Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 5:56:01

..AGAINST THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! SO, WE ARE FORCED TO DECLARE RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE IN AN OPERATION CODENAMED: SOreLoser. THE FOLLOWING DECLARATION IS MEANT TO BE SUNG TO THE
TUNE OF METALLICA'S, "MASTER OF PUPPETS!"

COMMITTEE HAS ITS SAY
SOLIPSE DIES TODAY!
TIME FOR RIGHTEOUS RETRIBUTION!
THOUGHT THE PRICE TOO DEAR!
BUT SAM'S HAD TOO MUCH BEER!
NOW YOU FACE YOUR EXECUTION!

TEST US YOU WILL SEE!
WE'LL EXPLODE YOUR KNEES!
DEDICATED TO!
BLOWING YOU UP TOO!

COME CRAWLING FASTER!
OBEY CHUCK_DANGER!
YOUR LANDS BURN FASTER!
OBEY CLAN [DANGER]!
[DANGER]!

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! WE'RE PULLING YOUR STRINGS!
TORCHING YOUR FARMS! BLOWING UP THINGS!
ALL THE EXPLOSIONS MAKE YOUR EARS RING!
JUST CALL OUR NAME 'CAUSE WE'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!

SO TIRED OF F.A.
EVERY SINGLE DAY!
COMES AN UNPROVOKED AGGRESSOR!
SUCH MONOTONY!
MAKING MY EYES BLEED!
CAN NO LONGER TAKE THE PRESSURE!

TEST US YOU WILL SEE!
WE'LL EXPLODE YOUR KNEES!
DECICATED TO!
BLOWING YOU UP TOO!

COME CRAWLING FASTER!
OBEY JEAN_DANGER!
NETWORTH BURNS FASTER!
OBEY CLAN [DANGER]!
[DANGER]!

TORCHING YOUR FARMS! BLOWING UP THINGS!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!

(REALLY LONG AND AWESOME GUITAR SOLO)

[DANGER]! [DANGER]!
WHERE'S THE ACRES I WAS AFTER?
[DANGER]! [DANGER]!
ALL ARE VAPORIZED!
[SLAUGHTER]! [SLAUGHTER]!
ALL OF MY NETWORTH IS SLAUGHTERED!
[NUMBSKULL]! [NUMBSKULL]!
HITTING SAM'S NOT WISE!

(ANOTHER AWESOME GUITAR SOLO)

BUILDINGS ALL FALL FLAT!
WE EXPLODED THAT!
NOW YOU WITNESS THE DESTRUCTION!
EVERYTHING IS RAZED!
THIS GOES ON FOR DAYS!
NO MORE SITES TO DO CONSTRUCTION!

WE WILL OCCUPY!
WE WILL EAT SOME PIE!
WE WILL NOW DRIVE THROUGH!
MORE TACO BELL FOOD!

COME CRAWING FASTER!
OBEY BILL_DANGER!
NETWORTH BURNS FASTER!
OBEY CLAN [DANGER]!
[DANGER]!

TORCHING YOUR FARMS, BLOWING UP THINGS!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!
[DANGER]!

HA! HA! HA! HA!

HA!

SAM

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 6:09:55

IN OTHER WORDS...

BLAAAAAAURRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

euglaf Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 6:14:25

OH.MY.GOD. RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE IS ACTIVATED. SOOOOO COOOOOOOOL

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 27th 2013, 6:28:00

This is the best war dec since one of martian's war decs in e2025

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The Cloaked Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 6:36:26

HA!

You should've had a phrase that pays.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 6:44:08

JUST IN CASE ANYONE WONDERS WHY WE'RE SO "IRRATIONAL"...

HERE'S A BOXCAR REPORT FOR THE PAST 72 HOURS:

AttClan DefClan AttType total kills
SOLdier DANGER PS 5 0 <-- UNPROVOKED OR RoR
SOLdier DANGER SS 38 0 <-- UNPROVOKED OR RoR
DANGER SOLdier PS 6 0 <-- RETAL
DANGER SOLdier SS 6 0 <-- RETAL
DANGER SOLdier EM 1 0
DANGER SOLdier NM 1 0
DANGER SOLdier CM 3 0
DANGER SOLdier AB 142 0 <-- RESULT

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! DOES NOT STAND FOR BEING TREATED AS ANY ALLIANCE'S FARM LAND! THOSE WHO REQUIRE FURTHER INSTRUCTION ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR AN INFORMATIONAL SEMINAR. THERE IS PLENTY OF PARKING AVAILABLE FOR ATTENDEES AT 574 SOLIPSE AVENUE!

