Verified:

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 12:05:34

I'm gonna let your network of discord cronies figure that out.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 12:18:27

I mean... it's in the post. LOL. Ya'll declared war on SoL. Not the other way around.

TCO_NBK Game profile

May 20th 2024, 12:34:09

Popcorn time, loving the drama and the actions :-)

Rasp Game profile

May 20th 2024, 13:03:59

Originally posted by Rick:
I'd like to be milked.

I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

VicRattlehead Game profile

May 20th 2024, 13:16:38

Just going to point out again that your de-taggers TOLD M4D LEADERSHIP that SOL was hitting us.

SOL, like usual, has to be the ass hole. Well, we smelled you coming this time.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 13:28:53

It seemed like pretty reasonable numbers and apparently everyone knew it was coming (and both sides are happy to war?) - seems like a good shakeup on the server. It also looks like it keeps things open for future engagements.

Good luck, have fun to both sides!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 13:41:18

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Just going to point out again that your de-taggers TOLD M4D LEADERSHIP that SOL was hitting us.

Let me guess.. was it Superfly? Did he trick you into FSing SoL? Just like he tricked Josey into suiciding mercs?

May 20th 2024, 13:42:32

Originally posted by Coalie:

Let me guess.. was it Superfly? Did he trick you into FSing SoL? Just like he tricked Josey into suiciding mercs?

Read the thread hoss. Find the last one I quote-posted. Symbo told us it was coming.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:04:06

Originally posted by SirJouster:
Would've, Should've, Cuda

We came as an open book, we didn't hide our agenda, we didn't conceal our goals. Now we will prove that we mean what we say.

Sol, we came without any ill will towards you and we would have gladly spoken with you about pacting, but you chose not to engage. Instead, you decided to give refuge to an an enemy, knowing that we had sworn a blood oath against him and any that allied with him.

You decided to take an offensive stance, You decided no to diplomatically engage. Weezy, YOU DECIDED THIS. That is where you're decisions end.

Effectively, at this moment, we have convened Military Operations to disable and destroy those that have allied with our enemy. We will not negotiate, we will show no quarter, we shall not relent. I find it fitting, that Sol, that once shining star, now about to be devoured by the Black Hole it Harbors.

And Mercs, do not think that your treachery goes unnoticed. We pacted with you in good faith only to have a majority of your members untag and join up with Black Sol. Obviously to provide you with deniability they have held off until 72 hr accountability window has closed. We are not oath breakers, and we will honor our word through the end of set. Do not expect this to be forgotten.

May the games begin, This is the way

Sir Jouster, HFA M4D

I just want to quote this post so I can laugh at it in the future.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 14:13:43

I liked how he said he pacted mercs in good faith like he had some kind of power over mercs and that Mercs should be grateful.

Don’t pact us next time if you want to FS merc’s allies

May 20th 2024, 14:30:06

I liked how he said he pacted mercs in good faith like he had some kind of power over mercs and that Mercs should be grateful.

Don't be salty because we saw it coming and acted first instead of sitting back and getting FSd.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:34:48

Don't be salty because we saw it coming and acted first instead of sitting back and getting FSd.

<Earthnews> CM - Suicidal (#28) [SoLxTTM] -> Leto is typing (#246) [M4D] 9C 329B

<Earthnews> GS - eevess (#293) [SoLxTTM] -> Sterlitimak (#38) [M4D] 5C 1483F

<Earthnews> GS - Titanic (#473) [SoLxTTM] -> (#364) [M4D] 4C 84F

I don't think anyone in SoL is salty, Vic. The only thing that happened is your leaders wrote their own obituaries.

This entire post has MY NAME in the title. You all attacked SoL over little old me?

What kind of lunatics are running the ship over there. Do I really get your panties that wound up that you'd commit suicide by attacking SoL unprovoked just because I'm here?

It's really sad because Leto and SJ's hubris and hatred is going to cause all of M4D to get destroyed. How many of them are going to quit the game because Leto couldn't be a man and just apologize to me, and he instead had to chase me from server to server, attempting to bully me.

I almost pity the dude. But then I realize he recruited Turtle Crawler to help him... so... yea, no pity anymore, lol.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 14:35:46

All I see is hearsay..

He said
She said

Only fact is:

M4D FSed SoL

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:52:58

Blah blah blah. Cathankins posting about me in another thread that doesn’t concern him or his idiots friend.

This guy is a stalker and an obsessed creeper. I really wonder if all he does is think about me 24/7. This moron will never get over the fact that some random guy who he will never meet in real life in a 30 year old text game “lied to him” when he left his useless tag.

What a waste of air that guy…

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:54:56

all i see is wah wah wah, mamma i need my bubba....
Has been since like, 4 sets ago on TEAMS.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 15:51:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Blah blah blah. Cathankins posting about me in another thread that doesn’t concern him or his idiots friend.

