ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 2nd 2013, 4:09:03

Originally posted by HavocMD:
Please post them.

My apologies Havoc, you weren't there...you need to stop stealing the havoc's (from Omega) name...in the meantime...all your other leaders were there..planning behind your back?? Since you claim you didn't know?
Nov 30 15:03:20 * galleri gives channel operator status to Havoc[omg]
Nov 30 15:03:24 * galleri gives channel operator status to Henrik
Nov 30 15:03:27 * galleri gives channel operator status to Mortimus
Nov 30 15:03:29 * galleri gives channel operator status to Praetor
Nov 30 15:03:32 * galleri gives channel operator status to PrideMD
Nov 30 15:03:36 <Praetor> oh crap, henrik
Nov 30 15:03:37 * galleri gives channel operator status to Randy[MD]
Nov 30 15:03:41 * galleri gives channel operator status to Suni
Nov 30 15:03:44 * galleri gives channel operator status to TaverenMD

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Loc Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 7:08:55

That log is a forgery, the real log shows these participants!

Nov 30 15:03:20 * galleri gives channel operator status to Obama[usa]
Nov 30 15:03:24 * galleri gives channel operator status to Merkel
Nov 30 15:03:27 * galleri gives channel operator status to Harper
Nov 30 15:03:29 * galleri gives channel operator status to Silvio
Nov 30 15:03:32 * galleri gives channel operator status to PrideMD
Nov 30 15:03:36 <Silvio> oh crap, Merkel
Nov 30 15:03:37 * galleri gives channel operator status to Randy[MD]
Nov 30 15:03:41 * galleri gives channel operator status to Stalin
Nov 30 15:03:44 * galleri gives channel operator status to TaverenMD

HavocMD

May 2nd 2013, 12:35:25

Oh I know I wasn't there. But I did read the logs when this happened. And RD and Rival were not offered by SoF, they were part of your scheme, which then you leaked to SoF and scuttled our attempts to pact them that set. Please, post the ENTIRE log galleri. You've got the stones to kill an MD country and play victim when you get tagkilled. Let's see if you have the stones to post the log.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 2nd 2013, 19:03:53

Nah I am going to honor something that Randy and I once agreed on when he came to me the first time. I almost did post that convo.
I may be alot of things, but one thing is I don't break my word.
Nov 10 01:30:45 <Randy[MD]> You give me info you here..and I'll give you what I hear....and we don't quote each other on it if it's ever repeated :)
I will be happy to discuss these logs with you in person. Especially the first ones from Randy coming to us.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 20:02:21

Actually Havoc we did not leak anything to SoF and I pushed them to pact you. I only gave them 4 lines of the logs after I found out you guys were just using us to ensure you could hit sof and ruin there set.

How many times did MD change the plan with out telling us leaving us high and dry?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 1:32:45

Originally posted by iScode:
Actually Havoc we did not leak anything to SoF and I pushed them to pact you. I only gave them 4 lines of the logs after I found out you guys were just using us to ensure you could hit sof and ruin there set.

How many times did MD change the plan with out telling us leaving us high and dry?

Are plan was never to hit Sof, so the fact that you "found out" anything is beyond me. You must have super powers? I'll call you super douche :)

HavocMD

May 3rd 2013, 2:26:45

Scode, ask Sov to see the MD/SoF logs from December 5th. It might clear up a couple things since, you know, you were selling us out as a member of Imag at that time.

Anyways, you'll find us trying to repair the damage you caused and letting SoF that we'd pact any and all of their allies to assure them we weren't trying to get them out of the picture. At one point Warner asked if PG and mr. Tan came into the room if we would pact them and we said hell yes. Basically we did everything we could to get a NAP of somesort with SoF so we could net that set. All the while SoF knew that if they did not get a pact from us, we would consider them an active and hostile threat. How would they know that you ask? Why because I told them that pretty much verbatim. So yea, really confused still why SoF thinks we ruined their netting set. MD was willing to bend over backwards to make that happen, but SoF, not so much.

So the same thing goes with you Scode as galleri. If you want to post the logs, that's fine with me and Pride. We have nothing to hide. I talked with Randy as well, he's good too, but doesn't have the logs on file anymore.

