Verified:

paladin Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 9:12:44

-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 10:31:17

Yeah...we totally killed him! oh....his body? yeah...we threw it in the ocean...........its true tho ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

paladin Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 11:19:48

I would have tossed it to. I am working on the assumption that the commando team came from a US warships and those don't have much space to store corpses.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Detoxxx Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 12:06:24

This morning, after I watched last night Barack Obama's speech at White House Correspondents Dinner and laughed for 18 min, I browsed the news while having my mug of coffee and my cig (yeah i am a smoker) - breakfast of the champions :P I stumbled upon this news...Osama Bin Laden killed the old fashioned way, no bomb, no UAVs, no snipers ... just plain old-fashioned "Whack the Mole!" As stupid as it may seem...I was so glad I called my better half to tell her about it :P I think it's a relief for many and especially for the Americans. Good riddance!

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

EVO|Rasp

May 2nd 2011, 13:11:30

you honestly think that the US buried him at sea???

Detoxxx Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 13:35:06

Well...I am pretty sure there is some truth to it. There's nothing making me believe something else. If this wasn't true, why would they announce this now. The could've made a fake death announcement 4 years ago or earlier than that. :)

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Drinks Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 13:39:45

So he just died from old age and then they gave the body to the americans??

If he has been hiding that long, why the hell would they give the body to the americans? Im confused
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2011, 14:04:20

While it is good he is gone,

The celebration in the streets IMO, are just wrong.

We were horrified when others celebrated the terrorist attack,
and for us to celebrate the death of someone, no matter how evil the person is, is wrong.
Z is #1

Evolution Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:05:55

Humans are Humans, this is what we humans neglect to realise and accept
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Monex Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:21:44

I personally cracked open a few beers and lit off some fireworks to celebrate. I spent almost 4 years of my life in Middle Eastern fluff holes because of what that man did. I just wish the president would have given more credit to the men and women who made this monumentous event happen and not try to glom up credit to improve his approval rating. His speech made me somewhat ill seeing how he tried to take credit for it. That is politics I guess.

God Bless America and the men and women who make it a safer place.

monumental + momentous = monumentous - means "very significant"
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Klown Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:23:39

Originally posted by Servant:

and for us to celebrate the death of someone, no matter how evil the person is, is wrong.

You are equating the death of Bin Laden to 9/11? Wow. Celebrate away, there is one less piece of fluff in this world.

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:38:31

to quote Geraldo.

He's dead, I don't care how.

Monex Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:47:30

Not celebrate? We should declare it a national holiday. IMO that would be more appropriate.

Think about it:
Independence Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Presidents Day, and Death of a Terrorist Day.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:50:39

VE day is just around the corner!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 2nd 2011, 14:56:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7xyjU-jsU
is the first thing I thought of..
sorry:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Detoxxx Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 16:38:18

No...it's not wrong and tell you why:
1. The people that were killed on 9/11 were part of a war of not their choosing.
2. The 3000 people that died that day were of all nationalities (I think around 11 were Romanian) and they never thought someone would hijack a plane filled with more innocents to fly them to their deaths.
3. That pseudo (fake in Latin) man made his choice when he killed innocents indiscriminately (Christians, Arabs, etc you name it) That leads me (underlined: MY opinion) to the conclusion that the religion is just a motif to cover a thirst for blood and victims. Why else would someone attack innocents of its own religion in the name of the religion he supports? The answer: to have a reason in his own mind or other people, that he's not a mass murderer, when in fact he is.
These are the reasons that...I wouldn't say have a national holiday. That would actually give him a merit for something atrocious and the world would remember. I would say...be HAPPY TODAY and FORGET him (lower case) TOMORROW.
These are my 2 cents.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

iNouda Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 16:52:28

The official osama videos shortly after 9/11 showed him denying being behind the attacks. Not long afterward some weird "osama" critter with a bigger nose and different facial features popped up saying it was all his idea. I smell a CIA plot!

Kidding aside, his "death" is largely symbolic in nature. It doesn't really change fluff since terrorist cells operate alone for the most part. The world is not any safer but the timing is rather suspicious. He was after all, hiding only 800 yards from a MILITARY ACADEMY.

snawdog Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 16:58:29

I'm just glad the S O B is dead and hope he rots in a BAPTIST hell.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Patience Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 17:05:22

VT Day... Victory over Terrorist. :D
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Ravi Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 17:17:32

Wake up People! - Bin Laden was not buried at sea!

I have a friend of a friend of a friend whose brother's 2nd cousin works for the CIA, and he said the body was taken to area 51. They apparently want to mix Osama's DNA with the Roswell aliens to clone super anti-terrorists.

aliyah Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 18:03:50

LOL Ravi.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

kemo Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 20:20:41

clearly your friend was full of fluff. supposedly they dotn use area 51 no more. people think theyve moved on to dugway proving grounds
all praised to ra

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 21:31:28

snawdogs Baptist Hell does not sound pleasant, that's for sure.