Verified:

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:26:58

is a number created AFTER XI declared on ROME. you are saying they may not have new members? but look at how IMP and NBK both grew to over 100% their FS size. almost too sad to think this is how you all are nowadays.

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:28:01

nevermind, looks like IMP is declaring on us?

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:33:07

still sad a 3v1 sounds about right for the newly fallen NBK and always classless IMP/XI

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:39:10

Perhaps you should look into it a little more.

#2181 and #2194 were NOT created after the war dec.

NBK has not hit any other countries than your string that have not been tagged up for the entire set, until now. (with the exception of NM dump, still untagged mind you)

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:42:11

that one was directed at IMP. but still sad that you whine to the entire server to feel pity on you for taking an FS from a fair clan, then go and have KWA do what it did, then have IMP do what it does... all to end up here whining the exact opposite. you wonder why you had to be crushed 3 sets in a row?

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:50:34

Me specifically? That never happened.

"Whining the exact opposite" - Sorry?

"crushed 3 sets in a row" - Perhaps you need to read a page out of NBK's books? Where is SF now? 3 players went inactive, 200 countries disappeared and the remainder merged.

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:51:50

Confirmed, KWA was the reason why NBK won the war.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:08:29

Originally posted by Dizology:
Me specifically? That never happened.

"Whining the exact opposite" - Sorry?

"crushed 3 sets in a row" - Perhaps you need to read a page out of NBK's books? Where is SF now? 3 players went inactive, 200 countries disappeared and the remainder merged.

what makes you think they disappeared? you think everyone agreed with aquaview running SF? a clan is usually a group of mates. everyone got along with walding and his leadership skills, not to say the same for aquaview. you embellish and presume victory in an area in which you had no idea the controversy unless you had a spy. much more internal strife took down SF than beating on NBK set after set.

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:17:01

You seem to forget where Aquaview came from. We don't need a spy to know he can turn a clan upside down.

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:18:46

then you sent him to take them down from the inside! thats not fair play!

SublimeNightmare Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:23:34

Originally posted by Necrophilly_Lilly:
that one was directed at IMP. but still sad that you whine to the entire server to feel pity on you for taking an FS from a fair clan, then go and have KWA do what it did, then have IMP do what it does... all to end up here whining the exact opposite. you wonder why you had to be crushed 3 sets in a row?

Who are you really?

Hiding behind a fake name? Been here 3 sets in a row and you only posted tonight? Something tells me your not ELY at all.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:25:31

ive been here since september. i have played in old ffa with halfdead with vince. what fake name do i have to hide behind? i am lilly, always have been. sorry if you dont know me, but i dont know you and couldn't care less! ^_^

May 21st 2012, 5:26:52

Yeah right. Make believe time?
IT'S KILLING TIME

May 21st 2012, 5:28:16

You may have made your account back in Sept. But this is your first set everyy playing.

http://www.earthempires.com/gameprofile?id=10394

If I count right, every post you made was tonight. Perfect little spam account for jumping into a war where you don't belong.

I don't care to argue about it. That's how I see it. If you had even posted once in the last 9 months I might think differently.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on May 21st 2012, 5:31:13
See Original Post
IT'S KILLING TIME

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:29:58

lol, go get more deletions for IMP and leave me alone pleeeeease. i dont care to talk to cheaters or those who side with them. click on my name up in the corner and you'll see how long i've been on the new earth ^_^

also theres nothing of quality to post on these boards since there aren't any old school FFAers. even rico doesnt sound like he used to. i doubt these boards would be the same if we had xmach and mapi and simpsonator around. but thats asking for a better crowd than you can offer.

