Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:04:36

Originally posted by braden:

we all realize this is one of the dumbest arguments any of us could take part in, right? :P

not really, i've seen dumber arguments started by players. at least this doesn't have anything to do with eee and current events in game.

and marshal made a good point in omitting the Q- as any jedi can't snap his fingers and destroy or create an entire universe

qs are next to god so single q would win battle (or make it draw/stalemate depending what he/she/it wants) and 1 borg cube would do same (doubt even deathstar 1 or 2 can destroy borg's cube with 1 shot).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:10:30

but as you said, jedis could jedi tear the borg cube apart- they'd need data's science to counteract/nullify/remove the jedi force; only data could do this )outside of one john de lancie, of course)

unless you want to insult data by suggesting the entire borg collective is as smart as he is, but now you're just being rude ;)

braden Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:10:43

(see, dumn fluffing argument :P)

Magellaan Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:11:40

R2-D2 > rest of multiverse
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Cougar Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:34:48

Don't forget that the Jem'Hadar were clones as well, and I'd take one of them over a jango fett clone any day :P

Edited By: Cougar on Mar 23rd 2013, 23:36:58
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:35:19

can barely even make a simple three d image, no way he > anybody

braden Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:36:41

but they needed their inter-stellar cocaine, or "the white", which a skeleton crew in the defiant could ruin for an entire quadrant in the span of a two episode special

do we see how dumb the argument is?

(also, keep in mind, it isn't too dumb for me to stay out of :P)

Cougar Game profile

Mar 23rd 2013, 23:39:22

Don't let the good guy's ultimate victory make you think the bad guys weren't still badass =)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:08:22

but as you said, jedis could jedi tear the borg cube apart- they'd need data's science to counteract/nullify/remove the jedi force; only data could do this )outside of one john de lancie, of course)

unless you want to insult data by suggesting the entire borg collective is as smart as he is, but now you're just being rude ;)

data might find a way to make jedis and siths powerless if he gets enough time.

jedis and siths might be able to tear borg cube into pieces but doubt that'd would help much since borgs might be able to construct new cubes from each piece (depending how big pieces are left) and would be immune to jedis and siths then.

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:17:05

you could argue that jedis manipulate gravity to "jedi tear" or "jedi jump" or "jedi any verb" and that after a few occurences the collective would determine a way to construct their vessel so as not to be so seriously affected by their "powers" and counteract them on their end

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:19:26

but at the same time, resistance would be futile for the jedis, and i can only imagine they'd be philosophically intelligent enough to realize this, and surrender (likely to star fleet, like how nazis preferred to surrender to americans rather than pa ruskies)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:33:31

yea, borgs would get immune to force powers and jedis and siths wouldn't be any use against borgs and starships would join the same club later and war would be over.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:50:13

Originally posted by henrik:
Youtube had the answer back in 2006!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4

Granted, they narrowed down the number of participants.

THE MOST SAD THING ABOUT THAT VIDEO IS THE COMMENTS! SO MANY PATHETIC PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT STAR TREK WOULD KICK STAR WARS' ASS OR VICE VERSA SO PASSIONATELY. WHAT A BUNCH OF NO-LIFE LOSERS!

CLEARLY, THEY ARE ALL WRONG! BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WOULD BEAT ALL OTHER SCI FI CREWS COMBINED!

HA!

SAM
SPACE PIONEER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:52:36

not so much later, the shows they adapt and overcome incredibly well.. outside of "storytelling" star fleet matches the collective in technology and surpasses them in strategic thought, so star treks biggest defense in the "fight" is star fleet, not the borg (or the dominion, or cardassians, or klingons or anybody, the white humans always win)

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 0:53:59

crew of firefly wins against them all and makes a little money on the way (and they have summer glau)

ninong Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 1:01:17

crew of firefly wins against them all and makes a little money on the way (and they have summer glau)

river > jedi, khan
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 1:04:51

man knows his truths when he sees them, i like.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 4:48:54

I still don't see how you think Star Trek pansies would beat a Jedi in ground combat?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 9:04:31

play Star Wars Battlefront 2. really ain't all that difficult for people to kill the Jedis. bots just plain suck at doing it though.

Jedis are kinda Ninjas. dark and mysterious. good at stealth. but their powers are useless once they've been brought out into the open and identified as The Target.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Mar 24th 2013, 9:29:28
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 12:37:21

tella: data has already sciencey figured out how to eliminate the jedi force. now all you're left with is a whiny little girl hayden christensen with a flashlight, and tasers set to stun from the sixties show wins there.

(lets argue which tastes better, tap water from the left side of the street or the right side of the street next, ok guys? :P)

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 15:38:41

BRADEN!

THE LEFT SIDE WATER VS RIGHT SIDE WATER DEBATE WILL NEVER BE SOLVED, BECAUSE THE FLAVOR OF THE WATER KEEPS CHANGING ALL THE TIME.

JUST THE OTHER DAY, I DECIDED TO SETTLE THIS DEBATE WITH A SIMPLE TEST. I DROVE DOWN THE STREET TRYING WATER FROM EVERY HOUSE ON BOTH SIDES. THE LEFT SIDE WAS CLEARLY THE WINNER, BUT THEN I DECIDED TO TEST AGAIN ON MY WAY BACK, AND THE RIGHT SIDE WAS DEFINITELY SUPERIOR!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 15:50:19

Sam, where's your signature!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 15:51:49

HA!

