Verified:

stupidasamofo Game profile

May 20th 2013, 10:03:23

How is it poss for some1 with over $14million in networth and a $7million Networth to repeatedly attack and kill accounts that r less than $2Million? Isnt the reason for this to help noobs such as myself get a little chance to play without getting rorted?? ive asked many and they all just say gdi prevents u from being attacked unless u declare war... well big deal that does!!! they just declare war and kill u... Ive been nothing but nice asking q's and not drawing attention to myself, even remaing with less land, not even hitting ne1. then my accounts start getting hit for land grabs i retal with 1 hit... 1 HIT!!!!! and then i get killed! this is the reason y my account and most of my friends were terminated (now i know its a game) but no 1 wants to play a game where the top runners just smack u until ur dead or leave?????????? for no reason thanx for the time i just thought u should use this mayb for future endeavours for the game servers to mayb fix for new useres
ps XI are clearly the best clan if they gotta hit noobs and no hopers to win goodbye

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 20th 2013, 10:20:03

If you're new at this then your frustration is understandable. But ask yourself that out of the hundreds of countries out there, why some strive and some ended up like you ? Did you yell at the rubik's cube when you failed to solve it on the first try ?

=/
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

May 20th 2013, 13:04:10

Guess no one told you that in order to be successful in a server full of alliances is to join an alliance yourself.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Stryke Game profile

May 20th 2013, 16:05:52

Yeah, listen to LittleItaly's advice, join an alliance. :)
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

llaar Game profile

May 20th 2013, 16:18:14

join a clan

Twain Game profile

May 20th 2013, 16:41:08

I'm going to echo the other advice here as well, but I'll try to add a bit more:

1) Either join an alliance or create your own, but have your countries tagged up.
2) If you intend to go in an alliance by yourself, come and tell us who you are here on the boards so people know you're not a suicider trying to grow to hit someone late in the set.

These first two should get you a decent amount of respect, so long as you act in a way that is reasonable ingame and on the boards.

Other tips:

3) Retaliate effectively, but per the FFA Standards (sounds like you were doing this)

4) If someone does something screwy to you, like what you're saying XI did, talk to them. Most of the people playing this game at this point are in the mid 20s or older. To my knowledge, there aren't a whole lot of 15 year olds trying to act like big men around. Most of us, when we realize our clan screwed up, are willing to try to make it right.

5) If you do basically get suicided yourself, try to realize that there's a chance this will happen to you no matter how safely/nicely you play. There are people on this server who are simply playing to ruin other people's fun. Knowing a few of the guys in XI, I doubt that's what's going on here, but it does happen. Ask the guys in TKO. They've taken the brunt of suicider activity for quite a few sets (not sure if that's true as much now), and they play about as nicely as possible from what I've seen.

I hope some of this is helpful to you, and I hope you give it another go next set. Since you say you're relatively new in coming back to the game, I would suggest joining one of the established alliances, even if it's for a set or two to learn what you can about the current state of the game.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 20th 2013, 19:29:08

ok stupid

IF you are on the up and up, i apologize...

i killed your countries because your tag had Xi in it, and the countries were started right after we killed the last guy copying our tag.

so if its not you, again i apologize

BUT... you claim we were grabbing you and killed you over 1 retal. there is no history of any grabs between us, so you're lying
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Mr Emerald

May 20th 2013, 21:23:13

This guy is probably just someone who was planning on suiciding you guys in XI, and you got him first, which made his nerd rage and create a new account.

His "friends" were probably in imp.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

May 21st 2013, 1:19:20

No im def new i do apologise cRaZyDaVe but u ever heard of communication? a simple message would have been nice and also my tag was running @ the start of the server i only made three counrtries and playin with my preferences i realised that i could create more countries at any time so i made more. and in respect for retals i was landgrabbing some feller who then retaled beyond a retal(bombing my structures, missiles the works) then i hit him back saying it was a retal in the first place then i logged in and i was dead. This is y i simply thought and raged cause im a noob :( i apologise for ne offence to XI i have undertaken and i will respectively message any clan tag if i have questions or problems.
P.s sorry for using part of XI name within my tag

May 21st 2013, 1:20:47

and no mr emerald i dont have any friends in game.(especially in imp) im trying to recruit old school mates :)

chem20 Game profile

May 21st 2013, 3:41:09

yeah

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 21st 2013, 5:29:43

1st off, communication dont work with suiciders, do you think someone about to suicide us is going to be honest??

your 3 countries were started May 3rd, thats not the beginning of the reset and was also right after we killed the other guy

lastly, i do apologize as it seems it was just a bad string of events for you
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

May 21st 2013, 7:13:14

yeah true a suicider wouldnt would they thats for sure thanx heaps i will think twice b4 going koo koo..... howdu know i started on the 3rd u guys do keep up wit ur stuff, i spose thats y u guys r a formidable clan i would happily join xi for the next reset learn a bit more b4 startin my own clan (if ud take me of course) :)

mrford Game profile

May 21st 2013, 7:27:42

lol XI formidable?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2013, 11:15:09

looks like i am late to the party

/me chugs beer

i thought mnaybe this was about the untags i killed a fewdays ago. a few LGs did come in but i personally dont accept any LGs from untags, 1:kill
The Death Knights

XI