Verified:

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 1:33:54

You can hide behind a new name war prepping but, why? End result is still the same you die. Act like a spam tag get treated like a spam tag.

-King Cobra
Wolfpack

Vic Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 1:37:05

Lmao what a nub ! Are they even war prepping or are you just all trigger happy because you know you're getting jumped soon ??

de1i Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 1:53:18

Be warned, on the 3rd day they shall rise again.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 2:03:50

tag killed.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 2:07:57

are you sure that you didn't kill jesus because he was raping your idiot members on the retals? lol

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 2:15:01

100 % sure. That was my own members fault.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 2:27:23

too bad I liked watching #33, he was like a god making miracles on that score list. I even saw him double the 2nd ranked country in NW.

I think that his teammates had weak little countries because they must have been FAing him to the #1 spot lol

ingle Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 2:44:04

Originally posted by SuperFly:
too bad I liked watching #33, he was like a god making miracles on that score list. I even saw him double the 2nd ranked country in NW.

I think that his teammates had weak little countries because they must have been FAing him to the #1 spot lol

Are you implying that it was played by Tits since he got FA'd to the top? ;)

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 2:50:52

Do I have a history of getting FAed to the top? Funny coming from you, the only player I know who has openly admitted to getting FA :P

But no, I'm not #33, I don't have a country.

de1i Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:02:40

JC is all tiers.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:10:51

JC is dead de1i what tier is dead?

Vic Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:23:23

watch your mouth JC our Christ and Savior is alive for all eternity

Vic Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:30:36

and speaking of tiers, it seems like i'm going to have to walk you through this again.
so there you go again.

FS'ing netting tags on TEAM server and somehow thinking that makes you big and bad and that it somehow reflects poorly on those you hit.

no in fact it doesn't. it isn't hard to kill someone on team. lol. especially when you outnumber them greatly.

what reflects poorly is your lack of t100s in alliance.
the fact that you were caught so badly in a lie about this game when you told countless people (in fact, this was your whole platform when you "returned" lol) you had played since the 90s and used to run the show. and then it turns out that your first time playing this game was actually in 2007!!! we'll have to go into that sometime won't we?

lmao kid pretending he was running alliances at age 8.

so again, you are 4th tier and you always will be. you will be because of the very fact that you juice in your pants every time you try to attack a better player on team server. it's team server. it's meant to be trolled and for oldman, afaik, h2o and crew to win, and for tits to win when he feels like it.
nothing more nothing less.

you come around here first trying to impose cross tag retals. then last set you FS me - your FDP because you "heard" i was talking smack? i wasn't talking smack i was talking fact. you are a punk.

the fact that you continue to say things like "that was my OWN members fault" or "MY" member this, or that.
dude.
you think afaik talks about that about ETFT? like he's just juiced his fluffing pants because he runs a team of a few guys on TEAM server? lmao.
no.
no one considers themselves a big boss man of a crew of guys here. except for you.
and it's really a joke.

at this point, anyone that even responds cordially to you is 4th tier by association. you are a little punk and you start fluff in private then back away when someone who has actually been around the block calls you out.

the truth is, guys like you are better suited for utopia.

ingle Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:32:37

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Do I have a history of getting FAed to the top? Funny coming from you, the only player I know who has openly admitted to getting FA :P

But no, I'm not #33, I don't have a country.

Just kidding around with ya tits ;) Just like how you get FA'd to the top in express all the time!

and that is true...I did admit I got FA in alliance. haha. :P Figure I may as well be honest since I did get help.

Vic Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:35:29

hehe tits just does tech buyouts with his multies in express

Magellaan Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 3:54:43

Originally posted by Vic:

Nooo! not utopia lol! that's harsh man.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2013, 3:57:33

-

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Apr 12th 2013, 4:03:20
See Original Post
Don of LaF

Vic Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 4:36:16

lol gains u nub you can still see the original post.
you were helped to that finish or so i've been told and

my nice techer the set before last was mistakenly abed by some of KC's nubs. the next set i was to 29k acres before h2o with my rep casher and kc's nubs had to ruin that one again.

but don't worry i'll hit it for you soon ;)

Vic Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 4:37:15

also gains, as current head of RD, you really should refrain from getting involved in this sort of nonsense ;)

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 5:30:20

and speaking of tiers, it seems like i'm going to have to walk you through this again.
so there you go again.

FS'ing netting tags on TEAM server and somehow thinking that makes you big and bad and that it somehow reflects poorly on those you hit.

no in fact it doesn't. it isn't hard to kill someone on team. lol. especially when you outnumber them greatly.

the fact that you were caught so badly in a lie about this game when you told countless people (in fact, this was your whole platform when you "returned" lol) you had played since the 90s and used to run the show. and then it turns out that your first time playing this game was actually in 2007!!! we'll have to go into that sometime won't we?

so again, you are 4th tier and you always will be. you will be because of the very fact that you juice in your pants every time you try to attack a better player on team server. it's team server. it's meant to be trolled and for oldman, afaik, h2o and crew to win, and for tits to win when he feels like it.

you come around here first trying to impose cross tag retals. then last set you FS me - your FDP because you "heard" i was talking smack? i wasn't talking smack i was talking fact. you are a punk.

the fact that you continue to say things like "that was my OWN members fault" or "MY" member this, or that.
dude.
you think afaik talks about that about ETFT? like he's just juiced his fluffing pants because he runs a team of a few guys on TEAM server? lmao.
no.
no one considers themselves a big boss man of a crew of guys here. except for you.
and it's really a joke.

at this point, anyone that even responds cordially to you is 4th tier by association. you are a little punk and you start fluff in private then back away when someone who has actually been around the block calls you out.

Lol stop Vic, you're gonna make KC cry

iScode Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 6:05:08

also gains, as current head of RD, you really should refrain from getting involved in this sort of nonsense ;)

Why its team server, not alliance, you should learn to differentiate.

ps i have no comment on everything else you said apart from lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cougar Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 20:31:35

so there you go again.

dude.
no.
and it's really a joke.

I hope you snapped once on each side of your head and wiggled your neck around after you pushed submit message lol

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 2:41:28

dam 40 countries means much killin

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 2:44:08

hey jesus never doubled my net ur high

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 2:46:24

also who were they last set to need to hide in a spam tag
inquiring minds wanna know if possible

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 14:04:11

Originally posted by nimrodix:
hey jesus never doubled my net ur high

Buddy when I broke $2mill NW April 11 while still having 20 turns on hand the next toolpack country was $1.1mill NW. Hell was $600k bigger than the guy ranked #2.

Even KC was on IRC telling me how amazed he was with my country and how he thought I was getting FA or somehow cheating to get that big so fast. I could double your NWs again in a week if restart as a commie Indy. But what's the point your idiot leader will just kill me again.

On the subject of your idiot leader, I don't understand why King Cobra is making it a point to drive myself and the other 4 RD players that play as SexySexy out of this server. We play in the same damn allaince you moron, why must you have such a Hardon for us on this server?

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 19:29:55

coulld be when i was saving turns to mass ex
dont run suprefly off it would be wrong

i currently have no leader