Verified:

Cee Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 13:56:36

They clam they will hack and permit stocks from showing on the web. In some respects, I hope it is a scare tactic but another part wants them to do something to help America wake up and fight these corporations that control our lives. I give everyone who is protesting now, whether its in NY, Chicago, LA props for doing something. Sure home more of us join in. I think enough of us are getting tired of it.

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 14:37:53

There's an old name.

Cee Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 15:48:25

Same. Sup bro. You still playin? I'm with LCN.

Fooglmog Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 16:13:56

"Anonymous" doesn't make statements. Specific individuals who self-identify themselves as part of "Anonymous" make statements.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

General Earl Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:10:48

Where did they make this claim? Got links?
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:38:56

tell that my computers won't be able to participate because i turned off the radios. just in case they hacked them and were expecting 100% attendance.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

diez Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:39:35

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
"Anonymous" doesn't make statements. Specific individuals who self-identify themselves as part of "Anonymous" make statements.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

This.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:42:58

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cee Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:49:11

It's a fake. Someone sent it but it was not anonymous. And the date they picked fell on a federal holiday.

http://pastebin.com/MCT1L3Kf

Slapster

Oct 4th 2011, 20:51:30

Yup its a fake...

kemo Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:51:34

see thats why i shut my windows at night. so nobody can steal my internets
all praised to ra

Klown Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:03:40

If by corporations controlling my life you mean providing me with an excellent job that provides a great standard of living, I whole-heartedly consent.

Cee Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:20:23

Right klown, and im sure the 9 to 11% of Americans who have lost their jobs and many others who have lost everything really appreciate that comment.

Oct 4th 2011, 21:32:47

wouldn't be the first time that i lost a job. just go find a new one, or do you think it's something that's supposed to be guaranteed?

paladin Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:37:46

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
wouldn't be the first time that i lost a job. just go find a new one, or do you think it's something that's supposed to be guaranteed?

Dibs I guess even you can say smart stuff from time to time.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 3:28:24

We need to start an anti-Anonymous Group called CoolStoryBro
Smarter than your average bear.

hoop Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 3:34:09

I still can't figure out why they are attacking "wallstreet." The lobbyists are in DC. The guys creating programs to manipulate the markets (not that I think these things are really a major cause of any of our economic problems) aren't located anywhere directly. Wallstreet is a market that creates second party liquidity which adds value to the investments people put into companies.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 3:42:14

hoop: Because Anonymous != sophisticated hackers. They are script kiddies who can DOS webpages basically.
Smarter than your average bear.

Oct 5th 2011, 8:15:59

they're probably just rebelling their parents. they spent too much time watching commercials while growing up and are a bit confused about who their parents really are.

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 22:54:10

we had almost 1000 ppl in occupy birmingham =]

Oct 18th 2011, 23:03:23

what does that make you part of? the 0.05%?

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 23:09:04

i'd be on a yacht wiping my arse with hundred dollar bills after a good poo if that were the case instead of coming back to this place.

you must be part of the "53%" happily hating on those that aren't too lazy to take some action?

Oct 18th 2011, 23:16:14

94% of US probably want unions yanked out of public service, yet, you probably have 75% of your crowds represented by union members.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 18th 2011, 23:16:17

of course they go after the wrong people, it's a classic trick: attack the smart people and hence make the population easier to control. Most dictatorships in the world have done it from Chile to china to Zimbabwe.

Just remember: the people with the best problem solving skills in society are the master criminals and detectives. Be it a police detective or an auditor. Be it a mafia boss or a financial scheme. Sitting and "occupying" stuff . The people doing the damage are paying smart people to do it at their behalf and then scape goating them. The he the issue isn't the financial industry per se but it's an easiest target to blame because you can feed off peoples ignorance to do it.

Always fascinating that many of these people protesting people who are making money through the exchange of ownership of things or providing capital to businesses wear stuff and use products that come about through the creation of human misery.

The fact that your walmart products are made in a country where people are regularly tortured or killed doesn't bother you as much as the fact that some CEO got a huge bonus.

The fact that your or your girlfriend has jewelery made by companies that actively run paramilitaries that enslave and kill populations doesn't bother you but your debt load does.

Many of these people actively enable mass human misery while protesting the financial industry who while isn't exactly angellic, pales in comparisson to what you are supporting.

The hypocracy is unbelievable.

THe lack of understanding of things like fractional bank reserving and the insurance industry and the consequences revolving around doing certain things to them is just stunning. People quote ideology with out realizing there is more to things than economic theory.

