Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:26:42

Wasn't enough that you guys FSEd us after lien to us about not having problems with us
Wasn't enough that you had more countries and the FS and were losing
Wasn't enough that you recruited every spare killer you could to come after us
But now you had to have panlv who is completely fresh add another 140 countries to your lack luster war effort.

GG for us.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:29:49

5 days later :D whatever i cant wait till pandora tries to net again.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

crysk Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:33:02

NBK must have new leaders. The NBK I KNOW wouldn't call in another clan, they'd step up their war effort instead. Shame. Respect = 0.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:40:18

Especially when they were the aggressors, even if they were losing, or felt they were going into a losing battle they'd sack up and fight, hell they wouldn't have even had ares in with them.

very dissapointed, especially in pan, they better not plan on netting again until it's actually 2025

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bigwiggle Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:51:28

The threats are rampant :D Glad we could motivate you guys to continue playing the server
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

kemo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:55:50

only thing yall need to worry about is if you can actually get vd from a hamster
all praised to ra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 5:56:44

I love all this ICD whining. It makes you guys all seem so gay.
In all seriousness, you're gay. No, wait what I meant to say is that you let CC play under your banner after breaking a unap and you seriously thought there would be no repercussions?

You are seriously whining about being 'lied to' after breaking a unap?

Change your tampon, stop whining, man up and try to grow a pair.

Sherita Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:00:42

I am not gay! I promise!

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:02:28

Originally posted by Sherita:
I am not gay! I promise!

lil bit bi though arencha

pants antler

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:05:56

lmfao let CC play under your tag.

only people here are me vern RB and billy

there was 7 CC
mdevol
Akula
Pheebs
and some other

mdevol playin alone
akula not playing
pheebs not playing

lmfao.
ICQ-105967052

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:06:53

Smegma, first off CC leadership wasn't in ICD.
Second off nbk was breaking pacts well before CC was formed.
Third off ICD isn't CC, so your hitting clans for what a small portion of their memberbase was even a part of.
4th off, you got owned
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:07:43

and the reason RB and Vern are here is because, they were ICD/focus.
but whatever. haha

nbk and ares couldnt beat us with FS and number advantage.

how funny.

ICQ-105967052

Sherita Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:13:54

/me slaps Despie for even thinking such thoughts!

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:23:34

hey, you're the one that always throws skittles around... wanting to have everyone taste the rainbow

pants antler

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:33:58

smegma didn't you jump from pan to nbk just to be involved in this... lol..

enough said.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 13:55:16

absolutely. If NBK is going to war, I want to be there. And yep, I wanted to voice my opinion on taking in pact breakers.

I was in PanLV, went to NBK, back to PanLV, and back to NBK. If you want to war join a warring clan. If you want to net join a treehugging clan. Makes sense to me.

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 21:49:00

not much loyalty huh smegma
ICQ-105967052

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 4:48:33

Originally posted by Donny:
not much loyalty huh smegma

says the d'bag who plays 2 accounts every set and is now taking "time off" because his GF is giving him an ultimatum....

go to hell Bonny...Dilli....Donny...... oh fluff,,, you know who I'm talking to

Damn missed it

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 6:46:40

Donny, you really should stfu.

In my book you've always been a cheater. Always will be. You think you are so cool and tough. Playing two acofluffs makes things so much easier, doesn't it. Must be nice to have your "brother" breaking targets for you.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 7:17:50

real quick.. if donny and his brother can't hit the same target without raising red flags to the mods... then how would he be able to cheat and break targets for himself

pants antler

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 7:40:03

Magic. ;-)

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 7:43:05

I just love how everyone is a cheater by default here, guilty until proven innocent Lmao.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 8:01:52

The funny thing is, they have been deemed innocent by the mods for over 6 years that they were in CC. I asked a few different mods over the years to look into it and let me know what they thought, every time they said they were clean as long as they follow the safelisting rules.

Also, the old NBK leadership wouldn't have reported they, they would have just beat them.

Additionally, the old mods wouldn't have deleted them before looking into it just on the whim of one clan whom he is at war with (whom said mod used to be a leader of) and then have to re-instate them because of their incompetence.

No conflict of interest there...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 8:03:57

Desperado, yeah, you tell me. Quite messed up that there aren't functions in place to check for that automaticly right.

