Verified:

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 2:03:24

i prefer southern comfort. :P

mostly because it makes me happy drunk. if i drink vodka i may get angry drunk.

Edited By: Pain on Feb 12th 2011, 2:09:07
See Original Post
Your mother is a nice woman

synoder Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 3:03:49

Well I dont really care much about most of what has been said but I will agree that have 2 clans working together is a little harder but if you just take a little time at the start to work some things out (like shared warchat rooms as an example) then its not too much of a diference. Especially in ffa where you can solo kill.

what does make things harder is that boxcar doesn't work so our ops get lost :( not sure if you guys are on boxcar or lae tho so it may not effect you.

Link Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 3:54:44

i use both :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Desperado Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 13:14:05

you nbk jerks killed my country

now I hafta start one of the other ones

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 2:43:56

ttt for the good guys ;)

maybe i should name all my countries jesus texas ranger again so i get more nbk lovin

synoder Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 2:47:24

lol i remember those.

Twain Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 2:58:48

Behind Jesus' beard is another fist.

Jesus destroyed the periodic table, because the only element he recognizes is the element of surprise.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 4:12:19

I thought we gave a lot of love already today :(
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 5:00:16

We actually planned to war up and esd

thanks for fluffing up our plans
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Tin Man

Feb 15th 2011, 20:35:19

TTT

pokey Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 0:58:33

bbbbooooonnnnnnuuuuuusssssss
--TheOmega--
--Pandora's Last Vikings--
http://www.eepandora.com

Angryjesus Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 1:22:46

getting closer

aponic Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 2:12:10

This is a great war to watch. I would give credit to NBK but I view them as the premier fighting alliance already. Credit to PAN and Focus for putting up great numbers.
SOF
Cerevisi

Havoc Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 2:27:20

Top hitting country, this guy!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 3:37:00

Well we finally get what we want, a set long war!
Maybe not with quite the ratios of numbers we wanted, but meh, we will take what we can get, lol.
NBK

rebelnbk Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 6:08:59

Good war, now gimme bonus!

DruggieSmurf Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 6:42:29

Take your countries out of vacation and break something.. I need bigger targets!!!!
We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.- Winters (Band of Brothers)

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 14:08:15

I don't know Who all "WE" you are talkin bout, Kill4Free...... had lofty expectations of winning this war by now, and certainly didn't expect a full set war.

since Pain was pend early monday morninfwarrant
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 14:12:58

I had expected a full set war either way, not sure why anyone would think otherwise.
NBK

Mar 4th 2011, 17:10:15

Do I sense dissension in the NBK ranks?

Personally I dont see why you would want to continue this embarasement any further K4F. All you have is a couple restarts that die out of protection and a few on vacation that wont be able to do anything because "WE" have climbed well out of your attack range. Unless NBK has some underhanded plot to suddenly tag hidden countries, admit defeat with dignity.

Besides you guys have already started to snipe kills to pad your numbers? You have to kill your own countries in our kill runs to pad a few extra kills?

I have known most of you guys for years and respected NBK. Tactics and childish behavior like that just start to embarass NBK.

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.- Winters (Band of Brothers)

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 18:06:48

Childish behavior, embarrassment? Go back to your home under the bridge :P
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 4th 2011, 22:00:21

Don't hate guys :P
NBK sought a challenge to see how they stand, they got beat. I admire how much they did this. Great war guys, and keep fighting :) I haven't see yall give up before lol

Havoc Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 22:11:04

but i wanna net!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 22:38:37

im having fun killing gambit while hes in FFA news walling, and talking to him while we are killling other NBK members that are walling. gambit is fun.
Your mother is a nice woman

Twain Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 22:42:51

NBK fought well. They came after two clans that were both war-prepped (although expecting different clans to come knocking for war than NBK...) and that ultimately had numbers and a significant networth advantage--if I remember correctly, NBK had a slightly higher total networth than PANLV did alone at beginning of war, but with FoCuS, our side was obviously significantly higher.

Ultimately, I always expected NBK to win, because again, we're a bunch of wussy netters, but at the same time, FoCuS are some top-tier killers, and we in PANLV have learned a lot between fighting two wars with NBK and the skirmishes with Swords/IMP last set. So being on the victorious side is a pleasant surprise, but it's certainly nothing that NBK should consider an embarrassment, and any sniping of kills or anything like that at this point is just silliness that happens when a war has become lop-sided. If NBK was trying to snipe kills 2 weeks ago when the war was still more even, it'd be a pretty cheap kill. As it is, I kind it relatively amusing. In fact, as was already mentioned somewhere, Havoc tried to snipe a kill on one of my countries when NBK was killing me.

I wouldn't be surprised if NBK makes one last barrage of attacks on our breakers when those countries come out of protection, but ultimately, this was a well-fought war and perhaps the war that shows while NBK is truly a great war clan, they're not quite as invincible as they've appeared to be (close though, especially the countries run by K4F and Gambit, good god guys, get out of the house!).

PapaSmurf Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 23:06:24

I totally agree with you twain. Execpt my countries weren't war prepped :-p I have much respect for NBK for taking on a war that they were at a disadvantage. But for as much as I didn't want to war, it's been both fun and challenging.

To tell you the truth, if their was a big server war. I would want Focus and NBK on my side.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 23:15:25

Our main problem is we only have 250 countries, the rest never even hit, so we were a lot smaller then we seemed to be. We couldn't afford to lose the extra 90 and change breakers. I know Pan and focus each had 1 member not running theirs either though.

