Verified:

archaic Game profile

Jul 31st 2012, 21:55:42

I wonder if this will be enough to convince Laf and Sof not to go on a year long revenge spree?

Doubt it.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Erian Game profile

Jul 31st 2012, 21:58:57

Stop instigating! I want to be a lazy vet and just click explore all next set...

Sov Game profile

Jul 31st 2012, 22:04:21

Stop playing the victim card.

We already signed pacts with MD and PDM. We are in talks with Evo and we extended an offer to discuss things with SOL before we even signed with PDM.

The question is not whether we want revenge or not, the question is whether this is finished or just some tactic to give you time to re-group. I have already expressed to the others that no agreement will be made unless I am convinced that this is the end of this conflict completely.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 31st 2012, 22:09:54

So LaF and SoF aren't allowed to FS anyone? Funny, seems the only alliance that agreed to a pact like that was SoL (as condition of their quick surrender to LaF a few sets ago, rather than being farmland for LaF). I don't recall LaF or SoF agreeing to not FS anyone.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 31st 2012, 22:23:17

No need to respond LaF'ers.

Just let the thread die.

Sifos Game profile

Jul 31st 2012, 22:58:14

This just isnt fair, why do not I get to die too?

:(
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Ivan Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 12:39:27

Id claim that 2 of those tags arent really under new management

Tan has been a head before in PDM and cant say that relations between SOF & PDM was great during that time, yerself is still HFA of PDM and everyone knows how you feel about SOF even tho your dislike comes from before you joined PDM

Regarding EVO, they still have the same higherups last time they had a pact with us and broke it it was signed by qzjul

I do have to say that things cant be worse then it was before tho

Zahc Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 13:49:30

All seems a bit too convenient to me. I can imagine the secret shady backroom irc meeting between sperm discussing their sekrit plan to change management to make it seem like they dont want to war anymore. Correct me if im wrong but you guys are the one that started all this trying to run laf out of the game.
llort orp s`fos

Kalick Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 13:50:22

Originally posted by Zahc:
Correct me if im wrong but you guys are the one that started all this trying to run laf out of the game.

You are wrong.

ebola Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 14:41:44

I too believe you are wrong.
I doubt there's any secret backroom irc meeting behind this, but I would greatly enjoy it if,somewhere tomorrow, we get an announcement stating that Arsenal will be the new head of PDM, Anoniem takes over as head of MD and Detmer takes over Evo.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2012, 14:42:10

Ivan:

Honestly there isn't many people that does like SoF! I mean as individuals no one hates you but if you're on top you're not liked by the people under you. It happens to every alliance that appears to be better than someone else!

Don't be surprised when LaF turns the tide on you, once they get the chance.

Also Don't worry about PDM they will never topple you because PDM is too easy going to get serious and play as a unit :p

locket Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 14:47:08

Originally posted by ebola:
I too believe you are wrong.
I doubt there's any secret backroom irc meeting behind this, but I would greatly enjoy it if,somewhere tomorrow, we get an announcement stating that Arsenal will be the new head of PDM, Anoniem takes over as head of MD and Detmer takes over Evo.

Nothing would ruin Evo faster :P Make it happen ;)

Requiem, do you really think laf is just waiting to fluff sof over? :P

Boltar Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 15:23:17

"Also Don't worry about PDM they will never topple you because PDM is too easy going to get serious and play as a unit :p " this is funny.. the fact u died as a unit for many sets would make me want to play as one hoping i wouldnt die as one again

davidoss Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 15:28:47

Originally posted by archaic:
I wonder if this will be enough to convince Laf and Sof not to go on a year long revenge spree?

Doubt it.

Year long revenge spree..?

Man, there's a few things you need to be clear of:

1) We weren't the ones that decide to "nullify" pacts synchronously along with 4-5 other alliances, and then publicly state that there would be no pacts for the next 6 months.

2) LaF never FSed anyone this set. Instead, we took 5 FSes this set, and got ganged 5 on 1 last set.

3) We have no interest in having this crusade go on any longer than anyone.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2012, 17:00:35

Originally posted by locket:

I think given the opportunity you would fluff them over for your own gain. And on the same token if you think that SoF wouldn't do the same to you then you may underestimate this game :p

Originally posted by Boltar:
this is funny.. the fact u died as a unit for many sets would make me want to play as one hoping i wouldnt die as one again

That just shows how little you know about PDM. Those dudes/tisha really are just here to kill some time and have some fun. That is why war prep sucks, war participation sucks which btw are among the top few important factors you need when warring in this game. When PDM calls a kill run you never know if there will be 20 people or 1 guy circle jerking in IRC chat by him/her self.