Do you guys have anything to hide?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 3rd 2013, 3:14:33

I have the logs from Randy first coming to me about RD. I am still going to be respectful to him as it was a chat between him and I and I don't really believe in doing that. Number 2...I just don't a fluff anymore about it or the politics, my current RL stuff going on is more important. So move along. Go fight a war, and shut up. Stop trolling.

Edited By: galleri on May 3rd 2013, 3:16:48
See Original Post

Kinnin Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 3:27:21

I think any criticism directed towards you Galleri is relevant. It was your alliance that provoked MD into having to make two kill runs on suiciders. And it was your alliance that then interpreted tag defense as an FS and requested help from SoF, which then caused your alliance to be tag killed in order to make the numbers a bit more reasonable.

Soviet Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 4:21:49

Originally posted by Kinnin:
I think any criticism directed towards you Galleri is relevant. It was your alliance that provoked MD into having to make two kill runs on suiciders. And it was your alliance that then interpreted tag defense as an FS and requested help from SoF, which then caused your alliance to be tag killed in order to make the numbers a bit more reasonable.

We didn't start the ROR's. We didn't start the war threats. We came to every FA chat with a solution, while MD either A) denied the issue or B) refused to compromise. It's all on you guys for this war. Plus, I think a tag kill for a tag kill is fair, although yours is going to be a lot more fun than ours.

Also, to all you other idiot MDers still claiming innocence and demanding logs/explanations from galleri, show a little fluffing respect. She and I have both lost our child, again, and I don't think you deserve any more time than you are given. We do not honestly care whether you believe us or not because the fact is MD wanted to mess with us and they did everything they could to do that all while dancing around the pact with SoF. You will get logs eventually, when both she and I are in a good mental state to organize our thoughts.

Also, this is a good quote from a clan that claim they are netting, just for laughs.

igalleri: imag wars each set
: Md does as well
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Sov Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 4:27:40

If you guys want logs posted I'll post all of mine when I get active on Monday, including the final discussions where I was going to sign a pact with MD but Pride said you guys wanted to kill RD which was after our meeting. I have nothing to hide so let's post them.

Lets also post up the logs of LAF warning MD prior to MD's FS on SoF (which I also have) and the logs of me basically telling Fuji what LAF would do.

Then after the logs are posted I'll quote all of your posts on AT contradicting yourselves against those logs.

Soviet Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 4:31:40

[20:18] <LocutusMD> Well I hadnt planned to war over a member making a mistake this reset :P
[20:18] <galleri> I sent you the logs via sof site
[20:19] <galleri> I wish you would of said it was a mistake first
[20:19] <galleri> We all would not be here
[20:19] <galleri> but
[20:19] <galleri> we still take number 2
[20:19] <Warner> Getting the facts straight before things get said is always good :))
[20:19] <LocutusMD> Then why are we here
[20:20] <galleri> cause you said about red alert
[20:20] <galleri> etc
[20:20] <galleri> and we talked war
[20:20] <galleri> remember
01[20:20] <Soviet> threatening war
01[20:20] <Soviet> you apparently dont want war, that is why youre here
[20:20] <galleri> and killing our countries for taking a second retal
01[20:20] <Soviet> imag doesnt have to be here
[20:20] <LocutusMD> Sigh
[20:21] <LocutusMD> Your disrespectful tone can be dropped
[20:21] <galleri> I don't have one
01[20:21] <Soviet> its the truth?
[20:21] <LocutusMD> I am here for MD-SoF relattions
[20:21] <galleri> oh so we can go?
01[20:21] <Soviet> jesus man please get your head out of your arse
[20:21] <galleri> and just take our second retal?
01[20:21] <Soviet> we will let warner speak next
[20:22] <Warner> From what i can see here, is MD made a mistake, Let them retal the RoR. And be done with it.
[20:24] <Warner> Scodes proposal looks good
01[20:27] <Soviet> so its up to locutus then?
[20:27] <LocutusMD> MD disagrees. As I said it was an honest mistake. And instead of understanding for that, all I get is a fierce grip on that second retal. I find the insulting tone and aggressive nature of imagnum a bit dishearting. I would be saddened if this would eventually lead to a degradation of MD/SoF relations
[20:29] <LocutusMD> I believe it would be in all our interest to defuse this situation. Hence my proposal which also includes a short 5 day DNH would work better. It would mean a great deal for MD if Imagnum can show theya re willing to comprimise on that and take that route.
[20:30] <galleri> We were not insulting
[20:30] <galleri> you insulted us with that divison thing
[20:30] <galleri> and the killing our countries for taking the second retal
[20:30] <LocutusMD> Lets agree we both insulted eachother then
[20:30] <galleri> we are well within our rights
[20:31] <Warner> Locutus, Imag is within their right for the second retal. A mistake was made. Just allow the retal and the situation diffuses itself, and all can go back to netting
[20:32] <LocutusMD> Why are you within your right galleri?
[20:34] <LocutusMD> Well no responses here
[20:34] <LocutusMD> I am sorry we couldnt come to an agreement then
[20:35] <LocutusMD> MD stands by the fact a second retal is not needed. Land by the grab of #31 was recovered. This should make it done.
[20:36] <galleri> have a good day
[20:36] <galleri> thanks for the chat
Session Close: Mon Apr 22 20:37:12 2013

