Verified:

Makinso Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:07:04

Dear players, admins, and community members.

This will be SOLs only OFFICIAL response to the actions of Hanlong, LaF and TC anyone who has consorted with his behavior.
First of all admins thank you for running a game as clean as possible.

Since the start of EE SOL and LaF had outstanding conflicts. In 2010 2 conflicts arose over a conflict of retal policies. With LaF being a strong believer of L : L and SOL being a strong anti L : L alliance conflicts started. SOL FSed LaF (a 45 country SOL FSed a 65+ country LaF). SOL won. The next set SOL decided to not pact LaF. That set LaFs paranoia got the best of them and a similar sized LaF FSed SOL and lost their war. We considered our conflict over and done with.

In 2011 MD, LCN & LAF turn a war on SOL, RD & NA. With the basic message we have to repent for our past actions against LaF and all other netting alliances. Not realizing what the hidden agenda for Hanlong and his co-conspirators was we went in head-strong.
After that a constant cycle of organized gangbang against SOL and anyone who supported us against LaF happened. Things were looking dark for SOL and Arsenal approached KJ and myself to break the cycle and give us a breather. Relations between MD and LaF were getting to and end and MD felt their relationship was not a mutual thing. Arsenal was looking for a challenge and wanted to fight LaF 1 vs 1. He asked SOL and Evo if we could help him arrange this. As a last straw to breaking this non-stop cycle of gangbangs vs us and our allies we decided to agree to this. We forged a bond of trust between the 3 of us.

When Hanlong exposed those logs of the 3 of us we knew something was wrong. The claims of it being google found we’re a croque of fluff and we confronted Hanlong about it. His answers were inconsistent. Knowing these logs were ill gotten gains our stance towards laf changed. Our ideas of breaking the cycle of gangbangs turned into proving our ideas right and finding the leaks.

After taking our alliances through a brunt of damaging wars to point out the problems another gangbang on SOL arose (this set). Having no war planned against LaF but once again seeing logs between our allies and us being passed around by Hanlong made us doubt LaFs legitimacy as we had complete faith in each other as leaders and allies.

To see this info now released is as much as I hate to say it a relief. The upper hand LaF had through the cheating methods of Hanlong and his consorting members/leaders/players put a maximum amount of stress on the server, SOL, MD, Evo and all alliances that have supported us till the bitter end.
I would like to thank those tags who’ve supported our rally against LaF and hanlongs actions to that bitter end. A few special thanks go out to Jiman, Praetor Arsenal, Highrock, KJ, Anoniem and recently Pangae, Archaic and Detmer. Who’ve along with myself as leaders put all their credits they have with their core membership on the line to come to this point. You have SOLs gratitude we would’ve been no where without your unending support.

Now on to business.

We simply are disgusted by the unjust done to all people who’ve been involved in conflicts against LAF whether it be through netting or warring. We’ve all been wronged in one of the most horrible ways possible for a game. At this point we do not have any form of trust in LaF or its current leadership. At this point the damage your tags actions under the known circumstances has done is practically un-repairable and demands reprisal. There for SOL in good faith with our allies have decided upon the following:

SOL will uphold the following contact policy when it comes to dealing with LaF.

• We will not pact you for the upcoming 6 months.
• SOL will protect (in the form of warring LaF if need be) any alliance not pacting LaF due to your actions of recent.
• SOL revokes all forms of L : L retals on LaF. LaF acting on retals through L : L policy will be responded to as counting over retaliating hits.
• SOL supports MDs claims to open up complete IP logs to prove legitimacy of your alliance.
• SOL demands all known cheaters to be removed and permanently banned from your alliance.
• SOL demands a formal apology from LaFs current leadership on all previous ill gotten gains through Hanlongs and all consorting members of LaFs actions.

LaF only your actions the upcoming few years can decide if we change our stance towards you. You or your leadership (matter of perspective) have broken all forms and borders of integrity and we can’t simply stand by and watch you get away with this.

I’m personally sorry it had to come down to this but your leaders have left us no other way.

With much regards,
Makinso, praetor, Jiman, Teng Teck Ming, Bart and Little Italy.
-Sons of Liberty Command.

BobbyATA Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:11:27

great post

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:19:49

I confirm this post. As Maki said- it will take a few years to clear your name LAF. In for the penny in for the pound.

