Verified:

Detmer Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 3:19:48

Paradigm declares our pact with La Famiglia void. We have received confirmation that LaF aided an enemy at war with information against Paradigm (although they of course did not know the information was ill-gained) and that is a major breach of our pact which allows for immediate termination within the stated pact terms.

Paradigm as an alliance considers the actions taken by LaF to be reprehensible. There *may* only have been two members complicit in the cheating, and it certainly was not alliance-wide, but one of them was the face of LaF. The chosen representative of LaF made severe transgressions against Paradigm and the game. This game has been plagued for too long by those who would ruin this game and those who associate with them. Paradigm, as an alliance steeped in principle and honor, must distance ourself from any such affiliations. Paradigm will remain unallied with La Famiglia indefinitely. This is a breach of trust that time will not heal - only contrition and service to the community.

lostmonk Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 3:26:17

Needs moar cowbell!!!
Done.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 3rd 2012, 3:27:41

bring back earthstats
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 3:43:55

The fact that this occurred is troubling. Over the last year I have been back playing LaF has soared through wars and having multiple top 100 countries. Cheating to bolster your alliance is one thing. LaF cheaters, who shall not be named until ALL are found if that be the case, took it further. They helped in war. Both my time in NA and also now in PDM I have watched LaF "gain" info for war that was literally prophetic. I genuinely hope those pure of this bullfluff have a great time in there Earth Empires tenure. However, like Sky Elitez, LaF has had a disgusting history of cheating and should suffer the same fate.

Now, before I go to far...I will simply offer this last bit. I am calling bullfluff on the allies of LaF. I refuse to believe that the staunch allies of LaF did not question the the detailed, to the T, info they have must have received from those who cheated.

That is how I feel right now. As more information comes out I will keep my emotions and mind open to whatever. I hope you all do the same.

Terror Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 3:57:12

Nice post Detmer.

Junky Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:02:40

I've had up and down feelings towards LaF, mostly Down. hope they can regain their stance, cause I've always known them as superb netters.. I'd hate for my rememberences of that time to be faulty due to possible cheating to get there.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

archaic Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:08:41

this certainly casts a huge shadow over laf's recent war victories

also, as a side note - I owe an apology to arsenal, KJ, and makinso for insinuating that any one of them could have leaked their private logs . . . pretty obvious how hanlong got them now I guess

This makes DMs cheating last year look down right amateurish.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Eric171 Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:16:46

What information did LAF leak?

And who is that DM you people are talking about?

Purposeful1 Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:45:31

Originally posted by Reckless:

Now, before I go to far...I will simply offer this last bit. I am calling bullfluff on the allies of LaF. I refuse to believe that the staunch allies of LaF did not question the the detailed, to the T, info they have must have received from those who cheated.

We're deciding how exactly to respond, and we're having a members discussion about it first. We'll have a full official response soon.
Purposeful1

BattleKJ Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:37:16

First off, well done Detmer as everyone would expect from you, even in these circumstances you presented yourself and your alliance in a good light.

Originally posted by Reckless:
The fact that this occurred is troubling. Over the last year I have been back playing LaF has soared through wars and having multiple top 100 countries. Cheating to bolster your alliance is one thing. LaF cheaters, who shall not be named until ALL are found if that be the case, took it further. They helped in war. Both my time in NA and also now in PDM I have watched LaF "gain" info for war that was literally prophetic. I genuinely hope those pure of this bullfluff have a great time in there Earth Empires tenure. However, like Sky Elitez, LaF has had a disgusting history of cheating and should suffer the same fate.

That is how I feel right now. As more information comes out I will keep my emotions and mind open to whatever. I hope you all do the same.

I think its unfair to call on LaF's allies so soon. I have spoken to a SoF Leader since about what kind of information Hanlong was handing him and it became apparent very quickly for me at least in the Evo/SoF situation that due to the lack of things being said on the Evo site about SoF; Hanlong fed SoF whatever scraps he could and painted a whole different picture around it. I do not believe there was specific posts and quotes being shared so much as these allies trusting hanlongs word and buying whatever hanlong did tell them as he was in the know somehow.

The likes of SoF and possibly Rival, Omega and LCN (I have no idea how much hanlong spoke to most of these alliances if ever.)
have likely been played by hanlong to keep them as LaF allies. Which I would imagine makes their position more difficult as on one hand they may feel LaF are good allies (that would be understandable) on the other hand I am sure these alliance leaders will be questioning a lot of things that have happened in recent sets right now and rightfully so. Whatever decision these alliances take, may it be the right one for their alliance and not be because they are worried about offending LaF or worried of leaving themselves isolated if they were to condemn their ally.

None of us should forget LaF's allies are as innocent as LaF's enemies. LaF's enemies have the easy choices to make, as it justifies what we already believe in.

Jiman Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:46:52

Good post BattleKJ.

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:14:48

Pretty hilarious that 2 of the gameowners are heads in well established clans like PDM, and considering it is well known that they are anti-LAF.

Shady business.

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:27:09

wait, when did Detmoog become a mod? :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:28:12

Overkill: Not quite sure what you're trying to imply champ. the only game owner in PDM is Pang, and he is retired. He was ALSO a former Don of LaF, so you got nowhere there...

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Sifos Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:34:42

Originally posted by Ov3rKiLL:
Pretty hilarious that 2 of the gameowners are heads in well established clans like PDM, and considering it is well known that they are anti-LAF.

Shady business.

Unlike hanlong they have put a huge effort into building this game. To me that's a pretty big incentive to not ruin it by cheating. Makes no sense to build a game like this just to god-mode your way to domination. Given Evos last couple of sets, does it look like they have?

You should be thanking the devs for creating this, not throw around insinuations like that lacking any solid ground for suspicion. If you have any reason to suspect the devs, go ahead and back it up, else wise stfu.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2012, 7:42:51

Originally posted by Sifos:
Originally posted by Ov3rKiLL:

Shady business.

Unlike hanlong they have put a huge effort into building this game. To me that's a pretty big incentive to not ruin it by cheating. Makes no sense to build a game like this just to god-mode your way to domination. Given Evos last couple of sets, does it look like they have?

You should be thanking the devs for creating this, not throw around insinuations like that lacking any solid ground for suspicion. If you have any reason to suspect the devs, go ahead and back it up, else wise stfu.

Sifos , i wonder if the tool realizes there is now only 2 admins and one would currently be very hurt by what laf has done
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sifos Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 8:20:58

The tool?
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2012, 8:45:43

overkill = tool/fool/idiot/moron :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 9:19:31

well hanlong will somehow manage to make some alias and post on AT. So watch out for "new members" in this period.

I am sure he will continue playing the game too ( he is obsessed with this game and as long as he used cheating in order to trick everybody around he will not quit that easy )

I understood that according to USA law, there could be some problems regarding hanlong and TC. Can anyone clarify this subject ?

Edited By: Alin on May 3rd 2012, 9:24:25
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 10:21:31

+1
re(ally)tired

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 11:57:00

MD welcomes PDM's announcement.

A class act.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 3rd 2012, 13:19:33

well has pang had earlier posted there are 3 people with read/write access to the db and 1 person with read access.

The three people are
QZ, Pang, and izarcon (who runs the irc). The person with read access is me.

No one on that list really is out to get laf or any particular tag..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 13:30:53

don't forget the application roles which could probably be used to read data...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.