Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 6:51:04

Lol, you all seem to be forgetting the extreme advantage a FS is.

300 vs 266 quickly turns into 300 vs 180 in less than 10 hours.

I never said I approve of what aponic did. Ill probably fluff him out the next time I'm on irc, however all this "it's a close battle why didn't you fight back" bullfluff is just that. Are you that jaded? Do youthink CC are gods? Fighting the good fight is one thing, trying to reorganize after a clan with 150% your size just FSed you, killed 30% of your clan, and a pissed off leader detagged your clan, well that's an entirely different matter.

I'm sorry that I have higher priorities, as do half og CCs leaders and primary war mongerer, it's a summer set.

As for the mrford galleri beef, it was a drunk argument that BOTH SIDES escalated. Me and her squashed the beef long ago, grow the fluff up and move on yourselves. Stop using that as an excuse. As for stock hunting, look at the news, you started grabbing us first, when we returned the favor, you call it stock hunting just because you were netting and we were comming out of a war.

You keep saying that all of CC are acting like cowards, I'll respond with all of NBK are ascing like uninformed retards and are worthless when it comes to a challenge. Is that a fair generalization? It's about as fair of one that you are making about CC.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Walding Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 7:35:21

I have to agree....

NBK was a solid avg net until like three days ago, it was not that hard to spot.

Acevan Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 11:53:01

30% of sets turns on hand = 30% less turns used = cc's countries 30% harder to kill?

guess not

well the idea of it was fun, shame bout aponics raging, but maybe will get a good war yet, just cause leaders gone haywire doesnt mean members cant kick on aye?

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 13:00:47

well I can agree with Mr Ford that with us getting the FS it was not going to be a close war as long as we put up a good war effort but I think the point was that it wasn't so lopsided that you should give up (glad to see that some of you aren't now). These days if tags are reaonable close then FSes make a huge difference.

Popcom Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 15:40:48

we also had more in protection/under 100k then some clans hae countries...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Makinso Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:22:13

Cut this crap of a lot of us were in protection.

Look at NBK right now a lot of your countries are active. I only spot 1 or 2 inactive strings. So it's rubbish to say you're all so inactive. Those countries were all active - properly played? Maybe not but then again NBK is not known for their superior country building/playing skills. You are known for your numbers and ability to massivly restart.

NBK it's plain and simple this is no great war effort from your part. And you should stop chest pounding for "beating CC" as I've seen some of you do in IRC. I'll admit that with the current membership, leadership active It probably would've resulted in a loss for CC. Because right now our hard core warmongers and leaders atm are on temp leave due to all kinds of stuff (people like ford having a baby, me training for a shot at a euro title, apo moving and so and so on).

Had you been looking for a fun/challenging war you would've either added a tag in your FS so the numbers would be hard on you (though I can understand not doing that as that plan backfired on you 2 sets back) or you would've let CC FS you later in the set, where I'll still admit that most likely this set we would've still lost it despite the FS. But it would've been a long lasting and fun war.

To me it only shows NBK was only looking to score a win instead of having a fun war and scoring a challenging win. The fact that you actually move out on a rumor fed to you by tinysub just makes me crack up and laugh hard it shows the lack in diplomatic and political capabilities of NBKs leadership.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:40:57

Maki, no.

Sure it wasnt as challenging as expected, but perhaps it is from overestimating CC. You guys got a pretty solid rep and know how to fight, doubt anyone thought it would be an easy win.

As for NBK looking for easy fights, I think we both know that isn't the case, you can look at almost all the wars we were in for examples...

Too much BS is coming from both sides in this, IMO, I think we all gotta stop layering it on.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:54:06

You FSed a 266 country mid tech phase clan with 399 countries. fluff the inactive fluff as we had inacties as well.

By the numbers, there is no possible way you could of thoughtit was going to be a challenge. If that is truly what youthought then I am flattered, you give CC way more credit than we deserve.

This was going to be an easy and guranteed win for NBK any way you wish to skew the stats. Even if you keep CC at their full membership and took say 100 countries away from NBKs because of "inacitves" that still gives you a 33 country advantage and the FS. There is no way you can sit there with a straight face and claim you were expecting a fair close fight.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:01:14

They should have at least added another 100ish clan in the FS. Pretty lackluster wars lately.