HA!

BILL DANGER
MINISTER OF STATISTICS AND INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:01:42

so instead of ab'ing the guy who had actually farmed the crap out of you...you ab a guy who has been one of the lightest hitters? I'm not trying to knock your reasonings behind attacks on SOL...what im curious about is why him?

locket Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:06:02

If he hit them then he shares some blame at least. War decs usually punish either the top or the bottom of the clans first though.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:07:03

KEEPERTD, IT'S SIMPLE, REALLY:

a: HE 5-TAPPED A MEMBER OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! IN WHAT COULD EITHER BE CATEGORIZED AS UNPROVOKED OR RETAL-ON-RETAL DEPENDING ON WHAT RETAL WINDOW YOU USE... (RECALL THAT OUR RETAL WINDOW HAS RUSTED OPEN, SO TO US 75 HOURS IS THE SAME AS 72!) EITHER WAY, ENTIRELY UNACCEPTABLE! ALL OTHER POINTS BEYOND THIS ARE MOOT, HOWEVER I SHALL CONTINUE TO EXPAND UPON OUR REASONING:

b: HE HAD A TANK DEFICIENCY.

c: HE IS A COMMIE INDIE.

HA!

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:10:09

so you dont go after the one who actually farmed the hell out of you? but one that 5 taps? hey whatever...your choice in suiciding i suppose...

locket Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:16:13

5 tap is a kill for most alliances anyways. He had it coming one way or the other. If he does it to Laf or even a smaller clan he wouldnt live.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:20:33

WHEN AN ALLIANCE LAUNCHES AN OBVIOUS AND CONCERTED EFFORT TO FARM THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, *ALL* WHO BEAR THE TAG OF THAT ALLIANCE ARE LEGITIMATE TARGETS FOR RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE ACTIONS. THAT WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELECT A TOP 20 TARGET WHO WAS ALSO AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN THE AGGRESSION AGAINST US WAS MERELY A BONUS.

I SHALL SHED NO TEARS FOR THE COUNTRY THAT REMOVED SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS PER TURN CASHING POTENTIAL FROM MY COUNTRY. THE FAVOR HAS BEEN RETURNED!

LASTLY, WHILE I TIRE OF OFFERING JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT THE COMMITTEE OF ONE HAS CLEARLY DECREED AS RIGHTEOUS, IN NO UNIVERSE IS A 5-TAP ACCEPTABLE! IF YOU DISAGREE, ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE THE EXPECTED RESULT WERE THE TABLES TURNED AND THE ROLES REVERSED AND THE POLARITY OF THE FLUX CAPACITORS FLIPPED?!?!?!?

HA!

LOVE AND BRUISES,
BILL
MINISTER OF TAKING fluff PERSONALLY

Newworld Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:21:59

Why would anyone hit a clan named DANGER... sounds illogical to me.
pew pew pew

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:22:44

Originally posted by Newworld:
Why would anyone hit a clan named DANGER... sounds illogical to me.

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:32:43

so basically all i got from this is if you were a real alliance it you wouldn't of been farmed but seeing as your nothing more than a bunch of suiciders in one tag that claims to be an alliance it happened and now your angry.....have fun with the boring KR's SOL

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:34:47

W/E, NEXT TIME TRY POSTING UNDER YOUR REAL ID.

BUH BYE NOW.

locket Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:38:33

They are a real alliance. Laf has farmed big alliances in the past. Your size affects the number of hits you can take. Last set they had great tag protection and this one they started slow and it is impossible to fully recover from that.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 7:39:04

Originally posted by keepertd:
so basically all i got from this is if you were a real alliance it you wouldn't of been farmed but seeing as your nothing more than a bunch of suiciders in one tag that claims to be an alliance it happened and now your angry.....have fun with the boring KR's SOL

But they aren't suiciders? They ABed a country that 5-tapped them, and they have the option to move on to the other country that did more attacks later.