BONUS:
: #520 took the hit on you, and you took the retal. We can see that. #520 and #31 are not in the same division. MD takes its retals via an alliance wide retal forum. No retal was request for the def held hit. The member (#31) who took the hit posted this on his classroom thread 'so bottomfed a bit today then made a big hit on iMag so still hoping to end up +800 after that hit or so after a retal on me
unfortunately there are slim pickings for land so not sure what to do after today'
Did he pick an unfortunate target? Yes he did. Did he retal a retal, no he did not.

igalleri: well, look at this from your retal policy
" Hits within 48 hours of a retal will be considered a RoR and will be retalled accordingly."
http://wiki.earthempires.com/.../Moral_Decay_Retal_Policy
it states nothing in there about "divisions" and how are we suppose to know what you are talking about

: Well then I suggest you do not hit a MDer that made a retal after 48 hours
as that is what is being talked about

igalleri: we are not going to play around with this
we will be doing 2 hits

: and what would you like the 'retalled accordingly' to be?

igalleri: uh?

: We will kill the country that does the second hit then

igalleri: alright
guess we just play war :)

Edited By: Soviet on May 3rd 2013, 4:38:58
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

bertz Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 4:37:21

Originally posted by galleri:
I am not trying to make anyone feel bad, but this week is defiantly not the time I even wanted a war to break out as I just lost another pregnancy and had surgery this morning.

Sorry for your loss galleri :(

iScode Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 4:49:29

Havoc - I never sold you out until after you backstabbed us...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

prank

May 3rd 2013, 6:04:50

Well MD may lose their netting set but they did wipe out Imag lol.

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 7:13:00

Originally posted by Sov:
If you guys want logs posted I'll post all of mine when I get active on Monday, including the final discussions where I was going to sign a pact with MD but Pride said you guys wanted to kill RD which was after our meeting. I have nothing to hide so let's post them.

Lets also post up the logs of LAF warning MD prior to MD's FS on SoF (which I also have) and the logs of me basically telling Fuji what LAF would do.

Then after the logs are posted I'll quote all of your posts on AT contradicting yourselves against those logs.

Post the logs lol your so scary sov big bad sov. It was no secret MD wanted RD back then. Also keep in mind on the logs I told you that it wasn't a sure thing but it would go a long way if Sof would give us no outs.

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 7:14:27

PS no one gives a fluff what you say or post Sov, the only people who care are the alliances in your coalition and I'm sure they've already seen all your dirty work. :)

Locutus Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 7:16:07

lol soviet. Sometimes I wonder if you believe the stuff you say.

The chats with Imagnum showed a person in charge of a group of 13 people trying to enforce policies while being disrespectful and insulting. The initial approach of Imagnum to MD was not of an alliance looking to resolve anything. And as the talks progressed you guys had no intention to resolve anything (You can see I have that feeling in the above chat as well '[20:19] <LocutusMD> Then why are we here'). Why else come with the out-of-the-blue bs 'next RoR will be a kill' :P Is that your way of problem solving?

