

Now a days, wars that maintain moral in a stale enviroment is a victory nonetheless.

PEWPEW!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 15:25:50

JIMAN TO THE TEAM WAR ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Mr. Iris Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 15:29:49

Originally posted by Jiman:
Pew pew.

Now a days, wars that maintain moral in a stale enviroment is a victory nonetheless.

PEWPEW!

+1
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

PG Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 16:52:48

=D
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 19:08:52

Originally posted by Atryn:

Well, I completely agree with this. However, being out-maneuvered politically and ending up on a smaller / losing side of a war has also been called defeat numerous times in EE history... That being said, I assume the "maneuvering" is not done yet so I'm not calling this one either way.

More pew pew!

OH I agree with that too. Two perspectives he wouldnt understand ;)

RandyMD Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 19:24:44

This is an epic quote. Cause when SOF called in LAF against MD, I don't recall anyone ever saying SOF had admitted defeat. Now the rules have changed. I understand that SH*T in this game is situational and I can now conclude that the majority of you are FU**ING IDIOTS!
Email:

mother Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 19:33:52

nice war dec.
for me to poop on.

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 19:38:10

Originally posted by RandyMD:

This is an epic quote. Cause when SOF called in LAF against MD, I don't recall anyone ever saying SOF had admitted defeat. Now the rules have changed. I understand that SH*T in this game is situational and I can now conclude that the majority of you are FU**ING IDIOTS!

I'm sure someone said it. I thought it was pretty stupid at the time and didnt actually participate in that war :P Not that I was needed considering the numbers.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 19:41:38

So now md wants to badmouth SOF once again, seems you ppl over there at md never seem to learn your place. get back to your dungeon randymd

cypress Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 22:56:46

WOAH WOAH WOAH...hang on a second...

Jiman is back???

iScode Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 0:40:40

Ok so I should clarify that you actually had some part in it. You lost a ton of wars because of your actions but I dont see any wins because of them. Mooching off of the biggest war clan in the game isnt exactly an accomplisment. We could put a monkey in as aFA there and when he screwed something up Sof could go kill them.

Oh ok so when imag wars, it was nothing to do with what i did, but when we lost wars it was all my fault... great logic lol.

And I have not made any mistakes as aFA, when i have felt a decision is above me, I sent them higher up, how is that a mistake?

Ershaw: SoL is also an ally of SoF, are you saying I should be for rival and rd killing our allies?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 0:57:42

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
So now md wants to badmouth SOF once again, seems you ppl over there at md never seem to learn your place. get back to your dungeon randymd

Tough guy coming through.

locket Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 1:21:03

Oh ok so when imag wars, it was nothing to do with what i did, but when we lost wars it was all my fault... great logic lol.

And I have not made any mistakes as aFA, when i have felt a decision is above me, I sent them higher up, how is that a mistake?

Ershaw: SoL is also an ally of SoF, are you saying I should be for rival and rd killing our allies?

Oh and since you are allied to Sol and Rival/RD then perhaps since you are in the FR department you might pick a path of neutrality.. but hey I guess you can do as you wish if you dont mind slighting one ally over another.

Edited By: locket on Jul 13th 2013, 9:25:54
See Original Post

Junky Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 2:45:58

*pulls out is bottomless bag O' Popcorn*
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 3:32:05

hey junky can you share some popcorn :)

to much talk I will see you on the battlefield :)

*bonus

Junky Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 3:44:25

plenty of popcorn for everyone. I'm happy about my 3 kills :-D, I'll eventually be killed the same amount, or more :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

marx12 Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 5:00:57

Dear MD,

Just FS SOF FFS

PG Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 7:01:13

Oh and since you are allied to Sol and Rival/RD then perhaps since you are in the FR department you might pick a path of neutrality.. but hey I guess you can do as you wish if you dont mind slighting one ally over another.

And locket do u seriously think, that would ever happen?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

locket Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 7:05:02

When pigs fly