Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 21:36:18

Albeit, it was a shoddy performance from the Knights, but in the end it was an acceptable loss. We taught some of true blooded n00bs the value or correct governments, the correct way to prepare for Kill Runs, and the importance of true activity. Everyone who was active in Kill Chats with and for us all become better friends in game and have more avenues of reaching out to other members if they have EE related questions, as opposed to i wonder what would happen if I do this, type of scenarios.

Our reasons for war were in a grey area of the game but it was the way it happened. To all those involved: great war, it was fun. We are tag killed as a day or two ago. But, hey, thats the way it goes.

We never set out with the intent to FS anyone this set. We were not war prepped or even had sizeable amount of time to prep when we decided to 0kay the War.

Whether or not anyone from Neo will confirm my next statement is up to them or not:

"We never war dec'ed to make it personal and it wasnt about winning or losing for us, but to help our new guys understand how to function as a team and get some real wartime under there belts."

I, on occasion would send a similar statement there way when trash talking would start to occur whether it b on AT or on the news channel or VIA personal chat. Like i said, up to them to confirm or deny this statement.

I am man enough to put my pride aside and congratulate them on a fine win no mater how mad I or anyone else is over people joining in late. A win is a win. Fine job you guys did.

Death Knights VP,

Bstrong
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2012, 3:33:15

Comfirmed, hooray for n00bs and b00bs!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

boneSAW1

Sep 23rd 2012, 12:17:38

Thanx bstrong a honarable post.

We at Neofederation will continue farm and kill thus countries in our reach until the set ends.

We had no will to fight just to take our land back according to our retal rules. You guys didnt accept that and that got us here.

boneSAW Neofed Vp

133tz Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 13:16:15

Congratz Neo! I knew you would pull through!
I am an EE noob.

ClayQ Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 23:46:11

The thing is bstrong, Attacking a clan so that you can teach your noobs is a very bad plan. All you do is make grudges and people who want to kill you over the past.

Take some advice, not that you've ever taken mine, Next time you just want to teach some noobs how to war; go find an arranged war instead of ruining some netters netting set.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Neo Kills you guys again next set or the set after, or at some later date uses you as farmland to pad their netgaining.

Your reasons for warring where quite clearly to defend your retal policy and not to train beginners so please stop hiding behind the facade that win or lose you accomplished your goals, because you didn't. You lost.

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 0:01:41

The thing is, maybe things could have been handled differently but the situation presented it self that way. Im not gona sit around and argue the reason we declared. It gets people no where and so forth. Take my post with a grain of salt if need be. I did the right thing, congratulated Neo on a fine win. Thats all I need to say on this subject now.
The Death Knights

XI

Mr X Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 12:51:28

Thanks B Strong, Well Spoken Most Honorable post My Friend!
~Mossad The Midievil Monk~

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 24th 2012, 13:43:31

/me gets popcorn out

*waves at bstrong*
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Nasjym Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 14:49:03

So you played big dog, had your ass handed to you by a netting alliance, try to claim moral victory of "training noobs" and that your war was a success?

Even if the training story sticks, which is funny as fluff, one has to question the level of competence of the instructors training these noobs when you get your ass handed to you by a netting alliance that had less countries.

Do you teach your kids football by sending them off to figure skating camp too?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2012, 16:29:42

What???? ^

Clearly you have your head so far up your ass you can taste your own stomach acid, they had a "returning member" tagging up every other day, tard.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 0:05:36

Originally posted by Nasjym:
So you played big dog, had your ass handed to you by a netting alliance, try to claim moral victory of "training noobs" and that your war was a success?

Even if the training story sticks, which is funny as fluff, one has to question the level of competence of the instructors training these noobs when you get your ass handed to you by a netting alliance that had less countries.

Do you teach your kids football by sending them off to figure skating camp too?

Ya know, i did the right thing, congratulated them. I took my pride and set it aside for a moment. Not an uncommon thing to do. You want to rant and rave speak of that which u dont know anything about, thats ure right, i cant/wont stop you.

About half if not more of our guys, didnt know how to kill a country. Literally didnt know that using BR or GS kils a country. Most of them didnt know how to set for breaks, didnt know that 1/3 is for least amount of readiness lost, Didnt know how to calc the breaks, we had a lot to do and teach. We tried to stand our ground with not allowing4-5 SS as retals. Ive already stated it was a grey area to DEC WAR with. we lost the war yes, never have i not said this. I knew it was over once they started taggin ppl over. But our guys did there best with what they had and we tried to finish nas strong as we could.

Maybe the ppl flammin in this thread should take a note from Mrx or Bonesaw, and just leave it as an honorable thing to do on my part and congratulate neo
The Death Knights

XI

AzNiZe Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 2:03:56

well written bstrong! i still like you and koh ;)

d20 Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 8:57:37

bonus!

good post, bs86 :D

bertz Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 11:00:59

congrats bonerSaw!

herbs12 Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 23:28:13

Or perhaps it is your intent to talk kindly now in hopes of a fresh start next set?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2012, 23:42:01

Get back in yer cage, herby :p
(•_•)

dLpLow Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 23:51:34

well said...maybe next set u can try again SoF
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Nasjym Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 0:03:17

Noobs or not, with that kind of performance you should definately be re-evaluating who you have running your war efforts over there.

And I would hope you would congratulate Neo, you guys tried to blind side a netting tag and they handed your asses back to you :P

Jack-m9 Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 19:34:45

3day untagged is the norm,neo has been around for years, shoulda known some ppl would come back !! DoiNkers

LadyGrizz Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 1:38:53

nice post bstrong =)

Schilling Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 1:52:49

You guys did fine for your first time around. Nothing to be ashamed of, whatsoever. That includes your reasoning for going to war in the first place. Don't second guess your decisions. They made sense when you made them. The outcome might not have been favorable, but you did what you did. I say, good show. Now you have something to build on for next set. I can't say I watched everything close (been concentrating on my own crews war), but I think it would be safe to say that Neo won't be posting any net-worth titles?

Cheers.