Verified:

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:03:11

The nonsense that made your FA quit was you LCNers being assholes to him. THAT'S what made him quit. How do I know? He told me as much.

And just FYI - it was Purposeful, NOT Trife - that authed the 60m bushels in reps (which Trife thought was too much) and the land target.

So yeah, keep using Trife as your excuse. It's pathetic, and you dishonor him by attaching his name to a war HE wouldn't approve of.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

flameo

Sep 10th 2012, 13:18:12

lol looks like LCN's FAs werent as transparent to their members, either feeding them false information or their members are a bunch of morons who just follow what's being told by your puppet master.

It is a surprise how you deal with suicidier, even the biggest assholes in the server dont deal with their suiciders by not taking responsibility of it and followed it by a war declaration.

Nekked Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:44:33

STFU and FIGHT!

Pies Pang...SPLAT!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 10th 2012, 13:53:07

Originally posted by Nekked:
STFU and FIGHT!

Pies Pang...SPLAT!

ok, give PDM a month to prep while the opponent nets blindly and I'm sure they'll be right there :)

the LCN spin is failing... locket and highrock were dead on with their analysis.
not even your spin re:trife is accurate/working :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

CrisX1

Sep 10th 2012, 15:03:50

random post
ICN- Alliance Server

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 15:11:23

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by Nekked:
STFU and FIGHT!

Pies Pang...SPLAT!

ok, give PDM a month to prep while the opponent nets blindly and I'm sure they'll be right there :)

the LCN spin is failing... locket and highrock were dead on with their analysis.
not even your spin re:trife is accurate/working :p

You're falling dangerously close to Dagga levels with your complaining. Disagree with us, disagree with me, but proclaiming "spin losses" or "spin victories" sounds like the bad commentators on Fox and MSNBC. "Well, he sure did a good job rebutting that point."

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 10th 2012, 15:20:47

You're falling dangerously close to Dagga levels with the consistently inconsistent spin. Didn't you see my other thread where I gave you the "spin [someone who is acting like dagga] spin" line? Don't throw around Dagga's or a Dagga may be thrown back in your face!

And no one wants a Dagga in the face. I'd rather have a dagger in my face much more. It's less annoying.

Edited By: Pang on Sep 10th 2012, 16:19:47
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 15:56:48

Originally posted by Pang:

And no one wants a Dagga in the face. I'd rather have a dagger in my face much. It's less annoying.

On this I can most certainly agree.

Assassin Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 16:28:10

wow, now i'm all confused about why most of lcn's membership hates pdm more than they hate al qaeda. turns out pdm has been just super to us all these resets.

Pixmo Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 16:32:46

lmao, ppl still behave like babies. I think you should've seen this coming, I sure as hell did (and it wasn't like there was any open talk to FS PDM in anyway). This is a fun game, and PDM:s response just made it funnier ;)

Ruthie

Sep 10th 2012, 17:40:37

Its funny that everyone blames LCN for planning this over the past month when actually the membership wanted that after reading logs of all the crap going on the past week or so

your arrogance is your downfall
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2012, 18:47:28

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Its funny that everyone blames LCN for planning this over the past month when actually the membership wanted that after reading logs of all the crap going on the past week or so

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RUTHLESS!!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 18:58:15

pangs feelings are hurt because pdm is getting pummled....

Pride Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 21:28:08

Originally posted by highrock:
Everyone knows how this game works.

1. Decide pre-reset whether to net or war.
2a. If net, avoid conflict at all costs. Take it in the ass this reset and then go after them next reset.
2b. If war, decide which alliances are possibilities for targets. Pick alliances that are preferably slightly weaker than you. Pact accordingly.
3. Play it loose with the FA issues. Take any excuse you get to FS.
4. Make up some FA excuse to make it seem like war was not predetermined.
5. FS.

Frankly, deciding whether to net or war before the reset starts is lame. But that is the way to play to maximize your abilities.

Lol perfect :)

locket Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 22:16:08

Considering every single shred of argument that seems based on facts has it appearing as if you guys are being complete tools I would have to say your comment is stupid. My question in this thread was ignored and all I have seen is comments about them having their own retal policy and a couple of comments about Trife which they instantly countered with a counter argument. Perhaps you should post something informative.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2012, 22:21:54

Locket the reason you were ignored is because they cant. You're right in every regard here.

Crop Duster Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 22:49:36

I get just a big a kick out all the excuses,whining,threatening and bragging as i do from playing the game.

Ruthie

Sep 10th 2012, 23:49:55

Originally posted by locket:

Considering every single shred of argument that seems based on facts has it appearing as if you guys are being complete tools I would have to say your comment is stupid. My question in this thread was ignored and all I have seen is comments about them having their own retal policy and a couple of comments about Trife which they instantly countered with a counter argument. Perhaps you should post something informative.

really ? AT has informative posts ?? niiiiiice
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Helmet Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 23:50:04

PDM is always the victim. lol Even when they get the FS.

Pride Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 23:53:30

I think LCN and Rival would've been a better war. IMO

lostmonk Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 0:28:45

Arrogance in what? Expecting reps for you're sucider? You're right, how fluffing dare anybody expect honesty....ANY logs of the past week could only have to do with that, so way to make yourself look even worse.
Done.

iScode Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 0:54:09

really ? AT has informative posts ?? niiiiiice

nice way to avoid his point completely.....
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flameo

Sep 11th 2012, 1:06:18

Its pretty obvious that LCN got no ground to FS PDM. Their claim on the dispute over retal policy was clearly a mere statement to cover up their action trying to force a clan to agree with whatever they want just because they can.

As for Trife quitting because PDM "pushing him to the limit", LCN causes all the FA headache with the suicider while the other FA dealing was approved by Purposeful1, the guy who said that Trife quit the game because of it.

And now what they can do is just avoid avoid and avoid the fact and keep making up posts after posts to cover it up.

Ruthie

Sep 11th 2012, 3:05:58

hmmm, okay you want informative?

i read and post on AT stictly for entertainment/boredom purposes

i hold no leadership or decision-making position in any tag

i like to war

and i am done here :)

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 11th 2012, 3:27:25

This thread was more interesting when Ravi was talking about prison sex with Trife

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

elvesrus

Sep 11th 2012, 4:24:31

sometimes you just need to settle for what you can take. although honestly who wouldn't take advantage of zen when he drops the soap?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Chadius Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 12:46:59

Ravi killz me!
LAF

Sir Balin Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 13:05:38

Originally posted by TaSk1:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RUTHLESS!!

Good to know Task trolls everyone indiscriminately. For a second I thought he had some reading comprehension.

Ruthie

Sep 11th 2012, 17:19:54

how is he trolling me? he said WAAAAR RUTHLESS not WAAAAA RUTHLESS

lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Sir Balin Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 3:03:26

lol, i guess i'm the one with the reading comprehension fail.

sad, sad day when TaSk1 gets the better of me. :'(

bertz Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 5:36:02

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
lol, i guess i'm the one with the reading comprehension fail.

sad, sad day when TaSk1 gets the better of me. :'(

You're still ahead with Alin. Be happy

ninong Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:26:46

how is he trolling me? he said WAAAAR RUTHLESS not WAAAAA RUTHLESS

lol

so that's how you do trolling? lemme give it a try...

WAAAAAAA RUTHLESS!!1!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 16:19:25

ha
Do as I say, not as I do.