Trixx Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 17:20:03

ninong ay bading
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 17:25:02

Land trading has never been the issue for me. Hell I was one of the biggest supporters of it and did a lot to move it forward between the alliances.

Pride Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 18:06:06

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
I changed my mind on this. RD is a bunch of pansies, I think im gonna quit.

Maybe Ill apply to MD or EVO. Any suggestions?

MD of course.

I feel like these threads have been very destructive as of late.

lostmonk Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 18:07:10

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Will you people stop fluffing already? There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything that any alliance does to gain any type of competitive advantage as long as it doesn't break the game rules. Internal farming. Taking advantage of DR. Dropping countries. None of it is wrong. None of it is against the rules. The beauty of this game is that it is what we make of it. Don't like what RD is doing? Force them to stop either with force or diplomacy. Can't do it or choose not to? Then too bad. That's your loss. They achieved the goal of the game, which is to win without breaking the rules. Don't like the methods they use to win ANW? Stop recognizing their ANW victories. There's no prize for winning ANW aside from recognition from the community. Don't like how they achieved it? Don't recognize them. But please will you all stop fluffing about the same fluffing thing over and over and over and over again? Shut the fluff up or do something about it. This is becoming tiring.

Ive got to say hawkeye, I cannot ever imagine you making a post like this when you were in Omega. I guess the dirtiness of RD is rubbing off on you?
Done.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 18:10:08

"oohh, I have a great idea!! Let's just stop acknowledging ANW crowns of alliances that drop members at end of reset!!!"

The idea of parts of communities "not acknowledging" or "not recognizing" records seems to have grown a lot less relevant lately...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hawkeyee Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 4:19:09

Originally posted by lostmonk:
Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Will you people stop fluffing already? There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything that any alliance does to gain any type of competitive advantage as long as it doesn't break the game rules. Internal farming. Taking advantage of DR. Dropping countries. None of it is wrong. None of it is against the rules. The beauty of this game is that it is what we make of it. Don't like what RD is doing? Force them to stop either with force or diplomacy. Can't do it or choose not to? Then too bad. That's your loss. They achieved the goal of the game, which is to win without breaking the rules. Don't like the methods they use to win ANW? Stop recognizing their ANW victories. There's no prize for winning ANW aside from recognition from the community. Don't like how they achieved it? Don't recognize them. But please will you all stop fluffing about the same fluffing thing over and over and over and over again? Shut the fluff up or do something about it. This is becoming tiring.

Ive got to say hawkeye, I cannot ever imagine you making a post like this when you were in Omega. I guess the dirtiness of RD is rubbing off on you?

Oh I'm back in Omega. And I have a nice red name too :) It's still how I feel. It's probably because I've never been good at net gaining, so to me doing it the old fashioned way vs. doing it via land farming is all the same. I just play my little 24k acre all-ex $80-$100mil NW casher/farmer set after set after set. Couldn't care less how the folks at the top get there.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 6:05:07

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Oh hey there Mr Cheater! Yes, everybody respects your 1 1 2 finishes. As you can see, you're listed as the best netter in the game by lots of people outside RD! And hey, yeah, let's pretend like repeatedly cheating on Team server and being one of the most deleted players in the game is just a minor offense like cheating in monopoly against your brother! ha-ha, whiners!!!

PP, this is why no one respects your opinion or really listens to the BS you spew. You call me a cheater in team/1a or whatever? The idea of cheating in team or 1a has never crossed my mind, and I've never been deleted there or even accused of cheating as far as I know, well besides from you of course. Get your facts straight, I "cheated" in express, it was fun and well worth it, and then i stopped breaking the rules put up records that no one will ever break, besides myself of course.

And just for the record, I am the best netter in the game on any server I choose to play. I could run circles around whoever the second best is. Oldman, Afiak, Viva to name a few, they're all great netters but a couple levels below me :) Why don't you just ask them... no one can compete with me.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 6:06:20

Arrogance is bliss :)

Time for bed on that note...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2012, 8:21:56

Oldman quit the server because of your cheating, how many other players did that?

And you'll just have to excuse me if I don't believe you. See that quote in my sig? Sounds kind of familiar to what you just said up there. Also turned out to be completely false about a few weeks after you said it.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Crop Duster Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 0:19:21

monkey fluffers

legion Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 1:03:16

meh
Nobody puts baby in a corner

MrTan1

Aug 9th 2012, 7:29:30

cant we just resume our affair again? i miss touching all those bleached assholes... so nice... i miss you PDM... come home!
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

cypress Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 7:30:30

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 7:48:41

being one of the one's 'de-tagged' i'll show you why :P

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/oldstatus?countryid=156698

I was active till the 2nd or 3rd day of the MD war at that point I warred in ffa and didn't give a rats ass about my alliance country :P.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2012, 7:59:05

Get back in yer cage, Crippy! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!