Verified:

tellarion Game profile

May 8th 2013, 17:23:26

Have you heard of Facebook? Or how about Twitter? I believe those are what the kids these days use as their preferred social outlets. You might want to check them out. I hear they can even be used on these 'smart' phones. Technology, eh?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 8th 2013, 17:35:33

You didn't post in the form of a Haiku.

0 Merit.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 8th 2013, 17:41:17

who would ask Vic a serious question on AT? must be somebody who wants to make the community smaller because we ain't supposed to be communicating on these here forums about diddly-doo-squat stuff that isn't server related. oh, it's tellarion. AB troll?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2013, 18:03:32

why so serious?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

May 8th 2013, 18:50:43

because I'm wandering why I'm not allowed to just shoot drivers of white Ford pickup trucks simply because they yell "SHOWOFF!" at me while I'm riding my unicycle and carrying my winter storm coat to the dry cleaners. wasn't showing off. i was running an errand. now, if I'd have been gun slinging at you while i was riding the unicycle and you were getting shot, then I'd be SHOWING THE HECK OFF.

Vic Game profile

May 8th 2013, 18:59:41

lol bizarre thread telly. my threads have a backbone of humor and fun and general non seriousness.

this was just mean, once again.

but ya, i'll respond to this in a bit :p
lol.

very very odd

Vic Game profile

May 8th 2013, 19:00:05

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
because I'm wandering why I'm not allowed to just shoot drivers of white Ford pickup trucks simply because they yell "SHOWOFF!" at me while I'm riding my unicycle and carrying my winter storm coat to the dry cleaners. wasn't showing off. i was running an errand. now, if I'd have been gun slinging at you while i was riding the unicycle and you were getting shot, then I'd be SHOWING THE HECK OFF.

dude dibs this was pure gold.
this is the stuff that makes me love AT

Vic Game profile

May 8th 2013, 20:44:42

Originally posted by tellarion:
Have you heard of Facebook? Or how about Twitter? I believe those are what the kids these days use as their preferred social outlets. You might want to check them out. I hear they can even be used on these 'smart' phones. Technology, eh?

I have heard of facebook. In fact, my college was one of the first in the country to have fb.
when did yours get it?

twitter - again i've heard of it.

so what in the world does social networking on facebook and twitter have to do with my presence in an online community that i was a part of for my formative years and recently returned to, after 10 years away?

and as far as my preferred social outlet, geek, i like the old fashioned face to face outlet. not sure what server that runs on... *rolls eyes*
i'm here to have fun.
a lot of people clearly see that.

you were in a bad place and then embarrassed that you tried to call me out on a thread that was in no way serious and fell flat on your face - just throwing aimless insults out when all i was trying to do was make a fun thread for AT to mess around on ...

so i find it rather interested that your preferred social outlet is facebook or twitter. whatsup IRL man? things ok??

get well soon.
freak show

May 8th 2013, 22:20:22

Originally posted by Vic:
Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

dude dibs this was pure gold.
this is the stuff that makes me love AT

$35 to dry clean a $180 coat... it better come back with some gold in it.