ZIP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 18:27:27

CC
KSM
NBK
PAN
TKO
ESD

You have a small army of 16 to run any way you want.

No pacts / anything goes.

1 rule -If you are the country to record a kill on someone you are out.

2 rule - no outside Fa. As tag holder and moderator I see the packages. outside FA is out.

- no more rules -

Top ranked country at end of set wins. Best true wargainer in FFA

Contests starts exactly 2 weeks from start of set ( ~ 1000 turns ) this lets people start and stack up as they want in peace.

people will not grab us and we will not grab outside - ( or you are out )

I will play but as moderator my countries will not count.

I will have a boxcar site for players to come tog. and talk smack. I will get us an EE channel as well.

ANYONE is welcome to play. Clans can have as many players play as they want, but only 1 person can represent the clan and will be known, but country numbers will remain secret. i.e M R Ford is playing for CC.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 18:35:51

I already know of a handful of individual players already playing in this so this could shape up into a 16 vs ~ 200 country contest
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 5:28:46

so you can main each other but if you kill them you are out?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 4th 2013, 12:04:58

No one will be playing for TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tbag

Feb 4th 2013, 12:47:39

or KSM, at this time.
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:40:51

wait how many ppl are doing this?

i r confused
IT'S KILLING TIME

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 0:12:19

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
wait how many ppl are doing this?

i r confused
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 0:34:47

i dont even understand wtf this even is?
Your mother is a nice woman

ZIP Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 1:31:21

ok - a big fluff from people is that everyone is pacted out and if you are allowed to grab, well you better not dare do more then one or you are fluffed. There is no excitement in the game, no randomness and end set is lame.

Using a tag and keeping things in such tag i am able to have my own environment to play in and others who think the game is boring while not throwing the server out of its current state of boorishness.

So do what ever you want to take out the competition and have your country to the top. really much like primary type of play, but you get 16 countries to play with, not 1.

I didn't want to make it a killfest and turn it into warplay. Killing another country will get you kicked out of the competition. you can do what ever you want within the rules of the game. No outside FA - everyone has 16 countries to run as they want. top ranked country is the netgain champ.

everyone has two weeks to build in peace and get set up as needed.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 1:35:16

TAG : TTT
PASS : rumble