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 8:59:52

Epic war dec, love it
The Death Knights

XI

DFA Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 11:01:27

Gotta say I heart DANGER!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 11:18:26

AND YOU DARE TO CALL ME A TERRORIST?!
WHILE YOU LOOK DOWN YOUR GUN!
WHEN I THINK OF ALL THE DEEDS THAT YOU HAVE DONE!
YOU HAVE PLUNDERED MANY NATIONS!
DIVIDED MANY LANDS!
YOU HAVE TERRORIZED THEIR PEOPLES!
YOU'VE RULED WITH YOUR IRON HAND!
AND YOU'VE BROUGHT THIS REIGN OF TERROR TO MY LAND!

IN OTHER WORDS!! (AND HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS?) THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! **DOES NOT RECOGNIZE** THE RIGHT OF THE AGGRESSOR TO DICTATE THE TERMS UNDER WHICH THE VICTIM OF AGGRESSION MAY RESPOND TO THE AGGRESSION. SINCE WE **DO NOT COMMIT** UNPROVOKED ACTS OF AGGRESSION, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESPOND TO UNPROVOKED ACTS OF AGGRESSION IN ANY WAY WE SEE FIT.

FURTHERMORE! IN THIS CASE, THE TARGET OF OUR INITIAL STRIKE HAD MADE A SERIES OF ATTACKS WHICH WOULD HAVE PLACED HIM ON THE KILL LIST OF ANY ALLIANCE. WE HAVE SHOWN MERCY BY MERELY REMOVING ALL BUT 500 OF HIS BUILDINGS. HOW IS THIS WORSE FOR HIM THAN RESTARTING? HIS ALLIANCE HAD FARMED US, AND THEN RESPONDED TO WHAT *ANY* ALLIANCE WOULD CONSIDER VALID RETALS BY STEPPING UP THE FARMING TEN FOLD. IF YOU WANT TO CALL US "SUICIDERS" FOR REACTING TO SUCH HOSTILITY WITH SEVERE VIOLENCE, THEN I'M AFRAID YOU'LL HAVE TO LABEL **EVERY** ALLIANCE IN THIS GAME "SUICIDERS".

HA!

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,

Kid Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 13:26:42

HA! SO BY TAKING THINGS INTO HAND, YOU GUYS ABS BACK EH?
ABING AS A RETAL IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOL.
IF U GET HIT BY SOL, RETAL BACK BY USING SS/PS ONLY! HA!
RETALING BACK USING AB MEANS THE ACT OF WAR. HA!

Makinso Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 13:48:31

Hhmmm contacting us could have solved stuff i know things Were somewhat getting out of context this solves nothing but some dmg to us and death of you all

Not what i would've wanted

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 13:58:28

MAKINSO PLEASE BE AWARE YOU HAVE A SHIFT BUTTON! USE IT AND JOIN DANGERS WORLD OF AWESOMENESS OR FOREVER BE AN ENEMY OF DANGER!
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Makinso Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 13:59:10

THEN THE CAPS LOCK WOULD BE BETTER ??

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2013, 14:06:35

I support clan [DANGER].

dixiechick Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 14:19:57

*waves at SAM DANGER* I see you are going strong my friend. keep up the caps. :)

dixiechick Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 14:21:44

*waves at SAM DANGER* I see you are going strong my friend. keep up the caps. :)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 14:49:57

Originally posted by Kid:
HA! SO BY TAKING THINGS INTO HAND, YOU GUYS ABS BACK EH?
ABING AS A RETAL IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOL.
IF U GET HIT BY SOL, RETAL BACK BY USING SS/PS ONLY! HA!
RETALING BACK USING AB MEANS THE ACT OF WAR. HA!

THIS IS NOT AN ACCURATE DEPICTION OF WHAT HAPPENED. IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONTINUE TO CORRECT THESE MISSTATEMENTS, AS WE WILL IN THE COMING WEEKS BE LABELED "SUICIDERS" AND SUCH. WE DID STANDARD RETALS ON THE EXCEPTIONALLY FOOLISH GRABS WE RECEIVED. THE RESPONSE WAS UNCONTROLLED ESCALATION OF AGGRESSION. PERIOD.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:00:24

Dear bill dont say i didnt try

Kid Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:34:40

SO AFTER TAPING 5 TIMES, YOU DECLARED THAT COUNTRY AS SUICIDER?
AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, SOL HAVE ONLY DONE SS/PS. BUT YOU GUYS RETALIATE WITH AB/CHEMS. THATS EVEN MORE FOOLISH.
RETALING ANYTHING HARM SUCH AS AB/CHEM WILL RESULT YOUR COUNTRY BEING DECLARED AS KILL

K_L Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:44:15

Is this the Skinhead song from Romper Stoper or am I high again?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:53:47

KID! YOUR POSTS MAKE ME SIGH EMPHATICALLY AND ROLL MY EYES SO HARD THAT I PULLED A MUSCLE. ONE MORE TIME FOR THE FOLKS WHO DON'T READ GOOD!