Let me clear up a couple of things.
1) most stocks are owned by other corporations or the very wealthy. A massive stock market crash mostly effects them. People being fed bad information or feeling they knew better invested their pensions into stocks and more so than they should have
2) the low interest rate environment is basically encouraging the risky behavior listed in 1.
3) interest rates are being used politically for short term economic gain ignoring the consequences
4) remember the first rule of intro to economics: THere ain't no such thing as a free lunch. You don't magically create something without paying for it elsewhere. If someone actually figures out their retirement savings then low interest rates forces you to save more and spend less and/or take more riskst. Low interest rates means lower productivity. Low interest rates means that all your insurance rates will rise. GOing from 5% to 2-3% is a huge difference.
5) all of this is POLITICALLY driven. The financial instutions (like all private busineeses) are going to profit from the situation as it is *dictated* to them.

Incidently: THose people advocating that they should have let all the banks fail need to realize that in turn everything that relies on financing fails. THat means construction. That means your mortgage. That means small business start ups and ultimately the ability of larger corps to expand. What does that mean? massive unemployment. You think that any government can survive very high unemployment for very long?

One last thing: those protesters are ignored because by in large they are in a demographic that doesn't tend to vote. In a democractic government there is little incentive to listen to non-voters.

ok I'm done ranting now.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 23:34:35

probably? do some research, and NO we had only a few union members that even wore a union shirt sprinkled in.

you don't know anything about birmingham. you don't know about how jp morgan lined our city mayor's pockets to invest in illegal derivatives without the city council's approval and guaranteed it to be a triple A investment, only to lose it all and leave Jefferson County $3.2 Billion in debt on the brink of being the largest bankruptcy of any county in the history of the United States. Now, every man woman and child in Jefferson County owes JP Morgan $4000+ despite having never done business with them before. Yes, the city mayor is serving 10 years in prison in KY, but JP Morgan with all their high prices lawyers and political clout got off with nothing.

turn your tv off fox news for a bit, cause if you believe there is truly no corruption between corporations and government AT ALL then you are blind. this isn't at all about class warfare, its about taking back our country.

also, no corporation should be too big to fail. of all the major banks in the past, the number has dwindled down to only 4. and antitrust lawsuits are being filed against them also for working together.

don't give me that crap, "oh unions are involved so that's all this is about". union members are part of the 99% just the same as anyone else, if they want to get out and protest no one is going to tell them they cannot.

Oct 18th 2011, 23:39:18

i'm just toss you up with those spoiled jock millionaires that refuse to play because somebody is making more money than them. if you're worth that dang much, why ain't you the owner, ya snot-nosed brat?

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 23:43:04

me?
lol you don't even know me although i know you, no matter how long i leave this game for and come back, i know you'll always be here trolling these boards. =]

Oct 18th 2011, 23:48:14

you don't know me dude. for some reason the admins let me troll these boards continuously, even though i gave them plenty of reasons to ban me permanently.

Oct 19th 2011, 0:05:13

you could explain why a signfigant portion of the Occupiers are union members, but that would put you in the light as being a bunch of posers. get the dang unions out of our government.

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 1:53:04

i know you for the troll you are to be specific, i figured your iq wouldn't need to have that explained but i guess that's lower than i remembered.

a significant portion of the occupiers are not union members, unions have been nearly eradicated and unions are not the basis of this movement lmao, i don't know anyone working a union job and i only met 2 people out of 1000 at our rally that openly showed support of their union thru wearing a shirt. however the signs they were toting were specifically against corruption and had nothing to do with their union.

i'm there on the ground in the middle of it all, i can say what i say because i've been there and seen it first hand. you have no idea what occupy is about obviously.

and props to anonymous as well, as they provided most of the logistics and know how to get the live feeds that have informed the rest of the world.

Oct 19th 2011, 8:06:21

meh, i could just want to rant about the unions. but if it's about corruption, we need to get rid of the corruptables. might be difficult because most people like money.
what i know about Occupy, is that it started in NYC, and didn't gain momentum until the unions showed up.

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:12:48

wrong again man =/
it gained momentum when police showed up in riot gear and sprayed women peacefully protesting in the face with pepper spray. that is what factually ignited the movement across the country. that was the video that made everyone unable to go to new york want to really get involved.

oats Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:30:15

I went to a local 'occupy' and there were but a handful of people there because of their union. That's out of nearly 500 people. Not significant.

Oct 19th 2011, 12:30:56

ahhh, i get it now. y'all are hoping the police will pepper spray ya, so you can collect million dollar settlements from the state.

lostmonk Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:09:02

Originally posted by Cee:
They clam they will hack and permit stocks from showing on the web. In some respects, I hope it is a scare tactic but another part wants them to do something to help America wake up and fight these corporations that control our lives. I give everyone who is protesting now, whether its in NY, Chicago, LA props for doing something. Sure home more of us join in. I think enough of us are getting tired of it.

While I agree its good, it would be more helpful if they could decide what exactly they are protesting.
Done.

Flamey Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 18:15:16

I watched a live stream of occupy London. They were all there singing and drinking beer denouncing capitalism. Who owns Guiness again?

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 18:33:32

we will all die prepare children!