Everybody is not a cheater by default. However, if you cheat you cheat and should be dealt with, right?

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 8:43:33

Stop talking about old leadership. Make you look so dumb. I have been a leader of NBK for 16 years. Current leadership all together have been in NBK for almost 40 years. If there has been a leader who was most against gang bangs, self farming etc. then it was me. We have talked about those subject for many years. Some of the older leaders (K4F for example) wanted to allow selffarming years ago. Back then we choose not to do it. Later we just evolve with the game I guess.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 9:03:11

You didn't address the point I made though in bringing up the old leadership. That also meshed with crysk's statement.

Makes you look dumb.

Unless you are admitting you are not the clan you used to be so you are now in favor of gang bangs and crying to the mods about your opponents hitting in 1 warchat together (that a bold strategy, cotton) under the premise of "evolving with the game"

Which makes you look bad at EE...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 9:08:30

mdevol, yeah, let's not care about the rules, right?

You cheat too, like your girlfriend Donny?

Desperado Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 9:27:06

so how many sets does this make that donny's been accused of cheating?

15? 20?

pants antler

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 9:28:09

No idea, doesn't matter.

If you don't want to be accused of cheating simply stop cheating.

Shouldn't be that hard

Desperado Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 9:34:26

Iunno, I get accused of cheating all the time in games I play even though I'm not so...

pants antler

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 9:36:56

Yeah, I was accused of cheating back in the days when I played Counter-Strike. We all have been there.

Difference between you, me and donny is that Donny IS cheating.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 10:28:14

and the mods who are in charge of monitoring this game, have said for the entire existence of EE, that he is not cheating, despite the complaints just about every reset by his fanboys in nbk and what used to be a clan on this server imp (that one is for you patriot, i know you will read this)

The mods have ruled how they have. One mod (who used to be a leader in NBK) got trigger happy and once it was found out had to re-instate the countries.

How embarrassing for NBK, you get an ex-leader to abuse its powers as a mod only to have to change its ruling because they were wrong.

You get your trolling thread made within mins of deletion (almost like you knew it was coming) closed because it was an improper deletion.

and you guys still troll him for it...

Edited By: mdevol on Feb 18th 2014, 10:31:06

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 18th 2014, 10:30:51

Originally posted by mdevol:
and the mods who are in charge of monitoring this game, have said for the entire existence of EE, that he is not cheating, despite the complaints just about every reset by his fanboys in nbk and what used to be a clan on this server imp (that one is for you patriot, i know you will read this)

The mods have ruled how they have. One mod (who used to be a leader in NBK) got trigger happy and once it was found out had to re-instate the countries.

How embarrassing for NBK, you get an ex-leader to abuse its powers as a mod only to have to change its ruling because they were wrong.

and you guys still troll him for it...

really mdevol?? You doing this again? Donny and I spoke and things were cool. My decisions have nothing to do with politics, I don't know who is warring, and I don't give two fluffs who is warring or who is in what clan, I don't even know what clan you play in, I don't give a fluff. I am really tired of you doing this. If you want to be honest there is another KR that I could really re delete donny and billy on, but I am not going to because Donny and I spoke, and he understands the safelist rules now.

Edited By: galleri on Feb 18th 2014, 10:33:52

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 10:33:19

and I am tired of people trolling donny for cheating, when clearly , you mods have deemd, for many years, he isnt.

if they have a problem with it, become a mod, or kill him and dont let it make a difference in a war.

Edited By: mdevol on Feb 18th 2014, 10:35:50

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 10:36:12

Oh, so I can just become a mod and delete the cheater myself. How do I do that?

You choose who you ride with mdevol, you seem to think cheating is okay.

Is it okay if we cheat over here too? You guys are already crying like babies

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 10:36:25

Originally posted by mdevol:
and I am tired of people trolling donny for cheating, when clearly , you mods have deemd he isnt.

if they have a problem with it, become a mod, or kill him and dont let it make a difference in a war.

So that is all my fault?? Sounds legit.
Anyhow I am off for the next two weeks on vacation. You all have fun with whatever you all do on FFA.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 10:45:06

P.S.....your logic is fail mdevol.... I am ex leader of CC too ;)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 10:47:57

ROFLMAO

mdevol got 0wned by galleri!