But out of the several alliances I've played in PDM is the most fun at the end of the day.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 17:13:23

eh.. to me if people didnt want to die as a unit.. coming to the enemy first for a pact to be able to netgain again would make me want to get more active. to perhaps stop the dying.. but to each their own

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2012, 17:19:45

Originally posted by Kalick:
Originally posted by Zahc:
Correct me if im wrong but you guys are the one that started all this trying to run laf out of the game.

You are wrong.

that's not what the meeting logs tell us, kj maki and arseanal the found out secret society.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 17:45:42

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by locket:

I think given the opportunity you would fluff them over for your own gain. And on the same token if you think that SoF wouldn't do the same to you then you may underestimate this game :p

Originally posted by Boltar:
this is funny.. the fact u died as a unit for many sets would make me want to play as one hoping i wouldnt die as one again

That just shows how little you know about PDM. Those dudes/tisha really are just here to kill some time and have some fun. That is why war prep sucks, war participation sucks which btw are among the top few important factors you need when warring in this game. When PDM calls a kill run you never know if there will be 20 people or 1 guy circle jerking in IRC chat by him/her self.

But out of the several alliances I've played in PDM is the most fun at the end of the day.

If SoF wanted to screw over LaF, wouldn't we have sided with SPERM at the end of last reset and this reset?

Boltar Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 18:46:25

^ exactly SoF could have FDP'ed MD drop LaF claiming the hanlong incident and let PDM and omega be the netting fluffes and had a 3rd coalition...

bertz Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 1:48:42

Originally posted by Requiem:
Ivan:

Honestly there isn't many people that does like SoF! I mean as individuals no one hates you but if you're on top you're not liked by the people under you. It happens to every alliance that appears to be better than someone else!

And I thought the reason some alliance hates SOF is because of Ivan.
Hmmmm...

Warner

Aug 2nd 2012, 2:34:39

Ivan is really just a big teddy bear.
SoF

TheMatrix

Aug 2nd 2012, 2:44:20

Originally posted by Ivan:

Id claim that 2 of those tags arent really under new management

Tan has been a head before in PDM and cant say that relations between SOF & PDM was great during that time, yerself is still HFA of PDM and everyone knows how you feel about SOF even tho your dislike comes from before you joined PDM

Regarding EVO, they still have the same higherups last time they had a pact with us and broke it it was signed by qzjul

I do have to say that things cant be worse then it was before tho

Well I'm also an FA now because you and I get along so well Ivan ;)

Ivan Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 4:33:26

I know THeMatrix! Must be a requirement to be an FA! Altho you did add drow to the team

fazer Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 5:02:18

penis
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 5:29:03

it was a new reset you guys FSed SoF/LaF first so it was apparent you didnt care to netgain this set as badly as you all say
Do as I say, not as I do.

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 5:59:11

Doubt it.

did you guys think over it when LaF was still restructuring after the allegedly cheating incident or you just decided to gangbang and tell them you won't be pacting them for 6 moths without thinking it over?

are you guys begging that LaF won't do to you what you did to them before? lol. funny.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

lostmonk Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 12:12:43

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

did you guys think over it when LaF was still restructuring after the allegedly cheating incident or you just decided to gangbang and tell them you won't be pacting them for 6 moths without thinking it over?

are you guys begging that LaF won't do to you what you did to them before? lol. funny.

I just don't get what kool aid people are drinking, that they still say ALLEGED cheating.....Proof of unauthorized access has already been well established....wtf do people need, video of them doing it? This is the kind of talk that will kill this whole game, when people are this fluffing blind to the truth that has already been shown. And frankly, it shows how horrible some of you people must be in real life, that you gladly jump in bed with those that cheat.
Done.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2012, 12:28:51

Doubt it.

Last time i checked PDM,MD,EVO and so on are the agressor here. MD,EVO,SOL all said they would kill LaF for atleast 6 months.
But i do hope LaF and co would roflstomp you retards for as long as possible. You fluffed up and went on a crusade against us it is not the other way around. We kicked out the bad leader, we let the admins investigate the alliance. We did everything that was asked from us and yet you guys couldn't resist the urge to kick on someone that you thought was down.
Don of LaF

anoniem Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 12:47:54

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Doubt it.

