Verified:

theannonymousone Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 13:37:39

Rival is a joke, one of their guys farms #512 who then does a retal.. so they kill it?! Hahahaha what scrubs.

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/512

Chand Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 13:50:18

I agree.. What the fluff is going on?!

Shame on you Rival for this new no nonsense, kill whoever stands in your way policy!

Unacceptable!
-Rival HC-

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 29th 2012, 14:06:43

The only thing I can figure out is #512 did some harmful ops.

RIVAL Retal Policy

The following is the retal policy of Rival on the alliance server.

Rival only accepts (and performs) retals in a 48 hour retal window

Landgrab (SS + PS) 1:1 or 80% L:L (whatever comes first) 3:2 6:3 10:4 kill/farm:5

Special Attaks (harmful spy ops, BRs, GSs, ABs or missiles) 2:1 5:2 9:3 kill / farming:4

NM will retal at 200% L:L or 2:1 escalating at whichever will be more. - Rival escalates retals on an entire tag basis in 48 hours window. - Rival do not accept more than 5 landgrab from the any tag within 48 hours window.

Retal on Retal (RoR): 2:1 5:2 9:3 kill:4

- Landgrab made on a country within 48 hours of the country making a retal to be a RoR. After that the attack is considered to be a random Landgrab.

Tag responsibility: - Rival ONLY accepts responsible for countries for 48 hours from detagging. - Rival ONLY hold other alliances tag responsible for 48 hours after a country have detagged.

If a country hit Rival (48 hours retal window) and its fellow clan mates then put that country into Diminishing returns if Rival hasn´t yet retalled, Rival will take the land from someone else in the alliance.

If the alliance that attacked Rival has a retal policy that benefits Rival more then our own, we reserve the right to retal according to their own rules.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Zahc Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 14:13:04

Its alliance server for a reason. If you play untagged your at risk for getting killed
llort orp s`fos

theannonymousone Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 14:18:11

Agreed, but if you farm an untagged more than 5x at a time and you know he has a ton of jets, what do you expect will happen? On top of that it looks like the Rival guy then farmed him some more after he retaled.. what did he think would happen? It's like going up to a super jacked guy and kicking him, and after he hits you back, you kick him again lol

That's why I limit farming untagged countries to 5x max at a time.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 14:31:53

Originally posted by Zahc:
Its alliance server for a reason. If you play untagged your at risk for getting killed
the fact that a country can expect to be killed at some point doesn't make RIVAL any less assholish for what they did
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 15:00:12

its dead move on
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 29th 2012, 15:01:34

Originally posted by PG:
its dead move on

lol yeah ok.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Soviet Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 15:04:45

Originally posted by PG:
its dead move on

I remember when LaF killed Rival and every one moved on like nothing happened.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Dooman Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 15:41:28

anonymous, what alliance are you in?

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 15:46:20

Originally posted by Soviet:
Originally posted by PG:
its dead move on

and?

I think u should more worry about ur own alliance then others, dont u think??

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 15:51:34

Originally posted by PG:
its dead move on

i remember when rival did nothing and stayed out of everything and was the biggest bunch of assholes in this game.... i like the new rival better...

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:08:55

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by PG:
its dead move on

and

and . . . Rival came back as a division of Laf and does what they are told to do. This was probably their attempt at independent thought. You guys should have cleared this through SG before you killed 512.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:32:42

If you play alliance server as either an untagged country or a 5 man alliance...

[SOUTH PARK SKI INSTRUCTOR GUY MEME HERE]

... you're going to have a bad time.

If you want to play untagged, there are more appropriate servers for that. (Edit: or join an alliance!)

Sure, it's not against the rules for untags to play alliance.. but it's not against the rules to kill them for any reason whatsofluffingever

=)

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:35:46

true, but that does not make it cool

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:36:11

He was stealing tech/bombing structures all reset, not too surprised.

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:41:03

Well then, I guess he had 'go boom-boom' coming.