With support for SOL and MD,
Deerhunter
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Rednose Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:20:48

I completely agree with MD and SoL on the point of LaF having to earn back their trust for this server.

I don't care, though, about the history lessons, those are always posted in a way benefitting the posting alliance.
edit: ugh that 2nd part sounds too harsh.

Edited By: Rednose on May 2nd 2012, 16:24:18
See Original Post

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 16:25:21

I agree with Rednose.

Let's see how LAF's new Don, Son Goku handles the situation, before we fire up the lynchmobs:)

Z is #1

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 16:28:07

I don't understand why SOL and MD (and soon Evo) are so quick to come up with these terms. The more interesting responses will be from SoF (because they're allied), RD (because they're also cheating scum) and any LaF allies out there.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

gibzgirl Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:31:50

Well, I would think if, as Pang said, Hanlong was also accessing SOF's site for infomation, SoF shouldn't be real happy with them at this point, either.. I wouldn't think that anybody in a legitimate alliance would condone any of this.

trumper Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:33:16

I find the cheating despicable. I also find these cooridinated pr attempts to make a "good" vs "evil" argument to be pretty lame.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:34:17

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
I don't understand why SOL and MD (and soon Evo) are so quick to come up with these terms. The more interesting responses will be from SoF (because they're allied), RD (because they're also cheating scum) and any LaF allies out there.

If what Pang said is true- the allis out there you are speaking of is also the same allis that were also getting broke into and spyed on. I am certain that will make them the most loyal of allis- good for you.
I shall fear no retals,

TeckMing Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:35:23

Confirmed

Karim Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:42:02

Well done.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

de1i Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:47:01

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Selective memories for the win.

The only people who can and will help LaF with moving on from this unfortunate event are themselves.

Wharfed

May 2nd 2012, 16:48:45

Well Said.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Helmet Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:50:48

We found that hanlong had been in our site quite a few times between January and March 9th of this year. Sov was doing some SoF housecleaning on the 9th and deleted the account unknowingly. After this Laf stuff happened we found he had been using this access (approx 10 logins this year) and I have heard from others he was using information from our heads board to manipulate us and others. I also now believe he was an instigator in the first pmd/sof war.

Scorpion is on holiday I believe, but when he comes back we'll try to figure out how hanlong got the access in our site. I know who made the account and I trust that person 100% so it either had a crappy password or we have a security issue.

Being someone that gave up his alliance and quit the game cold turkey over cheating I can certainly understand how MD and Sol feel. What those two clowns did is disgusting.

Pride Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:51:53

Another great post.

Bronco Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:52:39

Well said, Maki.
--
Bronco
Sons Of Liberty

mdemon Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 17:13:04

interesting post :D

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 17:13:14

Maki is a POS.

But even he has a good post once in awhile. I might actually be siding with SoL for once....

*shivers*

Ravi Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 17:32:19

Maki is indeed a POS.

Even a POS like him will get it right once in a while.

Ravi
LCN Person of No Interest
RM President
SoF Recruiter

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 17:58:58

Im not being in support in any sort of cheating but I have to say that this was a great PR post Makinso altho I fail to see how you can play the gangbang card when youve clearly tried to setup gangbangs repeatedly on different alliances and even tho hanlong cheated to get the logs you have confirmed that the logs were true

As far as your policy goes, heres a counter question for ya

Will SOL open up for admin watch?
Will SOL kick all known cheaters and perm ban them from your alliance? Id also like to see complete IP logs from SOL to see the legitimacy of your alliance after all you yourself was a known cheater back in the days

To everyone else! JOIN SOF one of 2 alliances where game mods have complete access to everything!

cgr4 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:03:00

NA is the place to be.
cgr4

Makinso Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:26:30

Dear Ivan

Please show me How you come to The conclusion of me Cheating as à soler or 1a player for that matter ..... As for opening SOL i don't Deem that necisary as sol has not had to deal with deletions or Cheating om such à mAss scale for many years now.

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:27:17

SOL responce Confirmed.

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:40:11

Originally posted by Makinso:

• SOL revokes all forms of L : L retals on LaF. LaF acting on retals through L : L policy will be responded to as counting over retaliating hits.

