Verified:

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:42:32

Mr Snow

Rd was never the confirmed target until a week before the FS, and at that stage we still thought we were gonna get hit by a certain other alliance as that was what we were told.

and yes tits, that 1 tag jumper is the reason the war is in its current state, that is a fact, if you cant see that based from the war report and the situation at the time of the jumper then you are blind.

I am not saying we would of won, not by any means, but the fact remains, and the graphs show this, things went south when that tag jumper came across.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 21:47:27

The situation and the time of the tag jumped was, RD saved turns for 36 hrs, and unleashed them on you. We were smart, we killed your active countries while you killed off the countries in RD that didn't participate in the war.

And now that you know my country #, you can be certain that I had the turns to finish the country on the first "kill" we got because of the tag jumper. I'm a breaker, I didnt want to waste my turns finishing but I was about to start, and did make 2 hits. I had about 80 turns at that point in time, he would have died within the next 20 seconds either way.

And the next kill... I still had the turns sitting and watching.

Now go rally your troops and kill me. Do something useful this war.

Brink Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 4:08:49

Originally posted by ZIP:
RD was going down, we knew it, they knew it so they had to try to do what ever it takes to turn the tide.

IS it cheating? no it isn't.

is it considered honorable war play, no it isn't.

the fact that they had to resort to these tactics to win means they will do what ever it takes to win the war.

we can agree on this?

RD didn't want to war play. Who cares about what you wanted? You certainly didn't care about what RD wanted. Imag recruited extra players from Omega, and jumped an unprepared alliance during a Holiday set.

You forced your way onto an innocent victim, and got pepper sprayed.

That can be agreed to.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 31st 2012, 4:29:54

Originally posted by Brink:
Originally posted by ZIP:
RD was going down, we knew it, they knew it so they had to try to do what ever it takes to turn the tide.

IS it cheating? no it isn't.

is it considered honorable war play, no it isn't.

the fact that they had to resort to these tactics to win means they will do what ever it takes to win the war.

we can agree on this?

RD didn't want to war play. Who cares about what you wanted? You certainly didn't care about what RD wanted. Imag recruited extra players from Omega, and jumped an unprepared alliance during a Holiday set.

You forced your way onto an innocent victim, and got pepper sprayed.

That can be agreed to.

Oh we must not being playing a game that involves wars or the element of surprise. My bad.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 4:53:37

You are, and you lost badly. Get over it and quit crying :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 31st 2012, 4:57:58

Originally posted by smlandau84:
You are, and you lost badly. Get over it and quit crying :)

I wish you would pick a new line Titanium. You sound like a broken record...which sounds like a 3 year old.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 15:46:27

a crying 3 yo
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops