Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 0:45:51

Glad too see you give out ure tag n pass..letn ppl tag jump. Cant fight fair..eh? Jus cant do ure restarts ?
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 0:46:21

Thanks you nbk for takin care of problem
The Death Knights

XI

quicksnipe Game profile

May 21st 2012, 0:58:36

lol declare on a netting tag then say they cant fight fair? just go back to your hole. not like anyones interested in seeing what IMPjr can do without daddy taking care of it.

quicksnipe Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:01:58

and lookee at the deletions NBK and IMP have suffered.

also look at tag xHOGx and tell me they arent going to be suiciding on netters. then rico or prime will come on here to talk about how its still IMP, we should all know. same fluff different day.

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:09:46

Netting or not...we didnt war prep. Things wdnt sideways in less then24 hours. So i guess know your facts. Ely comes on here and figured it would boil down to war..when it did they claim unpreparred and stuff fine. Whatever. But cmon letn ppl join n tag jump is gayyyy..if i loseeverycountry..so be it..restart em like everyone else.
The Death Knights

XI

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:12:24

i don't see the deletions that you speak of.

This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Popcom Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:16:09

NBK has had 1 string, believe that's because the player is out of town and playing on his cell. reinstatement is in the works
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

quicksnipe Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:19:51

yeah i agree that happens popcom, its common enough.just dont see you guys making a post about it on the boards like you did for CC or KSM, so figured i'd beat ya to it :P

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 21st 2012, 1:33:23

I'm sure both tags will get it ironed out soon.

Which alliance do you hail from quicksnipe?

quicksnipe Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:35:08

The Stand, for this set? been untagged for like a year. tags have rules, i dont like them. but im not an uneducated piece of donkey manure like flo or hellrush.

Popcom Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:40:20

Originally posted by quicksnipe:
yeah i agree that happens popcom, its common enough.just dont see you guys making a post about it on the boards like you did for CC or KSM, so figured i'd beat ya to it :P

think it was brought up in a thread, not a new post :P
was mainly because SF merged into CC, so when they had deletions it was just assumed SF was caught again like they were the last set..and the set before lol
Did IMP have any deleted? didn't think so, but could be wrong i guess
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

quicksnipe Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:47:38

yeah they had a string deleted too, could be at the same time or a different issue. i shouldn't have been lazy and just made a new thread, true enough.

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 1:51:01

we don't have a lot of rules. just don't hit pacted clans and don't farm active untags/one man tags w/o leadership sanctioned cause.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 3:31:34

Am I missing something?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:02:18

Sigh...i dont see the point in bring new countries nto the tag jus so they can kill a ' noob' then have there 10 mil countries killed by the police. Once again taggn up someone else...and or ure multies u were hiding
The Death Knights

XI

Pain Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:18:20

so wait i thought NBK didnt think it was a problem for untagged originals to tag up this far into a war?

didnt you guys fluff about us killing countries under the SAME exact circumstances?

an H word comes to mind but im having alot of brain farts lately so i cant remember what it is.
Your mother is a nice woman

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:24:21

bstrong---- way to be pathetic keep it up!

pain---- thats absurd, that NBK would be hypocrites, you know with the late taggers for IMP and whatnot ^_^

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:35:03

Hey..ure two kills for ure whole string. Way to get suckered..gotta give ely credit. Thats a good trade off for them..

The Death Knights

XI

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:35:44

and 'ure' not using the English language at any rate above a 3rd grader, get off the boards

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:37:37

hurray for the grammar nazi

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 4:40:45

hurray for bringing in IMP to help you win a war when you have 3x the nw lol. and having NBK killing legitimate countries who were untagged is depressing.

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:44:52

^^ either way, the countries got killed. Pissing and moaning does nothing. Not that I was one for pissing and moaning. I actually told our members to delete their countries - which is a major hindrance missing out on the restart bonus which you will take advantage of.

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:46:29

could of made them drop land to 1 and then kill them :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

bstrong86 Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:47:15

Guess u shlda tagged right away..

Lemme thrw sum mo none gramma n...
The Death Knights

XI

KyleCleric Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:47:19

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

that's a smart move

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 4:51:36

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

I like this idea :) lol

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:02:26

Originally posted by Dizology:
^^ either way, the countries got killed. Pissing and moaning does nothing. Not that I was one for pissing and moaning. I actually told our members to delete their countries - which is a major hindrance missing out on the restart bonus which you will take advantage of.

i have no problem dying ^_^ im glad for it. dying for friends is the best possible move. i just was wondering why NBK went from being Earth2025's top dog clan to what it was today. makes me miss vincey and HD. there i could net in peace or war with classy people.