Edited By: archaic on Aug 29th 2012, 17:48:49
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 16:42:21

[quote poster=Trife; 19937; 368689]If you play alliance server as either an untagged country or a 5 man alliance...

[SOUTH PARK SKI INSTRUCTOR GUY MEME HERE]

... you're going to have a bad time.

If you want to play untagged, there are more appropriate servers for that. (Edit: or join an alliance!)

Sure, it's not against the rules for untags to play alliance.. but it's not against the rules to kill them for any reason whatsofluffingever

=) [/quote]well it's not against the rules for big clans to bully smaller ones, it's not against the rules to landtrade and it's not against the rules to FS for no reason yet both of these are still condemned by the playerbase

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 16:43:25

Originally posted by Son Goku:
RIVAL spokesman has arrived!

Any bets on how long it takes for PG and Chand to start using the harmful spy ops line now?

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:43:38

Originally posted by Son Goku:

Well SG i still forgot to ask u for promission to kill him :(
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 29th 2012, 17:10:21

Loki Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 17:35:48

And pay for it? No way!
I prefer to learn english on AT from KJ and Crag

Trife Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 17:37:35

i learned english frum groton

Duna Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 18:11:34

Originally posted by theannonymousone:
Rival is a joke, one of their guys farms #512 who then does a retal.. so they kill it?! Hahahaha what scrubs.

Lol, since when you can retal any country in alliance?

anoniem Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 18:12:19

hi duna ;)
re(ally)tired

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 18:15:19

Originally posted by Duna:
Originally posted by theannonymousone:

Lol, since when you can retal any country in alliance?
what and kill for one grab after your alliance grabs the country many times?

Duna Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 18:40:59

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

So, is it grab or retal? decide please.

Marco Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 18:41:43

So as rival climbs the alliance rankings the haters hate gets hateier. Lol

+1 for Rival

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 18:45:01

Originally posted by Duna:

So, is it grab or retal? decide please.

oh so because the other guy said it was a retal it completely justifies you killing him? gotcha. don't forget, Son Goku said it was ok for you guys to talk about harmful spy ops as well.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2012, 19:16:00

don't be an idiot.

If the country was in fact committing harmful spy ops (I don't know if it was one way or another) then they were completely justified in killing him.

Stupid trolls.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 19:18:52

to be honest.. who cares.. this stuff has been going on since i started and i started in 04.. not nearly as long as some of u.. its almost a pretty known event that almost no one new plays this game.. and if they do. they are brought in by someone they know.. so therefore they will be tagged up with that friend.. to me.. everyone untagged is just a former player or friend running a all-explore to be a land farm for someone..

Chand Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 19:26:59

@theannonymousone - Sincere apologies my friend, I know killing of an untagged reduced the land in this game even more, making the already crappy situation even worse.

@Soviet - Don't remind members of our troubled past. Rival has many new members who just think Rival was a ex200 member clan, the best in the game at one point etc. It doesn't help, when they start raising questions about Rival's glorified past.

@Boltar - Thanks boltar :) It's true old Rival was not so great in terms of relations with other clans and all, and we're trying to genuinly change how things are done!

@Pontius Pirate - It was explained to everyone before the kr that he was doing harmful ops, and it was unaccetable to let him continue to steal our tech, lower our readiness etc, so yea.. do try to understand that the kill was totally valid..

@galleri - I'm glad your comments will probably get PG to spell better, even I don't understand half the stuff she says! Btw on unrelated matter, marco has a huge crush on you, I dunno but he keeps mentioning you.. hmm I'm not on facebook, but it would be nice for a pic thread/forum on AT, so I can see who all our sexy mods look like :)

@Everyone - My previous post was an attempt at being sarcastic, but it seems some member took offense and got in touch with me directly, please be assured that I sometimes try to troll people, but I guess people sometimes take it to heart.