WE
DO
NOT
RECOGNIZE
YOUR
RIGHT
TO
DECLARE
WHICH
ATTACKS
WE
ARE
ALLOWED
TO
USE

HA!

SAM

Kid Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 16:07:17

SAM_DANGER YOUR POST MAKE ME THINK THAT YOUR NOT USING YOUR BRAIN TO THINK. SOL DOES NOT ACCEPT HARMFUL ATTACKS AS RETAL.

TO THOSE DANGER COUNTRY THAT RETALIATE WITH HARMFUL ATTACKS WILL BE KILL BY ME PERSONALLY. BE PREPARED

GUY_SAFETY

Feb 27th 2013, 16:33:39

sol has realized the benefits of safety
danger's (booo) usage of one word per line wastes valuable monitor space that could be used for the display of nerf products and bicycle helmets
our tanks had to return to perform more building demolitions as your inexplicable continued safety code violations astound us

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 16:49:27

KID! AS THE AGGRESSOR, SOL HAS NO STANDING HERE, AND THEREFORE NO AUTHORITY TO DICTATE HOW WE MAY DEFEND OURSELVES.

MAKINSO! YOUR CANDOR IS APPRECIATED. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN WHY WE CHOSE TO FIGHT SOL (THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WANTED, EITHER).

THIS RESET, AS LOCKET HAS MENTIONED, WE GOT OFF TO A SLOW START. SOL WAS NOT THE ONLY CLAN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FACT. HOWEVER, SOL WAS THE ONLY CLAN TO RETALIATE AGAINST OUR RIGHTEOUS DEFENSIVE ACTIONS. WE WERE FINALLY GETTING UP TO SPEED AND MANAGING TO STEM THE LOSSES WE WERE INCURRING, WHEN AN SOL MEMBER WHO HAD ATTACKED US AND BEEN RETALIATED AGAINST EARLIER IN THE RESET, CAME BACK AND ATTACKED US MULTIPLE TIMES AGAIN.

SHORTLY AFTER THAT, LITTLE JONNIE TRIPLE TAPPED ME! ME! SAM_DANGER! PEOPLE DON'T JUST DO THAT!

I TOOK LESS RETRIBUTION AGAINST LITTLE JONNIE THAN ALMOST ANY OTHER ALLIANCE WOULD (4 HITS). HE THEN WENT BALISTIC WITH 15 MORE ATTACKS ON MYSELF AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

HAD HE BEEN THE ONLY ONE, WE WOULD HAVE SIMPLY DEALT WITH HIM, AND THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF IT. HOWEVER, THAT WAS NOT THE END OF SOL'S AGGRESSION. ABOUT HALF A DOZEN MORE SOL COUNTRIES THEN PILED ON, WITH TRIPLE, QUADRUPLE AND QUINTUPLE TAPS.

JONNIE FELT IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH JUST TO WRECK OUR HARD-BUILT RETALIATION ABLITY. HE DECIDED TO CROW ABOUT IT ON AT AS WELL.

ONE OF YOUR OTHER MEMBERS, STEVANO - I BELIEVE HE IS SOL, CORRECT? - ALSO BRAGGED ABOUT FARMING US AND ENCOURAGED OTHERS TO DO SO. GIVEN THE FACT THAT HE'S NEW HERE, HIS IGNORANCE IS EXCUSABLE, BUT NOWHERE IN THAT THREAD DID IT EVER BECOME EVIDENT THAT HE HAD BEEN ASKED BY SOL LEADERSHIP TO RESCIND HIS COMMENTS.