May 21st 2012, 5:32:06

You don't play this game. Here since Sept? Eh. You created an account. You didn't actually play the game.
IT'S KILLING TIME

May 21st 2012, 5:32:53

IT'S KILLING TIME

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:33:14

first time back on this server yeah. i didnt get the whole account to control all servers thing since thats a new thing to the new earth. but that not only is none of your concern, but not something you deserve to hear. like i said, continue getting those IMP deletions and petitioning to have the entire alliance safelisted for primeval's dog, cousin, and 24 top students to get onto the game ^_^

May 21st 2012, 5:36:32

Sounds like the same old same old from "that side". You don't play, you don't post. You don't read FFAT b/c its boring yet you see to have the tone/opinion of so many other anti-IMP players I have come across in the last year.

You know, I have played 2 months more than your account. Click this link and see what an actual players account looks like....

http://www.earthempires.com/gameprofile?id=8834
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:37:22

no what he means is that he knows Aqua is a cancer, but that had NOTHING (/s) to do with the demise of Semper, because Semper was only 3 members running multis all along. He knows that Aqua can turn a clan upside down, especially in leadership role, but that had nothing to do with Semper falling.

so by by semper merging, NBK "won the war", just lost every battle along the way, is what hes trying to say. However, Semper could also claim that it won, because its sole premise was to get NBK to change its policy on self-farming across the server, and it VERY MUCH accomplished that.

Semper realized it was gonna suffer huge decline with lack of proper leadership and merged, they did not give up and disband. Cannot say the same for SALT or mercs.

Edited By: mdevol on May 21st 2012, 5:41:44
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:43:30

where does it say we have to play to post? where does it say we have to play to read? where does it say we have to play to see the politics that are made public? where does it say we cant be in a clan site without playing a country? you and your alliance are hardly administrators or moderators to tell me how or when to play. even though you didnt bother to read my other post, i am responding to you now. the fact that others dont bother to post on this game has nothing to do with me. they can choose to spam like the top forum posters or they can choose to not say one word. what makes you think you are so interesting to talk to when you are identical to every other pro-IMP speaker? the only time i see a non-IMP member speak positively about your clan its the same tone as well.

mdevol Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:54:16

hmmm. still a bit silly, to flame and not play to back it up.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:54:37

Originally posted by mdevol:

no what he means is that he knows Aqua is a cancer, but that had NOTHING (/s) to do with the demise of Semper, because Semper was only 3 members running multis all along. He knows that Aqua can turn a clan upside down, especially in leadership role, but that had nothing to do with Semper falling.

so by by semper merging, NBK "won the war", just lost every battle along the way, is what hes trying to say. However, Semper could also claim that it won, because its sole premise was to get NBK to change its policy on self-farming across the server, and it VERY MUCH accomplished that.

Semper realized it was gonna suffer huge decline with lack of proper leadership and merged, they did not give up and disband. Cannot say the same for SALT or mercs.

Very Close.
1) SALT did not give up, they merged.
2) Semper members can believe they accomplished their goal of NBK changing their policies, but it was only a matter of time. They merely acted as a catalyst.

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:59:54

im playing now, now that summer has come. i study at my uni and would much rather spend some time now when i dont have any social arrangements planned to keep me distracted. nows a great time to join in the earth festivities with actually playing a country past a startup instead of being forced to watch from the sidelines. plenty of earthers just read the boards and get involved at random times of the year, look at orkinman in alliance as an example. or should i not know that hes playing? should i not know that hanlong and tc from lafamiglia were caught cheating because according to sublime i wasnt playing! oh boy am i confused as to whats allowed and not. should be a set of rules ^_^

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 7:43:23

I don't have much to say accept if you can sing it the
Fing bring it I'm tired off you fluff clans saying ohhnif NBk did this blah blah. You k I what we are still here bitxh. So

I'm to drunk to rant.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Rico Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:00:15

even rico doesnt sound like he used to.

I was 19-20 years old when I created IMP. I'm now in my early 30's. People change a lot during these ages. In my case I've become even more immature.

So... bite me.

