pintfro Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 1:01:26

Originally posted by Karim:
Originally posted by pintfro:
*hands karim a tissue*

Why dont you cry some more about it?

Learn to read: i don't cry.

Ever.

My Reading capabilities are perfectly fine. Did I put it too harshly for you? Would snivelling be closer to the mark?

Either way, its ok to cry Karim, it takes a man to admit when he's hurtin and just needs to let it out. I got a whole box here if you need em *shakes tissue box* ;)

Ruthie

Jan 2nd 2013, 3:11:47

just what this forum needs, a new troll
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

pintfro Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 3:51:26

*sits under a bridge*

Rawr!! there be a toll to cross, 100 barrels of oil per person. gotta fuel my military somehow xD

bigw Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 7:17:35

I don't see what difference it makes. Sov has stated numerous times that both Laf and SoF were planning on declaring on MD. Regardless of any plans MD had made, SoF and Laf had planned to gank MD. So putting all that aside, that puts SoF at preset plans to FS MD, which then null SoV argument about splitting the SOf tag, blah blah.

Whichever way you roll the dice, FDP or not, 165 v 70 is NOT a fair fight. No matter how much spin you put on it... SOV.

Sov Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 7:22:09

Bigw must be lacking in areas of reading comprehension.

durkx Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 7:50:44

SoFaking noob

Sov Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 7:58:50

/golfclap

d20 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 10:17:23

comment for bonus.

agusjo Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 10:28:58

MD > SOF

Kumander Otbol

Jan 2nd 2013, 10:49:52

lol
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Darakna Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 10:53:29

there are not enough post discussing this issue, i think someone should make another one.... then we may get some closure..

pallet Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 15:55:55

Bonus post!

Whilst I'm at it though Sov you really do take the biscuit for trying to spin calling in Laf.

Now run along fluffwit

pintfro Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 17:52:33

@agusjo got the arrow backwards ;)

ELDrifty Game profile

Jan 2nd 2013, 23:32:44

Why does everyone think we called in LaF?
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

Kumander Otbol

Jan 2nd 2013, 23:47:58

Originally posted by ELDrifty:
Why does everyone think we called in LaF?

we have their phone numbers?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

pintfro Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 3:18:54

sov and eug have the red phone system set up ;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 3rd 2013, 5:42:06

Originally posted by maverickmd:
We are all aware of Randy's sense of humour :) We were FDP'ed with your this round iScode out of respect plain and simple. We respect you as a leader and we respect Imag as an alliance. We are happy to see you doing so well in membership and having a great war performance. Our FDP with you was meant as a starting point for friendship. We are sorry that we were not able to share all of our details with you, but we continue to respect you and are happy to express this respect in whichever manner you choose.

I am late coming into this thread...sorry. It was actually brought to my attention tonight.
First off...I, that is me aka galleri aka HFA of iMag OFFERED MD an FDP. Not scode. It was I and Randy that signed the pact.

on to other stuff....
Originally posted by Pride:
I gave Imag a bunch of stories and scenarios. I told Imag I was hitting Sanct when we already had a pact with sanct.

I never heard this story.....
but what disturbs me is that what must of been transpiring was either you were talking to scode and Randy was talking me. I am not sure why so many heads were talking to each other? :/

Originally posted by Karim:
*hands karim a tissue*

Why dont you cry some more about it?

Learn to read: i don't cry.

Ever.

I used to say the same thing until I fell in love with soviet...damn that love factor :P

In addtion to...
people posting logs from a private ally chat room is so high schoolish... you know who you are. Come and fluff at me later :P <3

And for the final countdown of this statement by me :P
Originally posted by iScode:
i do not hide the fact i called a meeting to conspire against rival and RD (I see you didnt say rival, but im happy to chuck that out there)

Why do you think i was so pissy when everyone was saying MD was plotting against sof, i got no credit for my evil scheme which never went ahead cause certain alliances kept changing plans and not talking to anyone

just if we are gonna lay everything out on the table lets look at the whole time scale

i asked for a meeting to try and isolate rd and rival because i considered they were getting to big for their boots and coasting on laf/sofs coat tails, thinking they could do what ever they like with impunity.

plans changed with no communication to us, some alliances missed the second meeting and we were left hanging by a couple of alliances in those conversations, imag was forced to make our own plans and go our own way cause we were left out in the dry by nearly everyone involved.

We know our plans were leaked, i have a fair idea by who now btw, so we had to make other plans which didnt rely on anyone but ourselves, which we did.

Very true. What scode said. It is sad when scode had something good, and then it got changed...one clan didn't even show up to the second meeting...let alone scode himself forgot the damn meeting also, but we will discuss this later. So yes we had switch plans :( Sadly it was a great plan! DICTATORSHIP!!!

NOW FOR THE REAL ENDING....
everyone should shut up and war. Stop talking. Throw missles. Pillage the villages and make peace later.
teehee

Edited By: galleri on Jan 3rd 2013, 5:47:10
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 3rd 2013, 5:54:57

*sits under a bridge*

Rawr!! there be a toll to cross, 100 barrels of oil per person. gotta fuel my military somehow xD

I would add to all my quotes above...but I felt this was better to begin a new post....

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOUR?!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 6:00:21

Charcoal....
But Titanium is a decent lad too...
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 3rd 2013, 6:05:19

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Charcoal....

Someone should fix that...titanium is not a damn color :P

elvesrus

Jan 3rd 2013, 6:12:59

Originally posted by galleri:
Charcoal....

http://www.amazon.com/...ic-titanium/dp/B0017DET7Y
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 3rd 2013, 6:14:26

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Charcoal....