Although I think CC could have been better prepped. They had to know they were going to fight NBK. Can't always expect the whole server to always wait for you to do your tech phases. You should have expected NBK to get in the FS on you earlier than later, maybe you would have expected them to hit another clan too....but still

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:08:32

Never said we were justified in thinking that ford, I just said that when talking about CC no one thought it would be anything remotely close to an easy win.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:11:20

I mean, we breifly talked about NBK hitting us and when their ANW was so low it raised some flags, however we thought we knew NBK and never dreamed they would hit a clan with a 150% size advantage. It was a misjudgment on our part and one that I hope we don't make again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Popcom Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:13:44

150% wtf are u smoking?
back to grade school for you
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:17:02

399/266=1.5

150%
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:19:00

If you wanna take it further, 399-266=133. what is 133s relation to 266? It's pretty solid math if you ask me. I passed grade school and got my minor in math, thanks.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:23:17

We got a lot of inactives, including me ford, and a fair number of new members too. We did have a number advantage, but only half of our numbers were reliable.

And dont be crying about the number card, when NBK has nearly 200 countries (granted counting the ones in protection) that haven't even hit.

Not making excuses, but dont be saying we had no reason to be underestimating our advantage in this situation.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:28:21

Every clan has inactives. That isn't an NBK only thing. The baseline is you had 399 tagged we had 266 tagged. Apparently that's not a 150% ratio? I'd like a explination.

As cor inacties, apo just moved continents and is starting school back up, I just had a baby, and maki is training for some event. That's our top 3 leaders lol. You wanna sit there and talk about inactives. That is an intangable number. So we go by tagged countries and a FS advantage.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:30:11

I just said Im not making excuses, true story :P
NBK

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:35:25

There are also a few new members that have no plans of restarting, so once they die, they are dead for sure...

This info piece was brought to you by:

The mofo
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:38:31

We have 3 vets that don't restart every set. Lazy bastards they are. Ts comical that you seem to think that these issues are NBK specific. I can't remember the last time Archie restarted in a CC war. It's funny that the FSing clan is making up more excuses than the clan that just got descimated. I love game forums.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:50:26

hmmmm

Good point

I would say NBK underestimated some of their new members and NBK overestimated CC.

However, I have seen many CC countries, lots of Tyr/Techers, with is a superior strat for +3 week wars, so only way to deny the rapture of missiles was to FS and kill most of them earlier...

CC is know for building better war countries, and the only mistake was to have no mil bench marks...

To be honest, once you saw NBK total/average net slow down, you had to ask everyone to meet minimal MU benchmarks, or at the very least try to talk with NBK leadership and trick them into revealing intel :p

/me goes back to cave

BATMAN!!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:52:29

As I said in an earlier post, we really didn't believe NBK would hit a clan with a 150% advantage. That is our mistake and misjudgment of NBK. It really is that simple.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 21:44:51

well isn't fair that while they have to get MU and wait your FS, you can focus all your extra cash buying tech and running around without turrets.

Is like asking a guy to not punch you in the face until you get the metal bat.

I can see wrong in NBK FSing CC, but the ones that messed up are CC, NBK agreed to a set date? NBK said they would wait for CC FS?

If the answer is no, then there is nothing else to say, you went around and decided to go with week 3 super countries with maxed Warfare/SDI/Mil Strat/Weapon tech, and to achieve that ran around without MU's and high stocks... if no agreement was made, then nothing to complain about.

and that is my unbiased half netter/half wargainer opinion
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

aponic Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 21:52:16

We dropped self farming for NBK
We ensured their netting set last set
Upon their request not to hit PANLV, we took an uphill fight against IMP and Focus, the only other warring alliances on the server.
They dropped us this set (previously FDP) for no reason

You dont expect your BIG friend to call you outside and then hit you first. Suck it up Chaos, it was a cheapshot.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 21:59:03

Well, I all but told galleri day 21. I don't know what changed. What's done is done but I still think it was low and pretty much ruined the set for both clans extremely early.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 21:59:21

Meh, what is done is done. Honestly NBK could have detagged countries and get down under the 300 mark, and it would have had no effect on the war, got lots of peeople unable to play this set. I know that is true for both sides.

On the other hand, can't be expecting to hit first based on hope, part of the reasons why NBK's countries aren't as good as lots of peeps at whatever time a war is on, is cause NBK countries are pretty much always in a state of semi war ready, and that drains yah.

Not to much left to say, Im not involved in the war as I don't have time to run countries really.
NBK

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:01:06

lol gimme a break ford you seem to be one of the few people who ALWAYS seems to have something bad to say about NBK. And yea NBK had an advantage in the FS. if the situations were reversed you are saying CC woulda let NBK get this FS out of "honor" and "good sport"? gimme a fluffing break man. we declared war. you all ran like little fluffes showing your true colors. get over it.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:10:29

When before this set do I constantly fluff talk NBK? I was under the impression that I had quite a few friends in NBK. Have you witnessed this bashing first hand? Or are you just swimming in the rumor mill? If you reference the galleri incident one more time ima flip my fluff. It was a drunk argument that was hashed out very soon after. Had nothing to do with NBK. Grow up and put your big boy pants on and form your own opinions.