Rip It Up Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:05:41

*puts demon to bed*

definitely too drunk to rant! haha
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:12:52

bah, ranting is done best while drunk!

mdevol Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:54:48

Originally posted by Dizology:

Very Close.
1) SALT did not give up, they merged.
2) Semper members can believe they accomplished their goal of NBK changing their policies, but it was only a matter of time. They merely acted as a catalyst.

1) http://forums.earthempires.com/...&z=salt-is-disbanding

2) you say that now, but that wasn't the tone before Semper was on scene

mdevol Game profile

May 21st 2012, 8:58:13

I see demon has found his was to the Open Bar....

crysk Game profile

May 21st 2012, 10:40:16

XI had this won...no doubt. Straight up told KC he did the other day, whats the point of bringing in IMP? You get scared KC? Yikes.

As to nbk, they're police...when I saw the tagjump I knew they'd be killed, don't care about that. But imp...cmon now XI, you already made it quite clear in your pm's you hit us FOR imp Kyle...you couldn't do it on your own?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 21st 2012, 11:08:33

really imp???
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 11:28:44

Don't direct suiciders into a war. If you want out, ask
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 21st 2012, 11:55:35

what suiciders
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rip It Up Game profile

May 21st 2012, 12:38:26

we didnt send him btw..he left, cos we wouldnt have someone like that running our clan.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Popcom Game profile

May 21st 2012, 15:08:11

is a number created AFTER XI declared on ROME. you are saying they may not have new members? but look at how IMP and NBK both grew to over 100% their FS size. almost too sad to think this is how you all are nowadays.

we grew 100%? SWEET!

also, i want to know how SF got NBK to change our policys? SF was a scrub tag of cheaters. they needed 50%+ more countries every set to hit us, and still could hardly win..1 set they needed 3 other clans. tell me again how good they are...

Edited By: Popcom on May 21st 2012, 15:11:45
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

May 21st 2012, 17:58:57

Hah. Excellent post. True wit is brevity. Thank you for making that point. It is exactly what I was trying to say. That might be a first mdevol :p

Flaming away about something when it's clear you do not even play the game. Leading me to the conclusion it is a fake account for someone who does play the game. If I am wrong, oh well, you still only ever played this set and tagged up a week after a DOW.
IT'S KILLING TIME

May 21st 2012, 18:00:38

Originally posted by Warster:
really imp???

I have not personally made any attacks but when an ally calls you answer. No?
IT'S KILLING TIME

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 18:03:53

I don't believe we called anyone, Subby, this thing was over on the FS....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 21st 2012, 18:07:43

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Originally posted by Warster:
really imp???

I have not personally made any attacks but when an ally calls you answer. No?

Not when the allie outnumbers, has the FS, and a huge NW advantage. Thats when you examine who you have as allies and start questioning it when they need to do that.

May 21st 2012, 18:15:41

I only have the info that was posted on the IMP site. Which instructs to hit as per ally jargon.

Ketchup, you stick by your allies. Right or wrong.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Pain Game profile

May 21st 2012, 18:22:19

if XI really asked IMP for help thats sad.

i mean we all know what this war is truly about, and it has nothing to do with anything that happened between these alliances this set.
Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 18:36:23

Hi pain. Welcome to the trollfest. Cover charge is $5.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 21st 2012, 18:40:13

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:

Ketchup, you stick by your allies. Right or wrong.

You dont allie people who request your help when its wrong IMHO.

Rico Game profile

May 21st 2012, 19:02:43

But they are IMPjr.

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 19:13:01

What do you think of nbKIDiots?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 21st 2012, 19:40:37

Nobody asked anybody for help

im trying to find out myself why IMP killed our targets
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Pain Game profile

May 21st 2012, 19:42:09

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
Hi pain. Welcome to the trollfest. Cover charge is $5.

not trolling, stating the truth and you know it :)

plus i have a coupon.
Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 19:44:56

No coupons!!

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 19:47:20

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
Nobody asked anybody for help

im trying to find out myself why IMP killed our targets

Drunk kc is a poor communicator. IMP knows now to stop.