Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 22:41:26

Why is this thread still going? It's quite obvious the rest of the community is too stagnant to care that one of the community's most important creations, the pact, has been used to create war rather than peace.

I don't care who actually broke what or how it was broken or voided whatever. The fact of the matter is that, over the past couple resets, a uNAP has been used to create war due to the placement of a few words. And nobody outside the involved parties cares. This shows me that the general community no longer cares about the server. This will only lead to people leaving the game, and the admins stepping in and adding more game changes. The community has shown that it will not police itself. And that is a problem.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 22:49:27

NukEvil: we have suggested that we code in pacting ingame (whehter you can break it or not to attack each other, etc.) many times.

no one cared to do this. if this was done i think we wouldn't need such debates
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2012, 22:51:34

Hanlong, are you STILL talking with qz? I never got an answer...

hanlong Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:01:41

yes i am :D

i spoked wiht him for 5 hours, went to sleep. woke up and resumed talking to him.

qz talks a lot, might as well not wait if you are this impatient :D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ZIP Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:03:52

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I don't care who actually broke what or how it was broken or voided whatever. The fact of the matter is that, over the past couple resets, a uNAP has been used to create war due to the placement of a few words. And nobody outside the involved parties cares. This shows me that the general community no longer cares about the server. This will only lead to people leaving the game, and the admins stepping in and adding more game changes. The community has shown that it will not police itself. And that is a problem.

people care -
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:56:23

meh, sorry that i care and it makes me happy that Evo has to war because they farmed me once upon a time.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:58:28

Did you at least give good returns Dibs?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:59:52

probably not, i think Mehul had ghost acres turned off back then.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 2:42:05

Why is this thread still going? It's quite obvious the rest of the community is too stagnant to care that one of the community's most important creations, the pact, has been used to create war rather than peace.

This is a good explanation of the major issue. The breakdown in the community's acceptance of certain standards that traditionally lay outside the scope of the actual game. Alliances are now exploiting that apathy, and admins need to recognise that and step in.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

danzigrules Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 2:56:08

Or you could all stop being whiney little fluffs that you all are and fight it out instead of trying to be all:
OMG THEY BROKE A PACT AND WIPED THEIR ASSES WITH OUR DEAD COUNTRIES. I SPENT ALL THIS TIME TO NETGAIN.....

You all need a roll of tissue paper the size of Jupiter to sop up all the snot and tears you spew forth.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 3:07:14

Originally posted by danzigrules:
Or you could all stop being whiney little fluffs that you all are and fight it out instead of trying to be all:
OMG THEY BROKE A PACT AND WIPED THEIR ASSES WITH OUR DEAD COUNTRIES. I SPENT ALL THIS TIME TO NETGAIN.....

You all need a roll of tissue paper the size of Jupiter to sop up all the snot and tears you spew forth.

God was joking when he gave you your penis, so I wouldn't exactly be yelling to "fight it out" like I was some sort of e-man if I were you.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 3:09:30

Originally posted by danzigrules:

Said by a self-serving tosspot not facing 4 countries to 1? :)
signatures are stupid.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 5:46:57

Indeed doesnt appear to be policing itself atm Nukevil on the other hand it didnt last set either when EVO broke pacts all over the place and you didnt seem to be complaining about that then

iScode Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 5:55:20

your in no place to comment Ivan, killing alliances for fs records and killing untags for no reason but to improve hit stats...

the server should of spoke up then.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 7:56:05

Ivan and Grammar hooked up once on a blind date. It was a brief relationship.
signatures are stupid.

Mr Snow

Jan 12th 2012, 8:55:14

People do care, unfortunately it's a small group of people. I, for one, would join whoever is going to fight laf next set...or the set after...or after. :) Contact me.

As for the community showing it won't police itself...when has it? What did the community do when Ivan pulled off his big lie and created NaturalS? Complain and whine. That's about it. I'm too tired to read the rest of the thread, or try to remember any other of the many times something like this has happened.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 9:09:32

Originally posted by Mr Snow:

People do care, unfortunately it's a small group of people. I, for one, would join whoever is going to fight laf next set...or the set after...or after. :) Contact me.