This guy is a stalker and an obsessed creeper. I really wonder if all he does is think about me 24/7. This moron will never get over the fact that some random guy who he will never meet in real life in a 30 year old text game “lied to him” when he left his useless tag.

What a waste of air that guy…

Are you finally admitting you are a liar? Amazing revelation.

Now if I can just get you to admit you are a little weasel troll I may proclaim this as my first miracle

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 17:13:07

I’ll admit that you are a waste of air and You need to be killed another 100 times until you are so sick of restarting that you just fade away quietly into the abyss of suicider scumbags that have come and gone from the game.

Edited By: SuperFly on May 20th 2024, 17:28:13

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2024, 17:36:14

Originally posted by TAN:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
I have a question -

If Leto is the leader of M4D, why is he always absent from defending his clan and his people?

Just like when his people were caught cheating, he refuses to acknowledge anything. He refuses to apologize. He refuses to face the music.

Now his clan first strikes another clan (and losses a country in the process, LOL) and he's sending others here to face the music.

Leto - you're an absolutely cowardly leader. You think I don't know what's happening? You're scared of the spotlight, and worse, you're scared to face me in the spotlight. I get sent screenshots from your discord and your private chat all the time. I see the back room dealings you've been attempting. I was aware last set in teams when you were hunting for me, and that's why you hit Req. I knew this set before you were going to attack me unprovoked in alliance. And I was aware that you were planning on attacking SoL before tonight.

I know EVERYTHING you're planning to do. So you mine as well stop sneaking around behind close doors, being duplicitous.

Come out and face the music choir boy. Why don't you explain to the rest of M4D and this community why your hatred for me is going to cause the downfall of all of M4D. 15 other players are going to suffer for your actions.

I've told quite a few of them that they really should splinter off from you. You caused chaos and grief for PDM when you were there, you caused Lights to essentially splinter in half in teams, and now you're causing M4D to get wrecked.

You're worse than turtle crawler. At least he attempts to face me in public, sometimes. You employ the milkman strategy. Just run and hide.

OMG.

Are... YOU MILKMAN? Is that why you defended his multing and doxxing so hard? Is that why you insulted my wife and told me you'd pray for me when I brought it to your attention?!?! Is that why you hate me so much?!?!

OMFG. It all makes sense. Is Milkman actually one of your multis?!?!?!?!?!

What the fluff did you just fluffing say about me, you little fluff? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fluff out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fluffing words. You think you can get away with saying that fluff to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fluffing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little fluff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fluffing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fluff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fluffing dead, kiddo.

Alright, David Goggins. All we care about is you fixing the gas prices.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ninong Game profile

May 20th 2024, 17:42:09

rawr?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 17:48:34

meow....
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

TCO_NBK Game profile

May 20th 2024, 17:49:02

too much time talking instead of fighting. Go at it both!

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 18:24:14

Originally posted by TAN:
I have a question -

If Leto is the leader of M4D, why is he always absent from defending his clan and his people?

Just like when his people were caught cheating, he refuses to acknowledge anything. He refuses to apologize. He refuses to face the music.

Now his clan first strikes another clan (and losses a country in the process, LOL) and he's sending others here to face the music.

Leto - you're an absolutely cowardly leader. You think I don't know what's happening? You're scared of the spotlight, and worse, you're scared to face me in the spotlight. I get sent screenshots from your discord and your private chat all the time. I see the back room dealings you've been attempting. I was aware last set in teams when you were hunting for me, and that's why you hit Req. I knew this set before you were going to attack me unprovoked in alliance. And I was aware that you were planning on attacking SoL before tonight.

I know EVERYTHING you're planning to do. So you mine as well stop sneaking around behind close doors, being duplicitous.

Come out and face the music choir boy. Why don't you explain to the rest of M4D and this community why your hatred for me is going to cause the downfall of all of M4D. 15 other players are going to suffer for your actions.

I've told quite a few of them that they really should splinter off from you. You caused chaos and grief for PDM when you were there, you caused Lights to essentially splinter in half in teams, and now you're causing M4D to get wrecked.

You're worse than turtle crawler. At least he attempts to face me in public, sometimes. You employ the milkman strategy. Just run and hide.

OMG.

Are... YOU MILKMAN? Is that why you defended his multing and doxxing so hard? Is that why you insulted my wife and told me you'd pray for me when I brought it to your attention?!?! Is that why you hate me so much?!?!

OMFG. It all makes sense. Is Milkman actually one of your multis?!?!?!?!?!

What the fluff did you just fluffing say about me, you little fluff? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fluff out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fluffing words. You think you can get away with saying that fluff to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fluffing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little fluff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fluffing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fluff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fluffing dead, kiddo.