Edited By: Necrophilly_Lilly on May 21st 2012, 5:10:56. Reason: edited thanks diz^_^
See Original Post

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:09:01

NBK makes a lot of enemies, It's our style. Many just want to net and see what they can achieve with 16 countries. For most of us, this is our only server, and we war. It rubs people up the wrong way.

I have just 2 questions.
1) How do you war in peace?
2) Lilly is a girls name, Do you have to find bodies that got rigor mortis with a hard-on to fore-fill your fantasies?

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:11:56

1) fixed, thanks! ^_^
2) cant say i know what a fore-fill is but yeah i like zombies, you wanna fight over them?

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:16:34

and im not saying im rubbed the wrong way, if there ever was such a thing =D--- but rather that the H word that pain brought up is critical in evaluating a clan i'm not in. you cant just change your mind every few weeks as to what the definition of fair play without being called out on it. you all started complaining to TKO (warster came to your aid in a jiffy!) and FOcuS first, hence why it was brought up. if you stayed true set after set with word after word, heck i'd love to join your way of thinking. i cant do that in all honesty knowing you'll switch at the drop of a dime if it isn't convenient anymore ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 5:23:48

Can you guys stfu and go kill?, yes, thanx!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:27:14

an XI member started this thread, can you go and get another ally? i'd hate to think a 2v1 with NBK killing whoever it wants is enough!

Dizology Game profile

May 21st 2012, 5:27:37

Originally posted by Necrophilly_Lilly:
and im not saying im rubbed the wrong way, if there ever was such a thing =D--- but rather that the H word that pain brought up is critical in evaluating a clan i'm not in. you cant just change your mind every few weeks as to what the definition of fair play without being called out on it. you all started complaining to TKO (warster came to your aid in a jiffy!) and FOcuS first, hence why it was brought up. if you stayed true set after set with word after word, heck i'd love to join your way of thinking. i cant do that in all honesty knowing you'll switch at the drop of a dime if it isn't convenient anymore ;)

My views haven't changed. But as with any larger clan, you get different people with different views, and saying different things. TKO would be the only exception, since most of their members stay off FFAT.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 5:48:58

an XI member started this thread, can you go and get another ally? i'd hate to think a 2v1 with NBK killing whoever it wants is enough!

No need, next time you don't want the police to take you out, don't tag up 6 days later, and if you do join a clan at war and wish to join the war, all you had to do is contact XI leader(s) and make arrangements, if you would of done so, you wouldn't have been killed by our police, we wouldn't of minded you joining, but you did it wrong, sorry it turned sour :(
(•_•)

Necrophilly_Lilly

May 21st 2012, 5:53:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No need, next time you don't want the police to take you out, don't tag up 6 days later, and if you do join a clan at war and wish to join the war, all you had to do is contact XI leader(s) and make arrangements, if you would of done so, you wouldn't have been killed by our police, we wouldn't of minded you joining, but you did it wrong, sorry it turned sour :(

noooooooooo! koh dont be sorry please. you arent a bad person i know! ^_^ i meant allies like the IMP involvement. they started killing original ROME members with chems, their choice to display some sense of strength or something. they are like that. XI letting them in to kill countries that werent mine is taking an insult. IMP is saying that you cant war a clan of netters on your own. NBK had the right to kill me if they wanted, i see no police for ROME who would be able to intervene. the only problem seen here is that NBK switched its stance on late additions to the war from a month ago and its making my head spin!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2012, 6:00:50

Ah ok, well, I dunno why IMP is doing that, I don't like it, they are cutting in front of me on the buffet line and I don't appreciate that :<
(•_•)

mdevol Game profile

May 21st 2012, 9:37:34

Originally posted by quicksnipe:

conflict of interest. would be dumb to flame yourself in a thread for getting deletions.

Edited By: mdevol on May 21st 2012, 9:44:35
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

crysk Game profile

May 21st 2012, 10:43:33

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Sigh...i dont see the point in bring new countries nto the tag jus so they can kill a ' noob' then have there 10 mil countries killed by the police. Once again taggn up someone else...and or ure multies u were hiding

the 10 mil countries are originals you noob. Rage a little more because I killed you 30 seconds before this post...while ONLINE with 700 mil cash and a 1m break, LEARN TO WALL kid.