I can see the other parts legit but this one thing left me questioning whether you are trying to take advantage of their bad situation, disband their alliance, or drive away more players. Two wrongs don't make a right!
Example: Greedy countries demanding bs reparation far beyond what Germany could give and oppressed them until they had enough and fought back with a second world war. The second war was even worse than the first one.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:49:47

No tdoung.

Considering the information Hanlong had access too during the cease fire talks during this time, this is the EXACT responce that should be given.

We started doing C:C L:L 80% because of laf in the first place, and we were planning to stop doing this for alliances not pacted with SOL next reset since our CF pact with Laf was broken no matter what.

So again, just no.

Edited By: Jiman on May 2nd 2012, 18:53:33
See Original Post

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:52:26

2 players counts as a Mass Scale? either way im not going to give you any sympathy for gangbanging when you clearly set out to to the same yourself

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:53:27

Originally posted by Ivan:
JOIN SOF one of 2 alliances where game mods have complete access to everything!

and spamming like a cow on roller coaster !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:54:11

As for to which server you cheated in makinso is more then i really care about and since a few players on these boards says that TC is still a cheater in what technically was another game im not really sure if you cheating in a different server is any different

Anyway im sure sof will make an announcement regarding this mess in the near future

fluff

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 18:57:44

Ivan why are you defending the current actions so readily? I mean, I understand defending the members of Laf who were not involved in the current actions, but I dont understand what you are doing right now.

No one is saying any cheating is right in any form, and wounds that were created from past cheating were dault with. This is brand new wounds that Laf now has to deal with themselves.

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:00:20

Im not defending their actions at all Jiman, but a cheater calling out cheaters on AT is funny a gangbanger calling out people gangbanging them back on AT is funny

A lot of peoples memories seems to grow very short when they get someone to point the finger at

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 19:04:20

Im not defending their actions at all Jiman, but a cheater calling out cheaters on AT is funny a gangbanger calling out people gangbanging them back on AT is funny

A lot of peoples memories seems to grow very short when they get someone to point the finger at

Being an old IXer. I can confirm. The reason I didn't bring it up nor should Ivan, is because we have both been involved with the good ol GB's....

In fact, I do believe Ivan and Maki orchestrated the final IX gangbang on IX's final set.

All in good fun of course. I love me some gangbanging.

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:06:36

Actually SOF hit IX alone in their final set, Makinso didnt have anything to do with that but yes SoF has also on occasion gangbanged people most recently we did it to SOL when they called TIE in on us when we already had a huge number disadvantage

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 19:09:04

Ivan....negative. The plan with Seany boy was to gangbang SoL together. IX & SoF & more vs SoL.

But we were turned on. Not in the good way.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 2nd 2012, 19:13:55

Ivan, SoF was probably the #2 recipient of the ill-gotten information. Hanlong was very adamant about protecting and rebuilding SoF to counterbalance SoL+MD+Evo.

I don't see how you can criticize others for their past actions without entirely opening yourself up to criticisms about the actual issue that is being discussed.

In my opinion, the intelligence gained from this exploit -- which had negative consequences for basically every other player in the game over the last year -- is the worst thing to come of this. SoF was most certainly the biggest non-LaF recipient of this knowledge whether they knew it or not. You're tainted by association; why are you here trying to paint Makinso as a hypocrite?

Edited By: Pang on May 2nd 2012, 19:30:01
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:18:00

Originally posted by Jiman:
No tdoung.

Considering the information Hanlong had access too during the cease fire talks during this time, this is the EXACT responce that should be given.

We started doing C:C L:L 80% because of laf in the first place, and we were planning to stop doing this for alliances not pacted with SOL next reset since our CF pact with Laf was broken no matter what.

So again, just no.

I don't think you get my point. The point is, the 2 people cheating is gone. You cannot punish the others as I'm sure most of them didn't even know it was going on. Yes, make their life a little harder and alliance less private to show legitimacy but saying you and every other alliance can LG them without any retals allowed is plain retarded.
right now you're pretty much saying "no point in playing as we will be farmed hard and there's nothing you can do about it. Hanlong or not, we will take advantage of your misfortune and kick you while you're down leaving you no choice but to leave the game, fight back, or cheat again."