As for the community showing it won't police itself...when has it? What did the community do when Ivan pulled off his big lie and created NaturalS? Complain and whine. That's about it. I'm too tired to read the rest of the thread, or try to remember any other of the many times something like this has happened.

http://www.lafamiglia.org

apply within! :D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

elvesrus

Jan 12th 2012, 9:34:32

you have an earthstats link and 3 swirve links. your history is also 8 years out of date. about laf is still coming soon. when you click on rules you get history. at least the apply link is right :p

P.S. 49ers all the way (had to show some love after pointing out how out of date your site is) ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 10:51:45

hell yes

49ers! =)

and no one bothered to update that history page after i retired from don in 2004. that's why its 8 years out of date.

i can fill in 2010 and later history, but that's still 6 years of lazy dons (i'm assuming this is h4, knowing how lazy he is) who don't update!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 10:58:20

Again you want us to rage FS LaF?

Is part of the diplomacy of the game to tap into injustice to get new pacts with other alliances, yet here you are throwing insults left and right and telling us how much we suck as a comunity.

You want the comunity to do something about LaF? Then make it happen, call in favors, use empathy/related situations (remember that time LaF screwed you in the same way?), suck fluff, if you guys aren't willing to talk to us in a diplomatic way then screw it.

Oh but LaF being the smarty pants they are probably got ahead of you all, so I don't think doing that now would have a greater effect than doing that 8 hours into the LaF/RIVAL FS; in short maybe instead of blowing fumes in AT where everything gets distorted as propaganda by trolls, you should had gone and talked to the leaders of every neutral alliance one by one.

But again LaF got ahead of ya in that regard.

EVO needs to learn how to play politics if they want to be the enemies of LaF, because LaF is very good at that.

what I would had done:

Tap into the pact breaking deal to get a few more FDP's from neutral alliances, making a FS next set unlikely (because LaF doesn't lose wars they can foresee).
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 11:03:59

chaoswind: i believe honesty is the most important thing. plus not insulting other alliances.

i doubt neutral alliances like to get insulted and lied to. if you treat them as "stupid fluffs" as what kj likes to call them and lie to their faces, it's not a winning strategy.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 12:55:29

Originally posted by iScode:
your in no place to comment Ivan, killing alliances for fs records and killing untags for no reason but to improve hit stats...

the server should of spoke up then.

Bollocks, we had 3 FDPs approach us about RD trying to form a coalition against us that set and SoL almost dropped our pact that set. We did pump stats by hitting 4 untags, but 2 were long inactive, one an experienced player and another was a suicider.

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 12:58:52

This thread is in a recursive state of deterioration. Someone please close it.
signatures are stupid.

Detoxxx Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:04:18

oh daaaaang 19 pages! I bet you guys went through the history of this game, the alliances' and each familiar name...again...twice, here right?

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:06:09

Originally posted by Ivan:

Indeed doesnt appear to be policing itself atm Nukevil on the other hand it didnt last set either when EVO broke pacts all over the place and you didnt seem to be complaining about that then

I'm not really here to get into alliance politics or anything, but I will mention that the reason I didn't complain about last reset was because it was the first reset that pacts were used to create war rather than stop it. And because EVO never broke any pact, but voided it based on one of those break-away clauses that ppl love so much lately.

...As for the community showing it won't police itself...when has it? What did the community do when Ivan pulled off his big lie and created NaturalS? Complain and whine. That's about it. I'm too tired to read the rest of the thread, or try to remember any other of the many times something like this has happened.

You must not remember when Evolution, NA, and DKnights FSed the NaturalS tag and destroyed it soon after it was created and hitting Collaboration. That was the last time this community policed itself in response to pact-breaking. And what did we get in return for it? We got politically isolated and crushed by SOL the reset afterwards. Thanks a lot, community!

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:16:27

I looked through SOL history and didn;t find that Nuke. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but what reset was it?
signatures are stupid.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:19:05

Feb 1-Apr 2, 2010 reset was when SoF created the NaturalS tag.

Apr 3-Jun 2, 2010 reset was when SOL FSed and crushed Evo and DKnights.

