Verified:

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:52:51

Mine is commy indy, because I can't play anything else. Never tried. Always just run around here killing countries with my trusty commy indy.
In about 3 weeks, i will run my very first tyranny related strat running around maniacally howling.

Netting is too sleepy for me.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlueCow

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:54:47

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Mine is commy indy, because I can't play anything else. Never tried. Always just run around here killing countries with my trusty commy indy.
In about 3 weeks, i will run my very first tyranny related strat running around maniacally howling.

Netting is too sleepy for me.

Tyr techer
Missiles go boom
Spies sneak around
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 3rd 2024, 13:47:39

Fascist farmer for the following reasons:

Easy to play and always generating food which I can PM for cash in express at $38, easy to PM on Tourney and alliance for $32-$33 when market prices suck. Can do the same in primary but food always sells well there.

Lastly it’s the best strategy for running Multies and playing FFA cuz it’s “easy” as coined by one of our notorious team players lol

santti Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 7:44:00

I typically play FFO nowadays, but I would like to play allmighty autocracy ;)
SanttiE is here again!

Sov Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 10:02:55

For warring Dict Destroyer.

Build and stockpile as a Dict Techer and then destroy acres before war.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 10:15:33

Tyr techer into super spal.

Drow Game profile

Apr 7th 2024, 12:12:21

fasc farmer/oiler, or tyr farmer.
occasionally theo techer, but I don't have the time to dedicate to that these days.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2024, 13:30:37

Depends on the server. I have a penchant for Theo Casher on express. Alliance FFO its the obvious choice, but I'm currently running some experimental strats to see what can be done with non-standard builds. I've been away for a while and so need to get the feel for the game again.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 7th 2024, 15:10:33

favorite strat.... hit the bars around 10 or 11pm. All the drinks have already been bought and the drunk guys are a little sloppy. The women are getting a little loose. Move in and get mine.

farmer Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 1:19:27

Originally posted by Suicidal:
favorite strat.... hit the bars around 10 or 11pm. All the drinks have already been bought and the drunk guys are a little sloppy. The women are getting a little loose. Move in and get mine.

don't like my women loose, tight is much better

MrEd Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 1:54:47

The colonization strat (based on the logic employed in Sid Meier's Colonization)