Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 1:35:48

No declaration of war. Just cheating, doxxing, and deceit.

Leto has done an amazing job of putting together one of the worst rosters in recent history. 15 total players, with two countries each. Leto only has one, because he wants to have the image of this perfect leader, but the hypocrisy is well known in the community.

Milkman, the co-founder of m4d, has taught all of M4D how to run multis without getting caught.

Turtle Crawler has been the mentor for all the new cheaters, teaching them how he did it a decade ago.

Leto DESPERATELY wants everyone to like him, but doesn't know how to deal with the fact that I've been exposing him for being the biggest hypocrite in the game for 3 months.

This first strike by them has been a total failure. Absolutely pathetic. It's pretty sad that I, someone who has only played this game for a year, can easily recognize how pathetic this first strike by M4D is. I did better first strikes when I was brand new to the game and didn't have bots.

Leto, this is embarrassing bro. You need a better warchat leader.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 1:36:56

I am not sure why m4d was the aggressor that FSed SOL

I hope you guys are ready.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 1:37:49

Where is the honor?

M4D doesn't even declare war. They just attack on a Sunday night like a bunch of F'n cowards.

Leto - you are a pathetic. Classless.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 1:43:47

<Earthnews> BR - Black Cat Crossing (#4) [SoLxTTM] -> Varys (#159) [M4D] 10C 31B

EZ Clap

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 11:30:27

Leto!!!!! Where are you?!?!?!?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 11:31:50

Oh pipe down little cub.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 11:42:59

Why do you all come on here to take the fluff that Leto should be facing?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 11:45:36

Because he's smarter than we are, he doesn't argue with idiots like we do
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 11:50:30

Oh I don't think that's true.

He's argued with me plenty. Called my wife vicious names. Justified doxxing me. He has argued with me a lot.

He just doesn't seem to want to back up his actions in game publicly. I can't understand why.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 12:06:19

I can. You're annoying.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 12:17:53

Very. It's one of my superpowers.

Academus Game profile

May 20th 2024, 13:27:03

kill them all

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 13:49:08

Originally posted by BlackHole:

We really need to stop messing with natural selection. Most keyboard warriors should have been eaten by a lion by now.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

TCO_NBK Game profile

May 20th 2024, 13:55:04

Waaaarrrrrrrrr

VicRattlehead Game profile

May 20th 2024, 13:57:38

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

We really need to stop messing with natural selection. Most keyboard warriors should have been eaten by a lion by now.

BH's biggest problem is that he has not been punched in the face enough for his obnoxious behavior.

Big problem in society right now actually, and it's leading to the collective west getting their fluff pushed in by BRICS.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:06:10

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

BH's biggest problem is that he has not been punched in the face enough for his obnoxious behavior.

Big problem in society right now actually, and it's leading to the collective west getting their fluff pushed in by BRICS.

Are you unable to keep this about the game? You have to make it about real life? And you're what... advocating for violence against me IRL? I mean... I guess it's par for the course from your degenerate alliance.

I don't suspect the holy man Leto will have anything to say to you about you advocating for violence. He might just give you my personal info so you can attempt to enact it.

I'd say this to you though......

Grow up, child.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 14:07:39

Did m4d FS SoL over blackhole? That fluff is hilarious I hope it was worth it. You played right into his hands

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:09:02

Leto, Sj, Vic....

Your hatred for me will be your downfall.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:46:36

M4D - I have an offer for you.

Since Leto and company are failing SO MISERABLY at hurting me in alliance, I would like to provide you with my country numbers on other servers. You might have a little more success at cross-server griefing if you all band together.

Hit me up on discord if you want the info.

May 20th 2024, 14:50:04

Leto, Sj, Vic....

Your hatred for me will be your downfall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbp5cTLLjo

You are just another silly kid on here being an idiot.

Edited By: galleri on May 20th 2024, 17:44:03

May 20th 2024, 14:50:48

Another lying cheater given harbor by SOL, who cannot help themselves from attempting to gangbang netters until they leave the server repeatedly.

Are you Dagga's alt? Spin, BH, Spin!

Dance, BH, Dance!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:50:54

Which one of your accounts ? You have ten or so right?
Id rather give myself a papercut on my balls then continue this charade.

Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 14:52:08

Vic - YOU ATTACKED SOL!!!!

LOLOLOL.

How in the world are you attempting to claim SoL is in the wrong when you attacked SoL, and your reasoning for doing so was... 'checks the title of the war declaration thread written by SJ', because I was in SoL!!!!

Netters my ass. A 2 year can understand what's happening here. You're just sad at the outcome. LOL.

May 20th 2024, 14:53:27

M4D - I have an offer for you.

Since Leto and company are failing SO MISERABLY at hurting me in alliance, I would like to provide you with my country numbers on other servers. You might have a little more success at cross-server griefing if you all band together.

Hit me up on discord if you want the info.

You've attacked me first on every server I've played on since I came back 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus you are a stupid lying fluff.

It's cool, you're going to keep dying.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 15:24:31

Vic - do me a favor. Go pull the history of alliance this round.

Look me up, and tell me. Who attacked first. Me, or M4D?

That's what I thought. You can call me a liar all you want, but I have the proof every time.

