Verified:

blid

EE Patron

May 30th 2012, 23:23:46

There's just certain things they don't feel right saying, or don't think they should have to say. If you can pick up on social cues and put yourself in their shoes you shouldn't really have a porblem.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 30th 2012, 23:45:43

I miss the cave man days when we could just hit them over the head and drag them off. How heavy is this chick?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 31st 2012, 0:00:12

It is because the women are testing you Martian.

They want you to feel the same way they do about things (as part of being the "right one for them" or whatever) and as such they feed you something false in order to see whether you correct it or respond to it in a manner that is aligned to what they really believe.

lostmonk Game profile

May 31st 2012, 4:55:53

Originally posted by 133tz:
When you're the one to break up with her but you want her back and the only way to get her back is to do something which will burst her into tears.w

Any suggestions?

Stop being a punk, and remember why you dumped her in the first place. And then go to some CoDependant Anonymous meetings and learn how to not be a needy fluff.
Done.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2012, 7:21:32

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
they just want men to spend the time trying to figure out what they want so that the men won't have time to think about sex.

LMFAO!!!! +100, you're on FIRE bro!!! Haha nailed it!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

iScode Game profile

May 31st 2012, 9:18:39

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
But I do know one thing though
*****es they come, they go
Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo

Maybe I'll love you one day
Maybe some day well grow
Till then just your drunk arse on that fluffin runway ho
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 31st 2012, 9:45:47

Jerk it off
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 31st 2012, 13:33:42

@H4: I think that's partially true but when you are in a very solid relationship they still do it (and this is based on observations of others as well as personal experience). I think it has a to do with insecurity/wanting feelings to be validated.
IE no matter how good your relationship is, you'll still be asked a question about what you want to do claiming that the answer doesn't matter, but if you don't give the "right" answer there will be some kind of negative reaction. In better relationships it tends not to be that big of a negative but yes it does happen :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

May 31st 2012, 14:29:23

Just squeeze there boobs before anything is suggested or questioned so no matter what they are happy with anything. Its the method of my madness for years :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 31st 2012, 17:45:03

Originally posted by iTarl:
tell her you want a blow job, that will bring her to tears, from laughing at you or if/when she finds out you ask THIS group of people "how to re-touch her" that will deffinatley bring her to tears.

damn Tarl. I never expected that from you. lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bug03 Game profile

May 31st 2012, 17:45:44

bang her best friend

Deerhunter Game profile

May 31st 2012, 18:38:35

Tell her you are now married to someone else but you still think about her sometimes. For most women itll be on like donkey kong.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Patience Game profile

May 31st 2012, 18:56:25

Are you and I gonna have issues again, Orkin?
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 31st 2012, 19:44:14

I don't have a problem. I'm just pointing out that you're a female and females are ill equipped to give advice to guys who are fawning over some chick and generally acting stupid because of it.
Smarter than your average bear.

fazer Game profile

May 31st 2012, 20:23:04

the topic of the post puts you in a total difference direction to the actual post comments.

Having said that, if she was the one you wouldn't be thinking twice at what you would have to do to 'win' her back. If she was worth it, and you 'let' her go, she'd still be there waiting. If something has happened for you to let her go, don't give her the balance of power back by doing something incredible to get her back.

A real relationship is always a two way street. So if she wants you bad enough she'll chase you. If not, leave it. If it hurts, take up a physical sport, so you can release the excess energy and thought into that and give your body a benefit too. I've just started doing MMA training with a PT friend who also competes and it's an all body routine that leaves you feeling sore, but incredible. Do that. Get your mind off HER, get your confidence back, get your fitness up and in doing so, someone else will come along and you'll be like BAM i want THAT!. This other chick will end up chasing you then if not now, and you'll have the CHOICE. :) Perhaps even weasil for the 2 on 1. :P

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP