Verified:

maxi

May 21st 2012, 6:26:24

Not to sure how I am supposed to go about it but I am making a tag for june. Ill be trying some strategies I found online. Please dont kill me as I will have two war countries included. I am not a suicider.

Pain Game profile

May 21st 2012, 6:32:24

anyone who says theyre not a suicider is a suicider. simple logic.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 6:36:52

Originally posted by Pain:
anyone who says theyre not a suicider is a suicider. simple logic.

If I say I'm a suicider, What does that make me?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 6:39:29

Maxi pad sound like some kind of pms device O.o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

nico Game profile

May 21st 2012, 6:39:47

not a suicider?

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 7:00:44

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

That's because it is :)

I think he's giving you fair warning if you hit him, he will over-react and heads will roll....

Rico Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:04:23

So he is a suicider in waiting?

Maxipad09 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 13:38:40

Interesting.

Wonder what was the reason behind making a name close to mine was!?
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

flob Game profile

May 21st 2012, 14:07:39

for all u fools i think maxi dnt want her country killed again.... Maxi posted a thread called tko..

Killed by tko because she is new nd untagged..... Its funny angryjesus spied her nd didnt think she looked like a suicider just goes to show why there arent a bunch of new players...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 15:46:30

Originally posted by Dizology:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

That's because it is :)

I think he's giving you fair warning if you hit him, he will over-react and heads will roll....

Yikes!, I suppose flirting is out of the question then :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Popcom Game profile

May 21st 2012, 16:05:23

If you dont post and announce yourself you're a suicider and will be killed.
If you do post and announce yourself your're a suicider trying to hide and will be killed.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Tbag

May 21st 2012, 17:08:17

for those of you who are hiding who you are, and creating new names like "Maxi" and new 16 man tags like "Team TeaBag"..

Know that KSM will be transparent to any questions raised... YOU ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KSM...even if you copy names from our clan...

To all other clans -> any tag or player that copies another players name or uses any form of tag name that reflects back to KSM....KNOW THAT WE are open to your questions and have a open ambassador forum as well. ALSO WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY FOR YOUR KILLING OF SUICIDERS RUNNING THOSE NAMES...and if asked WE MAY JOIN YOU...

Its hard to stir trouble when KSM is as transparent as it is.. all it takes is for one of our ambassadors to ask to see our info and we will open all doors for them...I suggest you try new tactic's.

Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 17:31:23

^ you go T-bag maxi :p
(•_•)

Dragon Game profile

May 21st 2012, 18:48:51

Originally posted by maxi:
Not to sure how I am supposed to go about it but I am making a tag for june. Ill be trying some strategies I found online. Please dont kill me as I will have two war countries included. I am not a suicider.

If you tag up and post it here, ESD will give you a pact, no questions asked. You take advantage of that trust, you will die.

Fair enough?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 21st 2012, 21:17:27

as always Flo shows that he knows nothing
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Maxipad09 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 21:17:42

lol KOH I prefer TEAM MAXIMUM T-BAG!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 21:24:55

O.O
(•_•)

TigOleBitties Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 5:13:42

Originally posted by Tbag:
for those of you who are hiding who you are, and creating new names like "Maxi" and new 16 man tags like "Team TeaBag"..

Know that KSM will be transparent to any questions raised... YOU ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KSM...even if you copy names from our clan...

To all other clans -> any tag or player that copies another players name or uses any form of tag name that reflects back to KSM....KNOW THAT WE are open to your questions and have a open ambassador forum as well. ALSO WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY FOR YOUR KILLING OF SUICIDERS RUNNING THOSE NAMES...and if asked WE MAY JOIN YOU...

Its hard to stir trouble when KSM is as transparent as it is.. all it takes is for one of our ambassadors to ask to see our info and we will open all doors for them...I suggest you try new tactic's.

lol. just lol.