P.S. If my figuring is correct, I believe that SOL's 75th reset was...either last reset or the reset before.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jan 12th 2012, 13:22:11
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:22:37

[INCOMPLETE] Reset 65 ?? - Aug 4th '10: Netgaining Gone Wrong
SOL FS LCN | Omega FS SOL

[INCOMPLETE] Reset 64

Reset 63 Dec 13th '09 to Jan 30th '10: A Fresh Start.
SOL moves to EE with the rest of the earth community | SOL levels Collab | DK FSes LaF

LOL.. I see...
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:25:11

No, SOL's 75th is correct. We have taken this into consideration. We have a reset 6.5 and a 'no reset' as our starting reset in 1B.

The gap is two resets instead of one, which are Resets 2 and 3 in EE.
signatures are stupid.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 13:29:33

Ahh, ok.

Mr Snow

Jan 12th 2012, 16:46:37

You must not remember when Evolution, NA, and DKnights FSed the NaturalS tag and destroyed it soon after it was created and hitting Collaboration. That was the last time this community policed itself in response to pact-breaking. And what did we get in return for it? We got politically isolated and crushed by SOL the reset afterwards. Thanks a lot, community!

I remember that, and of course, NaturalS getting fluffslapped that set is not what I'm talking about. I don't remember what happened the next set, so I'm not going to comment on it. I'm talking about real action against pact-breakers such as true allies dropping pacts and/or warring the pact-breakers and shenanigan-pullers in subsequent sets to put an end to the BS. On a routine basis.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 16:55:38

Oh. Well, the last time I remember the closest thing to true allies breaking pacts to stop pact-breaking was in the last reset of E:2025, when Rage broke a uNAP with Collab and FSed them during that reset's war. Evo and Regeneration (which, I think, is part of RD now?) broke their pacts and helped NA and Collab send Rage to the bottom of the scores list.

Ok, so EVO wasn't really buddy-buddy with Rage, but we always signed a uNAP with them, and we never had problems with them until that point. I do not know about Regen's relations with Rage at that time, but I understand they had signed similar pacts with Rage.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 17:04:05

Originally posted by Ivan:

I'm not really here to get into alliance politics or anything, but I will mention that the reason I didn't complain about last reset was because it was the first reset that pacts were used to create war rather than stop it. And because EVO never broke any pact, but voided it based on one of those break-away clauses that ppl love so much lately.

...As for the community showing it won't police itself...when has it? What did the community do when Ivan pulled off his big lie and created NaturalS? Complain and whine. That's about it. I'm too tired to read the rest of the thread, or try to remember any other of the many times something like this has happened.

and don't you see why we're offended you work with SOL now? because SOL did this to all of us. thanks a lot, Evo!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 17:05:50

I remember that, and of course, NaturalS getting fluffslapped that set is not what I'm talking about. I don't remember what happened the next set, so I'm not going to comment on it. I'm talking about real action against pact-breakers such as true allies dropping pacts and/or warring the pact-breakers and shenanigan-pullers in subsequent sets to put an end to the BS. On a routine basis.

i think the truth needs to come out first before you jump to conclusions.

there's also a difference between pacts with no void clauses getting broken, and ones with void clauses getting voided.

don't put in void clauses if you don't want it to be voided. i don't see why it's so difficult.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ZIP Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 19:04:42

come on lets go for 750 posts !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

PaleMoon Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 19:28:17

Bonus :-)

(sitting back with more popcorn)
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 22:44:46

this thread almost got onto a meaningful topic, namely the 49ers being awesome, but i see it's returned to drama...

Go niners!

Seren Game profile

Jan 13th 2012, 1:06:55

Bonus. Think I'm going to take a couple resets break. Tired of this warring thing.

Son Goku Game profile

Jan 13th 2012, 3:05:27

Originally posted by jfotouhi:
this thread almost got onto a meaningful topic, namely the 49ers being awesome, but i see it's returned to drama...

Go niners!

49ers!

JanPaul

Jan 13th 2012, 21:57:37

i'm quitting.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 13th 2012, 23:57:38

why dont laf and evo just do a arranged war with a preset day and time FS.. to decide the winner.. and stop all this whining and crying..