Also, you should call me the R word. It's really not nice man.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 15:27:06

Vic didn’t you guys also attack bhole first in teams? Im pretty sure he’s the Cali guy

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 15:27:48

They absolutely did attack me first in teams. Both this round, AND last round when I was with Requiem.

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2024, 15:41:51

Some people just don’t like you BH.

It’s a shame cuz once they get to know you they would come around

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 15:55:00

Blackhole, ONE single landgrab, is not an "attacked first". It's a landgrab. YOu could have taken your retal. You decided to AB MKR like 14 times instead.

So suck it.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:09:07

Empy - what about the set before when ya'll hunted me? Is that also not an attack? Requiem got killed because you thought I was him.

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:09:42

And what about this set in alliance when ya'll killed me unprovoked? Also not an attack?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:13:48

Empy - what about the set before when ya'll hunted me? Is that also not an attack? Requiem got killed because you thought I was him.

set before last - mkr did not exist. How can you say we hunted you? Oh, you all think MKR = LIGHTS =M4D = Paradigm =....

well. it doesnt. So eat fluff.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:16:05

In terms of lights, m4d, paradigm, im not going round and round. I told you what to do.
you are incapable. Therefore, I am done. I hope this fluff game dies
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

herb Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:17:58

BH it’s just because you are what you are.
So deal with it and stop being a fluff.
Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:20:53

essentially, its easy, everyone attacks because you're a big mouth who can't shut up.

It has nothing to do with anything else in most pre-SOL situations.

You dont know when to shut your mouth. You never will. Being what you are, you probably have a notebook of situations that made you mad and someone didn't say sorry to you.

well, here, I am sorry ever posted on your forum posts. You have officially sucked the life out of me and I have no interest in continuing this stupid, worthless waste of life game.

And thank GOD i wont have to deal with it much longer, because im certain now youre all out to kill the game, and im just slowing that down by coming back.

Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:23:30

So Leto and SirJouster attacked all of SoL because I have a big mouth?

And now what, you're leaving the game, and others in M4D I assume, because of Leto's hubris. Because he couldn't just leave me be, and he had to try to get me one more time.

It wasn't enough that you all attacked me in teams three sets in a row, and now in alliance and killed me here twice already. I found some people that wanted to get to know me and give me a chance, and your all's hatred for me caused you to attack them out of spite?

Leto needs to be a better leader than that. That's a really poor reason to get your alliance killed. Don't blame me for his poor choices.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:25:28

when i leave it will be because of you. Itll be leto and my clan that make me stay
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:51:21

You're going to leave because of me.... because I made... Leto and M4D... attack... me? So it's... my fault?

Yep. That checks out entirely.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:51:49

You make me tired.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:52:07

It's all about you. Not leto, not m4d, not doug. YOU
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2024, 16:54:32

empy why are you seemingly obsessed with bhole? lol

BlackHole Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:55:38

Empy - I've been sitting here trying to start netting in SoL.

I've literally been doing nothing since the last time you all killed me in alliance for... whatever reason you had.

What changed? I didn't do anything. SoL didn't do anything. You all attacked SoL, then wrote a war declaration post WITH MY NAME IN THE TITLE.

But I'm the one in the wrong here.... why?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 20th 2024, 16:57:07

Round and round...
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

DruncK Game profile

May 20th 2024, 17:10:57

Netters attacking a war clan over a vendetta and then sucking donkey fluff at war but you think this is going to work out in your favor??

Sol is excited to have an enemy and a reason to war every set. Obviously sol will win the attrition war and the war at hand.

Why would you be giving them reasons to not come to peaceful terms?

Rokkie Game profile

May 20th 2024, 17:34:03

Blackhole is 10/10 entertaining

M4D's FS was 0.5/10 at best.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2024, 17:46:25

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Blackhole is 10/10 entertaining

M4D's FS was 0.5/10 at best.

^^^^

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Drow Game profile

May 21st 2024, 1:17:34

And now what, you're leaving the game, and others in M4D I assume, because of Leto's hubris. Because he couldn't just leave me be, and he had to try to get me one more time.

It wasn't enough that you all attacked me in teams three sets in a row, and now in alliance and killed me here twice already. I found some people that wanted to get to know me and give me a chance, and your all's hatred for me caused you to attack them out of spite?

Leto needs to be a better leader than that. That's a really poor reason to get your alliance killed. Don't blame me for his poor choices.

No, they FS'd SoL because SoL was prepping to FS them.
Symbolic already admitted here on AT that he told Leto as much, when queried about mercs players tag jumping to SoL, which effectively gave their FS time away.

M4D simply beat SoL to the punch.
You're just the excuse 🤷‍♂️

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Symbolic Game profile

May 21st 2024, 1:20:34

Originally posted by Drow:

No, they FS'd SoL because SoL was prepping to FS them.
Symbolic already admitted here on AT that he told Leto as much, when queried about mercs players tag jumping to SoL, which effectively gave their FS time away.

M4D simply beat SoL to the punch.
You're just the excuse 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't call it a punch.

BlackHole Game profile

May 21st 2024, 1:44:14

deleted per sui's request

Edited By: BlackHole on May 21st 2024, 1:52:59

Suicidal Game profile

May 21st 2024, 1:46:42

Gawd Damn Blackhole.....could you please just STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!