Last time i checked PDM,MD,EVO and so on are the agressor here. MD,EVO,SOL all said they would kill LaF for atleast 6 months.
But i do hope LaF and co would roflstomp you retards for as long as possible. You fluffed up and went on a crusade against us it is not the other way around. We kicked out the bad leader, we let the admins investigate the alliance. We did everything that was asked from us and yet you guys couldn't resist the urge to kick on someone that you thought was down.

where did "we" say that? we said we wouldnt pact you for an arbitrary 6 months. how do you translate NO pact to killing you every set for 6months?

pdm said they wouldn't sign a pact for an undetermined time. did that somehow translate to pdm will kill laf until the game eventually dies out? no.

come on. i know you're smarter than that gainsboro.
re(ally)tired

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2012, 12:48:35

Doubt it.

alleged? fluff off. i can't believe people actually believe hanlong and TC were alleged cheaters. is this seriously the attitude that SoF and LAF members have, or are you just an exception?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 12:59:14

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Doubt it.

where did "we" say that? we said we wouldnt pact you for an arbitrary 6 months. how do you translate NO pact to killing you every set for 6months?

pdm said they wouldn't sign a pact for an undetermined time. did that somehow translate to pdm will kill laf until the game eventually dies out? no.

come on. i know you're smarter than that gainsboro.

Everyone knows what will happen in a situation where none of us pacted for 6 months. Not much trust flying around.

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:07:25

Originally posted by lostmonk:

I just don't get what kool aid people are drinking, that they still say ALLEGED cheating.....Proof of unauthorized access has already been well established....wtf do people need, video of them doing it? This is the kind of talk that will kill this whole game, when people are this fluffing blind to the truth that has already been shown. And frankly, it shows how horrible some of you people must be in real life, that you gladly jump in bed with those that cheat.

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Doubt it.

alleged? fluff off. i can't believe people actually believe hanlong and TC were alleged cheaters. is this seriously the attitude that SoF and LAF members have, or are you just an exception?

why are you guys more knowledgeable than the admins? i'm not talking about tc as he was not the reason why LaF need to restructure. and there was even little or not at all evidence of hanlong violating game rules except the fact that he might have accessed the database at a specific period of time. even the admins know that.

or can at least one of you present evidence? i'd gladly welcome that and report it to the admins. if none, just stfu!

edit: if you two still have issues about that please post it in here so the admins will clarify it for you. thanks.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...threadid=17382&page=1
http://forums.earthempires.com/...?threadid=18442&p=Jun

Edited By: Kumander Otbol on Aug 2nd 2012, 13:20:19
See Original Post

miniii Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:30:19

Originally posted by lostmonk:

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Doubt it.

why are you guys more knowledgeable than the admins? i'm not talking about tc as he was not the reason why LaF need to restructure. and there was even little or not at all evidence of hanlong violating game rules except the fact that he might have accessed the database at a specific period of time. even the admins know that.

or can at least one of you present evidence? i'd gladly welcome that and report it to the admins. if none, just stfu!

edit: if you two still have issues about that please post it in here so the admins will clarify it for you. thanks.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...threadid=17382&page=1
http://forums.earthempires.com/...?threadid=18442&p=Jun

i dont get it. "apart from accessing the db" knowing what military, stock and all info for any country in any server, editting countries by giving 10m troops or having negative turrets to prevent them from dying not violating game rules

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:34:04

@ mini: please read the content. and if you still have any issues, post it in the threads i referenced. thanks.

nobody said hanlong did everything you said, even the admins won't admit that, unless somebody/you brainwashed you/yourself. :p

Kalick Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:48:51

@ mini: please read the content. and if you still have any issues, post it in the threads i referenced. thanks.

nobody said hanlong did everything you said, even the admins won't admit that, unless somebody/you brainwashed you/yourself. :p

The admins cannot prove exactly what hanlong did with his access because their logs are not exhaustive. That is not proof that he did not do anything. I'm not going to go back and read every thread, but I think they said they can prove he logged in multiple times to the database.

What do you think he did while he was logged in? Immediately log out after verifying his backdoor account still worked?

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:54:32

The admins cannot prove exactly what hanlong did with his access because their logs are not exhaustive. That is not proof that he did not do anything. I'm not going to go back and read every thread, but I think they said they can prove he logged in multiple times to the database.

What do you think he did while he was logged in? Immediately log out after verifying his backdoor account still worked?

we can think of many things that he "might" have done but those are according to our own prerogatives. i am not saying that accessing the game db is right, but accusing people of things that they "might" have done without the need to hear them is a different thing. those can be considered hearsays in the court.

the way you say it made me think that if you were hanlong you might have done the exact thing you are accusing him.

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:59:16

also, the topic at hand is about PDM, MD, and Evo restructuring that i quoted the same situation LaF is at when SPERM gangbanged them. lol. made me pity more these three alliances with your replies.