DURING THE NEXT 36 HOURS, I RECEIVED *NOT ONE* PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM SOL VIA THE FORUMS OR BOXCAR. NOT ONE! AFTER OUR MIGHTY CLAN HAD SUFFERED DOZENS OF ILLEGITIMATE ATTACKS FROM SOL, YOU WOULD THINK OUR SUPREME OVERLORD WOULD AT LEAST BE CONTACTED BY YOURS, AND OFFERED AN APOLOGY. WE GOT A "THIS WILL BE DEALT WITH" ON AT, AND CHUCK GOT AN OFFER VIA PM THAT WAS SO MINISCULE IN COMPARISON TO OUR LOST RETAL ABILITY AS TO BE LAUGHABLE.

AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE... SURE ENOUGH, ONCE SOL CLEARED THE WAY BY DESTROYING OUR RIGHTEOUS DEFENSIVE CAPABILITIES, THE OPPORTUNISTS FROM OTHER CLANS STARTED MULTI-TAPPING US AGAIN. WE KNOW THIS WAS BEYOND YOUR CONTROL, BUT THE DOZENS OF ATTACKS BY SOL ON OUR MEMBERS - WHO BY THE WAY *ALL* SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFF LIMITS FOR SOL GRABS AFTER HAVING PERFORMED *LEGITIMATE* RETALS - CERTAINLY WERE WITHIN YOUR CONTROL, AND WERE NOT STOPPED IN ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLING A TIMELY FASHION.

WE DID NOT KNOW - AND STILL DO NOT KNOW - WHY SOL DECLARED A FARMING WAR ON US, BUT WE WERE NOT ABOUT TO LET IT GO UNANSWERED.

WE ARE STILL WILLING TO DISCUSS THE TERMS FOR SOL'S SURRENDER, BUT BE ADVISED THAT THE PRICE WILL BE VERY HIGH.

HA!

SAM
CHIEF DIPLOMAT,

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 17:25:13

"FURTHERMORE! IN THIS CASE, THE TARGET OF OUR INITIAL STRIKE HAD MADE A SERIES OF ATTACKS WHICH WOULD HAVE PLACED HIM ON THE KILL LIST OF ANY ALLIANCE. WE HAVE SHOWN MERCY BY MERELY REMOVING ALL BUT 500 OF HIS BUILDINGS. HOW IS THIS WORSE FOR HIM THAN RESTARTING? HIS ALLIANCE HAD FARMED US, AND THEN RESPONDED TO WHAT *ANY* ALLIANCE WOULD CONSIDER VALID RETALS BY STEPPING UP THE FARMING TEN FOLD. IF YOU WANT TO CALL US "SUICIDERS" FOR REACTING TO SUCH HOSTILITY WITH SEVERE VIOLENCE, THEN I'M AFRAID YOU'LL HAVE TO LABEL **EVERY** ALLIANCE IN THIS GAME "SUICIDERS"."

see here me and you agree...this would not of happened with a REAL alliance, you know... not you guys, your a 4 man tag who do special attacks as retals and then want to cry victim when its KNOWN your an untagged you get farmed or a spam tag like [DANGER]...so yes your a suicider, instead of going through FA and all of that, you take into ur own hands....have fun restarting

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 17:45:55

KEEPER. WHY DON'T YOU GO AHEAD AND ASK THE HEADS OF MOST ALLIANCES WHO'VE HIT US EXCESSIVELY THIS RESET WHETHER OR NOT WE WENT THROUGH FA CHANNELS. YOU'LL FIND THE ANSWER IS YES.

WHY DON'T YOU ASK THEM IF WE'VE USED EVEN *ONE* SPECIAL ATTACK FOR THEIR MULTIPLE HITS ON US. OR JUST STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK THE NEWS UP YOURSELF. YOU'LL FIND THE ANSWER IS NO.

WE DID NOT ACTIVELY SEEK TO UTILIZE FA CHANNELS WITH SOL BECAUSE BY THE TIME IT GOT TO THAT POINT, IT WAS CLEAR YOUR LEADERS HAD US LISTED AS "FARM" STATUS. SORRY. THAT'S DESERVING OF AN SOL MEMBER OR TWO EXPERIENCING JUST A LITTLE OF THE PAIN THAT YOU VISIT ON THE WEAKER EVERY DAY.

YOU BELIEVE THAT THE SIZE OF YOUR ALLIANCE MEANS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FARM SMALLER ALLIANCES WITH IMPUNITY, AND THAT IF THEY EVER REACT WITH WARFARE TO YOUR RIDICULOUS FARMING, THEN THEY'RE SUICIDERS.. IF THE MAJORITY OF YOUR ALLIANCE MATES AGREE WITH YOU, THEN IT IS REALLY QUITE SAD WHAT HAS BECOME OF WHAT WAS ONCE A VERY HONORABLE ALLIANCE.

