Verified:

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 1:34:16

This thread is Full of fluff

Since when is a crime to play to have fun?

You guys compete and play to reach top ranks, other people prefer to war and would rather grow at an steady phase than stock a single bushel.

Also the PDM farming on an untagged (I believe you mean CROATIA), That very same untagged grabbed PDM "first", a couple of nice topfeeds, so it isn't the same, as say farming him for absolutely no reason (enter LaF), however, I agree using CROATIA as a missile dumb or kill target is lame!!!

Lame PDM.

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

hanlong Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 1:34:17

Originally posted by anoniem:
Let's not forget who the real enemy is here!!!

DEATH TO ICN AND DIXIECHICK!

Note: where ICN = PDM and Dixiechick = Detmer
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Yamaha Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 3:23:49

I support and object to everything PDM does.
I like and dislike every PDM member.
PDM is awesome and fluffty at netting.
PDM is awesome and fluffty at warring.
PDM are both noble and hypocrites.
PDM will live on forever and surely die tomorrow.
PDM is both right and wrong in every situation.
PDM should pay reps and also receive them.
PDM lies cheats and steals while also giving loving and caring.

This thread is pretty tapped out now, I've covered everything that a normal thread involving PDM usually contains. Soon there will be another one so that we can rehash all of the above again :)

Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Drow Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 8:41:22

You forgot pdms general obnoxiousness

Paradigm President of failed speeling

anoniem Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 11:29:12

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
This thread is Full of fluff

...Also the PDM farming on an untagged (I believe you mean CROATIA), That very same untagged grabbed PDM "first", a couple of nice topfeeds....

so you define CROATIA's grabs as a topfeed, but when you hit EVO they were just good grabs. RIGHT ON SISTER! lol
re(ally)tired

Sir Balin Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 14:33:25

no such thing as a topfeed imo

ETPlayer Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 15:13:48

I wouldn't say Croatia's hits were a topfeed on to me, I had low defense and was just hoping to make it through stocking in a decent position. When he did hit me, it was late enough that I really didn't care, and plus I liked that country.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 15:25:18

sorry i thought chaoswind was in pdm. my bad :p
re(ally)tired

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 15:47:17

Ok anon

Lets say Excellent Land Grabs then :)

and who cares if there is no such thing as a topfeed... by definition:

Bottomfeed: Hitting targets much smaller than you with no capacity to retal the hit.
Midfeed: Hit someone in the same networth range than you; Douche Midfeed: Hit someone in the same networth range then you and then jumping in both networth and defense in an attempt to out run the retal.

Topfeed: Hitting someone with MUCH more land than you making it impossible for your target to get the land back in a single hit.

L:L denies Topfeeds, but by definition, they still happen :P

Edited By: Chaoswind on Aug 5th 2011, 16:14:05
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Sir Balin Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 17:38:25

A grab is a grab.

The returns are the result of game mechanics.

The rest are politics.

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 17:46:47

O.O

THat works too
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 19:54:12

Wow, slagpit could make sex depressing . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 5th 2011, 20:56:22

lol I love it.

a few resets ago when this stuff was going on in public between LaF and PDM, LaF was slated as the bad guys who "always seem to have these problems", while PDM was the poor victim to had to bring their case to AT in order to point out the injustice of it all.

Since then LaF has had 0 public issues (and no serious or hard to resolve issues in private), PDM on the other hand has had one regularly (NA last reset, now EVO).

I guess the truth about who is really causing these issues to blow out of proportion is starting to reveal itself, eh guys?

ETPlayer Game profile

Aug 6th 2011, 2:33:29

This thread is now derp.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2011, 6:12:31

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
lol I love it.

a few resets ago when this stuff was going on in public between LaF and PDM, LaF was slated as the bad guys who "always seem to have these problems", while PDM was the poor victim to had to bring their case to AT in order to point out the injustice of it all.

Since then LaF has had 0 public issues (and no serious or hard to resolve issues in private), PDM on the other hand has had one regularly (NA last reset, now EVO).

I guess the truth about who is really causing these issues to blow out of proportion is starting to reveal itself, eh guys?

KSF this set as well...

Sir Balin Game profile

Aug 6th 2011, 13:20:34

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
lol I love it.

care to qualify this?