Verified:

stupidasamofo Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 5:49:41

hey guys some might remember my waaah waaah that i had the other day about GDI after the demise of 3 of my counrtries due to some unfortunate sequence of events with XI. i thought id let tag leaders and contacts know that im prepping a new 1 man tag for next set. The clan will be named Next gen netting. im not sure exact pollicies for a DNH but im sure some1 will guide me with help or how to apply for a dnh for my tag. thanx for listening to the waah waah Next gen NOOB.... ;) ne help is greatly appreciated(more the merrier) Unless im being spastic eagled...

Marshal Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 10:35:16

few enters wouldn't have hurt.

anyways welcome aboard.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

May 23rd 2013, 12:54:05

Sozz ill rememba that lmfao least then i know u took the time to read :)

ZIP Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 16:22:27

welcome - when i have more time i will find you and give you a few pointers on a single man tag.

it is a bit different then a larger tag, if you want to do well
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

May 24th 2013, 14:28:36

couldve gathered it bein a bit diff...

cheers bro keep me posted the more hints and strats i can research the closer i get to mayb 1 day hitting a top10.......

yeah hahahah i know its a bloody long road