As for us running, wow, you really are tarded arnt you? Can you even read? Have you been reading? I know you are capable of putting a string of logic together, so make an attempt.

I really don't even know who you are personally outside of a NBK leader as I dot think I have ever even talked to you directly. Get off my fluff already, I have a wife.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:26:56

I was gonna make a point but forgot it...

oh yeah I remember it. Just to clarify something that aponic told me. Was llaar not made FA so that he could specifically handle FA with NBK because galleri and Demon refused to do FA with you because of how you acted towards them? That kinda goes against the whole you being friends with them deal but I will have to ask them about it next time I see them. I guess I could have waited to post this until after but then the thread might get cold.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:32:25

Me and galleri chat daily on IRC when I'm there. And I don't remember ever doing FA with DD but if I had and pissed him off it wasn't intentional. QM did come to me and ask for a temp pact for the rest of the set, and I told him I'd have to check with the rest of the leaders and I never got back to him, that might of been rude, but unintentional.

Llaar was made FA because me, apo, and maki were going to be on reduced activity this set. Nothing more.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:46:52

maybe Aponic was just raging when he told me that. lol

gambit Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:59:08

hmmm, no way am i reading this whole thread

but ive been gone for a few days and havent made my FS yet... please tell me that this war is still going on... because the stats dont look like much :P
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:01:37

Unacceptable, you are required to read this entire thread and the eleventy others onto this topic, then submit 1000 words laying out your formal opinion.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:04:58

well then...

i quit
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:14:09

Gambit's a quitter and the worst waller I have ever seen.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:17:59

False, General Twiz is the worst! Everyone knows this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:45:36

Perhaps Tinman is speaking of TKO Fs'ing NBK...??

Which if this were the case, would sure shut CC's whiney butts up in a big ass hurry.. And it seems to me, TKO would be the only ally CC has/d..

I can't imagine anyone else on this server would help CC, since they played "bully" on nearly everyone, last reset. If you decide to throw names out and refer to our FA, then how would you expect a pact to remain in place? The answer is, you wouldn't.. There NEVER was a pact this set, period, between NBK and CC... To be clear..

Gratz on your new baby girl, Fordy..
Too bad you are playing low profile, cuz it's mostly you, that caused NBK to declare war on CC..

Kinda fun to watch Rockman try to instigate TKO to hit NBK..
Where are you playing, Rockman? I'm curious...
Appears fairly easy to risk someone else's clan.. (Warster's) No sweat off your balls, eh, Rockman? lol If I'm wrong, and you play with TKO, then I'll change my tune.

I see some CC countries retagging?.. This is very good to see..
Whom ever it is, they have great big.... BALLS! Good for you! :O)

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:59:12

Um TKO is not hitting NBK, I have no clue what you are smoking to think that. I'm sorry to hear you are still bent over what happened between me and galleri, I took care of it wih her and frankly dontgive a fluff what you think about it. If that is the only excuse you have it's pretty thin and laughable.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:05:15

lies mrford! TKO spied on some of my countries earlier today. Claimed it was a typo but we all know the truth... TKO is gonna hit NBK within 72 hrs!

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:13:17

Well fluff, now everyone knows our diabolicle plans to dissbanding and make TKO fight NBK for us.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:21:37

I knew it! Those probably weren't even your countries were they? Pulled the same trick RD did in team and had TKO tag CC and CC is tagged TKO and are gonna sweep in and FS us in the cover of darkness.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:26:33

You are good!

Errrrrr I mean fluff NBK! (I'm supposed to hate and constantly talk fluff about nbk, that's what NBK tells me)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:31:08

well if nobody talks crap to us then we start to look a little crazy arguing with ourselves. If you are busy you can have Dragon fill in for a bit.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:39:17

It's not the REAL Dragon, he plays in SoL(scorba). What do you want with a fake Dragon?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:41:45

so is he like the mini dragon from harry potter and the one in sol in the big one?

wow I can't believe what I just typed. I blame my wife for making me watch them all.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:45:09

I'm going to pretend tht didn't just happen
Swagger of a Chupacabra

aponic Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 2:06:51

We were making llaar a leader as he is a natural fit. Galleri asked me on behalf of NBK for a new FA contact as she refused to do FA with Ford. Hope that clears it up.

QMDiver, even your own alliance mates dont respect you. How about you shut up for once.
SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 2:13:58

hmm that just muddies it all up but oh well. I will stop trying to speak for other people. lol If they have beef still they can clarify.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2011, 2:18:43

aponic: Go Retire :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 3:22:48

I feel like I need to smoke pot to read a QM post.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 3:50:41

i forget who it was but someone called it as soon as they made him FA that CC would get killed cuz of MrFords mouth

just pointing out the obvious
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.