Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 9:58:58

yup - just keep acting like you matter

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:01:11

Originally posted by NOW3P:
yup - just keep acting like you matter

No Worries NOW3P. Next set we will be back. And rest assured, Swords will fight you on even terms. We will see how big your mouth really is. I doubt it can fit the penis we will be putting in it.

That is all...

And yes, that was a Swords Official Announcement
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:07:07

delusions of grandeur are nice, eh DeDLy?

I suppose having an idiot like m0bzta in your tag would of had us killing you every set anyway. I guess we will make a ritual of it.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 31st 2010, 10:08:18

I'll have half my boys detag then. Ah, or you could just tell m0b to untag his multies from SoF and IMP and retag them Swords. That'll help you guys out more.

Oh, btw. Here, I'll make things a little more even now. When you make those restarts, keep making those reps. Our DICTs are breakin those little penis's of yours off sweet heart.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:26:09

Originally posted by DM:
I'll have half my boys detag then. Ah, or you could just tell m0b to untag his multies from SoF and IMP and retag them Swords. That'll help you guys out more.

Oh, btw. Here, I'll make things a little more even now. When you make those restarts, keep making those reps. Our DICTs are breakin those little penis's of yours off sweet heart.

Thats funny. Have half of your boys detag? Yeah right. If that was the case why did you have to team up with PANLV to FS us then? Was your 4x our NW not enough? Was your 2x our countrys not enough?

Next set, you will not have the country advantage or the nw advantage. We will be bringing some old swords back in KA's honor. Just to give you a little taste of justice.

KA has NOW3P... Swords has m0bzta... Not really much of a difference in my oppinion. Both talk to fluffing much, both give each clan reasons to war. Except now, m0bzta has a clan to back him up. Get used to it.

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 31st 2010, 10:55:40

Well, m0b lacks every possible trait comparable with now3p. I really do hope you end up backing up all that fluff your talking. Will be a first for anyone backing m0b to actually follow through with all that gibberish.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:59:51

Originally posted by DM:
Well, m0b lacks every possible trait comparable with now3p. I really do hope you end up backing up all that fluff your talking. Will be a first for anyone backing m0b to actually follow through with all that gibberish.

Everyone has there role on this server. NOW3P gets KA into wars. m0bzta gets Swords into wars.

Difference is, next set Swords will not be smaller than KA. So I doubt KA would have the balls to step up. From what I've seen from KA, they will war somebody, when and only when they have a clear advantage.

Next set, you will not have a choice. We will find you, whether we are bigger or smaller than you, we will kill you. Nothing more to say on this subject.

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 11:05:07

This is your first set back, and you are making a fluff load of assumption about a clan that you do not know. I am gonna laugh my ass of when you see how many members we have next set. About half of KA took this set off =] Go look at the old scores sheets and look for LaE buddy.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 11:14:19

Originally posted by Ozzite:
This is your first set back, and you are making a fluff load of assumption about a clan that you do not know. I am gonna laugh my ass of when you see how many members we have next set. About half of KA took this set off =] Go look at the old scores sheets and look for LaE buddy.

Well I hope your bringing 350-400 countrys to the party next set. Because we wouldn't want to be disappointed.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 11:16:42

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:

Thats funny. Have half of your boys detag? Yeah right. If that was the case why did you have to team up with PANLV to FS us then? Was your 4x our NW not enough? Was your 2x our countrys not enough?

Guess you didn't want to respond to this either :)

Didn't think you would. No reason to make yourself look like bigger vags than you already are

ou812 Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 13:14:28

Yay!

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:00:57

It's called sleeping. I live on the east coast of the US, it was like 5 am. Again, check the old scores. We will have at least 400.

Prometheus

Dec 31st 2010, 18:31:08

I will not be joining Swords in there grudge war on KA. So Swords Dont ask me to join you the answer will be "NO". Sorry Mob i am trying to clean my name up on this server last thing i need to do is join you in your grugde war on KA.
Quit why am i still posting?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:49:03

Originally posted by Prometheus:
I will not be joining Swords in there grudge war on KA. So Swords Dont ask me to join you the answer will be "NO". Sorry Mob i am trying to clean my name up on this server last thing i need to do is join you in your grugde war on KA.

LMFAO
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:42:40

If swords is recruiting you helltard, then they are really desperate for members.

Punkus Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 20:39:54

LOL - desperate - no - but always willing to grow our clan on this server.

and Prometheus - dont let Mob recruit you - let me do it!

Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 20:42:27

you really don't know who helltard is do you.

Prometheus

Dec 31st 2010, 20:52:34

Originally posted by Mars UP:

He is in SoL with me fluff nut.

Prometheus

Dec 31st 2010, 20:53:59

If swords is recruiting you helltard, then they are really desperate for members.

only if you now where i was playing. you would be eating your words all night long fluff nut.

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 20:54:14

Mars: Look at it this way. With all the morons we hate in the same clan, it will be easier to kill them every set.

Mathais Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:25:34

Originally posted by Prometheus:

*Laughs*

this is the most random nonsense I've seen all day. Nobody even insinuated that m0b or anyone else even wanted HR in their clan! And yet he posts a declaration that he won't be joining.

I should make brash posts informing all the clans that I won't be joining next set... What a joke!

Mr Emerald

Dec 31st 2010, 21:25:57

If I remember correctly, LaE were netters with active killers... Now unless those netters that were in LaE want to war, I doubt they would rejoin KA.

Good Luck to both sides though, seems this server will be very interesting next set.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:44:29

i dont see KA regaining every ex LaE member especially when you plan to war next set. i know you had several members with no interest in war.
Your mother is a nice woman

Punkus Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:53:49

I really dont have any idea what you are talking about -
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:59:31

well if you let him in your clan, you'll find out soon enough why it's a mistake.

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 31st 2010, 22:03:11

Originally posted by Punkus:

I really dont have any idea what you are talking about -

While Swords is using the forum search function for LaE, search and read up on Hellrush =)

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 22:50:21

No...please....take hellrush. I like easy kills.

EViL

Jan 8th 2011, 23:50:59

Originally posted by DM:

Wasn't this the guy that ran tons of multis and pool countries?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 2:10:05

Originally posted by EViL:
Originally posted by DM:

Wasn't this the guy that ran tons of multis and pool countries?

you forgot selling bots
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 2:21:58

Don't forget sticking babies on spikes and molesting old ladies!

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 3:32:26

I am better than NOW3P at everything in any possible interpertation.

This is fact.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 4:30:51

Originally posted by mrford:
I am better than NOW3P at everything in any possible interpertation.

This is fact.

masturbation?

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 4:43:14

Not true - I can boink your sister way better than you ever have fordie :-P

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 5:03:24

If by sister you mean my gay, balding at age 21, brother then yes! You win that one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 5:13:41

I might have to bow to your superior skills on that one....