If every alliance wants to war them then war them and gang up on them if you want to. It may be a massacre, but it is probably still fun and reunite the clan. The "i'll farm you and you can't hit back" is just being a douche trying to bully. I guess if I fluffed up and robbed a bank then all my kids should go to prison too huh?

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:22:42

Thats not what was said, Laf can still retal hits but through 1:1.

"SOL revokes all forms of L : L retals on LaF. LaF acting on retals through L : L policy will be responded to as counting over retaliating hits."

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:25:28

Originally posted by Pang:
You're tainted by association.

First of all nice job catching them !!

To address your harsh accusation, go fluff yourself
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Makinso Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:27:21

Tduong we are simply continueing what we set out to do. Revoking L:L for neutral tags to sol

We Will accept 1:1 retals as usual

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:28:19

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by Jiman:
No tdoung.

So again, just no.

I don't think you get my point. The point is, the 2 people cheating is gone. You cannot punish the others as I'm sure most of them didn't even know it was going on. Yes, make their life a little harder and alliance less private to show legitimacy but saying you and every other alliance can LG them without any retals allowed is plain retarded.
right now you're pretty much saying "no point in playing as we will be farmed hard and there's nothing you can do about it. Hanlong or not, we will take advantage of your misfortune and kick you while you're down leaving you no choice but to leave the game, fight back, or cheat again."

If every alliance wants to war them then war them and gang up on them if you want to. It may be a massacre, but it is probably still fun and reunite the clan. The "i'll farm you and you can't hit back" is just being a douche trying to bully. I guess if I fluffed up and robbed a bank then all my kids should go to prison too huh?

Look fool, when a mobster or big time criminal in the US gets busted, yes, he goes to prison. However, all the goods and gains their family had, due to their criminal element get taken back from the government. Everything their family had gets taken back, unless it can be proven, by the family, that it was not from illegal gains.

Point is the best thing for legit players in LAF would be to have all their past top scores wiped off the records and give them a fresh, transparent, and clean start. If they are good then they will do well again playing clean. If they were not gained clean then of course it will be impossible for them to repeat strong finishes.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:30:35

SOL revokes all forms of L : L retals on LaF. LaF acting on retals through L : L policy will be responded to as counting over retaliating hits.

i don't get it. Doesn't that mean you don't accept any retals?

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:30:58

I try to let people take responsibility for their own actions and their own tags pang, did SoF use the information we got sure we did but on the other hand ive FSed quite a few tags over my 10 years in the game just to find out that they are all online and are waiting on us on i doubt that they had a dream and found out our FS time by god

And i dont agree that this information had negative consequences for every other players in the game over the last year, plans were drawn up to gangbang us, we found out and did it back so sure some clans had it a bit rough on the other hand they are the ones who made the plans in the first place so im definately not going to feel sorry for them

Deerhunter Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:32:49

Originally posted by tduong:
SOL revokes all forms of L : L retals on LaF. LaF acting on retals through L : L policy will be responded to as counting over retaliating hits.

i don't get it. Doesn't that mean you don't accept any retals?

that means that if a SOL country hits a LAF country and the LAF country hits back getting less than their land back- if the LAF country hits a SECOND time- it will be treated as a ROR. Its pretty simple. No more Land for land.
I shall fear no retals,

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:33:05

We must be thinking about different sets then ZEN

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:38:04

Anyway to add it all up, im definatley not defending TC or Hanlong but it would give me a bad taste in my mouth to feel sorry for someone who tried to gangbang me when they get it back

F L U F F

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 2nd 2012, 19:38:50

heh Ivan is funny when he proves my point.

SoF will not be apologizing for including ill-gotten information in its planning help destroy the server over the last year. Where do I sign up for these free passes!?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

locket Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:40:30

SoF will not be apologizing for including ill-gotten information in its planning help destroy the server over the last year. Where do I sign up for these free passes!?

Where do I sign up for the witch hunt?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 19:40:32

Pang. See below:

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=LCNostra

Tell them I sent you.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 2nd 2012, 19:44:12

Originally posted by locket:

Where do I sign up for the witch hunt?

http://www.earthempires.com/register

it's in the TOS if you look really close.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ivan Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 19:55:52

rofl@pang

Helmet Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 20:25:52

*sigh*

Edited By: Helmet on May 2nd 2012, 21:23:29