SAM
HEAD DOWSER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 16:36:33

Head Dowser? Is that like waterboarding?

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 17:01:01

SAM!

I TOOK YOUR EXPERIMENT AND TESTED IT UNDER MY OWN CONDITIONS TO SEE IF I COULD GET ANY BETTER RESULTS, YOUR EXPERIMENT WAS SOUND I HAD SIMILAR SUCCESS AND SIMILAR FAILURES.

I FOUND ON THE RIGHT SIDE TO BEGIN WITH WAS THE BETTER WATER, BUT UPON THE RETURN TEST I FOUND THAT THE LEFT SIDE WAS THE BETTER WATER.

I FEAR THE DISPUTE WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED

BRADEN,
HEAD RESEDA.
RESERVOIR DOGS

Mar 24th 2013, 18:51:57

hmmm, the water in the middle of the road doesn't seem to get tested.

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 21:15:41

this is a left right argument, fence sitters are not welcome

Mar 24th 2013, 21:32:39

i don't care about the argument. just think that it might be best to test the water in the middle of the road. never know whose animals and children might be drinking it. hmm, very very old senile people might also be drinking it. they might think it's a stream.

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 21:51:48

"very very old senile people might also be drinking it. they might think it's a stream. "

were you drinking the water from the middle of the road, dibs? some mean local youths call you senile? :(

Mar 24th 2013, 22:02:57

i did go outside, but didn't drink anything. and i did encounter some local youths, but all's they said was "is that hard?". thought they were just asking about unicycle riding, but maybe i am getting senile and forgot to wear something.

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 22:05:57

that or you did drink something, to excess, forgot about it, went uni-cycling and forgot to wear something?

you'll know you done wrong if you're made to introduce yourself to all your neighbors within a certain radius, i reckon

Mar 24th 2013, 22:26:41

yeah, i might've drunken coffee to excess today. i don't go unicycling. i just use it to run light errands. i don't remember forgetting to wear something. but there nothing wrong about me riding around naked. i am magnificent when I'm naked.

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 22:45:04

if you live in california i think you're allowed to, naked, if you so desire? i might be wrong, i might be quoting an anecdote from an la cop show, who knows.

and how do you mean you don't unicycle if you unicycle to run light errands?

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 22:46:19

and i know your game, you're one of those people who don't believe we should answer the LEFT RIGHT WATER DEBATE, so you effectively try and derail any attempts at a resolution. i'm on to you.

Mar 24th 2013, 22:56:36

ahh, i see. fine. I'll ask a somewhat topic related question. if the the Enterprise is the flagship of the Federation, why aren't there any Flag ranked officers on it?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 24th 2013, 23:07:54

what do you mean with flag ranked?

Mar 24th 2013, 23:15:24

braden Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 0:39:35

no epaulettes on the uniforms is my tentative guess, dibs

elvesrus

Mar 25th 2013, 2:54:02

if you live in california i think you're allowed to, naked, if you so desire? i might be wrong, i might be quoting an anecdote from an la cop show, who knows.

and how do you mean you don't unicycle if you unicycle to run light errands?

not sure about california (castro district is scary), but in oregon as long as there is no intention to arouse you can

http://www.oregonlive.com/...airport_stripper_joh.html
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2013, 5:02:54

It would be a never ending war. Neither side would be able to claim a clear victory.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 11:37:14

st-admirals are all old and deal with big picture instead small like starship captains.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 12:50:43

Dr. Who rips them all apart.

And he does it without using weapons (himself)!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 14:25:26

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 23708; 439522]

THE MOST SAD THING ABOUT THAT VIDEO IS THE COMMENTS! SO MANY PATHETIC PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT STAR TREK WOULD KICK STAR WARS' ASS OR VICE VERSA SO PASSIONATELY. WHAT A BUNCH OF NO-LIFE LOSERS!

CLEARLY, THEY ARE ALL WRONG! BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WOULD BEAT ALL OTHER SCI FI CREWS COMBINED!

HA!

SAM
SPACE PIONEER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! [/quote]

HA! THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD

archaic Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 15:48:41

Kirk era = kirk hacks death star and rams it into Coruscant, then unleashes a wave of Romulan assassins on the Gran Moffs. Kirk boldly goes where only Han has gone before with Leia, sets himself up as puppet emperor, while Spock runs the show from behind the scenes. The Jedi accept Spock as the chosen one and the federation grows to include a universe far far away.

Post Kirk era?

http://i117.photobucket.com/...971/picarddarthzf7rf9.gif
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 16:19:59

jean luc is a pimp, and i think he grew up on a vineyard?

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 25th 2013, 18:24:06

Didn't Species 8472 destroy Alderaan?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Stryke Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 3:55:54

Originally posted by Magellan:
Depends on if Star Wars gets to use the death star!

Here's the thing: There's the Star Destroyer, then the Super Star Destroyer. We had Death Star I & II, now we need a Super Death Star. And for Darth Revan (or something) to tell Cpt. Kirk to get bent while he does to Earth what Vader did to Alderaan, and it's over. :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2013, 9:15:05

The Point still rules over the line and the arc.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Mar 28th 2013, 16:22:46

Just bring back Kirk and it is a done deal

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 2nd 2013, 1:49:23

GEORGE TAKEI IS GOING TO BE IN BOTH
YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOW INVALID!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!