Qanon is in the building folks. The storm is coming!

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 18:27:29

I’ll admit that you are a waste of air and You need to be killed another 100 times until you are so sick of restarting that you just fade away quietly into the abyss of suicider scumbags that have come and gone from the game.

Calm down your threats superfly. You know this is why I killed you last time and you had to call an entire coalition because you couldn’t handle my 6 man tag.

Honestly that was probally the coolest thing I ever did. If you had asked me would our little team would have been able to best a real war clan I would have said no. But it happened and you guys had to run for help.

I actually appreciate you stirring all that up because it exposed your skill level. You and I both know that you can’t hang. We’ve been through this before.

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 18:29:03

I am the greatest gift that god ever bestowed upon this community of vile heathens it would be quite boring without me. Frankly I am the most exciting thing to come through this boomer retirement village in a decade.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 18:48:25

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fluffing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me Apache and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heli phobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 18:54:16

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fluffing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me Apache and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heli phobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Longbow or Guardian?
Need additional support or have questions?

Text me or Email me at:

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 18:56:40

Originally posted by Leto:

Longbow or Guardian?

Leto - your alliance is scrambling. Your members are threatening to quit the game. You had FS and you've lost 5 countries, while still falling to kill 1 yet.

Why do you think, as leader for M4D, that you can just avoid all criticism and responsibility for your actions, and that you're going to be allowed to come on these forums and make silly comments that no one actually cares about?

If you didn't want to be an alliance leader, you shouldn't have started an alliance. I think it's really dirty of you to cause all this chaos and grief for your alliance, and then make Empy and SJ and Vic deal with the public backlash.

Be a man, face the music.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 18:59:29

longbow best way to go

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 19:00:56

He didnt ask us to deal with anything. Again making stuff up...when does it end?
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 19:04:29

He may not have asked you to, Empy. But you're here doing it nonetheless.

And where is Leto, the head of the alliance. Nowhere to be found except asking questions about longbows and posting Eminem lyrics on discord.

He's the epitome of 'I'll watch the house burn down from the street and do nothing about it' guy.

He's more interested in making friends with the neighbor while the house burns down, then he is in addressing the fact that he left the oven on and his family is trapped inside.

Leto only desires to be loved by everyone. That's why he messages me once every few weeks talking sweet, trying to make me like him again. The moment he realizes I still don't like him, and still call him on his garbage, he turns vile and insults my wife.

Round and round we go, Empy. Leto is like a broken clock, predictable and pathetic.

Leto the Cowardly. Gets his alliance in a war due to a personal grudge, and watches from the sidelines as his alliance crumbles around him.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 19:11:53

Its like beating myself over the head with a rusty hammer.
This is ridiculous.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Ivan Game profile

May 20th 2024, 19:29:13

Wow, its like watching kindergarten trashtalking

F L U F F

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 19:32:05

Ivan - I want to go to your kindergarten class. That sounds AWESOME!

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 20:34:02

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Calm down your threats superfly. You know this is why I killed you last time and you had to call an entire coalition because you couldn’t handle my 6 man tag.

Honestly that was probally the coolest thing I ever did. If you had asked me would our little team would have been able to best a real war clan I would have said no. But it happened and you guys had to run for help.

I actually appreciate you stirring all that up because it exposed your skill level. You and I both know that you can’t hang. We’ve been through this before.

Looks like you got your ass farmed this weekend in
Express and you took to the express forums to cry like the loser that you are. I hope that when you dream about me (becuase we all know that you think about me 24/7) you don’t touch yourself unless you one of those fetish freaks that gets off on being dominated; which is of course what happens to you in this game. I got you on all 4 with a ball gag in your mouth In express and Mercs and it’s Allies have you on a spit roast in alliance…

Crying:
https://www.earthempires.com/...pon-me-52701?t=1716159050

Getting his ass farmed by me and him to scared to retaliate so he jumped out of range:

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/oldcountry/4959/38

PS this thread is about black hole and M4D not about your worthless ass Cathankins. Quit derailing this glorious thread and go think about me in a dark corner and go touch yourself
Or whatever you do as a stalker pervert….

Edited By: SuperFly on May 20th 2024, 20:36:19

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 20:38:33

longbow best way to go

That's a badass chopper.

Text me or Email me at:

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 20:40:06

And where is Leto, the head of the alliance. Nowhere to be found except asking questions about longbows and posting Eminem lyrics on discord.

He's the epitome of 'I'll watch the house burn down from the street and do nothing about it' guy.

Again, I don't give a fluff about your opinion. It's tldr.

He's more interested in making friends with the neighbor while the house burns down, then he is in addressing the fact that he left the oven on and his family is trapped inside.

