Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 19:38:12

Hello FRIENDS and virgins (so small),

Please feast your eyes on the recent video masterpiece of our dev team here at The BOMB & associates LLC (© The BOMB/Le Bomba/BOMBen/炸彈/BAMka - and not to be distributed by other parties. Litigation will be presented in all cases of misuse)

Link: https://vimeo.com/855818812

I can say, without a single doubt, that this all happened. Not just our take on the events that occurred, but quite literal. Even what you might think is "voice acting" is documented verbatim of all things said and done. As it is written in history.

CREDIT ANNOUNCEMENT - Link - Who has 100% credit for all accurate detailing of events and things said, via the historical and accurate film of the events of set 85 depicted above. We salute you, sir.

Join us for one last MFER to these virgins. They will outlast us. If they can go this long without kissing a girl, they can and will play longer than us. Are they going to win? You might ask yourself this. My response. Define win.

CNB
Proud member of 炸彈
neat
k
thx

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 19:47:18

Haha gotta play up the battles you won, but still lost in the end!

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 19:57:49

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

When the 2nd highest nw record holder, addresses the 1st highest nw record holder. Please use sir.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 19:59:36

lol

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 20:01:13

Why final reset??

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 20:09:05

Oooga Ooga ooga Chaka

Ubben dubben gubben

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 20:24:09

Oh, they still won. You just don't know it yet. You gotta be able to see the forest for the trees.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 21:12:55

I’ve reviewed the false claims and I haven’t found any evidence to suggest that theBomb has lost anything. Even other peers from various alliances have all agreed that theBomb is a superior clan. Their only real competition is Evo. No other clan, except for Evo, can beat theBomb on equal footing. Their close second competition would probably be Omega. 3rd runner up would be Monsters.

Ever since their return they’ve done nothing but won and I haven’t seen any other evidence to indicate that they have lost anything.

Edited By: Coalie on Aug 18th 2023, 21:20:16. Reason: Spelling

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 22:42:48

Originally posted by Coalie:
I’ve reviewed the false claims and I haven’t found any evidence to suggest that theBomb has lost anything. Even other peers from various alliances have all agreed that theBomb is a superior clan. Their only real competition is Evo. No other clan, except for Evo, can beat theBomb on equal footing. Their close second competition would probably be Omega. 3rd runner up would be Monsters.

Ever since their return they’ve done nothing but won and I haven’t seen any other evidence to indicate that they have lost anything.

You're right, bomb is the best, hands down without question.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 22:46:50

Originally posted by Coalie:

You're right, bomb is the best, hands down without question.

No argument here. I know we are on opposite sides and all. But when you're right, you're right. I tip my hat to you, number 2.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 1:53:00

Set 85: Super Hoff once again takes down the mighty LaF. Last time that happened they tried to get me sanctioned and failed miserably.

Then they tried to silence me with forum bans and that didn’t work out to well with all of the outrage from my fellow countrymen.

GLHF and keep saying no to sexual relations with women you bot farming nerds!

allbymyself87 Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 3:50:37

Wow.
Who made the video?
Quite impressive! XD

Aug 19th 2023, 3:56:23

These are always gold.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 4:34:49

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
Hello FRIENDS and virgins (so small),

Please feast your eyes on the recent video masterpiece of our dev team here at The BOMB & associates LLC (© The BOMB/Le Bomba/BOMBen/炸彈/BAMka - and not to be distributed by other parties. Litigation will be presented in all cases of misuse)

Link: https://vimeo.com/855818812

I can say, without a single doubt, that this all happened. Not just our take on the events that occurred, but quite literal. Even what you might think is "voice acting" is documented verbatim of all things said and done. As it is written in history.

CREDIT ANNOUNCEMENT - Link - Who has 100% credit for all accurate detailing of events and things said, via the historical and accurate film of the events of set 85 depicted above. We salute you, sir.

Join us for one last MFER to these virgins. They will outlast us. If they can go this long without kissing a girl, they can and will play longer than us. Are they going to win? You might ask yourself this. My response. Define win.

CNB
Proud member of 炸彈
neat
k
thx
You can win every battle and still lose the war, might I add that your videos are losing their touch. I didn't even laugh once. I laughed at all the other ones, this is the worst one of all the compilations.
Do as I say, not as I do.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 17:05:32

Thank you for the feedback, Mister "Killa". We will make sure to bring this directly to the dev team. We really appreciate such a well thought out response from such a respected member of the community.