It's great that we see people pointing out these kinds of cases, no clan should try to bully other countries...
-Rival HC-

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 19:37:31

@ Chand

much more fun to kill for an unlinked retal - i'd do the same
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 19:39:29

Originally posted by Akula:
@ Chand

much more fun to kill for an unlinked retal - i'd do the same

/shares popcorn with Akula
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2012, 19:41:24

ta :)

/me passes a bottle of pop
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Duna Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 19:48:13

oh so because the other guy said it was a retal it completely justifies you killing him? gotcha. don't forget, Son Goku said it was ok for you guys to talk about harmful spy ops as well.

I have explanation for both retal and grab. You just need to decide, are we talking about retal or grab and not spin it as you want.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 29th 2012, 20:05:04

@Duna You are confusing me.

@Chand Thanks for the heads up about Marco. But I am pretty sure I always knew that information. :P

Marco Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:15:43

Originally posted by Chand:

Btw on unrelated matter, marco has a huge crush on you, I dunno but he keeps mentioning you.. hmm I'm not on facebook, but it would be nice for a pic thread/forum on AT, so I can see who all our sexy mods look like

:/ that was our secret you big jerk. I'm shy and now embarrassed. She has Soviet anyway, I could never be THAT good. Soviet is a sexy dude. No Homo. Thank God I have my fantasies.

Insta hard on.

Pain Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:17:26

2012-08-28 14:15:04 PS mm2 (#512) RETAL ajetaje (#657) RIVAL 1279A (2284A)

looks like it was killed for a grab to me rather then a retal.
Your mother is a nice woman

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:20:23

Originally posted by Marco:

Btw on unrelated matter, marco has a huge crush on you, I dunno but he keeps mentioning you.. hmm I'm not on facebook, but it would be nice for a pic thread/forum on AT, so I can see who all our sexy mods look like

:/ that was our secret you big jerk. I'm shy and now embarrassed. She has Soviet anyway, I could never be THAT good. Soviet is a sexy dude. No Homo. Thank God I have my fantasies.

Insta hard on.

-wink-
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Chand Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:24:50

Insta hard on.

What?

You kept mentioning her name for an hour in rival channel..... So I assumed and what do you mean she "has" soviet?
-Rival HC-

Marco Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:26:20

Originally posted by PG:

-wink-

Ewwwwwwww pg winked at me insta soft...

Marco Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:28:00

Chand, it was more like 2 hours!

Chand Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:31:12

Chand, it was more like 2 hours!

....... You're not helping your case.... plus I doubt this is the right mode for you to express your "feelings", why not just go message her directly, and not divert this thread?
-Rival HC-

Marco Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:33:33

I don't have a free hand available, one is typing in this thread and let's just say the other is busy.

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:33:59

chand i seriouly think that this:

22:31 <Chand>: Chandsmatchmakingservices.com

gotten a bit out of hand!!

I know u soon trying to hook me up with KJ cause i mentions his name... :/
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Chand Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:38:23

Originally posted by PG:
chand i seriouly think that this:

22:31 <Chand>: Chandsmatchmakingservices.com

gotten a bit out of hand!!

I know u soon trying to hook me up with KJ cause i mentions his name... :/

.... What the hell is this? I never wrote that.. ah right.. ha.. ha.. pg, very funny.

Anyway, I'm seriously considering what I said to you in the channel.. marco keeps mentioning her.... for some reason you keep jumping around KJ, even when he says so much crap about you... you have a weird taste in men pg.. seriously.. either KJ is super rich or super hot. IDK, whatever.. I don't care....

BTW why are you guys posting all this in this thread?
-Rival HC-

PG Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:40:09

sexy ass?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Chand Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:41:54

Bah, you getting this thread sidetracked pg...

Edited By: Chand on Aug 29th 2012, 20:55:02. Reason: Bah
See Original Post
-Rival HC-

Duna Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 20:55:41

JOIN RIVAL!!!
WE ARE AWESOME!