Verified:

locket Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 9:12:42

Now I do understand that some of these posts individually arent overboard(many are), however I can't help but notice many laf supporters/posters being banned or deleted for very insignificant things or nothing at all essentially. So I know that these were just overlooked of course. Now I shall let the posts do their own talking. I did not edit any posts or slander anyone in this thread. The posts did all of that.

refer to this for rules posted by a forum mod.
http://forums.earthempires.com/...&z=friendly-reminders
-------------------------------------------------------

Seren
Let's just say "locket fluffing sucks" and leave it at that.

anoniem

laf did the same thing 2 years ago with solifluffhead in charge as well.

anoniem
P.S. Revolver is a fool and plays in an alliance that let their head of war suicide on their ally. Clearly, he is ignorant as fluff and his posts pretty much epitomise the little brain activity he has going on.

anoniem
Laf:
I'm not your friend anymore and will tear up any signed contract (unap) between us, because you called my mom fat (LT cheating).

anoniem
we are not both right. you are a piece of fluff and are therefore unfit to quantify what amounts to being correct.

nice pact breaking =)

anoniem
the truth is all in the original post, so hanlong/locket can try as they might, but there posts just add further fuel to their douchebag bonfire.

Slagpit
Administrator
Game Development
Do I need to ask Nukevil to draw a MS paint picture?

Maybe after we handle the tough task of counting (2 agreements versus 1 agreement), we can move onto more advanced skills like reading?

Slagpit
Administrator
Game Development
I have to wonder who would be leading these joint evo-laf warchats. Would it be laf's head of war who has suicided on evo at least three times in the past four months? SS broke the pact because he's a cowardly fluff who pisses in his pants at the thought of a fair fight.

anoniem
yeah, and you have a great head of war that likes to cheat and run suiciders.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 10:25:22

lols if any LaF guys are being banned for posts like those then it is unfair. I don't see anything wrong with those posts at all. But I think you guys can't resist saying a particular thing over and over that you know gets you banned.

bertz Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 10:48:07

are you saying that martian is unfair? :D j/k

yeah I don't think those posts should be banned.
if I see those kind of posts from LaF, I won't be pissed.

I've heard worse words from my mother. lol

spoodini Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:18:46

I remember when locket didn't ever fluff and whine. What happened with old locket?
The person below me is sexy.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:21:03

He joined LaF.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:22:35

people who support laf deserve to be banned.

people who support laf;
- support cheating
- support suiciding
- support pact breaking
- support blindsiding
- support detagging
- support everything that was wrong in earth: 2025 and now earth empires

thanks for playing, but you are no longer wanted.
re(ally)tired

ebola Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:07:32

The horse is dead, you can stop beating it.
I can't believe how, in the span of a couple of days you went from "Some LaF members/LaF leadership are pieces of fluff" to "All LaFfers are douchebags" to "everybody who supports LaF should be kicked out of the game".

I'm not saying that you (or EVO) did any of the crap LaF did (in fact I believe you wouldn't condone any of those), but the way you have been acting lately on AT makes you look just as bad. Some people just play this game for fun. Just because my alliances says "we're going to help our ally LaF out", I deserve to be banned? Get some perspective.

It's a war, punish them for it. Now, next reset, any damn reset you want for however long you want, but stop taking everything so personal, 80% of the people hitting Evo at the moment has no personal ill will towards you guys nor do they particularly have to love everything LaF does.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:12:25

angrynoniem
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

pele Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:18:33

The game need some bad boys also.

How boring it would be if everyone was friends and held hands... :p

diez Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 14:05:41

what's up with "locket fluffing sucks"?

I think I call locket "locketubs sucks" everyday :(

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 19th 2011, 14:43:23

if you want something looked at please bring it up in private. You'll find things get resolved faster that way. Posts like this generally aren't helpful.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!