Edited By: Kumander Otbol on Aug 2nd 2012, 14:02:23
See Original Post

Kalick Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:14:28

we can think of many things that he "might" have done but those are according to our own prerogatives. i am not saying that accessing the game db is right, but accusing people of things that they "might" have done without the need to hear them is a different thing. those can be considered hearsays in the court.

the way you say it made me think that if you were hanlong you might have done the exact thing you are accusing him.

Yes, we can think of many things he "might" have done, and they would all be cheating. I have not heard hanlong's side of the story because he hasn't made his side of the story public. I believe Pang said that hanlong admitted to him to having the access.

I won't even dignify your other statement with a response.

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:24:58

Yes, we can think of many things he "might" have done, and they would all be cheating. I have not heard hanlong's side of the story because he hasn't made his side of the story public. I believe Pang said that hanlong admitted to him to having the access.

admitting to have the access is different from adding other stories in it. saying they would all be cheating means you already jumped into conclusion without knowing the exact truth, even without the attempt to hear the other side of the story. that is, again, according to your conscience and it reflects your personality. but i'd love to hear also from hanlong. bad thing is that he got banned immediately and was not given the chance to explain himself in public. or might be that he was publicly disgraced on AT by "other people" that he thinks there is no need for him to explain anymore. that, we don't know.

also, to note that it was only for a limited time that hanlong accessed the db. that can be confirmed by the threads i quoted from the admins. other than that specified time, the admins says he did not access/attempt to access the db.

again, we can speculate a lot of things that might have happened. but that doesn't prove that we are right. even the admins don't make such statements.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:34:40

admitting to have the access is different from adding other stories in it. saying they would all be cheating means you already jumped into conclusion without knowing the exact truth, even without the attempt to hear the other side of the story. that is, again, according to your conscience and it reflects your personality. but i'd love to hear also from hanlong. bad thing is that he got banned immediately and was not given the chance to explain himself in public. or might be that he was publicly disgraced on AT by "other people" that he thinks there is no need for him to explain anymore. that, we don't know.

also, to note that it was only for a limited time that hanlong accessed the db. that can be confirmed by the threads i quoted from the admins. other than that specified time, the admins says he did not access/attempt to access the db.

again, we can speculate a lot of things that might have happened. but that doesn't prove that we are right. even the admins don't make such statements.

What do you think he did while he was logged into the EE DB? With his Boxcar access?

I'm not saying he specifically did one thing or the other, but I cannot think of any action he could have taken that would not be cheating.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:42:39

hanlong was a liar, a manipulator, and a cheater. If you want to bury your head in the sand for your own political posturing then go ahead.

I'm going back to work. Peace.

TheMatrix

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:50:40

the thing is it doesn't even matter if he logged in and right back out again. It is still considered unauthorized access which is not only cheating but also illegal. anything else that is found is just an exacerbating factor.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:52:16

I dont see how it can be unauthorised access when he got login information given to him

TAN Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:06:15

Jesus Christ, you guys are like Israel. Spin spin spin. Spin some more.

Paradigm NEVER said we were going to attack LaF for 6 months.

What we ACTUALLY said was we would NOT PACT THEM or deal with them for the next 3 resets. There's a big difference, and if you can't wrap your head around it, I'm sorry.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sov Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:15:16

Originally posted by TheMatrix:
the thing is it doesn't even matter if he logged in and right back out again. It is still considered unauthorized access which is not only cheating but also illegal. anything else that is found is just an exacerbating factor.

Your moral high ground is very one sided.

Pang himself has committed similar acts but I do not see you saying the same thing about him.

Or is it because it was E2025 and not EE that it does not matter? The truth is that if you are going to argue about what is legal and what isn't then it does matter.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:16:43

so if somebody gave me login info to the CIA database and I logged in, then by ivan's logic that wouldn't be regarded as unauthorised access.

lol

Edited By: anoniem on Aug 2nd 2012, 15:18:48
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:21:37

whether he did something or not while logged in - it's still regarded as illegal activity, so in actuality is doesn't matter. the crux of the matter is that he engaged in illegal activity(ies) - nobody is trying to quantify what he did or didn't do.
re(ally)tired

davidoss Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:33:34

Can we just stop this garbage?

Mr. Iris Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:36:20

Since you did not ask nicely, no. Next time say please.
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

bertz Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 16:48:41

Wow, they would still defend Hanlong's cheating. lol

It's so funny how people say that our side started it.
We're not even allies from the start.
It was LaF who started it all.