Please feel free to file any more complaints directly to our dev team below:

http://crashsafari.com/

As you may notice, we CARE about what you say and think. We want to make sure YOUR experience is top notch, and we will make sure to work on how WE can improve ourselves.

Let us know of any other thoughts you might have via our feedback forum in the link above.

Again, SO great to see such a pillar of the community respond to our video. REALLY appreciate it.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 19:09:16

I enjoyed the video haha and I'm in LaF and I was Barbarian last set.

This is how smacktalk should be handled on these forums! Not the same people fluffing about the same things in every single thread.
HeadHunter

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 6:53:57

Thank you for the feedback, Mister "Killa". We will make sure to bring this directly to the dev team. We really appreciate such a well thought out response from such a respected member of the community.

Please feel free to file any more complaints directly to our dev team below:

http://crashsafari.com/

As you may notice, we CARE about what you say and think. We want to make sure YOUR experience is top notch, and we will make sure to work on how WE can improve ourselves.

Let us know of any other thoughts you might have via our feedback forum in the link above.

Again, SO great to see such a pillar of the community respond to our video. REALLY appreciate it.
Okay, maybe I was too hard on my initial approach, for the sake of entertainment, I appreciate all the time you wasted on this video for the community. Since we don't often get such a visual depiction from the game, it's up to you to give us all a graphical video of how the reset played out, it's a nice distraction from the actual events leading up to it. I believe the term is called gaslighting at least this is what psychologists call it. Briefly, its where you make a joke out of something more serious and make one party look like a joke. If this is your way of downplaying your group actions as a hole, than I guess it's funny from that perspective. Like other people I also enjoy laughter. I liked all your other videos before this one, just saying..

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2023, 8:22:58

Killa, I don't often say these types of things. As i dont like to break character. But because you were at least coherent in your response. I'm going to level with you. We actually find all of it a big joke. From the griefing, to the feuds, to the name calling, etc etc. We think it's hilarious that anyone stoops to our level. We think it's hilarious when we are hated. We think it's hilarious if it ruins anyone's day by our antics. We think it's hilarious if we offend even one person.

If you and others haven't realized this by now, then that really is my greatest achievement in this game.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 9:27:37

Yes, I understand that you enjoy ruining fun. So do the cops..

Real Man

Aug 20th 2023, 12:21:04

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Why final reset??

lots of reasons, probably requires it’s own post now that you mention it.

Originally posted by HH:
I enjoyed the video haha and I'm in LaF and I was Barbarian last set.

This is how smacktalk should be handled on these forums! Not the same people fluffing about the same things in every single thread.

You seem like a cool guy, I think you’re playing for the wrong team. Win or lose I think we have the most fun out of anyone in the game.

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

You can win every battle and still lose the war, might I add that your videos are losing their touch. I didn't even laugh once. I laughed at all the other ones, this is the worst one of all the compilations.

No offence, but you don’t even know what the war is or the winning conditions are. you just do what gerdler tells you to do. In fact , we should start calling you Smee. You know, that little retard who does whatever Captain Hook tells him to do.

Also you are right, it probably wasn’t our funniest video ever, but we wanted to do a LOTR video and LaF breaking GDI only for theBOMB to tag 20 people to spank their little bums was funny enough on its own. Gerdler and En4cer were among the casualties …man those two just can’t stop losing . Thank god TC is back to carry the load for LaF.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2023, 12:28:38

Why do I even bother. I'm playing chess and this guy's playing cricket.

Yes. You nailed it. Good job. Very proud of you.

Edited By: ChuckNorrisBeard on Aug 20th 2023, 12:30:39. Reason: Dumb dumb needs relevance.
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 13:40:56

I'm only losing brain cells by talking to you. You're an irrational individual, but you sure know how to entertain yourself, I'll give you that. Life must be fun out there in the back woods.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 15:16:29

You set us up the bomb
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 0:25:40

I'm only losing brain cells by talking to you. You're an irrational individual, but you sure know how to entertain yourself, I'll give you that. Life must be fun out there in the back woods.

Indeed. You don't have any to spare, best to interact with your puppet masters and free the rest of us. I've always said, the greatest war leaders have always been the players with little to do otherwise. What do you do for LaF these days?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 2:29:39

Indeed. You don't have any to spare, best to interact with your puppet masters and free the rest of us. I've always said, the greatest war leaders have always been the players with little to do otherwise. What do you do for LaF these days?
Nobodies pulling my strings, I'm not your puppet. But you are a muppet of a man. I don't do anything for LaF these days, I'm not really needed for any special missions if you know my meaning.