Verified:

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 22:23:44

I had never heard of jedioda before doing this interview and I'm really not sure how that is possible given the excellent results he has put up in a very short time. Here's a quick talk with your Nov/Dec '10 champ (and my new primary ally:P )

BobbyATA: Thanks for agreeing to this interview=) And congrats on the primary victory this set. I see it was actually your second win in a row! How long have you been playing Earth for now (and specifically the primary server)? Were these your first wins in primary? If so, what was the best you finished before?

Jedioda: I start playing earthempires Februry 2010, but also played earth 2025 in the years 2001-2002 (If I remember well). That was my third complete reset in primary (vacations ...). The first one I was suicided at mid-reset and took time to kill the suicider before finishing 24th. Never won 1a in 2001-2002. Won like 5 standard games, and once tournament game A (in 2001 I think).

BobbyATA: So what strat did you run this set and why? How far into the set was it that you thought you had a legitimate chance at winning? Were there any suiciders or other diplomatic issues that you had to deal with or was it smooth sailing start to finish? Finally, both wins you finished as demo, do you always jump as demo in primary?

Jedioda: First win, demo farmer all reset. This first win the only problem I had was a top feeder who took me may be 5000 land. Second win, demo farmer with a very short phase of demo techer (Teching at 3000 land to reach 230 agri tech + a little bus/res). I jump very early because I knew I will not play the last 5 days !!!! Interesting is that when I was rank around 100 I had Land of shadow, rank 1, who grabbed me may be 5 times. So I sent him a message to propose a def alliance, saying him that I will be in top 10 1 week later. He accepted ... and 1 week later I was in top 10. I had no other problem.

BobbyATA: I see from your public profile (nice job having it 100% open, nothing to hide!) that you are also quite active (and succesful) in tournament, express, primary and alliance (in LaF). Want to make any comment on what your favorite server is=)?

Jedioda: Alliance in nice but when you're in Laf it's nearly impossible to landgrab because we have a no attack pack with all other clans. In tounmament it's also difficult to grab because of all GDI/no alliance rule and the very little number of players. I would like to win express but it's difficult for because it needs to log on often (playing at work), and because I don't play the last 2 hours (because I'm in bed!). So I would say I have no real favorite, but primary is easier for me.

BobbyATA: So the two back to back finishes have propelled you to second overall in all time primary NW standings despite only playing four of the first six sets (we won't count a 20k NW finish as "playing"). Still despite your fantastic finishes afaik holds a firm grasph on the the #1 primary total NW ranking with an incredible 400M total through six sets. Are you guys rivals in primary at all? If not can you start to be rivals now =)?

Jedioda: I didn't know what was afaik country before the end of the reset. We are not rivals at all, we are competitors. Afaik is on top for tournament, express and primary, he is a great player. And yes if I can pass him I will be happy.

BobbyATA: And finally, I'm assuming you are playing again this set. Any hints as to what strat we should expect to see? Is a three-peat in the works? Will you be my ally:P?

Jedioda: "Lands of hope" is again in the scores list this reset. After 1st win, I was not really motivated to play again, knowing that I couldn't do better. My motivation came at the end when I saw it was possible to beat the highest score ever in primary.
This time I will see, I am not sure to play the whole reset. For the strat it's too early to decide. Anyway a demo farmer is good. The last reset I think it would have been better to play a demo casher. Theo Techer is good also, JJ23 finished 3rd at 86, and commie(indy I suppose) is also very good, see afaik results.

In years 2001-2002 I was always playing Commie-indy to demo casher very successfully, but at this time military prices were higher and tech price lower.

Murf Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:13:12

nice results

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:10:47

i thought he ran demo casher or techer, but farmer made 100m+ nw?
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 6th 2011, 19:22:36

Congrats, Jedioda :)

Thanks for the nice interview, Bobby!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 0:26:09

Jedioda now has a streak of 7 straight resets with a top 6 finish. Hell ya man!

NastyNizzle1 Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 16:13:05

AMAZING

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 7:24:03

The streak is now 9.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Dwyight Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 8:08:43

How does a farming strategy accumulate military (indy or buy)

BobbyATA Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 19:06:43

they sell food on the market (public or private) and use the money they make to buy military (also to buy tech/finance building new buildings/etc.)

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:41:53

Nice! :)
Finally did the signature thing.

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:50:39

Lol

Two years later.
The EEVIL Empire

Pride Game profile