Respectful, honorable and trustworthy Imagnum, an alliance totally not puppeteered by SoF, decides to kill the next MDer who RoRs. And that decision was after Taveren OK'ed the retals you wanted on the MD nations (and which you also took), accepting the proposed solution as suggested by SoF and you. Is the announcement of a RoR:kill policy in line with '[20:22] <Warner> From what i can see here, is MD made a mistake, Let them retal the RoR. And be done with it. '. Doesn't sound 'done with it' to me =P

Murf Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 8:25:39

I'd of just let MD kill the suicider & the harmful op guy, as they warrant death by EVERY alliances retal policy

iolair Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 8:28:06

mayday
nothing to see here ... move along

Locutus Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 8:53:44

Originally posted by Murf:
I'd of just let MD kill the suicider & the harmful op guy, as they warrant death by EVERY alliances retal policy

Our thoughts exactly. And that is what we did. We killed only those 2 countries and then halted. We were then messaged by Warner and iScode saying the uNAP with MD now voided and that SoF would hit MD in 24 hours. With two separate SoF heads confirmed and them not budging, we decided we might as well kill off all of Imagnum before SoF hits us, as otherwise we'd just have more countries to deal with then.

Lu Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 9:57:09

if you want to eliminate sof, just dont war with us. dont give us any small reason.

Locutus Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 10:27:00

lol

Kinnin Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 12:26:05

Originally posted by Lu:
if you want to eliminate sof, just dont play the game, as we will make up any small reason.

Fixed.

NukEvil Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 13:45:17

I can just imagine if the conversation going on in this forum actually took place in an internet cafe in Singapore.

SoF and co on one side of the building. MD and co on the other side. And leaders from both sides are arguing with each other (audibly, not over the internet) over who's gonna pact who, and someone inevitably stumbles in drunk and half-naked (probably iScode, with his Wooly Wife) and screws everything up for one side. Everyone else then immediately rushes to the nearest available computer and starts clicking madly on the mice and typing furiously on the keyboard.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sov Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 13:48:13

Originally posted by Pride:
PS no one gives a fluff what you say or post Sov, the only people who care are the alliances in your coalition and I'm sure they've already seen all your dirty work. :)

You talk a lot of fluff for someone who is personally and directly responsible for getting his Alliance annihilated 4 sets in a row. Let me know how that works out for you.

I guess for you playing victim is fun.

bertz Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 14:34:35

Wow I guess at least they have valid reasons to war then.
Have fun to both sides.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 3rd 2013, 16:46:38

[quote poster=Locutus; 24336; 452156]lol soviet. Sometimes I wonder if you believe the stuff you say.

The chats with Imagnum showed a person in charge of a group of 13 people trying to enforce policies while being disrespectful and insulting. The initial approach of Imagnum to MD was not of an alliance looking to resolve anything. And as the talks progressed you guys had no intention to resolve anything (You can see I have that feeling in the above chat as well '[20:19] <LocutusMD> Then why are we here'). Why else come with the out-of-the-blue bs 'next RoR will be a kill' :P Is that your way of problem solving?

Respectful, honorable and trustworthy Imagnum, an alliance totally not puppeteered by SoF, decides to kill the next MDer who RoRs. And that decision was after Taveren OK'ed the retals you wanted on the MD nations (and which you also took), accepting the proposed solution as suggested by SoF and you. Is the announcement of a RoR:kill policy in line with '[20:22] <Warner> From what i can see here, is MD made a mistake, Let them retal the RoR. And be done with it. '. Doesn't sound 'done with it' to me =P [/quote]

Since you can't keep respectful at the moment like soviet requested (until I am better) and continue to force me to post. I would like to know exactly how I was disrespectful and insulting? I would love to hear this one. Cause I am not sure you know what disrespectful and insulting is....if you would like I can really show you?
Let's see so 4 RoR's, the first one you refused to recognize. There were about 3 more after that, so don't say imagnum killed the next one after the first one. You know that what you said was a lie. After that many ror's it is apparent what is going on and it becomes apparently useless to even try to talk to you, especially after this weird answer in the first chat:

": #520 took the hit on you, and you took the retal. We can see that. #520 and #31 are not in the same division. MD takes its retals via an alliance wide retal forum. No retal was request for the def held hit. The member (#31) who took the hit posted this on his classroom thread 'so bottomfed a bit today then made a big hit on iMag so still hoping to end up +800 after that hit or so after a retal on me
unfortunately there are slim pickings for land so not sure what to do after today'
Did he pick an unfortunate target? Yes he did. Did he retal a retal, no he did not."
I was approached about a L:L issue and allowed Randy to take two hits to get the land back, honestly if you maximize things right you can get L:L back in one hit.
When we killed #70, I have a barely speaking english guy who lives somewhere in asia and he thought we were at war so he AB'd.
The other guy the spy op person.... I have no clue what to do with him yet because he does to everyone and we still owe reps to laf and monsters for the same thing.
I went to Fuji and offered reps for the AB issue. He came with the spy ops later. What I don't think you understand is how annoying it is to be a president have your members pull stupid stunts. Either way Soviet offered reps also. Both times the reps were flat out refused.
I appreciate you all acting like the victims here and you never did anything wrong...but you know you all were pushing things. No other clan I am sure would accept continual RoR's.
(Thanks locutus for honoring soviet's request)

Edited By: galleri on May 3rd 2013, 16:48:52
See Original Post

Kinnin Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 18:24:00

Galleri, we're not forcing you to post. If real life is an issue, hand the reins off to a different member of ImagNum and go cope. I can assure you, the war will still be here when you get back.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 3rd 2013, 19:03:08

Yeah you are right, it is just hard to not go and read, especially being game mod and checking the forums. Then it is hard to not respond...being female ;)

Fuji Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 19:10:18

Why do women always need the last word! ~_~

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 3rd 2013, 19:28:55

Originally posted by Fuji:
Why do women always need the last word! ~_~

We don't know why! We just do! It is in our DNA! :P

matate99 Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 22:13:20

Was that the conversation like 24hrs before our FS? You had your chance to pact us. I look forward to your posting of those logs from the Dec 5th chat.

And galleri, I feel bad for you. Nobody should ever have to go through that. We're arguing over stuff that happened 6mo ago, so I'm sure it will still be here when you're ready.

HavocMD

May 3rd 2013, 22:14:58

Bah. Game account username. Anyways that last post was me.

(Any way to change my game account username but not loose all my stats etc?)

Fuji Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 22:34:03

Quiet Tater!

HavocMD

May 3rd 2013, 22:52:59

Well, now that everybody knows my name, I might as well bring this out:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/...51060710_faedef8fbf_o.jpg

Fuji Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 22:58:04

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2013, 23:10:27

Originally posted by Pride:

You talk a lot of fluff for someone who is personally and directly responsible for getting his Alliance annihilated 4 sets in a row. Let me know how that works out for you.

I guess for you playing victim is fun.

Lol you talk a lot for a leader who is so scared you can't challenge MD to a real war set date.

PS: MD was the biggest it's ever been in EE under me and it has continued to prosper regardless if we lose wars. If we turned the tables Sof would be back to it's 30 member days.

marx12 Game profile

May 4th 2013, 0:17:39

AHA! probably the same person who attacked SOF with that RD country

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 4th 2013, 0:25:54

I don't think so. :( I thought there was a way to link them up as my username and game name is attached together. Maybe qzjul or zarcon could have a better answer on this one. I will direct them this way for you! :)

prank

May 4th 2013, 2:13:45

Originally posted by marx12:

AHA! probably the same person who attacked SOF with that RD country

Yes! Havoc is the one of the RD multi.

Atryn Game profile

May 4th 2013, 2:30:01

Originally posted by prank:
Yes! Havoc is the one of the RD multi.

No! RD multi is one of the Havoc.

Locutus Game profile

May 4th 2013, 7:40:21

I dunno galleri, if you think, and actually believe, that my post responding to things posted by Soviet is a ploy by me to get you to force you to post, then I do not think I can explain to you why you are disrespectful and insulting. No one forces you to post lol.

Can't be bothered to read the rest of your post, it is probably nonsense anyway.

zdsmith

May 4th 2013, 8:02:07

This entire thread makes me feel like this:

http://www.troll.me/...he-fluff-am-i-reading.jpg
I <3 MD 5ever

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 4th 2013, 17:35:14

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

May 4th 2013, 18:15:06

Originally posted by zdsmith:
This entire thread makes me feel like this:

http://www.troll.me/...he-fluff-am-i-reading.jpg

You look at some very strange soft porn