Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 1st 2013, 12:26:54

While we are in war.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

PG Game profile

May 1st 2013, 13:50:08

Confirmed )))))
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Kinnin Game profile

May 1st 2013, 14:15:59

You're at war?

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2013, 14:23:16

*noted*

Pride Game profile

May 1st 2013, 15:59:12

Originally posted by galleri:
While we are in war.

Funny, we never got to see a war dec?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2013, 17:13:44

Funny you fs' d us first and got police first....don't turn this around on us. Wait, that is your normal thing. Once I am better I shall post some good fluff for all clans to see how this really went down. Also your FDP's should feel like fluff that they couldnt rely on you for help even though a pact stated it would be broken if they got fs' d, sadly your allies helped you last set and they got screwed now for helping you. And here you go FSing a 14 member clan. Typical MD only caring about themselves and you wonder why I dropped our FDP pact.....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:18:33

Galleri is on a roll....
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

PG Game profile

May 1st 2013, 17:53:49

Funny you fs' d us first and got police first....don't turn this around on us. Wait, that is your normal thing. Once I am better I shall post some good fluff for all clans to see how this really went down. Also your FDP's should feel like fluff that they couldnt rely on you for help even though a pact stated it would be broken if they got fs' d, sadly your allies helped you last set and they got screwed now for helping you. And here you go FSing a 14 member clan. Typical MD only caring about themselves and you wonder why I dropped our FDP pact.....

MD probably trying to drive iMagNum of this server!

ohh wait i heard that line before somewere!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

highrock Game profile

May 1st 2013, 18:03:36

I gotta admit you guys are great allies. Doing everything you can to drag MD into a war including changing RoR policies midset, killing MD countries, performing ABs and harmful spy ops, and sacrificing yourselves just so that Sof can have an excuse to war with MD.
formerly Viola MD

Schilling Game profile

May 1st 2013, 18:53:30

mdevol Game profile

May 1st 2013, 18:57:23

What is going to be better is when there are no hits between these two clans beyond what has already happened and SoF still jumps MD, on the false accusations of starting a war...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Bombay Game profile

May 1st 2013, 19:02:19

I don't really see the need for Galleri to lie about this.

They were going to do whatever they could do to "Justify" themselves in killing a MD country to start a war so that SOF could come in without breaking their unap.

Just call a spade a spade and be done with it.

(We all know how this game is played.)

Schilling Game profile

May 1st 2013, 19:22:29

Originally posted by Bombay:
I don't really see the need for Galleri to lie about this.

They were going to do whatever they could do to "Justify" themselves in killing a MD country to start a war so that SOF could come in without breaking their unap.

Just call a spade a spade and be done with it.

(We all know how this game is played.)

Bingo.

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 19:49:53

We could of broken our uNap quite awhile ago actually, or did you forget you were fa'ing SOL when you have a no FA clause with RD?

I love how all the MD guys are coming out calling SOF the big bad guy when they grabbed imag, there senior members ROR'd imag and their HFA refused any sort of mediation to resolve the issue from the start.

Yeah MD had not part in this issue getting to a conflict at all, your all innocent as hell right, just like you never tried to manipulate imag/sol and ruin sof's netting set two sets ago right? lying every step of the way to your enemies as well as your allies.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Bombay Game profile

May 1st 2013, 19:56:59

*yawn*

cronus Game profile

May 1st 2013, 21:35:02

wow hold a grudge much?

geez

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 1st 2013, 22:47:39

imag wont be run off this server. *shrug*
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

bstrong86 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 22:55:49

hmm...DK asked MD not to get involved..we take our hits as we see fit and not on anyone elses terms.
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 22:57:18

also, i saw a dead MD country then some AB's..then md started killing..or am i wrong
The Death Knights

XI

HavocMD

May 2nd 2013, 0:06:43

You're correct bstrong. Imag changes their RoR policies. 4hrs later a 4 set vet grabs an imag country after 48 hours had passed on a retal. Then that country is killed by imag. Now Galleri and Scode are spinning you right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.

Seriously, they've got a lot of stones to kill one of our countries, AB another, then do a bunch of harmful spyops on others, and then whine when we kill them all. But whatever. I'm not a head anymore so perhaps Loc started sleeping with scodes sister or something...since he seems to have a major ax to grind about the netting set we ruined, even though he tag-jumped into that war well over a month after it started. But like I said, whatever.

Fuji Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 0:12:43

Get your logic out of here Havoc! It's forbidden!

HavocMD

May 2nd 2013, 0:14:38

/me crawls back into the AT-ban hole that is the MD site.

But seriously, did Loc sleep with scode's sister?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 2nd 2013, 0:22:45

I think you should leave people's family members out the game convos.
But that would be too classy for you.

Kinnin Game profile

May 2nd 2013, 1:00:49

I would hope Loc would have better taste.