Leto only desires to be loved by everyone. That's why he messages me once every few weeks talking sweet, trying to make me like him again. The moment he realizes I still don't like him, and still call him on his garbage, he turns vile and insults my wife.

Round and round we go, Empy. Leto is like a broken clock, predictable and pathetic.

Leto the Cowardly. Gets his alliance in a war due to a personal grudge, and watches from the sidelines as his alliance crumbles around him.

Again, I don't give a fk about your opinion.

Tldr and don't care.

Edited By: Leto on May 20th 2024, 20:42:09. Reason: Profanity
See Original Post

Text me or Email me at:

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 20:54:00

Originally posted by Leto:

Again, I don't give a fluff about your opinion. It's tldr.

Again, I don't give a fk about your opinion.

Tldr and don't care.

There he is! The coward finally speaks.

So I think the whole community wants to know. How are you going to stop your alliance from crumbling. You espoused opinions about wanting to bring more players to this game. Then you suicide your whole fluffing alliance into SoL all because of your hatred for me.

How does that help bring new players to the game or your alliance? All you've done is give your players reason to run away by bringing them into your personal grudge match against me.

And let's talk about that for a second. I get it, you're sad I don't like you. You're not used to people not liking you.

But for the love of god, how long are we going to do this for? Are you going to get over it eventually? Look at what it's doing to you man.

You're going to have to deal with the consequences this set. But maybe let's put this behind us. Get over it, for your alliances sake. I've been fighting hard to keep your alliance intact, but you've got to help me out. They aren't going to stick around if you keep letting your hatred for me influence the decisions you make as an alliance leader.

Josey Wales

May 20th 2024, 20:55:05

Express and you took to the express forums to cry like the loser that you are. I hope that when you dream about me (becuase we all know that you think about me 24/7) you don’t touch yourself unless you one of those fetish freaks that gets off on being dominated; which is of course what happens to you in this game. I got you on all 4 with a ball gag in your mouth In express and Mercs and it’s Allies have you on a spit roast in alliance…

Crying:

Getting his ass farmed by me and him to scared to retaliate so he jumped out of range:

PS this thread is about black hole and M4D not about your worthless ass Cathankins. Quit derailing this glorious thread and go think about me in a dark corner and go touch yourself

You must still be pissed off that we did you in 11 secs….

And it looks like you’re getting your head ground into the bed at this very moment. Lol. Hurry up and die.

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 21:21:42

Josey you talk a lot for a guy who gobbled up Mercs D while begging for peace. By default you gobbled up mine as well cuz I agreed to give you that peace as well as you are such a waste of time.

You best behave yourself if you want to keep your restart till end of set….

Now F Off as Suicidal would say :)

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 21:23:36

Crying:

Interesting amount of projection in this post. Unfortunately unlike you I do not care to type out a long winded response.

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 21:26:38

Cuz you got served and can’t fabricate another lie when everyone saw you cry in express forum 24 hrs ago lol.

F off as suicidal would say :)

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 21:29:46

Yes superfly a 70 M NW tyranny ran from that little crappy country. I had 300m stock I could have very easily killed you. I’ve beat you in multiple 1 on 1 wars and I have killed you so I don’t feel anything else to prove.

Clearly you do because you are still mad I am capable of doing that to your countries any time I should choose.

Nate Game profile

May 20th 2024, 21:31:14

Originally posted by Ivan:
Wow, its like watching kindergarten trashtalking

F L U F F

You seem to think higher of the trash talk than I do

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 21:46:05

oh what a surprise, crazycathy shows up and making everything all about him again even though he's irrelevant.

Lord Milk Game profile

May 20th 2024, 21:55:13

Still living rent free in your head and I havent even been playing really aww love you too buttercup!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Cathankins Game profile

May 20th 2024, 22:07:57

oh what a surprise, crazycathy shows up and making everything all about him again even though he's irrelevant.

Npc boomer appears. Supports Israel while raging against their beliefs.

The youth quickly turn against him all around him but the NPC boomer doesn’t even notice.

Oblivious to everything in its gluttonous stupor. Beer and football he says. Watching cars drive in a circle.

An America haiku.

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 22:31:49

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Still living rent free in your head and I havent even been playing really aww love you too buttercup!

Hi Milk, long time no see! Living rent free in peoples heads sure is grand hey?

Dallas Game profile

May 20th 2024, 22:34:59

no offense.... most of those heads would be like residing in a ghetto or skidrow...pretty sure anyone can do better....sure couldnt call it Living!

Lord Milk Game profile

May 20th 2024, 22:45:09

Hi Milk, long time no see! Living rent free in peoples heads sure is grand hey?

Im starting to see why you enjoy it so much
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 22:55:21

*hugs*