Ah well, it still is a great war :)
Our hit rate will pick up a ton next week bunch of people able to play actively enough to hit again now!
NBK

Mar 5th 2011, 1:15:41

Originally posted by DruggieSmurf:

Besides you guys have already started to snipe kills to pad your numbers? You have to kill your own countries in our kill runs to pad a few extra kills?

well doesnt pad their stats, it hinder's ours :P

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Our main problem is we only have 250 countries, the rest never even hit, so we were a lot smaller then we seemed to be. We couldn't afford to lose the extra 90 and change breakers. I know Pan and focus each had 1 member not running theirs either though.

Ah well, it still is a great war :)
Our hit rate will pick up a ton next week bunch of people able to play actively enough to hit again now!

Actually Pan had 4-5 that didnt hit( like at all :P ), and you had more then 250 that hit at first( when I was looking at fs data, the number of fs participents was closer to the 320ish range), not our fault they didnt follow through when they died :/.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 1:44:41

No Crip that was the issue, they didn't hit and died, you fellows were killing countries a week into war that still had 0 hits on you.

And Pan only had 1 series that did 0 hits on NBK, I banned everyone from hitting it to be more efficient, in fact there are still a few of that series alive, lol.

FS participants were under 300, 2 of the people involved in the FS couldnt play after (One due to medical issues, and other vanished, lol)

Not using this as an excuse mind you, but I had several less people then I had anticipated.
NBK

Twain Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 1:47:52

That's just the way it is with being a netting clan though. If I went through the list, I could probably give you over a half dozen people that either did one round of hits and then gave up or never hit at all. Luckily, we had a group of members who were taking the set off until they realized we were in need, so we got 2-3 guys back that were taking the set off, which helped ameliorate the situation.

But that happens for every clan. NBK had some people who played through one set of countries and seemingly didn't restart, KA and Swords very obviously had issues with that this set on a larger level. Whether you win or lose is as much based on how many people you can keep motivated as it is the talent level of players.

It's been a fun war. Let's do it again in 20 sets.

synoder Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 1:53:23

on a positive note, I still have a plus KD ratio.

56 kills to 36 deaths. However that has been on the sharp decline as of late. Stop picking on me!!

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 2:17:17

Twain our issues weren't motivation, stopping after your main is dead is one thing, but stopping before mains are dead is another thing :P

Besides, one of our members was a spy, did 1 killrun to show he was with us, didn't hit with most of his countries and let em die fairly soon then joined up with you fellows with his restarts :P

Meh, our fault for letting in a spy, teach us to trust people :P
NBK

Mar 5th 2011, 2:21:04

Twain our issues weren't motivation, stopping after your main is dead is one thing, but stopping before mains are dead is another thing :P

Besides, one of our members was a spy, did 1 killrun to show he was with us, didn't hit with most of his countries and let em die fairly soon then joined up with you fellows with his restarts :P

Meh, our fault for letting in a spy, teach us to trust people :P

who :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 2:24:07

Not gonna say, our own issue, but having the Alltime leaderboards on constant update, and watching defends increase while you hit opposition helps.
NBK

Mar 5th 2011, 2:37:34

doesnt all time leaderboard only update once a day :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 2:42:40

Not me!
Your base is mine!

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 3:00:13

Crip, it isn't hard to count :P Say what you will, lol.
But when the member is supposedly in your clan, and his kills and deaths go up but he isn't with you, and no one else is at war...

And no, you left fair and square Budda :)
NBK

Mar 5th 2011, 3:02:37

well contact me privately, i'd like to know who I cant trust.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 3:06:17

kk
NBK

synoder Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 3:07:17

Crip,
K4f didn't mean literally watching it was we were hitting, just noticing that his kills and deaths were increasing while he had no countries tagged NBK ;) Not accusing anyone tho as it is unclear as to who he really was at this point. He could have been spying for a totally unrelated tag.

All excuses aside, Pan and Focus put up a great effort and deserved the win. Well done guys!

Link Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 5:48:34

this war is awesome.. i honestly didnt think we would ever be on top in the numbers... its a new feeling.. i kinda like it! :P

great war guys. made me realize how big a waste of time netting is on this server.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mar 6th 2011, 2:20:21

Childish behavior, embarrassment? Go back to your home under the bridge :P

Thats the best you got? Sheesh everyone knows smurfs live in mushrooms!

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 20:36:00

A mushroom under the bridge?
NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 9:11:35

Meliorate?
to make or become better, more bearable, or more satisfactory; improve; meliorate.
===============================================================
Great! A new word for me.. Thanks a million.. :O)

Yes, Pan and Focus hung in there, and have slowly cleaned our clock, as it were.. lol

Great job, xGDx..

I DO wonder what it would be like, 'netting'.. Someday, NBK may have to see if this is possible. I bet we might do fairly well...

Hats off to the clans Pan and Focus, for rising to the challenge!

Do I sense dissension in the NBK ranks?
---------------------------------------
LMAO.. You really are trippin, dude! You see, NBK encourages independent thought, even if it conflicts with what is popular.
I believe it may have been a trolling smurf, Kill4Free was referring to? Should this be the case, we completely agree. :O)

btw.. I eat fried mushrooms for supper! They are great! I wonder how many smurfs have been lost?
Magic mushrooms, on the other hand, taste nasty. Must be the slums for the trippin smurfs, eh? ;o)

QM Diver
NBK PreZ

Edited By: QM Diver on Mar 7th 2011, 9:32:19
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 7th 2011, 9:22:43

no netting for NBK, i dont want to have to have more defense next reset hehehe
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Angryjesus Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 22:26:28

think we can get 204 more kills this set?

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 22:50:05

Yep :)
NBK

jaabaa Game profile

Mar 11th 2011, 1:50:25

go NBK

Angryjesus Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:34:43

77 more

ou812 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:36:36

go focus / panlv