Verified:

Prometheus

Feb 6th 2011, 2:21:31

doc put me on them is there anything I should know that the doc doesnt tell me?
Quit why am i still posting?

gambit Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 2:24:56

take 3 with a glass of whiskey and call me in the morning.
Natural Born Killer

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 2:48:25

What the doc doesn't tell ya is that if you sell it to a junky the insane amount of cash it'll put in your pocket will do more to dull the pain than anything you can take...

but yeah, I use gambit's approach.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 2:59:19

that and if you get caught selling them they'll wind up causing more pain.

Or, if you take em too long you'll wind up being highly addicted to them.

Oh, and there is currently a class action lawsuit filed against the people that make it, because that stuff is bad for you

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 3:09:57

my cousin is hooked on that fluff

dont take it unless you absolutely have too
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Heston Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 4:33:44

marijuana

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 5:13:51

what I wanna know is how bad did you fluff yourself up to get prescribed some oxycodone? That stuff's no joke...

joedro Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 8:35:59

Originally posted by Heston:
marijuana

mixed with the whiskey, and this pill = a good time
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

joedro Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 8:36:33

Originally posted by Donny:
It's oxycodone.. I'm a soon to be Physicians Assistant.
Some Sides are nausea Vomiting Loss of appetite constipation dry mouth drowsiness sweating itching weakness headache and mood changes. :) most of all, HAVE FUN WITH THEM!

i wish you where my PA
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Pain Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 10:48:18

donnys gonna be a nurse :P

and hellrush is gonna get addicted to pain killers.
Your mother is a nice woman

Prometheus

Feb 6th 2011, 12:10:08

Originally posted by NOW3P:
what I wanna know is how bad did you fluff yourself up to get prescribed some oxycodone? That stuff's no joke...

Pilonidal Cyst on the lower back on the tailbone area. We talked about this just like 2 months ago with another earth NOW3P.

SaRaveok Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 12:17:54

Originally posted by Prometheus:

Pilonidal Cyst on the lower back on the tailbone area. We talked about this just like 2 months ago with another earth NOW3P.

That's not painful enough to warrent oxycodone, at the worst, it would require nothing stronger then codeine
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2011, 14:51:36

What the doc doesn't tell ya is that if you sell it to a junky the insane amount of cash it'll put in your pocket will do more to dull the pain than anything you can take...

but yeah, I use gambit's approach.

Oxycodone isn't going to put that much cash in your pocket.

Oxycotin is where the crazy cash is.

snawdog Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 14:54:41

It's just Percocet..3 with the whiskey was the best answer...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Prometheus

Feb 6th 2011, 14:59:09

How about 3 and weed would that fluff you up?

Purgatori Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 15:07:15

Just take a couple Quaaludes and a few swigs of Whiskey, and you should be fine.
-- ==+ Purgatori +== --
MSN:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2011, 15:19:56

Originally posted by Purgatori:
Just take a couple Quaaludes and a few swigs of Whiskey, and you should be fine.

Popcom Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 16:00:29

Originally posted by SaRaveok:
Originally posted by Prometheus:

That's not painful enough to warrent oxycodone, at the worst, it would require nothing stronger then codeine

everyone is different.
codeine doesn't do fluff for me personally. i was on perks a few months back and even those wore off in about 2h
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Purgatori Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 16:21:32

714?
-- ==+ Purgatori +== --
MSN:

snawdog Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 16:50:18

^^LUDES!!!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Popcom Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 18:12:03

can get $60 here easy
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Mathais Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 19:47:36

One thing that the doc obviously didn't tell you about these pills is:

Don't go looking for medicinal advice in an open forum for an online war-game. :P

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 20:15:09

Hey, anything that can put $10/pill in my pocket is alright by me. That means a 3 month prescription = a couple grand.

Pain Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 20:49:00

depending on what mg the oxycodone is. i had oxy 5's or something they didnt do a damn thing for me.

oxycontin is what people get addicted to. its basically legal heroin in pill form.

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 7:14:13

Just to be careful with them, as if your body isn't used to them, they can kill you!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 7:33:07

btw, Smegma is right.. Oxycontin is how I funded my grass..

The smallest dose is 10 mil., Pain

If you had a larger dose, it would also likely be a time release pill. That's why they tell you not to cut it em in half, as once you take a half, it pretty much knocks your fluff in the dirt..

I heard some people use those to make yet another drug, forgot what I was told, except that is was in the heroin family, which everyone should avoid, like the plague!
Stay away from the drug, and the people who use it, or... There will be something missing.. From your car, your home, your GF's pad, your friends' houses, parents home. Well, you get the idea...

Yup, you'd prolly have been fine with Vicodin or percasset sp.

Lecture is over...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2011, 14:59:44

Originally posted by Purgatori:
714?

Lemmon's 'ludes used to be stamped with a '714' on them. I think Rorer's did too but I only associate it with Lemmons.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2011, 15:12:19

Originally posted by QM Diver:
btw, Smegma is right.. Oxycontin is how I funded my grass..

The smallest dose is 10 mil., Pain

If you had a larger dose, it would also likely be a time release pill. That's why they tell you not to cut it em in half, as once you take a half, it pretty much knocks your fluff in the dirt..

I heard some people use those to make yet another drug, forgot what I was told, except that is was in the heroin family, which everyone should avoid, like the plague!
Stay away from the drug, and the people who use it, or... There will be something missing.. From your car, your home, your GF's pad, your friends' houses, parents home. Well, you get the idea...

Yup, you'd prolly have been fine with Vicodin or percasset sp.

Lecture is over...

Smart man.

When my wife was terminal, we had to keep upping the dosage of the oxycotin to keep the pain down, until we went to straight morphine when she could no longer swallow the pills.

Oxycotin should not be used recreationally.

Oxycodone with booze will knock the low level pain just fine.

Punkus Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 16:28:27

Oxycodone is the generic name for vicodin (and goes well with a few shots of whiskey)

Oxycotin is a viscious beast that if you arent careful will take years detoxing from (i have friends that still aint right in the head from that fluff)
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Purgatori Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 14:28:05

Originally posted by snawdog:
^^LUDES!!!

Exactly! XD
-- ==+ Purgatori +== --
MSN:

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 3:48:17

Bad4U, now where did I hear that B 4?.....hmmmmm
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Pain Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 5:45:20

Originally posted by Punkus:
Oxycodone is the generic name for vicodin (and goes well with a few shots of whiskey)

Oxycotin is a viscious beast that if you arent careful will take years detoxing from (i have friends that still aint right in the head from that fluff)

vicodin doesnt have oxycodone in it. you mean percoset.

oxycontin is basically the same as oxycodone, becase oxycodone is the main drug in oxycontin.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2011, 14:06:10

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Punkus:

vicodin doesnt have oxycodone in it. you mean percoset.

oxycontin is basically the same as oxycodone, becase oxycodone is the main drug in oxycontin.

to be more specific:

1. Oxycontin is time released oxycodone. It is pure oxycodone, without anything added.
2. Oxycodone may remain effective for around 6 hours. However, oxycontin remains effective for around twelve hours also. This is because the medication is slowly released into the body.
3. Oxycodone may contain other chemicals like Tylenol, which may induce vomiting in a person if taken in large amounts. However, since oxycontin does not contain this chemical, it becomes more of a danger if taken in large amounts.
4. Oxycontin should never be broken up and taken in. It may cause severe and fatal after effects if taken in this manner.
5. There is no reduction in the efficacy of oxycontin during the entire time.