Crayola Portfolio Series Acrylic Paint 16 oz. titanium white
that is not titanium...that is titanium white.
ohhhhh titanium and white are the same!! I am telling martian!

anoniem Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 11:46:40

Originally posted by Helmet:
Nobody cares about the truth on this forum dex. It's just all bullfluff and politics.

Sounds like the SoF head's board.
re(ally)tired

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 3rd 2013, 15:33:32

One of the most common "issues" I've heard from MD's allies is that MD is very bad at communicating plans, and what they do communicate usually isn't transparent.

As such, I do not find the contents of this thread surprising.

maverickmd Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 20:56:42

Originally posted by Sov:
Unfortunately Fuji and others in MD keep bringing things back to the pacting out part and using that as a basis of us not wanting to pact. The fact is Rival REFUSED to sign a pact with MD. I cannot make Rival sign a pact if they do not want to, that therefore nullified the ability for everyone to sign pacts. We therefore pursued other pacting options.

The fact is that I approached MD on the 18th of December to finalize a pacting deal between SoF and MD. My only condition was that we were not signing a pact of convenience and that we were actually going to try and build trust and work together in a constructive manner. MD then decided to impose new conditions and clauses on us which made it impossible for us to sign.

You are trying to manipulate public opinion here to depict yourselves as being this peaceful and innocent party being bullied by big bad SoF, well sorry but you are not fooling anyone.

iScode did not leak me the logs of what was going on, he was just honest with me when I came to him concerned with regards to what other MD allies had told me. There were 3 Alliances beforehand who had approached me with logs and concern regarding MD's intentions prior to this set. That makes it 4 MD allies not trusting MD and believing MD to not be peaceful. 4 of your OWN ALLIES not trusting you? Raises eyebrows doesn't it.

So what you're saying is that Rival ruined your netting set and not MD due to their un-willingness to pact? MD has never had a problem with Rival to our knowledge and is not interested in creating a problem. Pacts could have been signed with them as outs and you know it. Pacts should be done abit earlier than 14 days into a round. People like to actually play their countries and setup properly. We couldnt afford to be half assed war prepped or another alliance with 20% more members might randomly decide to hit us. (Because it literally happened last round. And i wont argue the symantics of "randomly")

Yes MD leadership is trying to communicate better with the community. Yes we are trying to be honest and transparent with our goals, our pacting desires and our overall take on the current situation.

We are not trying to discredit SoV or SoF, but rather make sure that while we may have failed to effectively communicate the desire for peace and friendship in the past.... we want to make sure that it is publically documented now at least.

Edited By: maverickmd on Jan 3rd 2013, 21:02:35
See Original Post

Brink Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 4:32:54

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Charcoal....

Crayola Portfolio Series Acrylic Paint 16 oz. titanium white
that is not titanium...that is titanium white.
ohhhhh titanium and white are the same!! I am telling martian!

Martian.... Now talk about someone with a goofy Color name.....

Drow Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 1:31:31

so, earth politics is still the same old BS then.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

pallet Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 1:48:30

sure is allen

Drow Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 9:40:38

sily old pommy bastard, should have stayed retired :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

pintfro Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 0:52:41

^^ I hear ya m8. oh well, some people just need to get shoved back into their holes from time to time :P

keivisuaL Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 2:08:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

sit back, relax and listen to some music
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

drdial Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 6:38:26

Bonus post!

metalloid Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 9:51:57

just passsing by...

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 10:15:38

Iscode, since MD knew you are friend with Sov (even if you had enough integrity not to leak - which i doubt at this point, after i saw you gave Sov logs of your PRIVATE discussion with other alliances - the circumstances doesn't matter much to me : PRIVATE IS PRIVATE) - they won`t be "that" stupid to tell you "exactly" what their plans are. Com on - put your-self in their position.

And Rolf @ Sov trying to blame Pride for not telling the truth to one of his friends in EE. This guy really thinks he is smart and the other ones are stupid.

"TELL HIM NOW PRIDE - WHY, BUT WHY, did YOU LIED"?

Edited By: Alin on Jan 7th 2013, 10:20:53
See Original Post

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 11:26:45

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
One of the most common "issues" I've heard from MD's allies is that MD is very bad at communicating plans, and what they do communicate usually isn't transparent.

I thought the most common issue was me conspiring against LaF and making up stories that you cheat?

Oh wait.

Academus Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 13:51:53

bonus - you did cheat

Locutus Game profile

Jan 9th 2013, 23:37:04

tl;dr to all of the above. So the below has no on topic relevance, but this topic has MD in the title so :P

Anyway when I left MD was best buds with SoF and LaF and SoL was the enemy. Like it should be :P Now SoF and MD are at war. I cannot recall MD and SoF ever having fought as true enemies before, but then again I do have fluff memory :P

BTW hanlong being a cheat was a huge let down! I liked him...

drdial Game profile

Jan 10th 2013, 3:25:06

bonus. what up Loc?

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2013, 21:36:09

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

I thought the most common issue was me conspiring against LaF and making up stories that you cheat?

Oh wait.

While those are clearly serious concerns for MD's well being, I was highlighting the issues that their allies mention.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 11th 2013, 20:22:08

Locutus: From when I first joined sof in its inception to several resets after I stepped down as prez of sof, md/sof were on friendly terms although there were a couple of sets in the middle where things got a little tense between us. Not being really involved in politics anymore I couldn't tell you for sure what happened to change things so dramatically. I do promise that one day I will randomly "find" h4's country while drunk and rename it to something random:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!