I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE MADE MY POINT MUCH MORE SUCCINTLY BY JUST SAYING "STOP BEING SUCH A SISSY"

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:16:15

actually no, thats not my point...im saying your a spam tag and thats all you've ever been

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:32:30

actually no, thats not my point...im saying your a spam tag and thats all you've ever been

OH I'M SORRY! I COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR POINT. NOW IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE. I AM WONDERING THOUGH, WHAT CRITERIA DO YOU USE TO DETERMINE WHETHER A CLAN IS A "SPAM" TAG. IS IT SIMPLY ANY ALLIANCE SMALLER THAN SOL WHICH YOU HAVE DECIDED TO FARM? AND AT WHAT MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS IS A CLAN ALLOWED TO DEFEND ITSELF?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2013, 18:38:00

You can retal with whatever you want. ABs are a fair retal.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:39:37

OH AND ONE MORE THING.... YOU SAY WE BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR GETTING FARMED BECAUSE "ITS KNOWN". THAT SMALL TAGS GET FARMED...

YOU ALSO STATE THAT THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! IS "KNOWN" TO RETALIATE WITH SPECIAL ATTACKS.....

BY YOUR OWN LOGIC, SOL HAS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES FOR THE MAIMING OF THEIR MEMBER!

HA!

HA! HA!

HA!

SAM
CHIEF SCIENCE OFFICER,

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:43:36

no it's not if an alliance is small, that's not it all...the only reason everyone doesn't consider you a spam tag is because and i quote "they have been a tag for a few sets now" not because you have proven to be anything at all, and i don't even mind you defending your own tag, its the fact that you have proven that, by not going the FA route...you even admitted to NOT going through these channels, just took it upon yourself to do w/e you want...hence suiciding/spam tag forte

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:46:11

GO SAM!! GO DANGER!! SOL YOU SUCKS!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:46:53

keepertd, i will go against my judgment in two ways:
1: i will lowermyself to forgo the letters of power, since you seem to have a hard time understanding them
2: i will bother to argue with you, although you have clearly made up your mind that your invented story is reality.

at no time did we "retal" with special attacks. ever. not once. we took our retals as ss and ps. we launched special attacks when it became apparent that it was time to war, presumably because the sol countries who suffered the retals were angry that they had made such foolish grabs and lost so much net land in the process.

if you can refute anything i have said, refute it. or continue to hide behind your name-calling, false accusations, and your "New Member" tag.

HA!
BILL

keepertd Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:50:16

i will agree you did retal with ss/ps i never refuted that point, but INSTEAD of the FA route, you went to "war" ...and you can talk all u want about new member tag, if you look its been around since 2010 ;-).... see a REAL tag would of went through the FA channels and sorted this out, but instead you end up with 4 dead countries...make sense to me

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 18:55:55

VERY WELL THEN.
1: I STAND CORRECTED ON THE NEW MEMBER TAG. MY APOLOGIES!
2: SAM EXPLAINED IN EXCRUCIATING DETAIL WHY WE CHOSE NOT TO CONTINUE PURSUING THE FA ROUTE. IF YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THAT EXPLANATION LABELS US A "SPAM TAG" IN YOUR MIND, THEN SO BE IT.

FOUR DEAD COUNTRIES IS NOT MUCH WORSE THAN FOUR COUNTRIES BEING RELENTLESSLY FARMED INTO THE GROUND!

I SHALL NOW ATTEMPT TO STOP ARGUING IN CIRCLES AND FOCUS ON SCHOOLWORK. HA!

HA!
BILL

Stevano Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 19:08:47

I am not new here. But thanks for making me feel young.

GUY_SAFETY

Feb 27th 2013, 19:11:39

dear bill danger,
circles are much safer than squares because they lack sharp edges

spam is not safe due to its high sodium content and i would advise avoiding it at all costs

your letters lack power due to their unsafe nature

hahahohohehehe

GUY_SAFETY

iScode Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 19:18:40

A spam tag is one that sends out the tag and pass to anyone, danger dont do that, therefor you are wrong, they are not a spam tag.

From the news and explinations here, I would of done exactly what danger did in their shoes.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!