Verified:

Walbertross Game profile

May 6th 2013, 22:34:44

ugh.....

Schilling Game profile

May 6th 2013, 23:04:06

Fazer, I remember you grabbing Monsters during our first round with Imag a few sets back. Keep in mind you've done this crap as well.

You've done well to turn things around over there, but you gotta extend that memory a little bit.

Originally posted by galleri:
Any clan is a clan. No matter the size. I don't think anyone can dictate what size matters.

Straight from a lady, fella's; Size doesn't matter.

Edited By: Schilling on May 6th 2013, 23:06:38. Reason: comma
See Original Post

fazer Game profile

May 7th 2013, 0:18:30

@schilling i realise that. I also apologized and we allowed you to take what policy retal you deemed right regardless of how we thought it was excessive.

I don't know how to get history of dead countries, all i know is that my country was grabbed 4 or 5 times after the grabbing started by tie.

I also know this was the same with 2 fellow MGP members, as they had sent me the grabs.

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

fazer Game profile

May 7th 2013, 0:20:06

@tella - I don't know the story behind hind that grab. As i said above i do not know how to access times. I will talk with that member and find out what went on there. We were not looking for issues with EVO.

- -

Fazer - MGP

Schilling Game profile

May 7th 2013, 1:00:01

I think if you use BC you can look up dead country news/stats. It's also available via earthgraphs. I'm not sure about eestats...

I'm not chastising you, Fazar. Just trying to provide some advise from someone who's done what you're attempting a half dozen times over. It's tough work in the trenches. I admire you for staying with it this long despite all the BS and double standards that are imposed on smaller tags.

If you're under the flag of war you shouldn't have to deal with grabs from alliances you aren't at war with. It's just disrespectful. I told you the same thing from our prospective in Monsters and I feel you are entitled to the same courtesy in MGP. Unfortunately, you can't expect the same courtesy from some alliances. :/

Keep at it.

fazer Game profile

May 7th 2013, 1:51:53

Thanks mate.
- -

Fazer - MGP

bdragon

May 7th 2013, 8:41:56

How come you are ignoring the fact that two of the alliances you called out on your attention seeking post DID not grab you after your war started?

fazer Game profile

May 7th 2013, 10:16:22

Bdragon, I called it how I saw it.

I logged in and was grabbed after war. I had another member send me a message saying the same thing with posted grabs

If the timing was off, then I apologize. However when I posted this, we had been declared on by an alliance 4 times our size for no reason and still have no reason. I have to explain to my members why they got killed for NO reason.

I have bc, but can't see how I can look at dead countries. But again if I was wrong then I apologize. You heard it here first. As for TIE you can get fluffed, you are still killing our restarts again without reason. Is this a drive from the game moment ?
- -

Fazer - MGP

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 7th 2013, 10:25:17

go to http://www.eestats.com and click on View Dead Countries.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Drow Game profile

May 8th 2013, 1:58:31

fazer: that's what happens in a war. you restart and anklebite and get killed off again.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Sov Game profile

May 8th 2013, 9:47:36

tldr

SoF is cool, don't know what you are talking about

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2013, 6:00:31

Just suicide the best looking Evo country, then they will learn their lesson.

Zahc Game profile

May 9th 2013, 6:09:10

when your fazer and no body respects you...you get farmed

think LaF made it pretty clear they will continue to farm you set after set.
llort orp s`fos

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2013, 9:11:48

Damn, I think some enterprising young Earther will come up with the idea of a POLICE clan that does nothing BUT police for alliances at war and will handle it for both sides of the war. :)

They will be the ultimate netters because they will NEVER have to just out and out landgrab and suffer a retaliation strike since all they do is retaliation strikes.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

MADMARK Game profile

May 18th 2013, 10:15:13

Prac Game profile

May 18th 2013, 11:32:51

unless the police clan get fsed ! lol

kasayka Game profile

May 18th 2013, 15:57:50

1. Small alliances are often developed from loud-mouths smooth-talking people waiting to be led.
2. If the loud-mouth shows respect, integrity, and leads well - the small clan has a chance to grow.
3. None of that demonstrated here....thus prognosis is poor

---CHANGE #2 and represent you clan/tag well PROGNOSIS: improved

This is now a bonus topic thread IMO

K

Edited By: kasayka on May 18th 2013, 16:03:47
See Original Post