Galleri leaving?

Guess we'r gonna put Donny back on the kill-list then.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 10:49:27

I don't think cheating is okay, its pathetic actually.. I have talked to the mods (something I suggest you do) and ask them if donny is cheating. They will tell you what they have told me all along. No, not that they can see.

If I ever found out he was running more than 1 string, he was going to be booted from my clan.

My stance on cheating in this game has been consistent and firm. There are rules in place, this game didn't ask for any of its members to be here, they chose to come here. Follow the simple rules or get the fluff out.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 10:51:47

"vacation"... not leaving. lol which means I am not going to even look at this game while I am in colorado. well except to play my netting country in imag.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 11:03:52

when were you a leader in CC? I know you were tag whoring for awhile after your Semper tour and you blanket claiming to be FA of every clan doesnt count...

I honestly don't remember and there isn't record of it in ghq.

I remember you being hush hush about even being in CC because you didn't want NBK to know you were there. but I don't remember you being a leader ever. It was awhile ago but i thought you came over with the understand that you weren't in any type of leadership role because you didn't want it. if i remember correctly.

and you weren't in CC for what 1 or 2 resets before you jumped back to nbk during a war against them...

Edited By: mdevol on Feb 18th 2014, 11:21:38

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 13:33:47

I spent one set in CC when it was making a comeback and yes I was made FA. After that I stopped playing FFA so.no, I didn't tag jump back to nbk as you so claim. Akula and PG were there. Akula could confirm. I don't remember being in Semper fi.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 13:53:41

I guess you are right I was in Semper Fi. I don't remember that. Must of been when I had surgery on my foot.
http://www.earthempires.com/profile/45/ffa
Set 10 shows I was in CC. I went one more time to NBK four sets later, which as you can see I really didn't play the countries.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 14:05:35

Originally posted by galleri:
which as you can see I really didn't play the countries.

actually... no we can't :P

Countries on this server
This user has enabled privacy options

pants antler

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 15:26:50

HaHa, nice one :)

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 15:47:11

If NBK is incompetent what does that make ICD? Lets see you are complaining cause we are killing you, like as in tag killing you, so if we are incompetent, you must b like what .......... ?

Not exactly the way you had planned on showing those NBK motherfukers how to war hunh. Or, we will show NBK how it done. Or we Will put NBK in their place, or NBK thinks they are badasses, lets go hand them their asses.

Ummmm I don't really think it worked out dudes / dudettes whichever. Im personally leaning toward douchebags but hey, each to their own .

There is a lot to b said for a alliance that stands their ground, and has allies that respect them enuff to help. I don't see that with ICD, all I see is clans trying to get a s far away from you as possible. What happened to we are going tyo kick NBKs ass all over the server.

What happened to those 20 best fighters on the planet. Motherfluffers must have stopped to see their boyfriends. They aint showed up yet.

What happened to we will take all the CC playrs in and show NBK what a real beat down was. Oh yeah that plan is lying in a smoldering pile of rubble that used to b your vaunted bad ass countries.

Did I forget anything. OH YEAH HAVE YOU HEARD OF ME NOW MOTHERfluffERS!

OH YEAH NBK & CO. IS KICKING YOUR fluffY LITTLE ASSES!

"goes to take meds"
HT

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 16:07:49

Originally posted by Desperado:
Originally posted by galleri:
which as you can see I really didn't play the countries.

actually... no we can't :P

Countries on this server
This user has enabled privacy options

fixed lol
http://tinypic.com/r/b9j905/8

with screenshot!

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 16:08:36

How can you tell, apparently the war has been going on since 2003 with no end in sight.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 16:16:41

In 20 years of playing war games, I have never lost a war when the odds were in my favor, and i have fought plenty of wars, as underdogs, or even. I have seen many who did though, Laughing stocks of the game. Better make sure that doesnt happen to you, Now or in the future because apparently you need to have all your buddys around to help you sleep at night, tuck you in, make sure the boogy man dont come get you....

Edited By: Icemanxicd on Feb 18th 2014, 16:19:02. Reason: None

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 16:49:14

Home turf I love how you make up all these fake quotes. It is so freaking adorable.